Forum Settings
Forums

Misc Game v1: Witch and Hero Returns! | Game End - lastwhisper31 & Shinichi-Kun won!

New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (34) « First ... « 32 33 [34]
Oct 15, 2017 6:19 AM

Dec 2013
My acts are Submitted. @Shinichi-Kun
Oct 15, 2017 7:20 AM

May 2015
@Shinichi-kun I told you.... freezing Astros was a better option. Rinto would have die even if you didn't freeze him. His move was to A7 and a monster is there.... smh
Oct 15, 2017 8:12 AM

Jan 2014
Ruu said:
@Shinichi-kun I told you.... freezing Astros was a better option. Rinto would have die even if you didn't freeze him. His move was to A7 and a monster is there.... smh
hmm, thought green still had a revival potion... guess I was wrong.
blinddate
she was never awake
even with her eyes wide open
never where she longed to be
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
blind date with a dreamer
Oct 15, 2017 8:53 AM

May 2013
Ruu said:

Freezing Astros was his worst option. But I won't say why.

Also the dead should not talk! <3
Oct 15, 2017 9:16 AM

Dec 2013
Ruu said:

no lol

Oct 15, 2017 12:31 PM

Dec 2013
@astros why would i wait lol?

Oct 15, 2017 12:35 PM

Dec 2013
Shinichi-Kun said:
@astros why would i wait lol?
Dunno, something with work or weekend plans.
Oct 15, 2017 1:02 PM

Aug 2012
Phase 18

Item Notice

In the olden days, when Queen Medusa went on her first rampage, it was said that the Green Village choosen ones worked their hardest to keep her evil monsters at bay. They worked tirelessly with bold guerilla tactics and their Hero eliminating one monster to another. The whole world thought that the would be the last one standing. And yet at the end of the day, justice doesn't necessarily reward them. It was a sad written record in the village of Green. They vowed to one day show the world that they will rise again, that they're not mere tools to other villages.

History are told differently everywhere though. In the village of Yellow, cunningness and trickery equals to survival. And while their ancestor were hailed as the Witch & Hero who saved the world and put Medusa to her not-so eternal slumber, they were never quite taught to be heroic. Such is the vibrance of yellow. They aim to outshine everyone,
and be the last one standing. They knew what their ancestor did to keep themselves alive. And the lesson were taught from one leader to another. Never quite written as lies and betrayals are not meant to be a written record. And they knew this time too, that silly heroic deed can't save all other villages. It's them again, and they intend to repeat history.

A treasure appeared!
Gardevoir descend to the world! and Harurited trailed after...

Time left till next phase change.

@Shinichi-kun @Mishukax @Astros @lastwhisper31

Oct 15, 2017 1:07 PM

May 2013
Oct 15, 2017 4:06 PM

Dec 2013

What can go wrong will go wrong

Like a wheel of fortune
Life keeps spinning 'round and 'round
Skipping chances and big wins
A lucky strike is not allowed

You might try hard to survive
To be the best and beat the rest
But in the end you'll feel the knife
Fortuna stuck right through your chest

The plans you made for future's sake
Vanish when you picture them
Overthrow the risks to make
Life as sweet as fiction can

Is there any way to know
Which way to bliss you have to go?
So you might win this dead-end fight
And make the wrong things turn out right

What can go wrong will surely do
But if you spin the wheel once more
You'll find what can work out will too
And now you should try and challenge life and get the things you're looking for

Julie Smith
Oct 15, 2017 5:59 PM

Aug 2012
Phase 19

Uh uh... something happened...
Treasure

Green Hero opened a treasure chest.
It contains....

So they are at the end of the world. Is defeating Queen Medusa worth losing bonds already made?

How important is saving the world compared to friendship?

Or maybe even after all the sacrifices made, Medusa gets the last laugh? How will the historian write this moment?

A treasure appeared!
Maximus Reaper descend to the world! and Tree-trunk trailed after...

Using the same timer for Phase 20 :P

Oct 15, 2017 6:02 PM

Aug 2012
Treasure

Yellow Hero opened a treasure chest.
It contains....

Note: You may use your items whichever phase you like. The effect of your choice will be shown in the phase after.

