Forum Settings
Forums

Cheapest Place to buy Manga Online International

New
Sep 3, 2017 9:50 AM
Dec 2016
Where can I find cheapest manga online with cheap shipping cost.
I don't live in US.
So on which site I can buy Manga on cheap price.
Sep 3, 2017 11:44 AM

Mar 2012
If you want the some of the popular ones then they should be available on amazon.in.

Your profile says that you live in Delhi, I'm not sure where exactly it's located but I've heard there's a manga library which has mangas both in Japanese and English.

If you want to buy the Japanese ones then you could try CDJapan, they ship to India but I'd suggest to buy more at a time because even the cheapest shipping, SAL, still costs more than a single volume of a manga.

If there are other alternatives then even I'd like to know :)
Sep 4, 2017 12:49 PM

Mar 2015
There's Wordery and Book Depository. I mainly use them for pre-orders. It seems only Wordery offers free delivery to India, though...

For already released books, I guess your nearest Amazon site would do. The amazon marketplace sellers (which include the two I mentioned above) usually offer the books for cheaper than Amazon itself.
Sep 10, 2017 4:38 AM

Oct 2016
I buy mine from:
1. Rightstuf
2. ebay
3. Amazon

But mostly Rightstuf and ebay. But with ebay I use a 3rd party shipping forwarder because I get anxious with shipments without tracking and some of the sellers on ebay doesn't have an option for tracked shipment for international buyers.

More topics from this board

Sticky: » 2024 Manga Reading Challenge - Sign Up ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

MRC_mod - Jan 18

378 by Hexcellion »»
10 hours ago

» From all the ongoing (and on hiatus) manga, you can choose only one to eventually reach a conclusion. Which one would it be?

Caciulacdlac - Apr 10

5 by nishant0 »»
Today, 1:00 AM

» Most obscure titles in your list.

Otakupervert890 - Feb 24

21 by nishant0 »»
Today, 12:50 AM

» Do you guys pick up completed axed manga.

zkl_ - Feb 28

13 by bucciest »»
Yesterday, 11:27 PM

Poll: » What is your favorite shounen arc?

HM0710 - Sep 6, 2021

17 by Rhaelynne »»
Yesterday, 9:55 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.