Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (83) « First ... « 53 54 [55] 56 57 » ... Last »
Sep 18, 2017 4:58 PM

Oct 2011
CorruptedPurity said:
RE1031 said:
Oh yes <3

Top 10 anime betrayals of all time
u did it first. like the fight with me and Gruffin eh. I wanna see u vs Cross now

Sep 18, 2017 4:59 PM

Sep 2016
Gruffin said:
Like, I could have completely opposite reads from someone and it won't matter as long as their reads make sense coming from a town mindset. That's why I'm trying to engage with Kit right now, because I need to figure out if her read is coming from a pure place or not and hear what she thinks of my case. It's not about agreeing all the time.
That's the thing. I feel like you were more keen to treat her as town before actually pressuring her into explaining herself.
...better to be hated for what you are than loved for something you are not.
Sep 18, 2017 4:59 PM

Jan 2014
Phraze said:
AlbertinoDias said:
I was writing a post and my phone erased everything... so... the summary: for the love of God everyone, just claim so everyone can analise the claims cuz I don't see us getting anywhere like this...
I'm the medicine seller, I can confirm if someone has used an night action, and I can confirm that day4, if Abu is still alive, then I have no more to say, he is town, if he's dead, we'll see anyway,
mind lynching Roz first? he claimed a villain flavor nuff said
Abu next

^ this again.

Making flavor as an argument.

Tbh, mafia would have given fakeclaims, but if you want to use it... sure. It makes your case even worse.
Sep 18, 2017 5:00 PM

Sep 2016
CorruptedPurity said:
RE1031 said:
@CorruptedPurity
Oh yeah!! You need to explain all of your reads. Especially Dias and Kit.

I thot you said I only had to explain aa-dono and roz?

The 2 you mentioned are actually complex cases because for each of them, I had polar swings on my reads on them. One post town, another then I read em scum. I'm gonna need time if you want a fully fleshed out read on em.
I honestly forgot you had other reads. Just tell me what your current read on them is + why. Cause I think Dias is town, and Kit is scum, so wondering why you think the opposite?
Sep 18, 2017 5:01 PM

May 2012
@Crossbell Do you think Roz is town?
Sep 18, 2017 5:02 PM

Oct 2011
Gruffin said:
Phraze said:
@Gruffin I think this is what I was trying to tell u about ur townread on Kit lol. why would u disagree with someone u think is town?
Can we please stop talking about this point.....

This is comparing apples to oranges.

Town = Trustworthy, but uninformed
Scum = Untrustworthy, but informed

Town can be wrong. Town can disagree. Town have NO CLUE what's going on half the time.
Scum purposely try to mislead townies.

Like, I could have completely opposite reads from someone and it won't matter as long as their reads make sense coming from a town mindset. That's why I'm trying to engage with Kit right now, because I need to figure out if her read is coming from a pure place or not and hear what she thinks of my case. It's not about agreeing all the time.
how do u know what makes a town or scum mindset? if u say scum is informed then u must be informed to say my reads are coming from a scum mindset. cuz u obv know my alignment and can set me up

Sep 18, 2017 5:02 PM

Jan 2016
I don't think he's town but I get a bad gut feeling every time people vote him.

It feels like he's "too easy" if that makes sense?
Sep 18, 2017 5:03 PM

Dec 2014
Crossbell said:
CorruptedPurity said:

I'm a mechanical player in nature. What you want me to say?

Most of your points on me are regarding my changing POV and reads. Wouldn't you? Change your reads that is. I came to town read gruffin cos I saw town motivation in her push on phraze. It was well thought out and showed clear signs of having a thought process that rings town with me.

I tunnel on roz? Today I am, not solely cos of his behavior. I mentioned this before but he weaseled his way out of 2 lynches by a hair. Someone is trying to keep him alive. Day 1 it was you. Day 2 I was tricked to keep him alive. Would town want to defend such a suspicious character? No. The way the EoD played out also made him scumread him. I did mention this on my explanation to RE

Why were you so focused on Abu's behavior Day 1 and have just completely dropped it for Day 2/Day 3? You are clearly capable of behavioral analysis; why don't you utilize it?

