Forum Settings
Forums
New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (200) « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »
May 28, 2017 8:42 AM

Oct 2014
god i love nekpub
~~not really~~
May 28, 2017 8:46 AM

Oct 2014
Ashdoll said:
god i love nekpub
~~not really~~

read from right to left
May 28, 2017 8:49 AM

Oct 2014
what u looking at
May 28, 2017 9:02 AM

Oct 2014

nothing

read from right to left
May 28, 2017 9:03 AM

Jan 2016
Ashdoll said:
god i love nekpub
~~not really~~

*throws cute little Ashy into a cute little river* :'3
May 28, 2017 9:04 AM

Oct 2014
Lifelux said:
*throws cute little Ashy into a cute little river* :'3

"cute little river" eh? :P

read from right to left
May 28, 2017 1:22 PM

May 2015
I'm confused owo
May 28, 2017 5:31 PM

Oct 2014
*flows cutely away and never to be seen again*
May 28, 2017 5:40 PM

May 2011
I saw my niece for the first time today.
May 28, 2017 11:49 PM
May 28, 2017 11:52 PM

Jul 2013
Ohayou~ :3
For those who seek perfection, there can be no rest on this side of the grave.
Hope is the first step on the road to disappointment.
May 29, 2017 12:20 AM
May 29, 2017 12:25 AM

Jul 2013
Ardanaz said:
Ohanyan :3

How are you doing today? :3
I'm currently backing up wordpress along with a magento subinstall (soooo many files) to prepare for a website update. And considering how I'm back from an extra long weekend in Germany I'm not exactly motivated to work :3
May 29, 2017 12:34 AM

Apr 2013
Nyanpasu~ :3
May 29, 2017 12:36 AM

Jul 2013
Gator said:
Nyanpasu~ :3

So, how are you doing today? :3
May 29, 2017 12:38 AM

Oct 2014
hello

read from right to left
May 29, 2017 12:42 AM

Apr 2013
Tyrantarmy6 said:

So, how are you doing today? :3

What a nice greeting :3

I waited over an hour at my local administrative office to apply for my passport. Also it's the Monday after a long weekend, so my motivation could be higher xD

How was your Germany trip? :3

Selamat Pagi :3
May 29, 2017 12:44 AM

Oct 2014
Gator said:
Selamat Pagi :3

How was your weekend? :3

read from right to left
May 29, 2017 12:46 AM

Apr 2013
Plutia said:
How was your weekend? :3

Pretty chill, was at my parent's place again. Visited a birthday and hung out with some old friends. Also went jogging two times :3
And I was bored and didn't know what to do, so I played some Freelancer again xD

How was yours? :3
May 29, 2017 12:51 AM

Jul 2013
Gator said:
What a nice greeting :3

I waited over an hour at my local administrative office to apply for my passport. Also it's the Monday after a long weekend, so my motivation could be higher xD

How was your Germany trip? :3

Indeed :3

Yeah same here. It's been over 6 years since I last went on vacation with family so having to work now on this monday morning, and updating wordpress websites no less doesn't exactly motivate me right now xD

It was fun :3
On friday we walked around 13km through the mountains (compared to the netherlands everything is a mountain). We went down a rodelbahn, watched some people on their bmx, went into town etc.
On saturday we did some kart racing (40 min in total) and I had this for dinner :3

Yesterday we returned home and as is tradition at this point had chinese at the end. Didn't like the suffocating and sticky hot weather at home though :3
May 29, 2017 12:54 AM

Oct 2014
Gator said:
How was yours? :3

School project *sigh*

read from right to left
May 29, 2017 12:54 AM

Jul 2013
Plutia said:
School project *sigh*

Is it related to the usb stick you had forgotten at the lab? :3
May 29, 2017 12:56 AM

Apr 2013
Tyrantarmy6 said:
Indeed :3

Yeah same here. It's been over 6 years since I last went on vacation with family so having to work now on this monday morning, and updating wordpress websites no less doesn't exactly motivate me right now xD

It was fun :3
On friday we walked around 13km through the mountains (compared to the netherlands everything is a mountain). We went down a rodelbahn, watched some people on their bmx, went into town etc.
On saturday we did some kart racing (40 min in total) and I had this for dinner :3

Yesterday we returned home and as is tradition at this point had chinese at the end. Didn't like the suffocating and sticky hot weather at home though :3

