Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (36) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »
May 24, 2017 3:10 AM

Sep 2012
CorruptedPurity said:
Laby-Gaga said:
Hmmmm.... wasn't expecting to be greeted by anything but confidence from CP.
Also not sure there would be need for explanations.

Are you trying and to bait me into something. I was confident about my read on Rinto, then something he said offsetted me. Now you're offsetting me alot. I either caught multiple scum or there's something wrong with my line of reasoning, thus I need to check with Penta.

Not really bait.
You really seemed like you knew what you had on hand as a potential advantage, but the follow up once you got what should have been the info you needed seems off.
I don't see what more you could be missing or hadn't planned on seeing.
May 24, 2017 3:15 AM

Dec 2014
Laby-Gaga said:
CorruptedPurity said:

Are you trying and to bait me into something. I was confident about my read on Rinto, then something he said offsetted me. Now you're offsetting me alot. I either caught multiple scum or there's something wrong with my line of reasoning, thus I need to check with Penta.

Not really bait.
You really seemed like you knew what you had on hand as a potential advantage, but the follow up once you got what should have been the info you needed seems off.

Are you sure it isn't bait? Since when is life too easy? There must be something I don't know...

Fuck it, if you're just here to confuse me and misdirect town, then fine, have it your way...

Vote: Lady-Gaga

Doesn't feel right... Can I just refer to you as Lam-b?
May 24, 2017 3:16 AM

Dec 2014
Also I still have 1 day+ to change my vote if host clears things out and I turn out wrong
May 24, 2017 3:26 AM

Sep 2012
CorruptedPurity said:
Laby-Gaga said:

Not really bait.

Are you sure it isn't bait? Since when is life too easy? There must be something I don't know...

Fuck it, if you're just here to confuse me and misdirect town, then fine, have it your way...

Vote: Lady-Gaga

Doesn't feel right... Can I just refer to you as Lam-b?

I'm sure, you seem not to be.... but I can probably work around that.
As for name, you can call me any variation of Lamb etc, whatever works for you tbh.
Minor note, the name doesn't read "Lady"
May 24, 2017 4:06 AM

Aug 2013
@CorruptedPurity - Just to be clear you aren't hard CCing rinto?

Laby-Gaga said:
Why did you claim? And why do you think CP specifically would derive something from it?

Also I wanna lynch this now,

vote: Wyndz

Posts are very detached despite interesting things going on at the moment; especially don't like his last on a gut level.
May 24, 2017 4:12 AM

Dec 2014
Fo said:

Laby-Gaga said:
Why did you claim? And why do you think CP specifically would derive something from it?

Also I wanna lynch this now,

vote: Wyndz

Posts are very detached despite interesting things going on at the moment; especially don't like his last on a gut level.

No hard cc? Do you not see what's my angle? Wyndz as a player looks suspicious to me but currently I have 2 major suspects and 1 strong suspect so wyndz can sit at the back of my list til I exhausted the rest of my leads. I really do feel strong coming into this game so doc pls consider going on me.
May 24, 2017 4:13 AM

Dec 2016
Everyone except Rinto needs to stop claiming. Would be swell if you all complied with that. I think we now have a very strong dichotomy between Wyndz and Lamby vs Rinto. I know Penta could be trying to punish us for poor setup play and trying to solve that way but this feels like we're onto something.

@CorruptedPurity if we're seeing the same thing, which I'm very confident we are, I don't think Penta can clarify anything. I'm fairly sure Rinto is scum at this point but want to give them one night since they did claim Doc. If I'm wrong scum has to act on it still.

On other topics @Fo feels like a slight town read. And I appreciate the lengths he went to not say he's town reading me because I'm a worse player than Suzu when that seemed like the crux of the argument. I disagree with his Suzu read but I can see the progression behind it.

Griffin and Togs both feel town, but not confident in going 100% with it.

And I'm very confident Purity is town.