Oct 15, 2017 6:08 PM

Jan 2014
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Oct 15, 2017 6:12 PM

Jan 2014
Checkmate @astros
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Oct 15, 2017 6:24 PM

May 2013
Checkmate @Shinichi-kun
Oct 15, 2017 6:25 PM

Dec 2013
interesting turn of events, to think this all happened because zymf got confused :P

Oct 15, 2017 6:31 PM

May 2013
aa-dono right now is probably Denja during his game.
Oct 15, 2017 6:47 PM

Aug 2012
Mishukax said:

Oct 15, 2017 7:05 PM

May 2015
aa-dono said:
Mishukax said:

IT'S RNG-SAMA'S FAULT, NOT YOURS

Oct 15, 2017 7:08 PM

May 2015
I kind of want rng-sama to kill all the players by next phase lol
Oct 15, 2017 7:34 PM

Oct 2011
Ruu said:
shush Ruu. we all wish for that xD

Oct 15, 2017 7:35 PM

May 2015
Phraze said:
Ruu said:

like always I'm the only honest player in this game, that's why I say what everyone is thinking :P
Oct 15, 2017 7:39 PM

Oct 2011
Ruu said:
Phraze said:

like always I'm the only honest player in this game, that's why I say what everyone is thinking :P
hmm.. ur right about that lmao

Oct 15, 2017 7:44 PM

Aug 2012
@Ruu @Phraze Stay in your grave please.

Oct 15, 2017 7:46 PM

May 2015
aa-dono said:

wait, since when dead players can't post in the main thread? D:
Oct 15, 2017 7:52 PM

Aug 2012
Ruu said:
aa-dono said:

wait, since when dead players can't post in the main thread? D:
Oh... looks like you can... ^^"
I confuse myself with mafia games.

Uhhhhhhh but but the general understanding is that once you're completely dead, you're not supposed to talk ><
So erm.. be nice and listen to host-sama request? (Please please please please)

Oct 16, 2017 1:56 AM

Dec 2012
Shinichi-Kun said:
interesting turn of events, to think this all happened because zymf got confused :P
yep o.o

(sry I'm dead)

(also RIP green)
Oct 16, 2017 3:10 AM

May 2013
I got them monsters
They got the scroll.

I see how Ruu felt back then.
Oct 16, 2017 5:07 AM

Dec 2013
It's not over until the final act.
Oct 16, 2017 6:19 AM

Jan 2014
Astros said:
the climax has already passed, the end is near.
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Oct 16, 2017 7:21 AM

May 2013
lastwhisper31 said:
Astros said:

That is based on your own perception of the game.
Oct 16, 2017 7:29 AM

Jan 2014
Mishukax said:
lastwhisper31 said:

That is based on your own perception of the game.
i mean ya? of course
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Oct 16, 2017 7:33 AM

Jan 2014
Somehow i had implanted in my mind that green team had a revival potion, idk where that came from :)
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Oct 16, 2017 8:20 AM

May 2013
lastwhisper31 said:
Somehow i had implanted in my mind that green team had a revival potion, idk where that came from :)

Very funny :)
Oct 16, 2017 10:32 AM

Aug 2012
Phase 20

Item Notice

A treasure appeared!
pin-purple descend to the world! and pirate-oji trailed after...

And so... the last of Green perished from the world..
All thanks to Yellow Team.
One legend states that the Hero within the tablet is forever given a choice. To abandon his partner and hope to escape the tablet or to protect them but continue on fighting for eternity. Other interpretations mention that the Witch in due time will regain her strength and rescue the both of them. What is not known however is less important than what is taken from it. Below the large tablet, and covered in leaves a quote that resonates throughout the village is left to guide those who gaze upon it.

"Hope, like an ally should never be abandoned. While like the mistress of Fortune, who tempts with glory, riches, and salvation. Hope will never betray. She will stick by your side to the very end. As the only one who can protect her is you.

Protect Hope. Protect Allies. Protect the Green Village. - "

The name inscribed worn away, but known to all within the Village. That of the last Hero from Green Village to fight Medusa and lose. He was of noble character and honest, yet like many others never returned.

Different from the other Villages, Green Village had never forgotten. The trees and forest spoke of their ancestors deeds that could not be erased. The care they paid to forest and the ruins they left behind. It taught their Witches the way of Magic and hardened its Heros with the formidable creatures contained within. Each generation after the war gave birth to Heroes and Witches, but all perished within battle.

Like a curse hung over their heads, the fate of their Heros and Witches always repeated. But despite this they knew Hope clung to their village. To all their hearts and it was what allowed them to survive. To recover from annihilation at the hands of the past wars, of other villages who lied and broke their word. The Valor to die in battle not retreating, and the ability to protect Hope against all odds.

