Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (36) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
May 23, 2017 9:01 PM

Jan 2010
Goodnight y'all
Quick Rinto Duties:
@Wyndz @aa-dono @Laby-Gaga @Rinto-kun @Fo
I'm suspicious of all of you for not posting
@Ruu I think you just checked in >_> you too babe.
Proud Administrator of the D Gray Man FC and OnePunch-Man FC

May 23, 2017 9:04 PM

Jan 2010
Grapefruit21 said:
Alright my defense:
On the lack of scum hunting: we're 87ish posts in, hold your horses. Half the game hasn't posted yet.
On the appearance of looking busy: RVS is fun, I like mixing it up and involving myself with people to try to get a feel for them. Plus I love to tunnel in on theory talk (like the importance of actually placing and RVS vote).
On AbuHumaid vs Astros: That's a matter of opinion, but I'd like to hear your stance on why Abu looks worse. I think Astros does because he said he doesn't want to ask questions which shows a lack of interest in solving the game.
On the reaction test: if you're trying to persuade people based on your trap you need to explain what it was, what you'd expect town to do when caught by it, and give textual examples of where I differed from that.
On me continuing to pester you on it: You spoiled your own test by spelling out a reasoning the first time someone asked you about it removing the need for anyone else to react to it. If I hadn't pestered you on your answer the only reaction you would have had was Suzu's.
On making a big deal out of everything: All I've done is ask questions and pressure people who aren't voting. I asked grrr a question that I thought was relevant and got annoyed when people dismissed my digging there and overreacted.

@Gruffin I came clean because I was asked and I don't like playing the ask me again later game. Plus I wasn't going to be able to fake a scum read on CorruptedPurity.

@CorruptedPurity with my mudslinging accusation I was referring to two posts in particular. 50 and 71 the former for gently mocking my stance and the latter for suggesting that my reads are off base. The rest of it (edit: it meaning logic's push) is definitely not mudslinging though. Should have made that more clear.

As for bringing up Kitty: it was meant as a joke to show how far we've come (the winky face was supposed to make the joke obvious) and that I knew your meta of not voting in RVS.
I'll dissect this in the morning
One thing I well say is if you really like talking about why RVS is important then actual talk about it. Because as of right now other than you saying it's a net negative. I don't know or understand why you feel that way or why I should.
logic340May 23, 2017 9:08 PM

May 23, 2017 9:07 PM

Dec 2016
logic340 said:
CorruptedPurity said:

Are you refering to Qoco being zombie? Cause a gentle reminder that I caught and started the train first, the only reason why I diverted is cause of the lie. You're good at catching lies, but lies doesn't always mean scum. Doctors lie and claim VT or other stuff if caught visiting, doesn't mean he's scum. Furthermore, I don't think what grapefruit said was a lie, it was just a bad opinion if not anything else. I cant go into a deep arguement with you now cause lecture is about to start but I'll be here in 3hrs to answer any questions.
why are you even bringing that up that game has nothing to do with anything that I just said. You were part of the conversation in stray dogs when I caught him lying so why does Castle Panic have anything to do with this? Feel like you're trying to make me look bad in your post rather than actually read what I say and respond to me in a way that lets you figure me out.

Hmmm another really aggressive response. Not completely sure what it means alignmentwise but it's a pattern. Think more likely than not to be town here given Stray Dogs and Kitty, just a bit over eager.
May 23, 2017 9:07 PM

May 2012
logic340 said:
1. His while entrance looks busy but I'll all you what tell scum hunting there is because you seem to believe there is some based on your question? Anyway #45 is a prime example. Songs banned for town to not vote in RVs but he doesn't explain why it's bad this is what I mean by looking busy what does he actually accomplish here he tells us how he feels but he doesn't tell us why so why should we feel that way? He's leading people and it's just happening I don't like it no stop. You can say something is banned for town without saying why it's actually bad that's scummy.
2. Because it's his reasoning in his vote??