Need to reread Lamby. Parts of it made sense to me, but the claim was very peculiar. I think it's a greater than random chance of being scum, but not ready to go there yet.
May 24, 2017 4:16 AM

Dec 2016
Hmmm I can get on this wagon for now Vote: Wyndz

I like 209 and Laby-Gaga or Wyndz helps resolve the pressing matter.

Also no one state it clearly please and thank you.
May 24, 2017 4:39 AM

Aug 2014
Vote Count 1.2
Grapefruit (2 votes): Togs (5), logic340 (8)
logic340 (2 votes): Gruffin (1), Grapefruit21 (4), grrr (7), aa-dono (12)
Ruu (2 votes): Gruffin (10), Laby-Gaga (13)
Wyndz (2 votes): Fo (19), Grapefruit21 (20)
Fo (1 vote): Suzune-chan (2)
grrr (1 vote): Ruu (9)
Togs (1 vote): Wyndz (11)
Laby-Gaga (1 vote): CorruptedPurity (18)
No Lynch (0 votes): logic340 (3)
Astros (0 votes): Grapefruit21 (6)
Suzune-chan (0 votes): Fo (16)
Rinto-kun (0 votes): CorruptedPurity (14), Grapefruit21 (15), Fo (17)
Not Voting (3 players): AbuHumaid, Astros, Rinto-kun

Inverted Tally
Gruffin: logic340 (1), Ruu (10)
Suzune-chan: Fo (2)
logic340: No Lynch (3), Grapefruit21 (8)
Grapefruit21: logic340 (4), Astros (6), Rinto-kun (15), Wyndz (20)
Togs: Grapefruit21 (5)
grrr: logic340 (7)
Ruu: grrr (9)
Wyndz: Togs (11)
aa-dono: logic340 (12)
Laby-Gaga: Ruu (13)
CorruptedPurity: Rinto-kun (14), Laby-Gaga (18)
Fo: Suzune-chan (16), Rinto-kun (17), Wyndz (19)

Inverted tally all up to date now
PentaFlareMay 24, 2017 6:30 AM
Be like this seal. It is a happy seal.
~Review Guidelines~ | ~Recommendation Guidelines~ | ~Mafia Society~
May 24, 2017 4:45 AM

Jun 2009
I'm going to catch up through breaks in my day, it will be some of they fabulous phone posting so look for lunch instead of lynch and all my other usuals.

Where there is no imagination there is no horror. || Arthur Conan Doyle || Happy Halloween!
May 24, 2017 4:46 AM

Jun 2009
CorruptedPurity said:
Genuinely surprised logic isn't hyperanalyzing my posts. I thought he usually does that alot.
I recently learned that logic is the man of many masks. Just, summer is your treat than others. So genuinely I like poking at him to see what happens

Where there is no imagination there is no horror. || Arthur Conan Doyle || Happy Halloween!
May 24, 2017 4:50 AM

Jan 2010
Good morning world
I am going to drop a quick read list before I begin back reading
This is how I felt about people as I went to bed last night,
Town Lean:
Gruffin, Togs, grrr

neutral
Ruu, Purity, Suzune, Astros

Not Enough Info
AbuHumaid, Rinto-kun, Fo, Laby, aa-dono, Wyndz

Scum Lean:
Grapefruit

Hopefully the people in the NEI section have posted. seems like a good bit has happened since I left.
Proud Administrator of the D Gray Man FC and OnePunch-Man FC

May 24, 2017 4:50 AM

Dec 2014
Suzune-chan said:
I'm going to catch up through breaks in my day, it will be some of they fabulous phone posting so look for lunch instead of lynch and all my other usuals.

I feel your pain, mobile interface makes me tilted before the game even starts.