I take it you couldn't just take the day off? My project leader always takes the Monday off after vacation, because it's so annoying xD

Sounds like a nice trip indeed, but a Rodelbahn? I thought those things only exist in the alps and you weren't in the South of Germany, right? :3
So was it tasty? Not something I would order, not that much into fish or potato salad ^^

Nice, I want some Chinese food again as well T_T Though the weather was pretty hot and sticky in Germany as well this weekend or is it even worse in the Netherlands? :3

Plutia said:
School project *sigh*

No games for Pluty? :<
Or did you watch Infinite Stratos 2? :3
May 29, 2017 1:00 AM

Oct 2014
Gator said:
No games for Pluty? :<
Or did you watch Infinite Stratos 2? :3

Well, I did play some games.. xD
Oh yeah, I have download it but haven't watched it.. >_>

read from right to left
May 29, 2017 1:02 AM

Apr 2013
Plutia said:
Well, I did play some games.. xD
Oh yeah, I have download it but haven't watched it.. >_>

More Orange Juice? :3
Good, then I still have a chance to finish it before you do xD
May 29, 2017 1:03 AM

Oct 2014
May 29, 2017 1:03 AM

May 2015
Ardanaz said:
@Roy: Waow... that set

What about it :3
May 29, 2017 1:04 AM

Oct 2014
Gator said:
More Orange Juice? :3
Good, then I still have a chance to finish it before you do xD

Surprisingly, I haven't played that game for a long time.. xD
(The last time I played it are Wednesday)

I can finish it in like one day in case if you didn't know.. :P

You'll never take me alive!!
*run*

read from right to left
May 29, 2017 1:04 AM

Jul 2013
Gator said:
I take it you couldn't just take the day off? My project leader always takes the Monday off after vacation, because it's so annoying xD

Sounds like a nice trip indeed, but a Rodelbahn? I thought those things only exist in the alps and you weren't in the South of Germany, right? :3
So was it tasty? Not something I would order, not that much into fish or potato salad ^^

Nice, I want some Chinese food again as well T_T Though the weather was pretty hot and sticky in Germany as well this weekend or is it even worse in the Netherlands? :3

If I took the day off the problem would only be shifted to the tuesday xD

Yeah I was in Winterberg Sauerland. They had a Rodelbahn, but I do admit it didn't amount to much :3
That pic isn't exactly what I got, it's mainly about the fish. In the dish I got they put a slice of lemon inside, and put some fresh potatoes next to it, or as they described it "neue kartoffeln". I was like "neu"? What, did they pull them straight out of the ground or something? :3

When I ordered it I didn't expect that I'd get a whole fish with head and all, so preparing the fish was a hassle, but aside from that it was tasty :3

In Winterberg it was also hot, but it wasn't anywhere near as sticky as at home where it was also 30C :3
May 29, 2017 1:07 AM

Oct 2014
why would i even want you?
there are plenty of of others XD
May 29, 2017 1:13 AM

Apr 2013

Yahallo :3

Plutia said:
Surprisingly, I haven't played that game for a long time.. xD
(The last time I played it are Wednesday)

I can finish it in like one day in case if you didn't know.. :P

What did you play then? :3

I know, that's why I said that I still have time to finish it before you :>

Tyrantarmy6 said:
If I took the day off the problem would only be shifted to the tuesday xD

Yeah I was in Winterberg Sauerland. They had a Rodelbahn, but I do admit it didn't amount to much :3
That pic isn't exactly what I got, it's mainly about the fish. In the dish I got they put a slice of lemon inside, and put some fresh potatoes next to it, or as they described it "neue kartoffeln". I was like "neu"? What, did they pull them straight out of the ground or something? :3

When I ordered it I didn't expect that I'd get a whole fish with head and all, so preparing the fish was a hassle, but aside from that it was tasty :3

In Winterberg it was also hot, but it wasn't anywhere near as sticky as at home where it was also 30C :3

But a four days week is much easier to get into than a 5 days week ^^

Didn't expect them to have a Rodelbahn in the middle of Germany :3
"Neue Kartoffeln"? Never heard of that xD Well that's at least better than potato salad I guess hehe

Yeah I don't like dishes where I have to care about bones and stuff either. As a kid I loved eating half a chicken, but now it's kinda too much work xD