Now for a few more of my own questions for you:
-Do you disagree with my point on not voting Abu?
-What's your current read on Grapefruit?
-Why nothing about everything under your first two points do you agree or disagree with them?
I have to disagree with your first point here because I think this is a clash of ideologies.

And I guess I should rephrase the second question. When he voted you, Grapefruit asked why you voted no lynch, so what do you find scummy about that?

Answers:
-Eh. We all only have one vote, so I can't fault him for that.
-Neutral, I'm currently waiting for the game to develop a little further before making a stance on him.
-My questions were so I could see things from your perspective, and I felt I pretty much understood what you were getting at in the rest. As for agreement, I don't have a developed enough read to go either way. The Astros/Abu point does feel pretty shaky on the grounds that it sounds like a difference in interpretation though.
Honestly coming from you this post feels incomplete.
lol
May 23, 2017 9:13 PM

May 2015
Logic is on fire! What's up with that? His posts sound agressive in general not just against grape. Calm down my friend!
@CorruptedPurity don't assume alignments so early! Just because they go after each other doesn't mean they can't be buddies. If you come to that conclusion this early in the game you will regret it later imo.
May 23, 2017 9:16 PM

May 2012
@Grapefruit21 Gotcha.
Ruu said:
I'm pretty sure we just got out first fake claim. We know how much grrr loves to do this. Still my first rvs goes to him cause haters deserve votes

vote: grrr

I was between voting for him or Fo as my first rvs but that claim won my vote.
I liked logic's attempt to start a conversation and get some reaction with his no-lynch vote - still I think is NAI cause it can come from town or mafia trying to gain some cred and pocket people. Same can be said for Puritys actions. Asking not to get killed is something I can relate to but it can also come from mafia so again another NAI post. Nothing caught my attention so far unfortunately.
Also is lamby a little monster now? That new name hurts my eyes smh.
Mhm.
Vote: Ruu

@Togs Why do you think I decided to switch my vote to Ruu here?
May 23, 2017 9:17 PM

Jan 2010
CorruptedPurity said:
logic340 said:
why are you even bringing that up that game has nothing to do with anything that I just said. You were part of the conversation in stray dogs when I caught him lying so why does Castle Panic have anything to do with this? Feel like you're trying to make me look bad in your post rather than actually read what I say and respond to me in a way that lets you figure me out.

After I died on stray dogs, I became extremely salty and lost motivation to play. So I'm really sorry for not catching what you meant but I honestly I don't remember the Qoco lie in stray dogs. After the LucianRoy fiasco and my death, I gained no further information in the game.
that's cool but the conversion in question happened while you were alive and you yourself took part in the conversation. It didn't really blew up until later though. Here's a link https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1607887&show=500#msg50410511 this is your post in the middle of the conversation (keep reading). Sure you don't remember?
I caught 3-scum in stay dogs but town wouldn't listen to me
First serious vote was Lam
Caught Qocp in that lie
Vigged Grapefruit
Since you didn't pay attention after you died.

May 23, 2017 9:18 PM

May 2015
Grape is leaning more town than logic for me atm. Specially his latest posts. He looks calm and has a good explanation for his actions.
May 23, 2017 9:22 PM

May 2015
Gruffin said:
Mhm.

Can you elaborate on that mhm? xD

Also @PentaFlare I don't understand that vc. What's up with the numbers and the crossed names? I'm confused D:
May 23, 2017 9:23 PM

Jan 2010
Explain to me every time I'm aggressive I get scum read but what do I always flip? I would like everybody who's played with me to answer this question

May 23, 2017 9:24 PM

May 2012
Ruu said:
Can you elaborate on that mhm? xD
If I elaborate, that will kill any potential for info I'll get from my question to Togs. xD Sooon.
May 23, 2017 9:26 PM

Dec 2016
logic340 said:
Grapefruit21 said:
One thing I well say is if you really like talking about why RVS is important then actual talk about it. Because as of right now other than you saying it's a net negative. I don't know or understand why you feel that way or why I should.