Once you're done catching up, I want your opinion on Lamb, Rinto and to a certain extent, Wyndz. I find all 3 strong candidates, Rinto for something he said which I prefer not to reveal, but I think you should be able to catch on if you're town. Lamb for his claim and lastly Wyndz for being reasons mentioned by Fo; "Posts are very detached despite interesting things going on at the moment"
May 24, 2017 4:52 AM

Dec 2014
logic340 said:
Good morning world
I am going to drop a quick read list before I begin back reading
This is how I felt about people as I went to bed last night,
Town Lean:
Gruffin, Togs, grrr

neutral
Ruu, Purity, Suzune, Astros

Not Enough Info
AbuHumaid, Rinto-kun, Fo, Laby, aa-dono, Wyndz

Scum Lean:
Grapefruit

Hopefully the people in the NEI section have posted. seems like a good bit has happened since I left.

Trust me you're in for a treat, 2 of your not enough info should be bumped to scum-read and the last to strong scum-lean with recent developments.
May 24, 2017 4:55 AM

Jan 2010
CorruptedPurity said:
Genuinely surprised logic isn't hyperanalyzing my posts. I thought he usually does that alot.
You know what now that I have had time to focus my thoughts. I would like you to give examples of this because I don't seem to remember doing that in Kitty Mafia, Castle, SM, or Stray Dogs and I was a mix of alignments in those games. Also what is the point of this post? Even if I do usually hyper analyze your posts what does this mean for my alignment here?

May 24, 2017 4:56 AM

Jan 2010
AbuHumaid said:
@Togs I'm sleepy right now it's late here, I'll see when i wake up
Why is it you chose not to participate in RVS?

May 24, 2017 5:00 AM

Jan 2010
Grapefruit21 said:
@logic340 Sorry, I'm naturally argumentative and stubborn as a mule. I'll do better.
I think we share both these traits in common and could both learn to "do better". I honestly don't mind our back and forth we just need to do a better job of not letting them ruin the game environment as I think there is a lot to be gained from how openly forward we are with one another. So Today I would like for us to try and work together rather than against one another in an attempt to keep the game state healthy.

Unvote:

May 24, 2017 5:01 AM

Jan 2010
Togs said:
Hmm, I’m a bit confused as my memory of Grape and Logic are best mason buds, this is the first I’m hearing of any kind of feud.. guess I’ve been out of the game for too long eheh.

Not gonna give any opinions just yet but this Grape train is spicy, anyone who wants to join Logic and me is welcome aboard o/
Read Alcatraz followed by Kitty Mafia and you will have a better undemanding. I should probably go back over them as well?

May 24, 2017 5:03 AM

Aug 2012
CorruptedPurity said:
Both hosts and cross are offline... Shit... I need a second opinion, @aa-dono what can you infer from this? I'm really confused, I'm either so wrong with what I think should be the answer or the answer is literally staring at me in the face...
Lamby's claim threw me off.

I like to believe the answer is literally staring you at your face. But as of now, the only who seems to be seeing it is me and probably Grape..

Also, Fo asked if you were CC-ing. So either they (Lamb and Fo) are both scum as well, or not every town have the same that and would see it.

I would like to think that logic is the kind that notice slips. But all three: Lamb, Rinto-kun and Fo are in his "not enough info".

So yeah... I do get your worry.

@Togs Out of curiosity, do you understand what CP and I are talking about?

May 24, 2017 5:06 AM

Aug 2012
aa-dono said:
I would like to think that logic is the kind that notice slips. But all three: Lamb, Rinto-kun and Fo are in his "not enough info".
Ignore this part. Seems like he wasn't all caught up.

May 24, 2017 5:07 AM

Dec 2014
aa-dono said:
CorruptedPurity said:
Both hosts and cross are offline... Shit... I need a second opinion, @aa-dono what can you infer from this? I'm really confused, I'm either so wrong with what I think should be the answer or the answer is literally staring at me in the face...
Lamby's claim threw me off.

I like to believe the answer is literally staring you at your face. But as of now, the only who seems to be seeing it is me and probably Grape..

Also, Fo asked if you were CC-ing. So either they (Lamb and Fo) are both scum as well, or not every town have the same that and would see it.

So yeah... I do get your worry.

@Togs Out of curiosity, do you understand what CP and I are talking about?

