Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Oct 14, 2020 3:57 AM

Aug 2018
I wished the author made this into a manga but well, letting my imagination imagine the pictures is not so bad.
Jan 5, 2023 7:25 PM

Mar 2020
Yep, this author is pretty good at drawing a reaction from me. There's something about how forward-facing these stories are that works really well in contrast with how self-contained and short they are. There's a believable feeling of claustrophobia here, which works especially well within the context of Kurosawa's angst over being in the bottleneck between childhood and adulthood.

Sugawa's kind of a bitch as per usual, but I think the greatest success of this continuation is in how it managed to justify Kurosawa's affection for her, which kind of came out of nowhere in the manga imo. I like how Sugawa's matter-of-fact way of speaking and her reluctance to budge on anything provides Kurosawa an escape from the instability of his more tumultuous surface-level friendships with the other characters. Never thought I'd say it, but I'm on the same ship train as those who championed their relationship in the manga threads.

I'll miss these characters, though the ways that they've been resolved and redeemed as well as the distinctly late-2000s feel of the story means that I don't really want much more from them. Been a long time since I've last felt this content with the resolution to a story.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» Can this even be called a relationship?

Polyphemus - Jun 4, 2013

6 by MH93 »»
Nov 23, 2023 2:33 PM

» Anime adaptation

Ayako_Rose - Apr 22, 2022

2 by crescensXG »»
Aug 24, 2022 9:38 AM

Poll: » Onani Master Kurosawa ~ after the juvenile ~ Chapter 1 Discussion

francismeunier - Mar 14, 2010

4 by sirbootypopper »»
Apr 22, 2016 8:45 PM

» Why exactly is this marked as 18+?

Mana - Jan 21, 2016

0 by Mana »»
Jan 21, 2016 3:42 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.