Available on Manga Store
New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jun 19, 2017 6:24 PM

Dec 2013
Renaultclio101 said:
G_Spark233 said:

Flashbacks+bad? Really?

You clearly don't know what the word evidence or facts mean. Try using google.

I could go deep with evidence and facts in terms but I rather not. Only thing you need to know is S1 was better than s2

That's just your opinion.
Jun 20, 2017 10:04 AM

Jul 2013
G_Spark233 said:
Renaultclio101 said:

I could go deep with evidence and facts in terms but I rather not. Only thing you need to know is S1 was better than s2

Where does evidence originate from?

^ From research,eye witnessing and so on
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 20, 2017 2:22 PM

Dec 2013
Renaultclio101 said:
G_Spark233 said:

From common sense. Just because you believe something to be better doesn't mean it's a fact.
Jun 21, 2017 9:25 AM

Oct 2014
+ finally new season
+ characters like Ymir or Historia have their own background - thanks to that AoT become multiple dimensional show, it's no longer only about three main characters
+ music was beautiful as always, op as catchy as always
+ many new informations - everything that was going on in this season provided information, they didn't give us epic fights without plot
+ beautiful animation for Historia in last episode
+ last episode was quite epic
+ Mikasa has more emotions
+ art was good

- we waited for too long
- because of that enthusiasm died long ago, even though I enjoyed the show I didn't have that excitement in eyes. Maybe for a moment in final episode, but only moment
- Levi's voice was weird, too deep... Is his seiyuu ill or something?
- animation for giant titan
Jun 21, 2017 9:50 AM

Jul 2013
G_Spark233 said:
Renaultclio101 said:

From common sense. Just because you believe something to be better doesn't mean it's a fact.

Please stay in the topic regarding to evidence. The 2nd half is opinion but what makes up evidence is beliefs and a combination of other stuff
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 21, 2017 4:15 PM

Dec 2013
Renaultclio101 said:
G_Spark233 said:

Please stay in the topic regarding to evidence. The 2nd half is opinion but what makes up evidence is beliefs and a combination of other stuff

But you don't have any decent evidence...
Jun 22, 2017 9:52 AM

Jul 2013
G_Spark233 said:
Renaultclio101 said:

What makes up evidence?
Jun 22, 2017 1:18 PM

Mar 2016
UkRs said:
i am a huge fan of attack on titan and i can say this that season 1 was better in many things
* the animation was quite better in season1 then season2.. cm'on u know that!
* more action! ( which i don't resent )
* soundtracks were quite good in s2 but still they lost to s1
* last but not the least only 12 fucking episodes

That's not true from where I see it...
* After watching Season 2 I watched some episodes (best episodes) of Season 1 and the animation is way better in Season 2... Much more fluid and smooth (even if there's a lot of inconsistencies)!
* Season 2 scenes happen in about 48... Do you expect action after action in 48h? Eren fought Annie, next day fought Reiner and then had to face the Smiling Titan in that same day! It's not like the Season 1, where the story took years to happen...
* Season 2 OST are the same as Season 1 except they introduced a few here and there (and some are really really good - probably better than Season 1)
* Glad it had 12 episodes! End up a season with the next arc is just stupid!!!

Aireve said:
+ finally new season
+ characters like Ymir or Historia have their own background - thanks to that AoT become multiple dimensional show, it's no longer only about three main characters
+ music was beautiful as always, op as catchy as always
+ many new informations - everything that was going on in this season provided information, they didn't give us epic fights without plot
+ beautiful animation for Historia in last episode
+ last episode was quite epic
+ Mikasa has more emotions
+ art was good

- we waited for too long
- because of that enthusiasm died long ago, even though I enjoyed the show I didn't have that excitement in eyes. Maybe for a moment in final episode, but only moment
- Levi's voice was weird, too deep... Is his seiyuu ill or something?
- animation for giant titan
Exactly...
People point Season 1 is better probably because of her shock factor probably... It was something new, fresh and astonishing...
Now they practiclly don't kill people because they have to keep the show running or entertaining but because it has to happen... The side characters who die, die for something that you actually know what reason is and care...
And the end isn't filler (even if it was filler was epic but this one one was more epic... :D)
Jun 22, 2017 5:29 PM

Dec 2013
Renaultclio101 said:
G_Spark233 said:

What makes up evidence?

You can create arguments on why you think one season is better than the other but it still doesn't mean one season is factually better than the other.
Jun 23, 2017 1:50 AM

Sep 2013
S1: 10/10
S2: 7/10
Jun 24, 2017 1:45 AM

Jul 2013
G_Spark233 said:
Renaultclio101 said:

What makes up evidence?