Good, at least now I know I'm not the only one seeing things.

Updated List
To lynch:
Rinto-Kun (High priority)
Lamb (Higher priority)

Also to lynch (Requires further questioning):
Fo
Wyndz (Higher Priority compared to Fo)

Maybe Lynch (If the above 4 prove inno):
Logic

Do not lynch (Treat em like a waifu):
aa-dono
Grapefruit
May 24, 2017 5:09 AM

Dec 2014
Fo said:

Laby-Gaga said:

This part is why I'm fosing Fo too...
May 24, 2017 5:09 AM
Jul 2018
catching up
May 24, 2017 5:11 AM

Jan 2010
Grapefruit21 said:
Alright my defense:
On the lack of scum hunting: we're 87ish posts in, hold your horses. Half the game hasn't posted yet.
On the appearance of looking busy: RVS is fun, I like mixing it up and involving myself with people to try to get a feel for them. Plus I love to tunnel in on theory talk (like the importance of actually placing and RVS vote).
On AbuHumaid vs Astros: That's a matter of opinion, but I'd like to hear your stance on why Abu looks worse. I think Astros does because he said he doesn't want to ask questions which shows a lack of interest in solving the game.
On the reaction test: if you're trying to persuade people based on your trap you need to explain what it was, what you'd expect town to do when caught by it, and give textual examples of where I differed from that.
On me continuing to pester you on it: You spoiled your own test by spelling out a reasoning the first time someone asked you about it removing the need for anyone else to react to it. If I hadn't pestered you on your answer the only reaction you would have had was Suzu's.
On making a big deal out of everything: All I've done is ask questions and pressure people who aren't voting. I asked grrr a question that I thought was relevant and got annoyed when people dismissed my digging there and overreacted.

1. Fair enough but I get the feeling you were trying to look like you were doing something in the beginning. Like had someone said that's grapefruit scum hunting you wouldn't have said what you said to me here?
2. I know you like to talk theory and that isn't what I consider looking busy that is mechanics and theory discussion. The looking busy came from the way you press on people while not giving any real pressure since you're so quick to move off.
3. Astros gave us something to talk about with that statement though. He also explained his stance on why he isn't voting. While Abu has checked in lurked for the first page saying nothing before telling togs goodnight.
4. What I did was place a vote that would cause discussion. It drew attention and got suzune asking me questions. I big part of my issue with you specifically is you piggybacked on her questioning twice. I feel you only continued because you had piggy backed and also made it a bigger issue than it was. As far as a reaction test I did it to get reactions. Some like you get bent out of shape and swear I am doing town a disservice others say nothing at all. It gives me a way to read you all. What I would expect is just like I told you if you thought it was a reaction test you should have asked you question and allowed for me to gain more reactions. I answered Suzune in the way that I did because I didn't want to come right out and say "I did this to gauge reactiosn" before I had the opportunity to get reactions.
5. I didn't spoil my own test as it got you to do what I waned it to? You infer your own reasoning when it is in fact false. You took something minute and blew it out of proportion. Lets see if I can catch anyone else doing that?
6. I got annoyed by you digging at grrr because you know this is shit grrr does. The last time you were scum trying to get us to lynch our Doc so your stance on grrr is very questionable to me in all honesty. As mafia you took the path of least resistance please don't let me catch you doing that again here.

May 24, 2017 5:12 AM

Jan 2010
Ruu said:
grrr said:
I claim cop. I wouldnt but i suspect CP and i want to take docs protection away from him. If by any chance mafia have strong man, you will know tomorrow, lol.

I'm pretty sure we just got out first fake claim. We know how much grrr loves to do this. Still my first rvs goes to him cause haters deserve votes

vote: grrr

I was between voting for him or Fo as my first rvs but that claim won my vote.
I liked logic's attempt to start a conversation and get some reaction with his no-lynch vote - still I think is NAI cause it can come from town or mafia trying to gain some cred and pocket people. Same can be said for Puritys actions. Asking not to get killed is something I can relate to but it can also come from mafia so again another NAI post. Nothing caught my attention so far unfortunately.
Also is lamby a little monster now? That new name hurts my eyes smh.
Not sure what to make of this post.....Like you know grrr does stuff like this he claimed nurse at the beginning of stray dog so it seems you want an easy to place to vote? I know that scum Ruu likes to play safer so maybe this is town Ruu getting her wheels spinning?