⏰ IT'S OVER ⏰

Oct 16, 2017 10:33 AM

Aug 2012
Game Ends

Seeing the Yellow Champions marched to her doorstep, Queen Medusa opened her castle and laughed. She knew they were coming for her, but she was much more powerful than they could have ever predicted. Yellow Witch tried to freeze her to give a chance for the Yellow Hero to cut the queen forever but they did not know her name. It has been lost for centuries, and names have that kind of power. What the queen didn't know was that the champs of Yellow Villages never cared for written history. The secret of Queen Medusa's actual name have been passed down for generation among them. They never thought of sharing it with the other villages since knowing the Queen's name has always been a sign of survival. They must survive first in order to beat the Queen. When they at last have Queen Medusa frozen in her rightful place, Yellow Hero sliced her in half, certain that she'll never wake again.

Once they were freed of Queen Medusa's tyranny, the curse of Medusa was broken. All the young magicians in her castle got to their senses and apologized. They each return to their respective home and spread the tale of the Witch and Hero of the Yellow Village. Statues were built everywhere for the bright Yellow pair. Songs, poems and playwright were dedicated to them. Their deeds were extravagant. Almost too much as if they freed the world all on their own.

The couple tried to be modest, but eventually they enjoyed the celebrity life and was consumed by it. When they reach a certain age, they both reminiscent the days of the war, and felt a longing for their fallen comrades, but the world wouldn't let them remember those who failed. Hence they retired to their secret base, unknown to everyone who worship them. There, they lived happily, away from the bustle, enjoying true serenity, occasionally going out only to pay respect at the grave of the other Witches and Heroes fallen to Medusa's tricks.

In thousand years to come, Yellow Village will always be hailed as the survivor, as the champ who saved the world from the clutches of the evil Queen. The other villagers mourn their witches and heroes, but there was nothing they can do except admit that peace was something they all long for regardless of the price they had to pay. The villages prosper, and soon became town. They assimilate themselves with the advance of technology and science. Slowly, magic was forgotten, Queen Medusa become a myth,
Heroes valor exist only in fairy tale. Such were the time of peace.

But those with grudges never forget... though that shall be a story for another time.
Congratulations to
Yellow Witch & Yellow Hero
@lastwhisper31 & @Shinichi-Kun
for winning the game!

Oct 16, 2017 10:36 AM

May 2016
Congrats to the winners ^_^

Oct 16, 2017 10:40 AM

Jan 2014
Bee-Boy said:
Congrats to the winners ^_^

Thanks Bee-boy, sorry for outting you so early. Chad wanted you dead for some reason.
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Oct 16, 2017 10:41 AM

Aug 2012
@wen294 @Zymf @Rinto-kun @Phraze @Shinichi-kun @Mishukax @Bee-Boy @Astros @Ruu @lastwhisper31
Thank you for playing, everyone ^^
Afterthoughts

A lot of things happened in the game. First of all, thank you for putting so much effort. I didn't expect this much love for a misc game and that post count... It's more than triple for previous games. You make me proud.

I'd like to know why Bee-boy and wen was a popular choice for freezing. They were frozen almost every phase. Can all team answer this?
The observation I can state is that in-thread post count. The less you post in the main thread (esp early phase), the higher the chances of getting frozen. Posting in the main thread is your only way of communicating with other teams. It's a good tool to avoid freezes if you know how to utilize them.
The continuous freezing was originally placed so that a single player is not frozen throughout the game, but seeing as Bee-Boy pretty much couldn't move until he died, I may need to revise rules in the future. It's no fun not being able to participate. That said, suggestions to counter this is welcomed. (I was thinking of increasing post requirement... but misc aren't supposed to be as taxing as mafia games...)

Next: Item Exchange
Honestly, I've thought about this since 1st game, but I didn't think anyone would want to give away their items so I didn't put it in rules. It was never against rules though.

Alliances. This was amusing to me. Phraze asked about putting it in the rules. I did not brush you off. However, when I made this game, it was with every intention that your only team is your partner. Alliance can be made if you like, it's basically just a term for working together with another team for a short while. It's a little funny how you guys got so loyal about alliances though, esp when you started letting other team dictates your move. I will not put it as a rule in future games. I like the fact that few rules mean that players get to be creative about it. At the end of the day, your win condition is to eliminate all other teams. How you do that is entirely up to you. There are things you cannot do in the game, but if it's not against the rules, you can use whatever method you can think of. I apologize if this is demoralizing and seems like a wasted effort on alliance building, but I'm strictly on only one team can win the game for Witch and Hero. Other rules may change in the future but this one won't.