We had nearly 30°C iirc, that didn't keep me from going for a run though :3
May 29, 2017 1:16 AM

Oct 2014
May 29, 2017 1:18 AM

Apr 2013
Ashdoll said:
hi gator :3

How's it going? Are you at work/school? :3
May 29, 2017 1:20 AM

Jul 2013
Gator said:
But a four days week is much easier to get into than a 5 days week ^^

Didn't expect them to have a Rodelbahn in the middle of Germany :3
"Neue Kartoffeln"? Never heard of that xD Well that's at least better than potato salad I guess hehe

Yeah I don't like dishes where I have to care about bones and stuff either. As a kid I loved eating half a chicken, but now it's kinda too much work xD

We had nearly 30°C iirc, that didn't keep me from going for a run though :3

I guess, but the work I'd have to do would remain the same anyways :3

The kart racing was more fun than the Rodelbahn, and also way cheaper than any in the Netherlands xD
Yeah, they tasted good as well. On the day we arrived we went to a buffet :3
Had some fish in that buffet as well, including squid :3

Having to decapitate it, remove the tail, skin it and remove the virtibrae is too much work indeed xD
It was however fun to watch my father's expression when he saw what I had ordered. Remember what I said before about his opinion on fish? xD

I didn't check the temperature in Winterberg, but it was definitely pretty hot :3
May 29, 2017 1:20 AM

Oct 2014
me? haha i only have classes on Wednesday and thursday. other days im just at home
May 29, 2017 1:28 AM

Apr 2013
Tyrantarmy6 said:
I guess, but the work I'd have to do would remain the same anyways :3

The kart racing was more fun than the Rodelbahn, and also way cheaper than any in the Netherlands xD
Yeah, they tasted good as well. On the day we arrived we went to a buffet :3
Had some fish in that buffet as well, including squid :3

Having to decapitate it, remove the tail, skin it and remove the virtibrae is too much work indeed xD
It was however fun to watch my father's expression when he saw what I had ordered. Remember what I said before about his opinion on fish? xD

I didn't check the temperature in Winterberg, but it was definitely pretty hot :3

Why's that, you would need to do the same amount of work of 5 days in only 4 days? :3

My cousin went kart racing last Thursday, but I didn't ask how expensive it was. I'm not really interested in it myself though ^^
I only eat squid rings, but they actually don't taste like much really. Overall nothing fishy can really excite me xD

But does that mean that he also hates to look at fish or look at someone eating a fish? That's a big phobia there then ^^

I don't mind it though, I can at least go to work with shorts today :3

Ashdoll said:
me? haha i only have classes on Wednesday and thursday. other days im just at home

Lucky you, no annoying work on Mondays T_T
May 29, 2017 1:42 AM

Jul 2013
Gator said:
Why's that, you would need to do the same amount of work of 5 days in only 4 days? :3

My cousin went kart racing last Thursday, but I didn't ask how expensive it was. I'm not really interested in it myself though ^^
I only eat squid rings, but they actually don't taste like much really. Overall nothing fishy can really excite me xD

But does that mean that he also hates to look at fish or look at someone eating a fish? That's a big phobia there then ^^

I don't mind it though, I can at least go to work with shorts today :3

No, it's just that the work I do on mondays must be done at least once a week, so if I take mondays off it'll just be pushed to tuesday :3

Kart racing can be pretty fun if you go with friends/family :3
I gave my family a good surprise at least. We went with the 30 min schedule which is 5 minutes warm up, 10 minutes qualification rounds and 15 minutes of racing. I qualified 1st place in the qualification rounds which they didn't expect considering how I normally drive xD

It also had a squid ring in it, but it was mostly small squid and what seemed like a mussel inside. Tasted like they had drowned them in vinegar :P

Nah, it's just that he doesn't like fish. He doesn't like the look of any fish other than filet and he thinks it smells bad so he's not too fond of people eating fish around him. As he always so elegantly puts it, "you smell from the mouth like a horse from its ass" :3

At work I don't mind hot weather as long as it's not so hot and sticky inside :3
May 29, 2017 1:48 AM

Apr 2013
Tyrantarmy6 said:
No, it's just that the work I do on mondays must be done at least once a week, so if I take mondays off it'll just be pushed to tuesday :3