May 24, 2017 5:19 AM

Jan 2010
Gruffin said:
logic340 said:
1. His while entrance looks busy but I'll all you what tell scum hunting there is because you seem to believe there is some based on your question? Anyway #45 is a prime example. Songs banned for town to not vote in RVs but he doesn't explain why it's bad this is what I mean by looking busy what does he actually accomplish here he tells us how he feels but he doesn't tell us why so why should we feel that way? He's leading people and it's just happening I don't like it no stop. You can say something is banned for town without saying why it's actually bad that's scummy.
2. Because it's his reasoning in his vote??

Now for a few more of my own questions for you:
-Do you disagree with my point on not voting Abu?
-What's your current read on Grapefruit?
-Why nothing about everything under your first two points do you agree or disagree with them?
I have to disagree with your first point here because I think this is a clash of ideologies.

And I guess I should rephrase the second question. When he voted you, Grapefruit asked why you voted no lynch, so what do you find scummy about that?

Answers:
-Eh. We all only have one vote, so I can't fault him for that.
-Neutral, I'm currently waiting for the game to develop a little further before making a stance on him.
-My questions were so I could see things from your perspective, and I felt I pretty much understood what you were getting at in the rest. As for agreement, I don't have a developed enough read to go either way. The Astros/Abu point does feel pretty shaky on the grounds that it sounds like a difference in interpretation though.
Honestly coming from you this post feels incomplete.
lol
Ideology clashes are a good sign of town grapefruit in my opinion. He didn't really have any, to my recollection, in his scum game. Already answered the second question.
1. I can he could have moved it to every non voter like he did with Astros. Also I still feel strongly that Abu is the worst of the non voters at the time and even then it's not a warranted vote. I mean what has his vote on Astros done? Did he continue to pressure Astros or did he vote and let him go? Has he moved his vote since then and was it due to Astros getting a new read or moving to another target? These things show mindset imo, why vote for someone if you wont leave it there long enough to do any good? To look busy?
2. Fair enough, I look forward to seeing it.
3. The Abu/Astros thing is clear. Especially when Astros and Purity have the same reasoning yet he wont vote Purity? That I find shaky coupled with the two posts that did nothing from Abu.

May 24, 2017 5:19 AM

Jan 2010
Ruu said:
Logic is on fire! What's up with that? His posts sound agressive in general not just against grape. Calm down my friend!
@CorruptedPurity don't assume alignments so early! Just because they go after each other doesn't mean they can't be buddies. If you come to that conclusion this early in the game you will regret it later imo.
IDK about you?? When I was calm as scum you nailed me D1 so I feel like you dancing around a read on me is something that would come from scum Ruu. You know my scum game Sailor Moon mafia are you seeing it here?

May 24, 2017 5:20 AM

Jan 2010
Ruu said:
Time to go to bed.

Don't lynch me while I'm gone! <3
We'll see how things go no promises.

May 24, 2017 5:20 AM

Jan 2010
Togs said:
Gruffin said:
@Grapefruit21 Gotcha.
Mhm.
Vote: Ruu

@Togs Why do you think I decided to switch my vote to Ruu here?
Responding to this before catching up on the rest of this page because of that spicy tag you sent my way. Hmmm, I don’t know, assuming your vote is for a scum read I don’t see anything that would motivate you to read that way. Assuming your vote is for pressure though, maybe to get Ruu to have more concrete opinions ? A lot of her opinions in the post are saying things are NAI which in itself just ends up being more NAI. So yeah, I will go with that as my locked-in answer

I am more perplexed at the secret secondary question though, which is why you singled out me to ask this :o
Townie post