Cool things I feel like mentioning:
~ Phraze was the first to figure out everyone's role. Too bad, she was paranoid. You should have trusted your own data instead of what others claimed to do in the thread. At the end of the day, every team wins for themselves. Complete exposure is not good for end game. It was amusing to observe the chat though. You and Zymf are contrasting pair. Zymf is more cunning and calculative while Phraze works on killer instinct and very impulsive too.
~ Astros and Mishu played a really strong game. So much thinking, you guys really touched me ><
~ Ruu and Rinto were refreshing. They don't have elaborate strategies, and they have such bad luck, but I like how they pick themselves right back up. In a game with winners, there will be losers, and I'm happy you guys didn't give up even when you couldn't see a way to win.
~ The RL twins are... really... telepathy? I couldn't guess where your thoughts went, but you guys seem to coordinate and understand each other well.
~ wen did a cautious pretty good play after Bee-Boy died but unfortunately didn't see the trap laid by Green Team. I was rooting for him to get the chest on J4 >< Why didn't you?
~ Turtle Mode?! Gave me a real good laugh there. So a strategy was named :3 Hehehehe. Credits to wen294 for that :>

Regarding replacement:
I didn't think this game would be emotionally stressful. I take it as a sign that you guys put a lot of effort in it, and I thank everyone for that.
However, if things get too stressful, I deem it alright to quit the game and replace out. Your health (including mental health) matters more than a game. It will be annoying to other players but bear in mind that there might come a time when you need a time out as well, so in this case, I hope you can forgive them. Also, it's a thousand times better than them staying in the game but makes an unrepairable scene.
Though I wish the next time someone wants to replace out, they PM hosts first. This goes for every other game as well, especially if it's about game related stress. Sometimes you might find after a couple of hours that you wanted to play again - so if you talk to host first, we could try reason you to be back in, but once you post in the main thread about replacing out, I consider it final [no take-backs, ever]. I don't tolerate replacing in/out emotional game (even if you don't intend to).

About Bee-boy's prod:
Really? How are you guys [lastwhisper/Shinichi-Kun] so sure that it was a confirmation. Bee-boy and wen wasn't posting much in the thread. If by coincidence Mishu/Rinto didn't post that phase, they would have been prodded too. I don't see how I confirmed anyone with that prod :/ But still, I'm very sorry, Black Team ><
Unless all the other teams: Red, Blue, Green are being too kind to me and wouldn't say it to my face. How did you guys see the prod?

Hosting.....
I think I made quite a lot of confusing post. Sorry ><
Hnnnnnnnnnn hnnnnnnnnnnn there's no justification. I'm really sorry for confusing you guys ~

Things to consider in the future:
- Better descriptions on how each item works.
- I may want to consider placing a monster that can kill heroes (like Denja's game). All monsters was too demoralizing.
- Add the order of action thing to first page/FAQ/Tutorial
- Nerf the Witch Revival Potion (maybe make it so that the witch will only be revived for one phase. Pros: Players are more cautious where they move + less draggy games.
Cons: Sucks to be witch)
- Keep the no-freezing when in turtle mode

Anyway, it would be very helpful if you could answer some questions for me >< :

1. How do you like the game?
2. What do you think of the set-ups?
3. What do you think should be changed/improved?
4. Will you want to play again if there's a thirdfourth Witch & Hero game?
5. Anything about how I can improve as the host?
6. Additional~

If there seem to be a decent amount of interest, W&H will return again next year, with hopefully improved ver ~

Oct 16, 2017 11:10 AM

Dec 2013
@aa-dono,
I thought that a low post count would lead to less freezes. Since if you put in a lot of effort in thread you're more likely to put a lot of effort behind the scenes as well, making them a bigger threat than teams that are just winging it.
And yeah both me and bee-boy got continuously frozen phase 1-3 meaning we literally couldn't do ANYTHING about our witch dying. Because there is near zero cost for hero's to yolo the fck into enemies if they have a witch i couldn't get anywhere near a chest. I was just sitting on the sidelines waiting forever and ever without actually being able to do anything. If i went to chests the chance would be high enemy heroes would go there as well. They don't have to care about encountering me but for me the game ends on that moment, meaning i couldn't do ANYTHING this entire game making it quite boring tbh.
I didn't really pay attention to items used because i didn't think it'd matter as i'd die when encountering somebody anyway, hence why I forgot invissibility cloak even existed.
Reason why i went for that chest was because i thought no other hero could reach it, which was the first time that ever seemed to be the case so i just went for it instead of waiting another 10 days or something.