Yes but why did you scumread Gruffin in the first place + why were you not interested in working out her alignment? I don't remember a single meaningful interaction between you and her this game. I don't even know why you scumread her in the first place.

What do you think about my thoughts about wrt roz?

Abu is cleared via my gambit. Why would I need to revisit him? He hasnt done anything, quite literally nothing so far.

I told ya a bajillion and 1 times. My scumread on her mainly stems from her lack of scumreads. She's throwing townreads all over and didn't scumread anyone on D1. Furthermore, she only townread ruu after my white knight post.

I'm too tunneled on roz currently. He evaded lynch 2 times too many, I won't let anyone convince me to give him a 3rd chance anymore.
Sep 18, 2017 5:03 PM

Jan 2016
OK need to work on project

Will be back later
Sep 18, 2017 5:04 PM

Oct 2011
roz1roz said:
Phraze said:
mind lynching Roz first? he claimed a villain flavor nuff said
Abu next

^ this again.

Tbh, mafia would have given fakeclaims, but if you want to use it... sure. It makes your case even worse.
u just threw the game dude. voted urself. why're u even here?

Sep 18, 2017 5:05 PM

Jan 2016
i mean like

why aren't you reading on people's behavior right now as opposed to day 1

and now that gruffin has pushed out a strong case on phraze you're willing to drop your scumread on gruffin and join gruffin against phraze? seems like you're trying to chain lynches imo
Sep 18, 2017 5:06 PM

Oct 2011
CorruptedPurity said:
I'm too tunneled on roz currently. He evaded lynch 2 times too many, I won't let anyone convince me to give him a 3rd chance anymore.
is this a possible bussing?? pls tell me it is cuz I'll glady take it

Sep 18, 2017 5:07 PM

Dec 2014
RE1031 said:
CorruptedPurity said:

I thot you said I only had to explain aa-dono and roz?

The 2 you mentioned are actually complex cases because for each of them, I had polar swings on my reads on them. One post town, another then I read em scum. I'm gonna need time if you want a fully fleshed out read on em.
I honestly forgot you had other reads. Just tell me what your current read on them is + why. Cause I think Dias is town, and Kit is scum, so wondering why you think the opposite?

At this current point. I agree with u. But earlier on, I thought Kit would be town cos of the way she tried scumhunting and the way she explained her reads (this was D2 I think). But after her lurk then unprovoked claim then back to lurk, I'm back to scumreading her.

Dias is a weird case. I townread him but I'm partially paranoid cos of how he pocketed me in LWA, so I'm always playing the devil's advocate. But now, I genuinely do feel his post is town motivated. He does show cluelessness on people's alignment and does try to work em out.
Sep 18, 2017 5:08 PM

Dec 2014
Phraze said:
CorruptedPurity said:

Sure. Keep being paranoid. Fun fact: CP never bus
Sep 18, 2017 5:08 PM

Jan 2014
Phraze said:
roz1roz said:

^ this again.

Noone will actually look at the game from other perspective until I'm gone. Why to bother anymore.

You are making asspulled arguments and everyone buys it.

Flavor argument? Sure
Parity Cop can be mafia claim cause it's simlar to role cop? Sure

Like... really?
Sep 18, 2017 5:09 PM

Oct 2011
Crossbell said:

possible mafia pr effect? idk mechanics...

Sep 18, 2017 5:10 PM

Jan 2014
Tbh, I could easily kill myself as bodydouble, but if you want me to be gone to look from the other side, looking at how hard people are pushing a low-hanging fruits and easy misslynches...

I will take it.
Sep 18, 2017 5:10 PM

Oct 2011
CorruptedPurity said:
Phraze said:

Sure. Keep being paranoid. Fun fact: CP never bus
makes sense
Phraze said:
Crossbell said:

possible mafia pr effect? idk mechanics...