May 24, 2017 5:22 AM

Jan 2010
Rinto-kun said:
I'm claiming 3-shot Doc, 1-shot self-doc, @grrr I'm with you on that, baby. *^*
Help me check on logic because he feels zombified, I'll protect you, do we have a deal? I've had it, I want to trust you but you always fail me with those claims. This time I'm serious about it and I hope you weren't bullshitting again because I'm screwed if so.
Not going to overthink this like I bet a lot of you did (we'll see as I continue to catch up). Rinto-kun for now I will believe you (we'll see if there is a counter). No lurk this game please especially since you decided to make this claim so early prove your townieness.

May 24, 2017 5:22 AM

Jan 2010
Gruffin said:
Togs said:
Responding to this before catching up on the rest of this page because of that spicy tag you sent my way. Hmmm, I don’t know, assuming your vote is for a scum read I don’t see anything that would motivate you to read that way. Assuming your vote is for pressure though, maybe to get Ruu to have more concrete opinions ? A lot of her opinions in the post are saying things are NAI which in itself just ends up being more NAI. So yeah, I will go with that as my locked-in answer

I am more perplexed at the secret secondary question though, which is why you singled out me to ask this :o
Correct! Partially. I voted her because she entered the thread with wishy-washy opinions and no effort to engage with others to change that. So it came off as a busy, bookkeeping type of post instead of a gamesolvey one.

As for your question, I'm glad you asked. :3c I decided from the start of the game that I was going to ask you this question once I placed a serious vote. This is because I wanted to get some hints to your alignment early in case you started getting lurky later. You were also a pretty good target because you were one of the players who were more likely to take my question seriously instead of waving it off with a quick, "idk".
Townie post

May 24, 2017 5:24 AM

Jan 2010
Gruffin said:
Going to amend my last post, she's given some analysis like here:
Ruu said:
Grape is leaning more town than logic for me atm. Specially his latest posts. He looks calm and has a good explanation for his actions.
Ruu said:
Logic is on fire! What's up with that? His posts sound agressive in general not just against grape. Calm down my friend!
@CorruptedPurity don't assume alignments so early! Just because they go after each other doesn't mean they can't be buddies. If you come to that conclusion this early in the game you will regret it later imo.

But it's still not sufficient enough for me to know where her head is at. I'd like more details to know that these didn't just come out of thin air.
I don't think I would call this analysis. Especially since she played with me as scum and caught me as scum. The longer she plays around with a read on me the more uncomfortable I will feel about her. She's my most compatible on MAL and we can read one another like a book. Look for inconsistencies in our reads on one another will definitely help town find our if there is scum between us.

May 24, 2017 5:31 AM

Dec 2016
Actually I take everything back. The scum read is based on Rinto not knowing Zombies are the town. Then their flavor claim and Laby's form a dichotomy. Please read this and don't try to guess and out your role.

Realized that's exactly all this secretive business is doing and getting dono, Fo, CPurity, and kind of Togs is enough of a town block from picking up on it.
May 24, 2017 5:32 AM

Dec 2014
logic340 said:
Rinto-kun said:
Help me check on logic because he feels zombified, I'll protect you, do we have a deal? I've had it, I want to trust you but you always fail me with those claims. This time I'm serious about it and I hope you weren't bullshitting again because I'm screwed if so.
Not going to overthink this like I bet a lot of you did (we'll see as I continue to catch up). Rinto-kun for now I will believe you (we'll see if there is a counter). No lurk this game please especially since you decided to make this claim so early prove your townieness.

And with this, scum-o-meter reading on logic increased...
May 24, 2017 5:33 AM

Dec 2014
Grapefruit21 said:
Actually I take everything back. The scum read is based on Rinto not knowing Zombies are the town. Then their flavor claim and Laby's form a dichotomy. Please read this and don't try to guess and out your role.

Realized that's exactly all this secretive business is doing and getting dono, Fo, CPurity, and kind of Togs is enough of a town block from picking up on it.