Overall if a team loses their witch without even being to open any chests there is near zero they can do after that. Since i was in that position it made the game rather boring and the only interesting thing for me to do was mess around in the thread and see people running back and forth while trying to figure out who everybody was. (which to me didn't matter in the slightest because i couldn't do anything with that information anyway)

As for what i'd like to see changed, very simple: a possibility for a team in my position to be able to do something.
To be entirely honest it felt like black team never even had a chance this entire game.

Sure i'd like to play a fourth Witch&Hero game, but if anything else only because i hope it won't end like this again.

As for how you can improve as a host.... idk think you did pretty well. Only point would be a bit more consistency in player prods. After all if you did the prod at the same time you always did nobody would have assumed anything.
Oct 16, 2017 12:27 PM

Dec 2012
I'm still salty that I didn't freeze lastwhisper.

... Anyways thank you for hosting @aa-dono :D

I was really intent on winning this game, but I made some blooper mistakes in the second half and I didn't pay as much attention as I maybe should, so I deserved to loose. And congratulations to Shinichi-kun and lastwhisper for winning!
It seems that Yellow will always be the winning team.

@Phraze you are a good player and I enjoyed playing with you. But we should have been better at working together. I shouldn't have left it all up to you to figure out players role and we should have discussed more what kind of alliance we wanted to build.

Not much. Playing with alliances takes some getting used to and so I think the next game might become even more complex building upon what has transpired in this game.
The current set of items are great, but new items would ofc spice things up a bit in a future game. It was only durring the second half of the game that I realised that Monster Summon Scrolls could be become maybe even stronger than Witch Revival Potions, if you had an ally team knew peoples identity.

However, it occured to me, that it makes little sense how the dead player on a team can't communicate with their partner on Discord. If the Hero dies first he will always respawn right away and so it is unfair treatment for the witch. And restricting communication doesn't add much to the game, in the first place.

Definitely!
Oct 16, 2017 1:01 PM

Dec 2013
on a side note

I got 2 witch and hero wins now :D muhahaha

Oct 16, 2017 7:57 PM

Oct 2011
1. How do you like the game?
cool writeups (no comment doesn't mean I didn't read) xD now I wonder how the next story will be like.. civil war among alliances? lol
But those with grudges never forget... though that shall be a story for another time.

regarding alliances tho, I won't put in such effort next time. I work better independently, so for me to bend into allying took a huge toil on me (besides irl). but I'm glad this game had alliances and treaties.

2. What do you think of the set-ups?
too sandbox'y and vague. variety on wincons would be interesting, it generates conversation and secret reasons for alliances. as said above, to enforce a political setup rife with alliances...its best to put it in the game and not leave it to the players, it can lead to disappointment otherwise. maybe allow a team advantage or wincon change, if alliances are made. incentives from the game itself tells alot, compared to chances of players who could be lying and end up doing too much to get things done. item exchange was good.

noticed from this game(and alliances) that witches are a popular target, besides the rng monsters. the advantages of freezing is nullified by being a target of both human and non-human(rng) enemies. revival for witches should be based off solid possiblities like (phase)timer, or place protective squares on the board(maybe a witch spell to conjure such squares?). either more protection for witches or let their revival be determined by phases(2 the most) or allow deadchats for them - or a mix of them all. too much rng.
+1 to no-freeze in turtle mode.

the way item exchanges are used a phase later, which is just the same as getting it urself, isn't rly an advantage. maybe allow a team to directly use their item on a player instead? this can lead to good suspense if alliances are made and 1 team has smthing. hmm come to think of it, maybe items that can be used on any player by anyone - leaving out exchanges - would be enough incentive to trigger alliances, without the other incentives like wincons etc.

yes! this time I'll be one of those berserker players. I prefer solo afterall. tho if there was some real advantage in the next game, I'll reconsider.