Sep 18, 2017 5:12 PM

Oct 2011
roz1roz said:
Phraze said:

Noone will actually look at the game from other perspective until I'm gone. Why to bother anymore.

Flavor argument? Sure

Like... really?
- how are my arguments baseless and asspulls?
- dont expect me or anyone else to fullclaim cuz u dont buy flavor claims
- who knows

Sep 18, 2017 5:13 PM

Oct 2011
roz1roz said:
Tbh, I could easily kill myself as bodydouble, but if you want me to be gone to look from the other side, looking at how hard people are pushing a low-hanging fruits and easy misslynches...

I will take it.
then why dont u work with us?

Dec 2014
Crossbell said:
i mean like

and now that gruffin has pushed out a strong case on phraze you're willing to drop your scumread on gruffin and join gruffin against phraze? seems like you're trying to chain lynches imo

I genuinely feel like you don't read my post or are purposely turning a blind eye to em. I reevaluated my read on her a long time before she pushed phraze. Her push on phraze only solified my townread on her. Before that, she already started showing signs of town-motivated scumhunting even though she didn't find anyone.

Behavioral analysis takes much more time and hard work compared to mechanical gameplay. Also, I'm not as free as I was on D1. Workload has increased and I'm finding less and less time for mafia recently. If I'm to stay active and answer pings, I can't waste too much time reading deeply for behavorial analysis. If I do go deep and make behavorial analysis, it'll be the one and only post I do before I sleep and not respond for the next 24 hours.

Sep 2016
roz1roz said:

I will take it.
Please just explain what your role is.
Sep 18, 2017 5:14 PM

Oct 2011
CorruptedPurity said:
Crossbell said:
i mean like

I genuinely feel like you don't read my post or are purposely turning a blind eye to em. I reevaluated my read on her a long time before she pushed phraze. Her push on phraze only solified my townread on her. Before that, she already started showing signs of town-motivated scumhunting even though she didn't find anyone.

Behavioral analysis takes much more time and hard work compared to mechanical gameplay. Also, I'm not as free as I was on D1. Workload has increased and I'm finding less and less time for mafia recently. If I'm to stay active and answer pings, I can't waste too much time reading deeply for behavorial analysis. If I do go deep and make behavorial analysis, it'll be the one and only post I do before I sleep and not respond for the next 24 hours.
then do u scumread me? what for? what do u think of my claim vs the Roz claim?
[edit: esp since I'm so sure Roz will flip scum u want to lynch me next? wtf]

Sep 18, 2017 5:14 PM

Dec 2014
roz1roz said:
Phraze said:

Flavor argument? Sure

Like... really?

I don't think parity cop is mafia flavored tho. I just think cross is bullshitting his role. I don't think there is a parity cop in this game.
Sep 18, 2017 5:16 PM

Sep 2016
WHERE THE FUCK IS SLEIPNIRR
Sep 18, 2017 5:16 PM

Dec 2014
Phraze said:
CorruptedPurity said:

Scum lean. For basically everything gruffin says. Call me a sheep, idc.

Roz claim is scummy af, did you claim? VT right? I'd believe a VT claim much more
Sep 18, 2017 5:17 PM

Dec 2014
RE1031 said:
WHERE THE FUCK IS SLEIPNIRR, ABU, ROSIE, KIT, DIAS

FTFY
Sep 18, 2017 5:18 PM

Oct 2011
CorruptedPurity said:
Phraze said:

Roz claim is scummy af, did you claim? VT right? I'd believe a VT claim much more
- if Roz flips scum can we lynch u next?
- I didnt claim. also, I wont claim. only flavor, which is enough to say Roz is scum

Sep 18, 2017 5:20 PM

Dec 2014
Phraze said:
CorruptedPurity said:

- I didnt claim. also, I wont claim. only flavor, which is enough to say Roz is scum

Why lynch me over cross? Ya think I bus?

