Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 7, 2017 8:02 AM
Oct 2013
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Eh? Can't be completed there, what is deal with the king?

Newayz they seemed to kind to be saving the girls, but it was for mahou shoujo transformation so I guess it was evil. But they were told straight away and the whole ritual thing was just a normal sex, and no despairing phase so actually they were quite well off.

Visually looked good but the action was too plain IMO.

The constant 'oeee' voice of the old man made me laugh XD
User-sanJun 7, 2017 8:11 AM
Jun 7, 2017 1:43 PM

Feb 2013
The entire first half seems to be original content though, I don't recall the manga showing how the 2 became magical girls aside from the flash back of Grace and Charm saving them. Maybe it did and I just forgot, its been a while. It was a good scene none the less. Turning into magical girls via futa sex. Its got my approval.

The two new girls basically go around recruiting people, well more like having sex/raping them and turning them into injuus. Consensual tentacle sex, one of my favorites, even if it started off as reverse rape.

There should be enough content for 1 more episodes.

♥ ☆ ♥ | My list is a bit NSFW | Hentai Database Contributors Club | ♥ ☆ ♥
If you see a hentai anime using a manga/eroge cover image, help by replacing it with its proper image!
Jun 7, 2017 2:03 PM

Sep 2016
there is episode 4 and MORE? lol nice
CrossAnge

Hey guys check my profile for current airing season anime recommendation (guaranteed best taste)
Jun 10, 2017 7:21 AM
Jan 2015
Its good. But not better than eps 3
The YURI FUTA scene is just so short :/
We need more Yuri Futa sex longer like in eps 3 xD
Jun 12, 2017 12:13 AM

May 2015
I loved how slutty they looked in the manga and seen them animated is a bliss. Thanks for this unexpected 4th episode... for that my hat is off to the studio.

The original content expanded/explained how they became like that and also extended the episode to make it 15 minutes if not it could be 7 or 4 minutes. (I hope hentai never goes that route) what I’m talking about there is already short hentai - Souryo to Majiwaru Shikiyoku no Yoru ni...(?) *Sigh*

On a side note:
I hope they finish the whole story...

Hentai said:
The entire first half seems to be original content though, I don't recall the manga showing how the 2 became magical girls aside from the flash back of Grace and Charm saving them. Maybe it did and I just forgot, its been a while. It was a good scene none the less. Turning into magical girls via futa sex. Its got my approval.

The two new girls basically go around recruiting people, well more like having sex/raping them and turning them into injuus. Consensual tentacle sex, one of my favorites, even if it started off as reverse rape.

Yeah that was anime original content...

Also, there should be enough content for 2 episodes maybe 3 if we include the color pages and the bonus pages of the manga.
Jun 12, 2017 3:49 AM
Oct 2013
Roy_Focker said:
what I’m talking about there is already short hentai - Souryo to Majiwaru Shikiyoku no Yoru ni...(?) *Sigh*
That ones like 1 cour though, so effectively same run time as 2 24min eps (12x4mins/2).
Jun 12, 2017 4:33 PM

May 2015
@User-san

Man, you know what I'm talking about... I'm talking about per episode...
Jun 13, 2017 3:29 AM
Oct 2013
@roy_focker, yes which adds up. Sorry if you have issue with that??

I mean, overall, it is longer than some 2 ep OVAs which are only 15 or 20mins each.
Jun 13, 2017 11:37 AM

May 2015
@User-san

Nope, I don’t have an issue... as both hentai connoisseur I could have made that E=mc2 XD equation but I was talking like I said by my comment about this episode... know if this was a forum discussing the entirety of the H-anime for example - Majuu Jouka Shoujo Utea opinion, Majuu Jouka Shoujo Utea review, etc. then I could have agreed with you stating and taking into consideration the whole cour by saying yeah that is wright mate...

But this is the Majuu Jouka Shoujo Utea Episode 4 Discussion and I was talking about episode 4...

Jun 18, 2017 11:13 PM
Jan 2016
@User-san
I go to each H form to read your messages XD
Jun 19, 2017 7:38 AM
Oct 2013
@destined_one good to know I guess XD
Jul 6, 2017 10:21 AM

Feb 2013
Roy_Focker said:
Hentai said:

Yeah that was anime original content...

Also, there should be enough content for 2 episodes maybe 3 if we include the color pages and the bonus pages of the manga.

I had forgotten about the bonus chapter, still feel it's only enough for 1 if we exclude it but if we get 2, then that's perfectly fine with me. More of this hentai can only be a good thing.

♥ ☆ ♥ | My list is a bit NSFW | Hentai Database Contributors Club | ♥ ☆ ♥
If you see a hentai anime using a manga/eroge cover image, help by replacing it with its proper image!
Jul 6, 2017 11:12 AM

May 2015
Hentai said:

I had forgotten about the bonus chapter, still feel it's only enough for 1 if we exclude it but if we get 2, then that's perfectly fine with me. More of this hentai can only be a good thing.
I couldn't have said it better myself...

Off topic:
This artist released a new story with cat goddess(ses)... so far only 1 chapter tho
Jul 8, 2017 11:30 PM

Oct 2015
Disappointing.

After an enjoyable episode 03 they give us rushed futa scene in the first half and to make things worse old man in the second half... seriously

Just episode 03 was actually enjoyable.
Episode 01 fine
02 and 04 bad

4/10
TechOtaku-hJul 8, 2017 11:33 PM
Aug 12, 2017 1:43 PM
Aug 2017
Its too short, the first sequence was great but the last sequence was like a DBZ ending. I wonder how it ends
Jan 15, 2018 12:14 AM
Jan 2018
What is the name of the outre songs for the series cause they are awesome, given so was the animation and the manga, but you know music is awesome would like to know ASAP...
Feb 8, 2019 7:25 PM
Feb 2019
This episode made me sad. I wanted them to win. Hope they manage beat the lust beasts in the end.
Mar 31, 2019 9:13 PM
Mar 2019
Too be honest I wouldn't mind those sex beast taking over, I mean it is not like they eat or devour people, all they need is substance which is sex in this case. Maybe they are evil, but at least they do not eat people.
Feb 7, 2022 4:22 PM
May 2021
In soul 5, Karen and mizuki are got cloned, they got fucked by those monsters. After that, they begging "Please. No more." That little thing got killed. And huge flower like thing grows into Karen and mizuki to take over a world.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Majuu Jouka Shoujo Utea Episode 3 Discussion

Hentai - Mar 11, 2017

11 by cooldogmom »»
Jun 18, 2023 10:14 AM

Poll: » Majuu Jouka Shoujo Utea Episode 1 Discussion

Hentai - Dec 10, 2015

10 by sleepyplant »»
Jun 17, 2023 6:06 PM

Poll: » Majuu Jouka Shoujo Utea Episode 2 Discussion

Hentai - Jan 9, 2016

9 by Girge »»
Oct 15, 2016 10:15 AM

» PV is up on Getchu

Meioh - Nov 2, 2015

0 by Meioh »»
Nov 2, 2015 5:42 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.