Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 29, 2017 10:58 AM

Sep 2008
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Oh... my!
Just... Wow!
This was so cool *.*
And explain a lot of things!
That mirror theories were true!
And... oh... king, mirror and old man are all the same person!
Damn... >.<
Jun 1, 2017 1:49 PM
Jun 2013
LittleStar said:
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Oh... my!
Just... Wow!
This was so cool *.*
And explain a lot of things!
That mirror theories were true!
And... oh... king, mirror and old man are all the same person!
Damn... >.<

wah? There were mirror theories? I didn't notice. I initially thought the Mirror was some lolicon, to say Snow White was the most "beautiful in the world." But the "mirror" was actually the king? Now it makes sense; I had a feeling the old hunter and king were the same but didn't think about the mirror.

The same goes for the Queen, who in the right mind would be obsessed in the comments of some piece of furniture, that's like asking some cheap Magic 8-Ball toy to decide your future. Now I understood things.

Notably, I couldn't tell if the Waldeck family was the royal family or simply a family of Nobles. It makes sense why the king can't oppose the queen; or maybe the queen was from another powerful country.

And that last page. I was initially curious if that little sister was some last minute hallucination with Richilde/Snow White’s conscious. However, looking back in the previous pages, I noticed in how the step-mother gave birth to a girl after Snow White left, so it’s no wonder Snow White didn’t know she had a half-sister. Not to mention, while Snow White’s ageing didn’t seem noticeable, I later realized that Snow White mentioned that she was gone for a “looooong while” which is “long enough” for her recently born half-sister to grow big enough where she looks like a “reflection” of snow white.

Is this the last chapter, of Snow White? I am curious if the next chapter will tell us about Snow White's half-sister. Considering how the previous story flowed, I can guess maybe the queen was a loving mother to her biological daughter; I wouldn’t be shocked if maybe the queen had regretted being a bad step-mother to Snow White, I think the little half-sister is wearing a similar dress to what Snow white is wearing. Notably, hearing the queen said “the apple doesn't fall far from the tree” could mean that the previous queen had done something that made the step-mother hate her or the phrase meant that Snow White is the Step-mother's biological child but she didn't remember until she died.

Anyway, is the queen dead? She would obviously be crippled, but I can't be sure about being dead.
greed2Jun 2, 2017 9:42 AM
Jun 3, 2017 8:25 AM

Sep 2008
@greed2,

Yes, I haven't caught it :)
Stories from "Marchen" have supernatural elements,
it was easy to believe in magic mirror.
But some fans come up with theory, like there is no magic and "mirror" is just queen delusions.
Oh, my... even Elise with Marchen at the end made that "mirror, mirror..." and I thought they just teasing like always,
but they actually made allusions to Stepmother and King.

Wow... really this adaptation really help understand a lot of things!
Stepmother looks like Queen, so... that's why King/Mirror said she is the most beautiful,
but Schneewittchen grew up and start to look like her mother,
so... that's why King/Mirror start to say Schneewittchen is the most beautiful.

Hm... I wonder apple wasn't poisoned or Schneewittchen pretended to have eaten it.
Oh! So she haven't wake up, because knights dropped coffin, but because she wasn't dead after all.
but... I thought Marchen and Elise comes only to the dead "princess",
so Schneewittchen is only one princess who which didn't die and got her revenge.
Oh... wait! Right! There is half-sister! Circle!
Also there are some simillaries between Schneewittchen and her stepmother...
and now half-sister...
Oh... well... Schneewittchen will be killed.

Yes, I pretty sure, Queen is dead.
Tettere isn't satisfied xD
Jul 13, 2017 12:47 AM
Jun 2013
LittleStar said:
@greed2,

Yes, I haven't caught it :)
Stories from "Marchen" have supernatural elements,
it was easy to believe in magic mirror.
But some fans come up with theory, like there is no magic and "mirror" is just queen delusions.
Oh, my... even Elise with Marchen at the end made that "mirror, mirror..." and I thought they just teasing like always,
but they actually made allusions to Stepmother and King.

Wow... really this adaptation really help understand a lot of things!
Stepmother looks like Queen, so... that's why King/Mirror said she is the most beautiful,
but Schneewittchen grew up and start to look like her mother,
so... that's why King/Mirror start to say Schneewittchen is the most beautiful.

Hm... I wonder apple wasn't poisoned or Schneewittchen pretended to have eaten it.
Oh! So she haven't wake up, because knights dropped coffin, but because she wasn't dead after all.
but... I thought Marchen and Elise comes only to the dead "princess",
so Schneewittchen is only one princess who which didn't die and got her revenge.
Oh... wait! Right! There is half-sister! Circle!
Also there are some simillaries between Schneewittchen and her stepmother...
and now half-sister...
Oh... well... Schneewittchen will be killed.

Yes, I pretty sure, Queen is dead.
Tettere isn't satisfied xD

You can be surprised what manga characters can live through, seriously.
Anyway, from the release of the latest chapter, it is official that Snow White has ended. I hate it when authors do that, seriously; they let the audience imagine how things turned out later. I wanted to see why and how much the half-sister loved the "evil" step-mother.
Jul 13, 2017 7:31 AM

Sep 2008
greed2 said:
Anyway, from the release of the latest chapter, it is official that Snow White has ended. I hate it when authors do that, seriously; they let the audience imagine how things turned out later. I wanted to see why and how much the half-sister loved the "evil" step-mother.

Well... Series is still ongoing, so let's wait for final chapter :)
Dec 10, 2017 7:06 PM
Jun 2013
LittleStar said:
greed2 said:

Well... Series is still ongoing, so let's wait for final chapter :)

Well, hopefully there will be a sequel for Snow White, this story had left a lot of unanswered questions. Especially with Snow White's half sister, why is that girl wearing a dress that is similar to the dress that the step-mother burned? We can understand why the step-mother is burned the previous mother's white dress but now her own biological daughter is wearing a similar white dress. Meh.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shinyaku Märchen Chapter 15 Discussion

LittleStar - May 29, 2017

1 by greed2 »»
Jun 1, 2017 1:55 PM

Poll: » Shinyaku Märchen Chapter 14 Discussion

LittleStar - Feb 21, 2017

0 by LittleStar »»
Feb 21, 2017 2:00 PM

Poll: » Shinyaku Märchen Chapter 13 Discussion

LittleStar - Dec 22, 2016

0 by LittleStar »»
Dec 22, 2016 2:06 PM

Poll: » Shinyaku Märchen Chapter 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 23, 2016

0 by Stark700 »»
Aug 23, 2016 10:36 AM

Poll: » Shinyaku Märchen Chapter 7 Discussion

LittleStar - Jun 20, 2016

0 by LittleStar »»
Jun 20, 2016 11:02 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.