Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jul 30, 2017 11:14 AM

Jan 2017
It doesn'tmatter if its bad or not. Im just looking for some short stories that sort of strech out to around 1-15 minute short stories. If they exist.
Jul 30, 2017 11:47 AM

Oct 2011
Short stories like they just have shorter episodes? Or each episode is its own contained story?

It's really easy to find anime short stories if you're okay with regular length episodes. Just a few examples would be
Mushishi (which is already on your PTW list
Kino's Journey
Uta Koi
Hoozuki no Reitetsu (full length episodes, but each episode is split into 2 short stories, so you could just watch 10-11 minutes at a time and it would be like watching a short show)
Nozaki-kun (full length episodes as well but they are divided into short story segments)

However, if you want 15 minutes max. + each episode is its own short story, the only suggestions I have are
Honobono Log
Makura no Danshi (highly bizarre, each episode isn't so much a story as a boy talking to the camera, haha)
Tabi Machi Late Show
Aiura (not familiar with this one but I think it's similar to Danshi Koukousei no Nichijou, which you have on your CW list--that one's another great example for short stories)
Jul 30, 2017 1:12 PM

Oct 2016
An anime that has several, if not two, unrelated short stories in each 20 min episode is Folktales from Japan.
Jul 30, 2017 2:02 PM

May 2012
Otona Joshi no Anime time is an anthology of four short stories by female authors about Japanese women between 28 and 40.

Ayakashi Samurai Horror Tales has three stories, the last of which, "Bake Neko," was so spectacular that they released a continuation called Mononoke. It has four or five separate stories as I recall. They all share the same lead character, the mysterious demon-slaying Medicine Seller.

Bartender has a different story every episode.

Jul 30, 2017 2:03 PM

Jan 2017
That sounds very interesting! i'll check it out! :)

More topics from this board

» Any anime with a despicable/contemptible villain?

Gfralp - 8 hours ago

6 by silversaint »»
1 hour ago

» looking for anime recommendations from people who has similar taste

windyshadow - Apr 21

22 by windyshadow »»
2 hours ago

» Please recommend anime that has plot/tone/genre/theme of sci-fi/futuristic/post apocalyptic/modern times + fantasy/medieval/magic/old times?

Donkunsan - Apr 18

33 by Donkunsan »»
2 hours ago

» Anime recommendations please

MeZaDefined - Apr 24

2 by Faisal-Abdulhadi »»
7 hours ago

» RomCom Suggestions for someone who's seen a lot of em

Benassiesto - Yesterday

7 by Tsuyatoash »»
7 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.