Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Oct 15, 2017 6:17 PM

Oct 2017
Hi.

I started watching One Piece in february. They became a part of my routine. The problem was that I always thought One piece had way too many episodes and I would never catch up. But sadly I did, at the worst time that. It was episode 806 when I did.

I waited a whole week, I never thought I would, for One Piece. My patience was rewarded with a new opening and 2 episodes, one of which was a filler but I didn't know any better. Thought I was so lucky. But then they decided not release another episode next week.

This made me think. Do people who have been watching this for so long ever take a long break until the arc is over or do they stick with it or do some even drop it? I mean this arc is about Sanji so can't skip it but what about Fishmen arc or even Dressrosa arc. Episodes are way too small, at least the content is.

We can only have good tea
while we're alive.

Oct 15, 2017 6:20 PM

Oct 2015
The lack of content in the episodes is completely Toei's fault, so that means the anime is not doing a good job as an adaptation as of this time. Just make sure you realize that there's plenty of great anime out there that can fill your One Piece hole, so don't feel bad :)
Oct 15, 2017 6:22 PM

Jan 2010
One Piece is better watched per arc (or any shows really as per my own preference) but especially One Piece. Because sometimes they dragged it so bad anything barely happen in one episode

Weekly watch is painful, and it's even more painful with One Piece

So yeah, usually I took a break from One Piece. Long long break. The last time I watched One Piece is episode 706 and I've yet to find it in me to catch up lol

Waiting for Eustass Kid time to shine
Oct 15, 2017 6:28 PM
otp haver 🤪

Jul 2017
Well when I was watching that's how I'd do it. It's way to hard to keep up and remember everything going on weeks on end which will make you have to rewatch it again anyways >> I'll reiterate this is how I go about the manga as well.

More topics from this board

Poll: » One Piece Episode 845 Discussion

Ulquiorra - Aug 8, 2018

19 by FedeMetal »»
1 hour ago

Poll: » One Piece Episode 843 Discussion

Ulquiorra - Aug 8, 2018

16 by FedeMetal »»
10 hours ago

Poll: » One Piece Episode 842 Discussion

Ulquiorra - Aug 8, 2018

20 by FedeMetal »»
11 hours ago

Poll: » One Piece Episode 402 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Ishmael - May 24, 2009

82 by gannoncannon55 »»
Today, 12:28 AM

Poll: » One Piece Episode 401 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Ishmael - May 16, 2009

73 by gannoncannon55 »»
Today, 12:10 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.