OMFG SHHHH... I wanna see how many people are unaware of this fact. Only non-town would be aware of this. I've been keeping silent on this all this while, why did you ruin it? I needed to get Abu and Suzu's reaction out of it...
May 24, 2017 5:33 AM

Dec 2013
Grapefruit21 said:
My b. I was even saying astros in my head, no clue why I typed that...

Your reason given is something you control. Why would you elect not to ask questions?
Sleep. Catching up...
May 24, 2017 5:39 AM

Sep 2012
I can't even.....
May 24, 2017 5:40 AM

Dec 2014
Laby-Gaga said:
I can't even.....

How's it feel to be caught mechanically?
May 24, 2017 5:40 AM

Jan 2010
Laby-Gaga said:
logic340 said:
GAME STARTO
Let's do this!!!
Vote: No Lynch
You better ask about me

sorting that guy early is always a good thing to do.

Starting with stopping.... cool
Starting with a conversation starter....seems like I may have found the other reactions I would be looking our for lets see how this progresses? This KEK seems oddly familiar to me?

Laby-Gaga said:
logic340 said:
I wasn't aware he had ever pocketing you before. What game did that happen in?

To spread awareness of this voting option. I have rarely seen it used and wanted people to know it is here and can be a viable vote option.

It's there as a back-up for kids that get scurred, not typically seen due to lack of caring and really shouldn't be seen at the point in time you threw it down, as it'll do the opposite.
I think I wll need you to explain this one better but feels like you are taking a light stab without really stabbing?

Laby-Gaga said:
Suzune-chan said:
While it is a viable vote option @Logic340, there is a time and place for everything. Is now the time and place?

Some-what covered I guess.
Obviously not though.
I disagree it was the best time and place to start conversation.
Laby-Gaga said:
Togs said:
Hmm okay, that’s cool I guess I don’t mind your stance on it at all.

This sounds very legitimately town to me.. I guess it is early but I’d be pretty impressed if this mindset was faked in the very first post. My first and only read atm is that CP is leaning town.

Outside of that.. there’s not really anything else I can think of rn to comment on. Guess we gotta wait for more to show up

Painting a target on him already.
Could you explain this more or show why you feel this way. I kind of feel like you're the one painting people with your posts?
Laby-Gaga said:
Ruu said:
Time to go to bed.

Don't lynch me while I'm gone! <3

What other time is there to do so :3?
Not feeling the scum lam-b vibes and I like this post so I will join you here due to my own uneasiness with her.

May 24, 2017 5:41 AM

Jan 2010
Headed out for a while.
I will be on mobile.

May 24, 2017 5:42 AM

Dec 2016
CorruptedPurity said:
Grapefruit21 said:

OMFG SHHHH... I wanna see how many people are unaware of this fact. Only non-town would be aware of this. I've been keeping silent on this all this while, why did you ruin it? I needed to get Abu and Suzu's reaction out of it...

I'd been playing along but I realized that at this stage we were more likely to have PRs clumisly out themselves than anything else. We got a pretty good pool of reactions to it still.
May 24, 2017 5:44 AM

Jan 2010
aa-dono said:
Laby-Gaga said:
Meng, I'd be suspicious of nearly the entire roster if all it took was not being online at the same times as me.
This approach isn't even cute anymore.
+1

Aaanyway, I'm pretty sure I'm all caught up - although I only skimmed page 4.

Vote: logic340
What makes you think Grape is not scumhunting?
Who in the game is doing actual scumhunt in your opinion?
Um if you were caught up you should know my stance on that and why I feel that way? Go back and look again please as I made it clear why I felt he wasn't scum hunting and rather looking busy instead.

May 24, 2017 5:45 AM

Aug 2012
logic340 said:
Rinto-kun said:

@Grapefruit21 @CorruptedPurity what do you think?

May 24, 2017 5:45 AM

Sep 2012
CorruptedPurity said:
Laby-Gaga said:
I can't even.....

How's it feel to be caught mechanically?

