Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Jun 22, 2017 1:45 PM
a lil bean ✨

Feb 2011
I initially made episodes discussion thread for each one of the followings episodes from Season 1... But since I'm no longer sure to which episodes this anime entry refers to I decided to condense them here.

episode 1

Well, as a player of the game Line Rangers, the story presented on the first episodes was familiar. It's pretty much an extended version of what's presented when you start the game. It was funny seeing some new parts there.

This first episodes was pretty much about the character Sally, her backstory and abduction (which is pretty much part of the first main plot of the game's story) by Dr. Mephisto.

Here is a Jap raw posted in their official YT channel

episode 2

This second episodes is about the story of the character Edward. He's a small creature (not sure what he is, really) that really loves speed. The guy tried many different cars until Dr. Leonard made him a perfect car for his size.

I have to say the story was new to me since I didn't know all of it from the game, just parts.

episode 3

The 3rd episode is about Detective Clark and his assistant Merry. It shows them solving problems .... but the cause of them is?
hahahahaha

I liked their faces just before Clark started investigating. And the end loool that would be a twist if real.

In this episode we could see some of the others characters from the game such as Ron, cook, Simon and Becky.

episode 4

The episode is trying to explain how the Ranger System came to be and how it works.... had a laugh there when Bella was first shown and killed from one hit lol sadly that one is a really weak character xD

Overall the episode was interesting. I was expecting another character story but it's nice to see something else from the game used.

HiScoreLoScoreAuction

Turn-InsAWCc

ᓚᘏᗢ

Apr 22, 2021 1:44 PM
ᕙ(⇀‸↼‶)ᕗ

Aug 2014
Official English Dub:
Episode 1:

Episode 2:

Episode 3:

Episode 4:

And for those wondering, these are confirmed to be Korean animation (here), so the Japanese videos posted above are only dubbed (all versions were posted at the same time).

More topics from this board

» Line Rangers Season 2

SheyCroix - Jun 22, 2017

2 by SheyCroix »»
May 12, 2022 10:21 AM

» Line Ranger's English Dub

ChaoticMouse - Dec 7, 2018

1 by Kwanthemaster »»
Apr 22, 2021 1:59 PM

» Line Rangers Season 3

SheyCroix - Jun 22, 2017

1 by Kwanthemaster »»
Apr 22, 2021 1:55 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.