5. Anything about how I can improve as the host?
leave it up to the players to gamesolve, unless u state in the rules that questioning the host is fine. it was a bit messed up when u told Astros the Invis Cloak was only 1 phase, which is smthing that players shouldn't know? also include that if the game is too long, u will "switch things up to make the ending faster (t&c apply)". don't forget to add that dead players shouldn't talk lol.

6. Additional~
about replacing out, I'd rather make my own decision without consulting the host.. so it's not smthing u should worry about. thanks for writing about it tho <3 I sorta have experience as a mod so ik what it's like if I choose to quit and will deal with the consequences.

now about Counterstrike, my 'alliance of distrust'...
the concept was 'the enemy of my enemy is my friend' which was meant to be a more realistic/reliable alliance than the 'alliance of trust(aka friendship)' of the yellow/green team. I ended up having to deal with my allies more than my enemies tho, cuz Rinto posed as black and things got confusing there. idk how he read phases wrongly~ I wasn't lying when I said ik everyone when asking alliances, but it seems I went offcourse with the in-thread stuff..and had about 3 wrong. I had no ammo in terms of statistics, only reading into what ppl said. honestly wished I froze my allies just to be safe lol.

other stuff:
  1. Rinto failed us alot, via confusion etc, but that's probably a playstyle I never rly noticed. will keep him in mind for next time.
  2. why red chose to freeze blue or not even advance on yellow when we were in the best placement on the board in phase idk 12? when we had the chance...just shows a lack of confidence. orr maybe I'm just too scary~ fake betrayal was too real...
  3. smthing Mish said gave off he was green.. I think it was when he said Astros was lying that he was yellow, talked to Rinto as if he was red, but took Ruu as an ally while not knowing team color - and I was blue. smwhere on those lines. things were confusing along the way. him saying he froze Ruu solidified my theory, and that was around the time I decided to freeze Last.
  4. I should've told Zymf my plans more. ik ppl can't read my mind but it must be harder for someone with an opposite playstyle from me.
    example: outing Zymf as my partner was meant to be a too-obv-to-be-true truth. Astros thought it was fake tho.
  5. operation fake betrayal was the best xD
  6. when freezing Last, and seeing Mish claim black, I pretended to have frozen black to throw ppl off from claiming it. I figured Wen said Mish was black to buy green's favor for the H-smthing chest. welp we froze Astros anyways, and he was sitting on that chest.
  7. alot of items were used to their best, even the trade option.
  8. turtle mode lol @wen294
  9. game ends at phase 20. nice number and perf win for yellow team too: witch and hero alive.
  10. I grilled Ruu. life is complete. Ruu froze me but I never froze her. rip.
  11. alliances and treaties happened. yes~ never doing that again lel

@Zymf
@Phraze you are a good player and I enjoyed playing with you. But we should have been better at working together. I shouldn't have left it all up to you to figure out players role and we should have discussed more what kind of alliance we wanted to build.
I tend to work independently in a team, even with my scumbuds. though I guess we should've worked together better in the case I died. couldn't have asked for a better teammate this game, I had a lot of freedom doing my own thing :3

@Astros
ur poetic spazz reminded me of Cross lol (here) @lastwhisper31 don't u agree? XD

-----

other stuff I might not remember cuz I'm a bit sick. yey for taking my time on this in 3 hours lol
PhrazeOct 16, 2017 8:02 PM

Oct 16, 2017 8:14 PM

Dec 2013
That took you a while lol

Oct 16, 2017 8:41 PM

Oct 2011
Shinichi-Kun said:
That took you a while lol
ikr xD

Oct 22, 2017 9:51 AM

May 2013
I've said what I felt I needed to say in the Discord server (and in the thread of last game), so I'm not sure I'll ever spend time writing all of my thoughts down this time around, but.
Oct 22, 2017 9:14 PM

Aug 2012
Mishukax said:
I've said what I felt I needed to say in the Discord server (and in the thread of last game), so I'm not sure I'll ever spend time writing all of my thoughts down this time around, but.
o.o

Why'd you quote them all? >//////<

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (34) « First ... « 32 33 [34]

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2866 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:07 AM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8750 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1159 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3810 by Zymf »»
Jun 19, 2023 2:43 PM

» [GAME] Truth or dare (ToD) 2.0 [Round 5] ( 1 2 )

Lambtron - Mar 12, 2019

92 by Zymf »»
Jun 18, 2023 12:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.