Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 29, 2017 7:11 AM
Oct 2013
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
That green hair was way to desperate for the bad guy, submitting to such humiliation XD and all he did was mistreat her.

The saver guy was terrible person as well, accepting rape of the glasses girl just for money l, even nakadashi her XD

Red hair was getting attached to the guy as well and feeling it from his plays, what a slut! lewd how she was pressed against wall and thrusted vigorously.

Was almost nice boat end but, she ended up killing herself instead. Well that wrapped it up quite well i guess.

Newayz the animation was weak again, but at least showed off the body adequately and there was lewdness in suffering of girls and also pleasure of the red girl from hardcore plays.

User-sanJun 29, 2017 7:14 AM
Mar 11, 2018 11:13 AM
Jul 2018
Wow, Takaaki's aim when urinating in someone's mouth is excellent.
Jan 1, 2019 7:44 AM

Sep 2010
This was actually quite nice done story telling for an Hentai.

I liked the conclusion WHY he treated Momoko this way.
May 29, 2023 3:59 AM

Jun 2011
I have a slight suspicion that if Ruru (green hair) hadn't killed Asuma, Momoko would still be in the same position as she started in. Even being almost strangled to death, witnessing her only friend being raped and finding out he only cares because she bares the resemblance of his dead mother didn't make her do something then nothing would. The only change she went through was to feel more sorrow about Asuma, which is pretty sad. 

More topics from this board

Poll: » Maid no Yakata: Zetsubou-hen Episode 1 Discussion

User-san - Jun 27, 2017

3 by MiniMoose-kun »»
May 29, 2023 3:55 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.