Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jun 12, 2017 1:04 PM

Jul 2013
I read the available chapters years ago and fell in love, kept wondering how it went on and promised myself I would check again but then I never did. Finally I checked and it turns out the story never continued, I'm so heartbroken.

Did Kyuugo ever say why she discontinued it?
Oct 2, 2017 10:41 PM
Mar 2010
Same. Years ago I started this and just "finished" it now, but it looks like it's been discontinued :(
Such a shame. It's a really great work and I'd love to see a continuation some day.
Nov 13, 2017 4:51 AM

Jul 2009
No! What happen?!
Jan 25, 2019 10:18 PM

Jan 2017
i read this manga because i thought it was completed but then when i got to the last chapter there was "to be continued" text at the bottom. it wouldve been interesting if they kept going
Sorry for my English.
Mar 14, 2019 3:36 AM
Jan 2016
i came here expecting someone that knew something but oh well aren't we all on limbo then? [sad laugh]
May 5, 2019 2:03 PM

Mar 2009
This manga really made me hurt. Both grief and suffering caused by having socially unacceptable sexual desires are portrayed in a very convincing manner. It is unfortunate it was discontinued, partly because after reading it one truly wishes the characters could find some inner peace.

EDIT: Someone on AO3 wrote an ending to this manga, and it's actually pretty good (well-written, true to the characters, and tasteful in handling difficult subjects). It gives it some much needed closure.
HachimaroMay 8, 2019 8:56 PM
Jul 8, 2020 10:16 AM

Dec 2015
Hachimaro said:
This manga really made me hurt. Both grief and suffering caused by having socially unacceptable sexual desires are portrayed in a very convincing manner. It is unfortunate it was discontinued, partly because after reading it one truly wishes the characters could find some inner peace.

EDIT: Someone on AO3 wrote an ending to this manga, and it's actually pretty good (well-written, true to the characters, and tasteful in handling difficult subjects). It gives it some much needed closure.

Do you happen to have a link available?
Jul 15, 2020 8:11 AM
Jul 2020
i have always wanted to see this manga continue really shame author dropped it for whatever reason.it was very good manga.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Sora wo Daite Oyasumi Chapter 8 Discussion

SheyCroix - Jun 15, 2014

4 by hotlinemila »»
Nov 13, 2018 12:05 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.