Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Oct 1, 2017 10:06 AM
#1 Hitagi Lover

Apr 2014
My favorite of the season was Owarimonogatari II hands down. In terms of new shows, Kakegurui was my favorite. But thats about it, there really wasn't much for me besides these two so the summer season gets a 4/10 from me.
Oct 1, 2017 10:08 AM
Nov 2014
Really bad. Maybe the worst season I've seen since I started watching anime. The worst I've seen were kakegurui, classroom of the elite and kimi to uso.
Oct 1, 2017 10:09 AM

Nov 2014
One of the worst seasons in a long time for me but atleast we had made in abyss and like 2 other shows that were decent, also have heard that owarimonogatari S2 was good but haven't seen it myself
Oct 1, 2017 10:52 AM
anime pervert

Apr 2013
Made in Abyss & Hajimete no Gal, Kakegurui was fun too

S2 of Hero Academia & New Game :)
Oct 1, 2017 11:35 AM
Jul 2016
It was an interesting season , better than spring if u ask me
I enjoyed it a lot
I watched 18 shows this summer,all really good
Hope this fall gonna be better or at least at same level :)
Oct 1, 2017 3:50 PM
Jan 2016
Owarimonogatari 2nd Season for sure, but Made in Abyss was really good too.
Oct 2, 2017 4:27 AM
fanservice<3

Mar 2012
Classroom of the Elite boobs was probably the first time I've had a favorite in a season

Finished 19 shows total
Oct 2, 2017 5:38 AM

Nov 2013
while i enjoyed a lot of the animes from this season, this was also the 1st time in 3+ years that i got 1 month behind on seasonal episodes, for some reason this was the season where i got bored =D
fav "new" girls from winter <3 (2 extra girls this time, but 36 seasonals so whatever) ... click sig for older seasons and more possible picks
Oct 2, 2017 5:40 AM

Oct 2015
Best season for 2017 for me so far.
Winter 2017 barely had any good shows except kuzu no honkai, urara, demi chan, gabriel droput, LWA, kobayashi,
Spring 2017 - shows that were good this season were sequels + Haine, Tsuki ga Kirei, Hinako note,
Summer 2017 - good 2nd halfs (Sakura Quest, Sakurada Reset, Re: Creators, BnHA ) and passable newcomers (Nana Maru San Batsu, Altair, Centaur, Vatican, Youkai Apartment, Isekai Shoukudou, Princess Principal, Made in Abyss, Ballroom, Tenshi no 3p, New Game, Classroom of the Elite

People thinking this is the worst season by far obviously haven't probably watched even 1/3 of this season's lineup
Oct 2, 2017 2:21 PM

Nov 2015
Kakegurui was my favorite and I looked forward to every episode.
Made in abyss started OK and then became amazing.
Princess principal was fun.
Classroom of the elite started strong, tapered off and then had an interesting ending. I wish there was more to watch.
Isekai smartphone was somewhat enjoyable crap.
Isekai shokoudou was mild and inoffensive.
I dropped around 3 series and I am trying to get myself to finish Gamers.

My impression is, it was an average season.
Oct 2, 2017 2:47 PM

Aug 2017
It was an ok season. Made in Abyss and BnHA season 2 was the shit. Great animes.

Oct 2, 2017 3:06 PM

Oct 2016
It was a pretty good season with bnha and Sakura Quest second course. Classroom of the elite was very entertaining and Gamers! was an unexpected gem for me. I have to say it was pretty good. The only shows I didn't like were tenshi no 3p and knights and magic. Summer non sequels were better than Spring.
Primerose003
Oct 2, 2017 3:09 PM

Apr 2012
It didn't have that many good things, but Made in Abyss and Gamers were both really good, so I'm satisfied.
Oct 2, 2017 5:05 PM

Jun 2016
didn't watch as many shows as i wanted to, but the ones i did watch (and got at least halfway through) were pretty good. definitely could've been a better season but was still an okay one regardless.

Oct 2, 2017 5:15 PM
Jan 2017
The monogatari series got its proper ending so im content with that(althou i dont know if theyre getting into the off season).Tsurezure children was great,short but sweet. Fate Apocrhypha was good, enjoyed it more than other people. Hajimite no gal was a mistake, i regret not reading into it first. Kono suba ova was fantastic. And i have yet to see the NGNl zero movie.
Oct 2, 2017 6:26 PM

Apr 2017
This season is slightly disappointing, Winter and Spring 2017 has slightly better lineups.

Kakegurui is fun, but it drops in the final few episodes, Isekai Smartphone absolutely average, but I somehow complete it, it just okay. I dropped Gamers, my brother finished it.

For the good ones.
Aho Girl get good laugh, we need more comedies these days.
Tenshi no 3P! is quite above average, it didn't dip in quality, and the songs are great.
Isekai Shokudou is a good show, with beautiful foods and characters.
HinaLogi is my surprise of the season, it actually ended in a way I never expected.

Guess it still good, but missing those suoerb shows.
I haven't watched the sequels, I'm uninterested yet.
Life isn't as fun and easy as anime.
Watch anime to bring that fun!!
Oct 3, 2017 11:47 AM

Sep 2014
Easily the worst season of the decade. There's only one anime I found good and that is Princess Principal.
Oct 3, 2017 12:10 PM

Apr 2017
I didn't really watch much during this summer. Didn't have a lot of free time though. I completed Gamers and Koi to Uso and watched a few episodes of Kakegurui, Tsurezure Children and Made in Abyss. Seems like a pretty fair season. Gamers is an interesting anime, but for my taste there is kinda too many misunderstandings. Koi to Uso seems like a generic anime no. 6, but I loved every minute of it. I just love both female characters. Kakegurui is this season's weirdest one, but it is very good. Tsurezure is one of the cutest anime ever and Made in Abyss is just a great adventure anime.
I rate this season with 7/10.
Oct 3, 2017 9:49 PM

Apr 2017
Great season, over 10+ anime i watched!!
Oct 4, 2017 6:16 AM
Mar 2013
Made in Abyss, obviously~
Best anime of the past few years.
Refreshing, best BG art, best music, best VA, best directing, best characters.
Made me cry like a bitch.

Next season absolutely can't do better than Made in Abyss. It's impossible :')
Oct 15, 2017 10:00 PM
Aug 2017
Boku no hero academia, Mia, Koi to uso are my favorite in this summer
Oct 15, 2017 10:09 PM

Jul 2017
Made in Abyss was the best show of the season and fun to watch. Princess Principal was really good too.

Kakegurui and Classroom of the Elite were alright. Pros and Cons to watching it. Didnt really deserve the hate they got.

Koi to Uso was bleh and not very good.

Still haven't watched a few for some reason like Aho Girl, Gamers and RE Creators.

So overall, an average 2017 Summer Season.
Once you realize that what others think about what you enjoy doesn't matter, you will finally be free

Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» Is it over for newcomer boomers?

LenRea - Apr 24

31 by Cronosmu »»
28 seconds ago

» Similar sounding Anime opening/ending songs

erikkamirs - May 3, 2020

10 by karsonardoe »»
38 seconds ago

» Great Teacher Onizuka

Enn - Mar 21, 2007

13 by Zimmu »»
52 seconds ago

Poll: » Which is your favourite Anime in this list?

PushedCaraway - 9 hours ago

35 by Cronosmu »»
15 minutes ago

» What will be the next KyoAni project? Tell me your thoughts. ( 1 2 )

Pinoffin - Yesterday

50 by TsutanaiFuun »»
24 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.