Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]
May 27, 2023 4:12 PM

Mar 2020
But WTF happened in this episode xD
Jul 29, 2023 8:35 PM
Oct 2015
tainteddonut said:
That was a great episode. I knew Teresa was going to have to go eventually but that just really sucked the way she went out. With all that talk about being hungry for human flesh I thought Priscilla was going to take a bite out of Claire in the end but she does the typical villain mistake: Leave a survivor and they'll definitely come back for your head when they're much stronger.
I know its old but thats exactly what teresa did when she spared prescilla 
Jul 29, 2023 9:59 PM
Oct 2015
TigersAndDragons said:
This prequel stuff is really straining the narrative for me tbh, like if it was a special or OVA I wouldn't mind, but it's really taking something from the main story to the point I can't even say Claymore has one anymore. These prequel episodes are very good, don't get me wrong, but why can't we have both without ruining what I came for: Claymore, not Claymore: The Phantom Menace.
I feel like the anime did a bad job or doing the flashbacks, i think they should copy baccano or durarara and have 2 different stories intersect, it makes more narrative sense as well bring up the flashbacks when its relavant 
Aug 5, 2023 3:14 PM

Jul 2016
Nah, fuck this. They did Teresa dirty. Her randomly sparing Priscilla's life as well as letting her guard down despite being leagues above all Claymores in terms of strength and reflexes is just lazy writing. As lazy as Priscilla not attacking Clare despite her claims of wanting to eat human flesh just seconds ago.

And how in hell does Priscilla look more attractive in her Ultimate-Yoma form than as a Claymore??? Am I sick???
Oct 25, 2023 7:51 PM
Nov 2016
Reply to SouthRzVa
Nah, fuck this. They did Teresa dirty. Her randomly sparing Priscilla's life as well as letting her guard down despite being leagues above all Claymores in terms of strength and reflexes is just lazy writing. As lazy as Priscilla not attacking Clare despite her claims of wanting to eat human flesh just seconds ago.

And how in hell does Priscilla look more attractive in her Ultimate-Yoma form than as a Claymore??? Am I sick???
@SouthRzVa
SouthRzVa said:
As lazy as Priscilla not attacking Clare despite her claims of wanting to eat human flesh just seconds ago.

There's a reason why Priscilla didn't eat Clare and the reason is actually pretty good, however, this is explained later in the manga, and by that, I mean near the ending.

If you don't plan on reading the manga then I can spoil you and tell you the reason.
Oct 25, 2023 8:53 PM

Jul 2016
Reply to xZabuzax
@SouthRzVa
SouthRzVa said:
As lazy as Priscilla not attacking Clare despite her claims of wanting to eat human flesh just seconds ago.

There's a reason why Priscilla didn't eat Clare and the reason is actually pretty good, however, this is explained later in the manga, and by that, I mean near the ending.

If you don't plan on reading the manga then I can spoil you and tell you the reason.
@xZabuzax I have no intention of reading the manga so if you are willing, you can spoil me using a spoiler tag.
Oct 25, 2023 9:06 PM
Nov 2016
Reply to SouthRzVa
@xZabuzax I have no intention of reading the manga so if you are willing, you can spoil me using a spoiler tag.
@SouthRzVa For sure mate, the reason Priscilla didn't eat Clare is because:

Oct 27, 2023 12:46 PM

Jul 2016
Reply to xZabuzax
@SouthRzVa For sure mate, the reason Priscilla didn't eat Clare is because:

@xZabuzax Thanks for the explanation.
Apr 16, 5:36 PM

Apr 2017
This was definitely the best episode of the bunch. Teresa's humanity and sympathy is ultimately what ended her. It's likely why the man in the earlier episodes warned Clare.
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Claymore Episode 26 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Kayrhandros - Sep 26, 2007

414 by LuxuriousHeart »»
Apr 23, 7:36 PM

Poll: » Claymore Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 )

cyruz - Sep 12, 2007

91 by LuxuriousHeart »»
Apr 23, 5:30 PM

Poll: » Claymore Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Kayrhandros - Aug 21, 2007

79 by LuxuriousHeart »»
Apr 23, 12:00 AM

Poll: » Claymore Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Baman - Aug 8, 2007

92 by LuxuriousHeart »»
Apr 21, 12:24 AM

Poll: » Claymore Episode 18 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Kayrhandros - Jul 31, 2007

85 by LuxuriousHeart »»
Apr 21, 12:02 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.