Forum Settings
Forums
New
Feb 28, 2010 7:04 PM

Apr 2008
I just finished watching the first episode of Mobile Suit Gundam Unicorn and I'm really not that impressed. Sure it looked nice and all but I had no idea what was going on. Whose on which side and who the hell has the name Full Frontal?! I mean if he is the 2nd coming of Char then they did a poor job of making him look badass. I'm sorry he looks like a complete fag. But hey, at least the show looks pretty along with the music sounding good. Anyone else have an opinion?

I'm hoping to keep this topic going throughout the airing of the series so we can have a lot of talk on it. Mainly, cuz this show has a bunch of excitement leading up to it.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Mar 1, 2010 3:11 PM

Dec 2007
If the OVA keeps up the level of the first episode this is going to be the best Gundam yet.
Mar 2, 2010 2:08 PM

Sep 2008
Gurenn said:
If the OVA keeps up the level of the first episode this is going to be the best Gundam yet.

I'm gonna have to disagree with it being the best yet, Zeta was better, IMHO...

I did like it a lot, but the plot was not one the best we have seen, however, the artwork and the sound did help make up for that somewhat, just not enough for me...
Mar 2, 2010 4:38 PM

Feb 2008
I only watched it raw, yet to watch the subbed version, so I was only able to grasp a few of the important aspects, like the Star Wars Spoof and... well that was about it, but I am able to say that:

Banshee is one badass motherfuck'er, more so then Kamile and Amuro.

The mecha were superb, I loved the fight scenes, the scene with the Zaku and those other mobile suits was awesome, seeing the Qubeley in action was brutal (That in-cockpit scene was equally brutal).

And the only downside was the fact that we had no Full Frontal, we had a horny Unicorn, but no Full Frontal. That was a bummer.

But all in all, I loved it and can't wait for the next one, which will be a while (October). : |
But the OST is supposed to be release this month which is a good thing.
Every time you make a typo, somebody in Zeta gets slapped.
Mar 3, 2010 11:48 AM
Apr 2009
Eh, Banagher, not Banshee, Geara Zulu, not Zaku, Kshatriya, not Qubeley.
Sorry if I sound as nitpicker, but 'cause of you someone got slapped in Zeta three times.

As for me, I didn't think I would like Unicorn as much as I did. Pilot of Stark Jegan and that dude with bazooka are examples of manliness.
Mar 3, 2010 12:31 PM

Feb 2008
Ah! My mistake, Camilee will now have to pay for it, nothing of value is lost.
Every time you make a typo, somebody in Zeta gets slapped.
Mar 3, 2010 3:59 PM

Dec 2007
I still prefer Amuro and Kamille to Banagher anytime. I'm guessing you confused Banagher with the Banshee unit, which is the second Unicorn Gundam (and infinitely more awesome).
Mar 5, 2010 1:53 AM

Nov 2007
I can't wait to see this. I am about to finish Zeta, and have heard that ZZ is silly.

Hopefully later Gundam shows will not disappoint. If it lives up to 08th MS and Zeta, then I will like it.
tranceotakuMar 5, 2010 2:00 AM
Mar 5, 2010 5:36 PM

Dec 2009
tranceotaku said:
I can't wait to see this. I am about to finish Zeta, and have heard that ZZ is silly.
I heard it begins more comedic(I actually commend them), but kicks ass after a certain point.
Mar 18, 2010 3:46 PM
Sep 2008
I was really impressed. The visuals were stunning.

Only downside is that I'm never going to be able to properly pronounce Banagher for the life of me...
Mar 22, 2010 11:51 PM

Oct 2008
Ken_of_Hokuto said:
tranceotaku said:
I heard it begins more comedic(I actually commend them), but kicks ass after a certain point.

I recently finished ZZ and will corroborate that this statement is 100% correct.
ZZ is enjoyable all the way through, for different reasons, if you don't take it too seriously. With the exceptions of 2 episodes which feature Aztec Space Ninjas.

Mar 25, 2010 1:36 PM

Nov 2007
Memphis said:
Ken_of_Hokuto said:
tranceotaku said:

Aztec Space Ninjas.
Thats all I needed to hear. Now I can't wait to see it!
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Official Discord Server

PlatinumSouls - Jul 21, 2019

5 by Scoe90 »»
Feb 1, 2020 1:38 PM

» Operation: Revitalize the RMC!

PlatinumSouls - Jan 9, 2018

6 by PlatinumSouls »»
Jul 21, 2019 11:45 AM

Sticky: » New Member Introductions! ( 1 2 3 4 )

Scoe90 - Jun 2, 2009

186 by PlatinumSouls »»
Jun 28, 2019 11:32 PM

Sticky: » Manliness Add-ons ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

FALLEN101 - Aug 6, 2008

295 by PlatinumSouls »»
Jan 9, 2018 8:39 PM

» Show off those desktops! ( 1 2 3 4 )

Scoe90 - Jun 22, 2009

156 by PlatinumSouls »»
Jan 8, 2018 5:17 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.