Kart racing can be pretty fun if you go with friends/family :3
I gave my family a good surprise at least. We went with the 30 min schedule which is 5 minutes warm up, 10 minutes qualification rounds and 15 minutes of racing. I qualified 1st place in the qualification rounds which they didn't expect considering how I normally drive xD

It also had a squid ring in it, but it was mostly small squid and what seemed like a mussel inside. Tasted like they had drowned them in vinegar :P

Nah, it's just that he doesn't like fish. He doesn't like the look of any fish other than filet and he thinks it smells bad so he's not too fond of people eating fish around him. As he always so elegantly puts it, "you smell from the mouth like a horse from its ass" :3

At work I don't mind hot weather as long as it's not so hot and sticky inside :3

I see, but you won't have to do much other stuff on Tuesday then which is a good thing, no? :3

You're a bad driver as well? xD So did you make 1st place in the end after getting the best qualification spot?

Uuuugh, I hate vinegar... but I like mussels, probably the best food that comes from the sea. At least some of them are quite tasty :3

He doesn't like the smell of fried fish either? Because I think it smells really good, but the taste is just inferior to normal meat. Also I didn't know you can smell if someone has eaten fish or not ^^

I don't mind hot weather in general, it sucks if you have to work though while the sun shines outside >_<
May 29, 2017 1:55 AM

Oct 2014
but the fact it's i want work though. i want to earn money. but theyre hard to get
May 29, 2017 1:58 AM

Apr 2013
Ashdoll said:
but the fact it's i want work though. i want to earn money. but theyre hard to get

But you still have school though, right? :3
May 29, 2017 2:03 AM

Jul 2013
Gator said:
I see, but you won't have to do much other stuff on Tuesday then which is a good thing, no? :3

You're a bad driver as well? xD So did you make 1st place in the end after getting the best qualification spot?

Uuuugh, I hate vinegar... but I like mussels, probably the best food that comes from the sea. At least some of them are quite tasty :3

He doesn't like the smell of fried fish either? Because I think it smells really good, but the taste is just inferior to normal meat. Also I didn't know you can smell if someone has eaten fish or not ^^

I don't mind hot weather in general, it sucks if you have to work though while the sun shines outside >_<

But that work is boring :3

I didn't say that :P
I usually drive very relaxed, sometimes to the annoyance of my little brother like driving 60 on a 60 road, so they didn't expect me to be so fast around the track :3

Nope, got 2nd place. My little brother was being quite persistent in the corners so I let him pass at a point where we couldn't pass next to eachother, and later I was told to keep some distance by the guy on the sidelines at which point I couldn't overtake anymore :3

My father was looking at that stuff on my plate with a sour face and was like, how can you eat that kind of slimy stuff? xD

He doesn't have as much of a problem with fried fish. Though there's only 1 kind that he'll actually eat. The main issue is raw seafood like sushi, herring and mussels and seafood that looks raw like gambas, and fish with the head still attached etc :3
And yeah you can definitely smell raw fish :3

Now you sound like a normal person who likes to go outside during nice weather. You know we don't tolerate that kind of behaviour in this community :P
Now repent :3
May 29, 2017 2:13 AM

Oct 2014
Ashdoll said:
why would i even want you?
there are plenty of of others XD

>:O

Gator said:
What did you play then? :3

I know, that's why I said that I still have time to finish it before you :>

A cool game called "Oxygen Not Included".
I played more than 48 hours already.. xD

We'll see.. :>

read from right to left
May 29, 2017 2:16 AM

Apr 2013
Tyrantarmy6 said:
But that work is boring :3

I didn't say that :P
I usually drive very relaxed, sometimes to the annoyance of my little brother like driving 60 on a 60 road, so they didn't expect me to be so fast around the track :3

Nope, got 2nd place. My little brother was being quite persistent in the corners so I let him pass at a point where we couldn't pass next to eachother, and later I was told to keep some distance by the guy on the sidelines at which point I couldn't overtake anymore :3

My father was looking at that stuff on my plate with a sour face and was like, how can you eat that kind of slimy stuff? xD

He doesn't have as much of a problem with fried fish. Though there's only 1 kind that he'll actually eat. The main issue is raw seafood like sushi, herring and mussels and seafood that looks raw like gambas, and fish with the head still attached etc :3
And yeah you can definitely smell raw fish :3

Now you sound like a normal person who likes to go outside during nice weather. You know we don't tolerate that kind of behaviour in this community :P
Now repent :3

Maybe let someone else do it since you need replacement anyway if you're sick or something? :3

But in their eyes you are a bad driver then :P
I just don't like driving in general, if possible I'd go everywhere by bike.

