Forum Settings
Forums
New
Aug 6, 2017 11:45 AM

Aug 2014
i'm too lazy to read the novel so i just want to know how it ends and what happens to all the characters
"Even if it has good reviews, if I don't like it then it is shit"

-Some random anime character
Aug 6, 2017 7:46 PM

Apr 2011
They all went to jail and promised to never break the law ever again
Aug 7, 2017 7:17 AM

Aug 2014
Valaskjalf said:

really? so no couples? no romance? they just ended it like that? i read that they broke out of there and there was a rejection scene..? not sure about that.

Feb 9, 2018 12:08 AM

Sep 2012
Mezo-RPWPA said:
Valaskjalf said:

really? so no couples? no romance? they just ended it like that? i read that they broke out of there and there was a rejection scene..? not sure about that.

he probably joking/trolling (cause hes first one mentioning jail, & i have heard a lot of talk about Novel, but ofc not about the ending yet) lol
Oct 13, 2023 10:50 AM
Jan 2021
Reply to Sugram22
Mezo-RPWPA said:
Valaskjalf said:

he probably joking/trolling (cause hes first one mentioning jail, & i have heard a lot of talk about Novel, but ofc not about the ending yet) lol
@Sugram22 nah, that is actually how it end
Oct 13, 2023 11:17 AM
Jan 2021
Reply to RPWPA
Valaskjalf said:

@RPWPA More detailed version, in the end MCs together with everyone's help brought down the no ecchi law through one last big 'terrorist' attack. The society crumbled and reformed based on the old government under new rules. They were welcomed as heroes but SOX is a terrorist group none the less so all important SOX figures were arrested (basically all MCs except Anna cause technically she was never a part of SOX) as terrorists locked up in a special facility and placed under Anna(chief police)'s custody (more like a house arrested, novel hints it won't be forever). Tanukichi and Ayame were finally got back together, they were together pretty early on but a lot happened in between.
Oct 13, 2023 3:12 PM

Aug 2014
Reply to C__C
@RPWPA More detailed version, in the end MCs together with everyone's help brought down the no ecchi law through one last big 'terrorist' attack. The society crumbled and reformed based on the old government under new rules. They were welcomed as heroes but SOX is a terrorist group none the less so all important SOX figures were arrested (basically all MCs except Anna cause technically she was never a part of SOX) as terrorists locked up in a special facility and placed under Anna(chief police)'s custody (more like a house arrested, novel hints it won't be forever). Tanukichi and Ayame were finally got back together, they were together pretty early on but a lot happened in between.
@C__C

Thanks for the help.

Oct 13, 2023 5:05 PM
Jan 2019
C__C said:

Thank you so much. Honestly I wouldn't mind reading the light novel if it's available online and translated

More topics from this board

» where can i read this?

Agashi99 - Apr 23, 2021

2 by animegod2002 »»
Jun 9, 2022 11:20 AM

Poll: » Shimoneta to Iu Gainen ga Sonzai Shinai Taikutsu na Sekai Volume 1 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 16, 2015

1 by Diangelo18 »»
Jan 24, 2019 6:59 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.