Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 16, 2017 7:35 AM
Jul 2018
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Not exactly interesting, but I can't say it bored me. I liked the scene where the protagonist got caught escaping by another student (as well as when he confronted said student about it in a later scene). I wonder who chose the music for the final penetration scene though.
Oct 12, 2017 5:48 AM
Oct 2013
shadows are bit too strong during the strong lighting scenes, making quite strong contrast. Well, I guess it did add to atmosphere.

Sensei had nice love juice flow and slight squirt from the insertion. Good slight rebound of her lower body plump as well.

Why he even in the swim club if don't even swim and wants to avoid them?

Good nipples poking against sukumizu of Onee-san.

That sleazy guy was getting way too choked up just from collar grab LOLed at his face streaming tears, saliva and snot

Is the Mc not too careless to just leave principal's door unlocked like that? He could of been screwed if anyone found him (and he was, but guess escaped XD) doing a stylish pose with the sitting position on window and with the sunset as back before leaving XD

forced pull down of sukumizu of onee-san to expose breasts and pushed against the lockers with other hand slam against the head was lewd
(*´¬`*) most intimidating and instilling of displeasure into her.
Being so weak from the groping of breast, fingering and licking was lewd, and for her to get such overflowing and then squirt (*´ч ` *)
lewd elasticity and detail of her pussy and legs area with the juice drip and soak ฅ(๑*д*๑)ฅ!!
She got semed in most erotic ways (*˘︶˘*)

Well she sure was easy.

Body is at times sloppy, but is really good when it counts and nice fluidity of the motion.

Also very quiet, easily miss what's happening on screen. mostly subdued actions happen on screen and low dialogue.
User-sanOct 12, 2017 6:25 AM
Oct 26, 2023 9:36 PM

Nov 2010
It's not as good as the previous Immoral sisters. Kotono isn't my type, and I'm not a fan of swimsuits. At least Maiko's sex scenes were decent since she's kinda hot.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ai Shimai Tsubomi... Kegashite Kudasai Episode 2 Discussion

removed-user - Sep 16, 2017

2 by MizuhoKamui »»
Oct 26, 2023 11:06 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.