I got into it a bit in 29, but I'm happy to expand some more on it here. Though really both are NAI because it's pure theory talk that I can do as either side in my sleep.

The crux of RVS is interacting with people and seeing how they react. The primary form of interaction is with votes and responses to them. When people elect not to vote they are flying under the radar, not putting anything on the permanent record and not advancing the game.

My use of "net negative" was directed at people who decide not to vote not at RVS as an entity. When Abu, Astros, and CorruptedPurity don't vote they aren't aiding a wagon to form and have something to analyze later, they are avoiding putting a vote on the permanent record that might be used against them later, and they aren't driving discussion by taking a stance that can be discussed.

When people don't interact you don't have anything to work with, and voting is the strongest interaction we have. We should use it whenever it's safe to do so.
May 23, 2017 9:28 PM

May 2015
logic340 said:
Explain to me every time I'm aggressive I get scum read but what do I always flip? I would like everybody who's played with me to answer this question

Oh please don't bring up your meta that is super scummy lol. Players change their game style to use their meta to their advantage so your comment is irrelevant
May 23, 2017 9:30 PM

Dec 2016
logic340 said:

7 posts earlier:

Grapefruit21 said:
logic340 said:

Hmmm another really aggressive response. Not completely sure what it means alignmentwise but it's a pattern. Think more likely than not to be town here given Stray Dogs and Kitty, just a bit over eager.
May 23, 2017 9:36 PM

Dec 2016
Uggh I am not keeping my sass under control today. That was supposed to be good humored @logic340 don't think it reads that way though.

@Ruu @Gruffin I'm curious for any thoughts you have on togs and CorruptedPurity at this stage. Though I'd imagine Gruffin's will have to wait for togs to reply.
May 23, 2017 9:38 PM

May 2015
Grapefruit21 said:
Uggh I am not keeping my sass under control today. That was supposed to be good humored @logic340 don't think it reads that way though.

@Ruu @Gruffin I'm curious for any thoughts you have on togs and CorruptedPurity at this stage. Though I'd imagine Gruffin's will have to wait for togs to reply.

If I tell you what I think would you thank me by explaining what is this Abu vs Astros talk? I'm confused and need some help understanding when this thing started
May 23, 2017 9:39 PM

Jan 2010
Grapefruit21 said:
logic340 said:

I got into it a bit in 29, but I'm happy to expand some more on it here. Though really both are NAI because it's pure theory talk that I can do as either side in my sleep.

The crux of RVS is interacting with people and seeing how they react. The primary form of interaction is with votes and responses to them. When people elect not to vote they are flying under the radar, not putting anything on the permanent record and not advancing the game.

My use of "net negative" was directed at people who decide not to vote not at RVS as an entity. When Abu, Astros, and CorruptedPurity don't vote they aren't aiding a wagon to form and have something to analyze later, they are avoiding putting a vote on the permanent record that might be used against them later, and they aren't driving discussion by taking a stance that can be discussed.

When people don't interact you don't have anything to work with, and voting is the strongest interaction we have. We should use it whenever it's safe to do so.
I agree with like none of this.

We can interact here without voting and my Vote No Lynch generated more intrusions and discussion then your RVS on me. I would also dare to say that the three people who did not vote have now generated more discussion than your RVS vote on me as well. Now you said you do to add some weight to get a response to my no lynch, did you get what you wanted? I'll be honest for a vote that was supposed to add pressure you ran away from it from fault quickly? @Gruffin this is what I find scummy not the vote itself.

All the people who haven't posted yet aren't eating and wagon to form either should they post RVS votes with their very first post? If not then I feel like this comment holds no weight as they will put votes down later that will actually be able to be analyzed because they will have real reasons behind them. RVS votes are hard to analyze because there are no reasons behind them hence them being called RVS which stands for random. Purity and Astros have both taken stances in RVS Purity has driven discussion so I don't see what you're getting at here I really don't. Again Abu looks the worst in your vote is not on him.