Flavor meh. That guy from another. Hosts could've used misaki mei. No other comments
Sep 18, 2017 5:22 PM

Oct 2011
@CorruptedPurity
what I dont get is that u want me lynched if Roz flips scum. and I'm damn sure that he will flip scum. which means ur actually lining me up for a lynch, like Cross said. if Roz flips town we're gonna be 1 mislynch to lose. why would u risk that stupid lineup? and..what if Roz is just some town baka, would u still want to have me lynched? wut

Sep 18, 2017 5:23 PM

Oct 2011
CorruptedPurity said:
Phraze said:

Why lynch me over cross? Ya think I bus?

Flavor meh. That guy from another. Hosts could've used misaki mei. No other comments
- I'm saying why would u line me up for a lynch after Roz, when I said he should flip scum? shouldn't it be someone else since me and Roz alrdy had our argument? is that scum theatre?
- too bad they didnt lel. deal with it

Sep 18, 2017 5:27 PM

Dec 2014
Phraze said:
@CorruptedPurity
what I dont get is that u want me lynched if Roz flips scum. and I'm damn sure that he will flip scum. which means ur actually lining me up for a lynch, like Cross said. if Roz flips town we're gonna be 1 mislynch to lose. why would u risk that stupid lineup? and..what if Roz is just some town baka, would u still want to have me lynched? wut

You're second in line after cross. You're the, "I have no one else associated with roz to lynch" lynch. You'll have 2 days to convince me otherwise. Why worry?

Town baka doesn't survive to almost lynches like he did. Town baka would either be lynched quick or they won't even be a suspect anymore.
Sep 18, 2017 5:32 PM

Oct 2011
CorruptedPurity said:
Phraze said:
@CorruptedPurity

You're second in line after cross. You're the, "I have no one else associated with roz to lynch" lynch. You'll have 2 days to convince me otherwise. Why worry?

Town baka doesn't survive to almost lynches like he did. Town baka would either be lynched quick or they won't even be a suspect anymore.
I've been suspecting Cross and Roz and u didnt say anything, now u jumped in and put me in line just for talking. can I put u in line instead of me? why would I bother to have theatre with Roz to delay my lynch 2 phases later, by some random observer who supports their scumreads? I'm trying to figure things out but ur just pouncing on chances

[edit: and ik that. thats why I'm sure he'll flip. tho I need u to explain the connection with me now]

Sep 18, 2017 5:35 PM

Jan 2014
Phraze said:
CorruptedPurity said:

flavor is such a ass reason tho...
blinddate
she was never awake
even with her eyes wide open
never where she longed to be
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
blind date with a dreamer
Sep 18, 2017 5:36 PM

Oct 2011
Phraze said:
CorruptedPurity said:

I've been suspecting Cross and Roz and u didnt say anything, now u jumped in and put me in line just for talking. can I put u in line instead of me? why would I bother to have theatre with Roz to delay my lynch 2 phases later, by some random observer who supports their scumreads? I'm trying to figure things out but ur just pouncing on chances

[edit: and ik that. thats why I'm sure he'll flip. tho I need u to explain the connection with me now]
another thing, what guarantee do we have that u and I won't be NK'd in between? unless ur scum with the guarantee to survive and choose NKs that won't be me

Jan 2014
@corruptedpurity I dont think both phraze and Roz are mafia, its one or the other...
blinddate
she was never awake
even with her eyes wide open
never where she longed to be
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
blind date with a dreamer

Sep 2016
@roz1roz Full claim please?
Sep 18, 2017 5:38 PM

Oct 2011
lastwhisper31 said:
Phraze said:
flavor is such a ass reason tho...
lets see what Roz flips then. and the next lynch better not be me.
actually, scratch that. do u think me and Roz were having scum theatre?

