Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 2, 2020 9:48 PM

Sep 2012
Can someone please confirm to me
User-san said:
skirt was so short, could see the bottom of ass and pantsu, and quite toned thighs there ( ̄▽ ̄)b

Blond had quite big hand and nice resting position of it on her chest

Good gununu of him from the brown hair catching him XD she was such bitch saying threatening to kill him XD

Mysterious target reservation feature XD at first didn't see the point since he was in the neighboring seat to her but turns out it was useful for when target is not in sight.

good fun with the one-man charade XD Pantsu existence seemed to be unstable during toilet scene. good dirty yellow of her pee, and inner thigh and inner underside of ass muscles (*˘︶˘*) seems inconclusive to not see how events effect her.

Surprising whoring herself of blond. Curious about her situation. nice back shoulder blades and collarbone and nice ass (*˘︶˘*) Maybe the legs swung the bit much

Two girls had very nice muscle shape.

Fox god sure dressed slutty, sif had no lust with that kind of lewd boobs and plump curved body XD skin was folding a bit too much from the fingers during paizuri though I would say.

He became sexy god and so smug at end XD totes win at life

I liked best the body detail and expression of motion.

Hey bro. This is a very late reply but could you help me confirm something with this series? So whenever the guy is in the girl's body and he talks. Is it the voice of the female characters that sounds more manly for each girl? Or is it the same voice that he has for each of the girl when he inside the body?
FlamingMangosJul 2, 2020 9:57 PM
Jul 3, 2020 6:31 AM
Oct 2013
@FlamingMangos sounds like each girl's voice is different so it's each voice made more manly rather than the same voice.

Didn't have to quote my whole post, though, eh?
Dec 29, 2022 8:09 AM
Mar 2021
Would fap again "I have multipule times"
Sep 25, 2023 10:44 PM

Aug 2021
And he decided to stay in the body of the goddess.
This hentai was too good.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tamashii: Insert Episode 1 Discussion

Hentai - Jul 6, 2017

29 by Hentai1608 »»
Sep 25, 2023 10:19 PM

» Trailer/PV/CM: Tamashii: Insert

Noctisnox - Oct 3, 2021

0 by Noctisnox »»
Oct 3, 2021 2:45 AM

» PV 2

-HippySnob- - Oct 4, 2017

0 by -HippySnob- »»
Oct 4, 2017 10:20 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.