I don't see what RVS has to do with interacting? It seems like you're hanging the whole lot on a blank vote right now? I've actually played a game on Oro Jackson where are there was no RVS votes to start the game so I know it's possible from personal experience.

May 23, 2017 9:40 PM

Jan 2010
Ruu said:
logic340 said:

Oh please don't bring up your meta that is super scummy lol. Players change their game style to use their meta to their advantage so your comment is irrelevant
I know and it's the one thing I need to work on in my scum game..you're one to be talking about scummy play my friend >_>

May 23, 2017 9:42 PM

Dec 2016
Ruu said:
Grapefruit21 said:

If I tell you what I think would you thank me by explaining what is this Abu vs Astros talk? I'm confused and need some help understanding when this thing started

Sure, I think Astros is scummy for not voting in RVS and saying he wasn't doing so because he didn't want to ask questions. Shows a lack on game solving intent that feels scummy to me.

Abu also isn't voting and logic says that I'm scum partially for voting Astros over Abu who he says is the more likely to be scum non voter for reasons he hasn't explained yet.
May 23, 2017 9:44 PM

May 2012
Grapefruit21 said:
Yeah, Togs is going to have to wait.

Purity gets a couple town points. I don't think scum!Purity pushes Logic the way he did. There's just better angles to go about it than calling him out on something that he thinks is detrimental to town and it's a bit of a touchy subject that could easily earn him a lot of backlash. His backing off to reevaluate in 96 reads well.
May 23, 2017 9:45 PM

May 2015
@Grapefruit21 I wish I could give you a better read on them but right now they are completely neutral for me. Their posts are okay but I can't get much info (alignment related) from them.
CP and logic are probably not scum buddies but I don't want to make a definitive statement regarding that as this could be just a play from them trying to look like they are in opposite sides of the river in case one of them gets lynch. (The same can be said for you and logic, creating a fake feud to create a similar illusion)

Togs again is neutral. I have to re-read their posts as nothing has caught my eye so far.
May 23, 2017 9:46 PM

Jan 2010
Alright going to bed for real now
Goodnight

May 23, 2017 9:47 PM

Feb 2014
Grapefruit21 said:
grrr said:
I claim cop. I wouldnt but i suspect CP and i want to take docs protection away from him. If by any chance mafia have strong man, you will know tomorrow, lol.

I'll bite, what makes you suspect CP strongly enough to out yourself?

Mostly his dedication to excuse his not willingness to vote.
May 23, 2017 9:48 PM

May 2015
Grapefruit21 said:
Ruu said:

Sure, I think Astros is scummy for not voting in RVS and saying he wasn't doing so because he didn't want to ask questions. Shows a lack on game solving intent that feels scummy to me.

Abu also isn't voting and logic says that I'm scum partially for voting Astros over Abu who he says is the more likely to be scum non voter for reasons he hasn't explained yet.

Oh I see I see... @logic340 since you haven't explained yet, care to enlighten us with you reasons?
May 23, 2017 9:49 PM

Feb 2014
logic340 said:
grrr said:
Vote logic

I want to warn eveyone to be careful at locking the vote. If you lock the vote and them use some "but i was tryng my best and then i had my bad day and i dont know what happend. Also i am having the baby so i couldnt focus but i didnt mean it. Please belive in me" excuse, it isnt going to work on me. Feel yourself warned, especially penta.
grrr said:
I claim cop. I wouldnt but i suspect CP and i want to take docs protection away from him. If by any chance mafia have strong man, you will know tomorrow, lol.
So I'm ok to tie a vote I just can't lock it? Also rather than waste your vote place it somewhere else and check me tonight?

I would never waste my check on people who are suspicious.
May 23, 2017 9:50 PM

May 2015
grrr said:
Grapefruit21 said:

I'll bite, what makes you suspect CP strongly enough to out yourself?

Mostly his dedication to excuse his not willingness to vote.

To be fair that's their meta... CP always explains why they are not voting during rvs to avoid getting called out for it. It's completely NAI. The same way your claim doesn't mean anything.
May 23, 2017 9:52 PM

May 2015
grrr said:
logic340 said:
So I'm ok to tie a vote I just can't lock it? Also rather than waste your vote place it somewhere else and check me tonight?

