Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jun 8, 2017 8:50 AM

Oct 2009
Each person will have one μ's girl and one Aqours girl to sing as. The two girls I'll be taking are Eli and Kanan. I will also serve as the group's mixer (timing/mastering) and back-up video editor. I'm planning to make this group very high quality so if you share the same wishes and want to form a strong and inspiring group with me, please audition!

ALL AUDITIONS MUST BE SENT TO THIS EMAIL: silenteternaldolphin@gmail.com

[☆☆☆DEADLINE: 1 JULY 2017☆☆☆]

Singer requirements:

- Good microphone. This means no static or background noises. You don't have to have a professional, expensive mic, but you should aim for clear, decent quality recordings.

- Pronunciation. Make sure you're familiar with each song as you sing it. Time yourself with the original and keep comparing the two. No mumbling, please!

- You DON'T have to sound like your character, but it's nice if you do. As long as you're a decent, energetic singer, you're guaranteed a spot in the group.

- Be active and record your parts on time. You don't have to engage with the group in the chat, but make sure you're aware of what's happening in the group. If you need questions or feel out of the loop, feel free to ask me about anything.

- (Optional) We need at least one person in the group to be comfortable with picking out/singing harmonies. Knowing how to properly harmonize will pretty much guarantee you a spot in the group, so be sure to include YOUR harmonies in the sample.

*********If you meet the above: Send me 1 or more samples of you singing any song in Japanese. It can be acapella or with a backing track. With your sample, include the names of 3 μ's and 3 Aqours girls you'd be happy to sing as.

Tuner requirements:

- Adept knowledge in using Melodyne or other advanced tuning programs.

- Ability to stay organized and give feedback to the singers. This includes being able to give constructive criticism to utilize our singers the best we can.

- Stick to deadlines.

********** If you meet the above: Message me 2 examples of your tuning work. Mastering and compression will not be judged in your samples, because these are not required of you to do.

Video maker requirements:

- Advanced knowledge of Sony Vegas, Camtasia, After Effects or other visual editing programs.

- Be creative. Think about what kind of video would go with our songs. Experiment!

- Stick to deadlines.

***********If you meet the above: Message me with 2 examples of your video editing. Length doesn't matter.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Love Live! The School Idol Movie Information/Discussion

Ejc - Apr 24, 2015

21 by pendrivegrayeb »»
Jun 12, 2023 1:38 AM

» Love Live : Fantasy Spinoff

Astachanna - May 31, 2023

0 by Astachanna »»
May 31, 2023 8:10 PM

» [Quiz] What Love Live character are you? ( 1 2 )

ThangLong - Aug 18, 2013

60 by AnimeSky »»
May 28, 2023 8:32 PM

Poll: » Who is your best girl in Liella!?

Ganbarubii - Oct 17, 2021

2 by MeguSae38 »»
Feb 2, 2023 11:48 PM

» Opinion on Love Live! School Idol Festival ships?

GoldenNozomi - Apr 29, 2015

3 by pendrivegrayeb »»
Oct 4, 2022 11:40 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.