Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 30, 2017 2:02 PM

Sep 2010
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Kiki and Mitsuhide return to Sereg for work, leaving behind the main trio.

There was a cameo of the gatekeepers, Shiira and Kai! (Were their names mentioned before? I don't remember!) I love those two guys!

Zen and Obi's interactions were deeply missed. Ha, Obi should tell ghost stories more often.

The three go to the harbor the next day. Shirayuki and Obi are heading back to Lyrias in 2 to 3 days. Zen reveals he will join them.

What a laid back, touching chapter!

"to the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world." -a magnet
Jul 31, 2017 10:14 PM
Mar 2015
So realize this all might be leading to Shirayuki meeting Zens mom. That should really lead to some interesting goings on.
Aug 2, 2017 3:48 AM

Nov 2007
Daisuki said:

There could be progress! I am talking about progress in these two's relationship. All we know that Kiki only sees Mitsuhide as her future husband. But we don't know if Mitsuhide sees Kiki as his future wife. Kiki never revealed whether she actually loves Mistuhide, on the contrary, it's so obvious that she holds special place in Mitsuhide's heart. This could lead to the continuation of the story when Kiki promised her father that she would bring the person she wants to marry when the moment was right. How long has it been since the Kiki backstory? During this time:

All of these happened while Shirayuki and Zen didn't even meet even once and no progress between Mitsuhide and Kiki either!

As a huge Mitsuhide x Kiki fan, I am really looking forward to some development alongside Zen's vacation to Lyrius. The story is poised to a whole new level of developments on the romance front so I am looking forward to it, a lot!
Stay Home and Wash Your Hands.
Protect Yourself. Protect Your Loved Ones.
Protect Your Community and Help Defeat
Coronavirus.
Aug 4, 2017 7:40 PM

Nov 2014
Not much to say but this was a nice chapter~ I'm hoping for some more Kiki x Mitsuhide in the near future as well
Aug 7, 2017 3:20 AM
Sep 2011
shanimebib said:
Daisuki said:

There could be progress! I am talking about progress in these two's relationship. All we know that Kiki only sees Mitsuhide as her future husband. But we don't know if Mitsuhide sees Kiki as his future wife. Kiki never revealed whether she actually loves Mistuhide, on the contrary, it's so obvious that she holds special place in Mitsuhide's heart. This could lead to the continuation of the story when Kiki promised her father that she would bring the person she wants to marry when the moment was right. How long has it been since the Kiki backstory? During this time:

All of these happened while Shirayuki and Zen didn't even meet even once and no progress between Mitsuhide and Kiki either!

As a huge Mitsuhide x Kiki fan, I am really looking forward to some development alongside Zen's vacation to Lyrius. The story is poised to a whole new level of developments on the romance front so I am looking forward to it, a lot!

I think that Mitshhide likes Kiki, I remember him asking Obi if Kiki had a lover and I think it was on Kiki's arc
RozalthiricAug 7, 2017 3:23 AM
Aug 19, 2017 12:13 AM

Mar 2012
Now this chapter reminded me why I've loved this manga since I first read it.
The relaxing pace, the strong friendships, the playful banter and detailed panels portraying the bustling city Shirayuki and co. shop in. This chapter had nary a blank filler panel.

I hope we get to see Mitsuhide's past sometime soon.
A good author leaves the audience enough material to be satisfied with, yet yearning for more.
Mar 19, 2019 8:49 AM
Jan 2019
I always love everytime Obi teases Zen that will eventually made him feel jealous because he was not in the scene!
Obi : Make up your mind! Youre hard to please!

More topics from this board

Poll: » Akagami no Shirayuki-hime Chapter 103 Discussion

Daisuki - Dec 26, 2018

18 by Tetla »»
Feb 13, 8:28 AM

Poll: » Akagami no Shirayuki-hime Chapter 92 Discussion

Daisuki - Nov 25, 2017

31 by Tetla »»
Feb 13, 8:17 AM

» Getting close to ending ? No spoilers !

xnub - Dec 28, 2023

5 by xnub »»
Dec 30, 2023 12:48 AM

Poll: » Akagami no Shirayuki Hime Chapter 11 Discussion

Cenedess - Aug 1, 2009

7 by ilovelidya »»
Nov 9, 2023 5:06 AM

Poll: » Akagami no Shirayuki Hime Chapter 9 Discussion

Cenedess - Jun 9, 2009

6 by ilovelidya »»
Nov 5, 2023 4:02 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.