I would never waste my check on people who are suspicious.

Lmao. That's the whole point of the role! Seeing if your suspicions are correct xD
May 23, 2017 9:53 PM

Feb 2014
Ruu said:
grrr said:

I'm pretty sure we just got out first fake claim. We know how much grrr loves to do this. Still my first rvs goes to him cause haters deserve votes

I liked logic's attempt to start a conversation and get some reaction with his no-lynch vote - still I think is NAI cause it can come from town or mafia trying to gain some cred and pocket people. Same can be said for Puritys actions. Asking not to get killed is something I can relate to but it can also come from mafia so again another NAI post. Nothing caught my attention so far unfortunately.

Let me see if I understand correctly, you want to lynch your cop on day 1 ? : D
May 23, 2017 9:56 PM

Feb 2014
Ruu said:
Lmao. That's the whole point of the role! Seeing if your suspicions are correct xD

Lynching the suspicious people is easier way to check them.
May 23, 2017 9:59 PM

May 2015
@grrr oh honey... nobody believes your claim. You are probably a VT or mafia that is trying to get people talking or pocketed. I'm not buying what you are selling.

Also I'm punishing you for telling me that you hate me. Haters get votes ;)
May 23, 2017 10:00 PM

May 2012
logic340 said:
I'll be honest for a vote that was supposed to add pressure you ran away from it from fault quickly? @Gruffin this is what I find scummy not the vote itself.
Ohhh I think I see now. So just to be clear, it is that you think he did not actually care about pressuring you with his vote since he switched it so quickly?

May 23, 2017 10:01 PM

May 2015
grrr said:
Ruu said:

Lynching the suspicious people is easier way to check them.

No, that's how you get townies lynched! smh

Scummy people are usually bad townies that's why is better to get some confirmation before making the wrong decision
May 23, 2017 10:08 PM

Dec 2016
grrr said:
Ruu said:

Let me see if I understand correctly, you want to lynch your cop on day 1 ? : D

I mean they do say they believe your claim is fake before they vote.

And as for your stance on CorruptedPurity can you point me to the post that stuck out to you. I didn't see a post that seemed more unusual than 48. Why Purity and not Abu or Astros?

@Gruffin cool. I'm seeing a lot of the same stuff with Purity. Plus I don't think scum would make that opening post.

@Ruu I think I pretty much agree with your assessment that they aren't ever buddies with logic. The way the went about calling out logic just didn't scream scum going for a bus/distancing post.

@logic340 You think my RVS hasn't moved the game, but it's a key part of your serious vote on me? Feels like you can't have it both ways. And as for the non RVS voters driving discussion I'd counter that it's my voting or talking about voting them that is driving that discussion, but that could be my egocentric worldview talking.

Anyway finishing work and going to magic tonight. Will still post a bit, but slowing down for the afternoon.
May 23, 2017 10:13 PM

Dec 2016
Gruffin said:
logic340 said:
I'll be honest for a vote that was supposed to add pressure you ran away from it from fault quickly? @Gruffin this is what I find scummy not the vote itself.
Ohhh I think I see now. So just to be clear, it is that you think he did not actually care about pressuring you with his vote since he switched it so quickly?

I said it was to add weight to my question and when it was answered and in a way I stated seemed reasonably townie I moved my vote. I forgot to refute that in my big post. Edit: Probing and moving on when you get a satisfactory answer sure is scummy. that was out of line and unnecessary @logic340
Grapefruit21May 23, 2017 10:17 PM
May 23, 2017 10:18 PM

May 2015
Time to go to bed.

Don't lynch me while I'm gone! <3
May 23, 2017 10:23 PM

Nov 2015
Gruffin said:
@Grapefruit21 Gotcha.
Ruu said:

Mhm.