You can create arguments on why you think one season is better than the other but it still doesn't mean one season is factually better than the other.

At the end S2 just felt weak in many areas and not because it is a 12 episode
Jun 24, 2017 3:49 AM

Dec 2013
Renaultclio101 said:
G_Spark233 said:

Personally I found the first season weaker but each to their own.
Jun 24, 2017 4:19 AM

Jul 2013
G_Spark233 said:
Renaultclio101 said:

Personally I found the first season weaker but each to their own.

I see but I just wanted to comment so I am the last person to post :)
Jun 24, 2017 10:34 AM

Jun 2016
Wait, people actually trust MAL reviews?

Help the industry and buy Blu-rays and DVD's.
Noragami is the best anime ever.
Jun 25, 2017 9:10 AM

Jul 2013
Yaboku said:

Trusting MAL reviews is like seeing what is believing in newspaper article.

@G_Spark233 is probably one of them to be fair

Jun 25, 2017 11:42 AM
Jan 2016
honestly i've dropped this anime twice, this time for good tho.
First time i dropped the first season simply because i just couldn't empathize with Eren. If i cant empathize with the main character its an instant drop... then my ex bf made me watch it, season 1 was GOOD
what makes this anime good is mostly its soundtrack and its animation but tbh im done with the overreacted emotions and the forced drama they showed in season 2. Everything about this anime turned out being disappointing, and every character seems to be the exact same: pathethic and misunderstood.
s1: 7/10
s2: 4/10
Jun 25, 2017 1:38 PM

May 2009
MAL's review system is shit. Either downvotes should return or there should be comments system for them so anyone could point of what's wrong with review there.
Jun 25, 2017 5:35 PM

Oct 2013
3dahri said:
First time i dropped the first season simply because i just couldn't empathize with Eren. If i cant empathize with the main character its an instant drop... then my ex bf made me watch it, season 1 was GOOD
what makes this anime good is mostly its soundtrack and its animation but tbh im done with the overreacted emotions and the forced drama they showed in season 2. Everything about this anime turned out being disappointing, and every character seems to be the exact same: pathethic and misunderstood.

Then why do you have season 3 on your plan to watch list, if you have dropped season 2?
Jun 25, 2017 7:21 PM
Jan 2016
keragamming said:
3dahri said:

Then why do you have season 3 on your plan to watch list, if you have dropped season 2?

oh thanks for noticing, lemme delete it
Jun 25, 2017 11:07 PM

Dec 2013
Renaultclio101 said:
Yaboku said:

Where did this come from? Your more likely to trust them since you believe that season 1 is better than season 2.
Jun 26, 2017 9:54 AM

Jul 2013
G_Spark233 said:
Renaultclio101 said:

Where did this come from? Your more likely to trust them since you believe that season 1 is better than season 2.

I only believe what I see from my eyes than looking on MAL and agreeing with what opinions go by. First rule is never listen to what MAL says which is 2nd season is better than 1st
Jun 26, 2017 3:56 PM

Dec 2013
Renaultclio101 said:
G_Spark233 said:

I only believe what I see from my eyes than looking on MAL and agreeing with what opinions go by. First rule is never listen to what MAL says which is 2nd season is better than 1st

But the reason why this thread was created was because the reviews were claiming that first season was better than the second.
Jun 27, 2017 12:37 PM

Jul 2013
G_Spark233 said:
Renaultclio101 said:

But the reason why this thread was created was because the reviews were claiming that first season was better than the second.

The reason this post was created is to pick out the sheeps.
Jun 27, 2017 12:57 PM

Feb 2015
People who score this a 3 or lower are:
-attention seekers of the worst kind.
-haven't seen a truly bad anime in their life.
-already hated first season and have had no reason to check out this one.
-were drunk/on drugs.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Season 2 Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Ardanaz - May 12, 2017

496 by Magicallykitten »»
Apr 13, 4:26 AM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Season 2 Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Ardanaz - May 6, 2017

931 by Angel_crush1 »»
Mar 31, 5:46 AM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Season 2 Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Ardanaz - Jun 15, 2017

689 by ImNotAnOtaku1 »»
Mar 14, 11:16 PM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Season 2 Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Ardanaz - Apr 21, 2017

465 by ImNotAnOtaku1 »»
Mar 14, 12:17 AM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Season 2 Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Ardanaz - Jun 9, 2017

525 by Apreggi »»
Mar 11, 5:04 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.