I think you mean, how does it feel to have an easy way to catch out scum mechanically thrown right out the fuhkken window by someone who durped, clicked then posted before thinking about it at all.
To anyone in the know, you were far from silent about what you were playing at and my claim should have stood out a mile away.
I'm still baffled that someone would actually throw this away so early into the free train on me.

Edit: Fixed then having read "the"
LambtronMay 24, 2017 5:49 AM
May 24, 2017 5:47 AM
May 24, 2017 5:48 AM

Aug 2012
logic340 said:
aa-dono said:
+1

Aaanyway, I'm pretty sure I'm all caught up - although I only skimmed page 4.

Vote: logic340
What makes you think Grape is not scumhunting?
Who in the game is doing actual scumhunt in your opinion?
Um if you were caught up you should know my stance on that and why I feel that way? Go back and look again please as I made it clear why I felt he wasn't scum hunting and rather looking busy instead.
I did read.
I don't see how he's only looking busy. Plus how do you differentiate the two. Could you for certain point out how Grape's post provide nothing?
That's how I view "looking busy". If they post a lot but it provides nothing or help him in no way.
So which post do you think makes him look busy instead of scumhunting?

May 24, 2017 5:48 AM

Dec 2014
Grapefruit21 said:
CorruptedPurity said:

I'd been playing along but I realized that at this stage we were more likely to have PRs clumisly out themselves than anything else. We got a pretty good pool of reactions to it still.

Well it was good while it lasted. In the perfect world, this would have been a D1 game solve.

For those who did not get it...

Basic Mafia:
No more than 15 players.
Only normal power roles (fx. Cop, Doctor, Roleblocker, Vigilante and Godfather)
Maximum number of PR = 1/3 of player size.
No unusual game mechanics.

Wouldn't a 3 shot doc + 1 self shot be outside of normal power roles? Wouldn't it also be unusual?

But the MAIN POINT is this,
Rinto-kun said:

Why would us, townie being zombies, be fearful of someone zombified? He shows that he is unaware that the town are zombies. I can only assume he is one of the main characters that kill zombies and assumed that all other characters are also named characters of the series when it is clearly not the case. He is worried to be zombified without realizing that we're all zombies, except the chosen few mafia/SK
May 24, 2017 5:50 AM

Dec 2014
aa-dono said:
logic340 said:

@Grapefruit21 @CorruptedPurity what do you think?

Here's my response Ya, definitely worth looking into. Town!Logic shouldve caught that almost immediately
May 24, 2017 5:53 AM

Jan 2010
Laby-Gaga said:
logic340 said:
Goodnight y'all
Quick Rinto Duties:
@Wyndz @aa-dono @Laby-Gaga @Rinto-kun @Fo
I'm suspicious of all of you for not posting
@Ruu I think you just checked in >_> you too babe.

Meng, I'd be suspicious of nearly the entire roster if all it took was not being online at the same times as me.
This approach isn't even cute anymore.
these are the posts that concern me about you. We play many games together now Rinto always suspicious of the inactive so me doing Rinto Duty saying I'm suspicious of the inactives is me tagging people the people who haven't posted. What Garth is it doing? Look your play style really isn't cute to me either but hey what can I do about it? You do what you do and I have to deal with it

May 24, 2017 5:53 AM

Dec 2016
@Laby-Gaga if you have a problem with what I did say it by name. I made it public because I am sure we had a PR accidentally out themselves. Not worth keeping the charade up when there is a chance that scum was made aware in PMs that town is zombies.

@logic340 I still have strong suspicions on Astros and to a lesser extent Abu, I just think that we caught scum through flavor and moved my vote accordingly.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (36) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2866 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:07 AM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8750 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1159 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3810 by Zymf »»
Jun 19, 2023 2:43 PM

» [GAME] Truth or dare (ToD) 2.0 [Round 5] ( 1 2 )

Lambtron - Mar 12, 2019

92 by Zymf »»
Jun 18, 2023 12:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.