Sep 18, 2017 5:39 PM

Oct 2011
lastwhisper31 said:
@corruptedpurity I dont think both phraze and Roz are mafia, its one or the other...
thats why. I wanna clarify that before we flip Roz. if this gets missed and I get lined up for wtv reason thats bs

Sep 18, 2017 5:41 PM

Oct 2011
Phraze said:
lastwhisper31 said:
thats why. I wanna clarify that before we flip Roz. if this gets missed and I get lined up for wtv reason thats bs
lol ok. I think I convinced myself that CP's reasoning is scummy

Sep 18, 2017 5:43 PM

Oct 2011
Phraze said:
Phraze said:
@CorruptedPurity if u were town, u would see that me and Roz arent possibly scum with the debate we had, so why would u line me up for a lynch after him? technically, u should've said I'm cleared if Roz flips scum

Sep 18, 2017 5:54 PM

Jan 2014
Phraze said:
roz1roz said:

Flavor argument? Sure

Like... really?
- who knows

Flavor claims are NAI and you will learn it hard way by lynching town today. Good luck.

Baseless? Comparing 2 different cops doesn't make someone more likely to be mafia.
Asspult? Using flavor to lynch someone.

Really? Need more examples?
Sep 18, 2017 5:56 PM

Jan 2014
RE1031 said:
roz1roz said:

I will take it.

http://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums/database/mafia-roles/role/?mafiarole=Bodyguard

The most plain version of it.
No counteratacks, just dying instead of someone.
Sep 18, 2017 5:57 PM

Sep 2016
roz1roz said:
RE1031 said:

http://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums/database/mafia-roles/role/?mafiarole=Bodyguard

The most plain version of it.
No counteratacks, just dying instead of someone.
How many shots? And what is your ability's name?
Sep 18, 2017 5:57 PM

Oct 2011
note to self: finally out of whatever tunnel I was in

Sep 18, 2017 5:58 PM

Jan 2014
Phraze said:
CorruptedPurity said:

Flavor is enough to lynch someone.
You what.
Sep 18, 2017 5:58 PM

Dec 2014
Phraze said:
Phraze said:
@CorruptedPurity if u were town, u would see that me and Roz arent possibly scum with the debate we had, so why would u line me up for a lynch after him? technically, u should've said I'm cleared if Roz flips scum

Which part of my suspicion on you relates to roz in any way? I scumread you for the reason that gruffin presented and that alone. Roz's flip doesn't matter with you. If he flips scum, I'm lynching cross then you. If he flips town, ill just lynch you. You're the "I have nothing else to relate to roz" lynch. Why can't you get it that my push on you is independant of roz? Just cos I'm lynching you after him, means I think you're related? Please.
Sep 18, 2017 6:00 PM

Oct 2011
roz1roz said:
Phraze said:
- who knows

Flavor claims are NAI and you will learn it hard way by lynching town today. Good luck.

Baseless? Comparing 2 different cops doesn't make someone more likely to be mafia.
Asspult? Using flavor to lynch someone.

Really? Need more examples?
if u rly are town, what are ur leads? other than me ofc. cuz I rly doubt town can be this blind

Sep 18, 2017 6:01 PM

Dec 2014
CorruptedPurity said:
Phraze said:
@CorruptedPurity

@Phraze how am I connecting you 2 in any way? Stop slandering me.
Sep 18, 2017 6:01 PM

Jan 2014
RE1031 said:
@roz1roz Full claim please?

Seishin Muroi (Shiki) Junior Priest of some village who left it to end up in this mafia game.

As of role It's there above ^
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (83) « First ... « 53 54 [55] 56 57 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2866 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:07 AM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8750 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1159 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3810 by Zymf »»
Jun 19, 2023 2:43 PM

» [GAME] Truth or dare (ToD) 2.0 [Round 5] ( 1 2 )

Lambtron - Mar 12, 2019

92 by Zymf »»
Jun 18, 2023 12:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.