Brother vs Brother - The Showdown :3
I guess no one got any prize for the victory so it didn't matter who won anyway?

As long as he doesn't throw up or forbids you to eat that stuff, it's probably even fun to watch his face ^^

I only eat fishsticks as well most of the time, sometimes some fried fish. But then I don't even care what kind of fried fish it is, since I can't tell the difference anyway xD

I only pretend to be normal though, so I have an easier life :3
Alright, she can punish me any time :>

Plutia said:
A cool game called "Oxygen Not Included".
I played more than 48 hours already.. xD

We'll see.. :>

Sounds like another weird game xD I "only" played 8 hours Freelancer ^^

I'll probably finish it on Wednesday :3
GatorMay 29, 2017 2:20 AM
May 29, 2017 2:26 AM

Oct 2014
Gator said:
I'll probably finish it on Wednesday :3

2 Episode left?
Ooh nice... :3

Also, I see that you decided to watch Gochiusa.. <3

read from right to left
May 29, 2017 2:27 AM

Jul 2013
Gator said:
Maybe let someone else do it since you need replacement anyway if you're sick or something? :3

But in their eyes you are a bad driver then :P
I just don't like driving in general, if possible I'd go everywhere by bike.

Brother vs Brother - The Showdown :3
I guess no one got any prize for the victory so it didn't matter who won anyway?

As long as he doesn't throw up or forbids you to eat that stuff, it's probably even fun to watch his face ^^

I only eat fishsticks as well most of the time, sometimes some fried fish. But then I don't even care what kind of fried fish it is, since I can't tell the difference anyway xD

I only pretend to be normal though, so I have an easier life :3
Alright, she can punish me any time :>

I'm sure they'd be very grateful for that xD

No, I'm too proper in their eyes while they are the ones who refuse to stick to speed limits :P
Too bad that you don't have time for that right? :3

Of course, you just got a piece of paper with the lap times and results on it and you got to stand on one of dem 1,2,3rd place blocks (whatever they're called) :3

Yeah he doesn't do that, so it's funny xD

That's probably because of the fried fish in question. Surely you can taste the difference between fishticks and salmon :P

But you don't need to pretend in here where you're surrounded by people of the same nature right? xD

May 29, 2017 2:32 AM

Oct 2014
well im in uni so yeah
May 29, 2017 3:00 AM

Aug 2014
Tyrantarmy6 said:
Ardanaz said:
Ohanyan :3

How are you doing today? :3
I'm currently backing up wordpress along with a magento subinstall (soooo many files) to prepare for a website update. And considering how I'm back from an extra long weekend in Germany I'm not exactly motivated to work :3

Making a wireframe for that application I'll be fully designing :3

Roy said:
Ardanaz said:
@Roy: Waow... that set

What about it :3

:|
May 29, 2017 3:02 AM

Oct 2014

read from right to left
May 29, 2017 3:04 AM

Oct 2014
*grabs plutia*
I got you now
:fufufu:
May 29, 2017 3:05 AM

Jul 2013
Ardanaz said:
Making a wireframe for that application I'll be fully designing :3

Wireframes? Ugh, that reminds me of axure :P

But since you're only doing a visual design and I assume that the people at the company you work at aren't completely insane, so I doubt you have to use that software :3
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (200) « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» -GAME- Dirty words shiritori ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Ardanaz - Sep 7, 2015

1023 by Pyro »»
Jan 14, 3:19 AM

Sticky: » Neko Chat 10 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Ardanaz - Mar 15, 2019

1039 by Elanin »»
Dec 24, 2023 11:22 AM

» -GAME- First thought ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

KaoruMatsuoka - Mar 30, 2016

1918 by Pyro »»
Jun 17, 2023 5:31 PM

» -GAME- Say something FALSE about the above user ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Foxford - Jun 30, 2015

3675 by fausifahrial »»
Oct 13, 2022 12:18 AM

» An Anime that i can't find

Yandere_Pizza - Oct 15, 2017

3 by Yandere_Pizza »»
Mar 20, 2022 8:48 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.