Responding to this before catching up on the rest of this page because of that spicy tag you sent my way. Hmmm, I don’t know, assuming your vote is for a scum read I don’t see anything that would motivate you to read that way. Assuming your vote is for pressure though, maybe to get Ruu to have more concrete opinions ? A lot of her opinions in the post are saying things are NAI which in itself just ends up being more NAI. So yeah, I will go with that as my locked-in answer

I am more perplexed at the secret secondary question though, which is why you singled out me to ask this :o
May 23, 2017 10:28 PM

May 2012
Quick update: I think Grape may be town this game (currently a townlean if you want specifics). His posts and responses to my questions all have had a logical thought process I can follow, and he's been asking plenty of questions to discern peoples' alignment. Posts like 76, 98, 134 give off an air of "I'm town, darn it! Why can't you see that?" It's kind of hard to explain, but it reminds me of the times I've been misunderstood as town.
May 23, 2017 10:35 PM

May 2012
Togs said:
Responding to this before catching up on the rest of this page because of that spicy tag you sent my way. Hmmm, I don’t know, assuming your vote is for a scum read I don’t see anything that would motivate you to read that way. Assuming your vote is for pressure though, maybe to get Ruu to have more concrete opinions ? A lot of her opinions in the post are saying things are NAI which in itself just ends up being more NAI. So yeah, I will go with that as my locked-in answer

I am more perplexed at the secret secondary question though, which is why you singled out me to ask this :o
Correct! Partially. I voted her because she entered the thread with wishy-washy opinions and no effort to engage with others to change that. So it came off as a busy, bookkeeping type of post instead of a gamesolvey one.

As for your question, I'm glad you asked. :3c I decided from the start of the game that I was going to ask you this question once I placed a serious vote. This is because I wanted to get some hints to your alignment early in case you started getting lurky later. You were also a pretty good target because you were one of the players who were more likely to take my question seriously instead of waving it off with a quick, "idk".
May 23, 2017 10:54 PM

Oct 2014
grrr said:

Do you ever legit claim the right thing dude?
If I was mafia/vig I'd strike first Penta and next you lol
^Good first post right here
So anyways, I'm halfway done reading, nothing that came to mind when reading
Question to the guys that have played with CP so far: did he/she contemplate on previous games like that?

May 23, 2017 11:06 PM

Nov 2015
Gruffin said:
Togs said:

Correct! Partially. I voted her because she entered the thread with wishy-washy opinions and no effort to engage with others to change that. So it came off as a busy, bookkeeping type of post instead of a gamesolvey one.

As for your question, I'm glad you asked. :3c I decided from the start of the game that I was going to ask you this question once I placed a serious vote. This is because I wanted to get some hints to your alignment early in case you started getting lurky later. You were also a pretty good target because you were one of the players who were more likely to take my question seriously instead of waving it off with a quick, "idk".
I see ! I will happily take partial correctness :3

I’ll give my own comments on Ruu here as well, I agree that I don’t really feel a ton of gamesolving intent from her but.. I also kind of get a gut town feel ? What stood out to me was the way Ruu reacted to Grr’s gambit, I feel like she attributed more legitimacy to it than the rest of us who didn’t do much else than handwave him for being Grr and humor him with questions about it. I feel like this is something sliiiightly more town than scum for Ruu because.. it kind of shows a mindset of not wanting to be tricked, and not holding any cards close to the chest ? I don’t know if that makes sense and this I already typed too much for just a slight feeling but.. either way not enough to fully read her.

As for my own activity, that is fair hehe and I appreciate the poke, that is probably a good way to get me to do stuff. I will say though that I sincerely plan to try my best to keep up the activity this game, and if I do go silent I’m going to replace out rather than make you all suffer.
May 23, 2017 11:10 PM

Oct 2014
logic340 said:
Goodnight y'all
Quick Rinto Duties:
@Wyndz @aa-dono @Laby-Gaga @Rinto-kun @Fo
I'm suspicious of all of you for not posting
@Ruu I think you just checked in >_> you too babe.
But I already took a notice on this >___>
Get your shit together @logic340, the posts from you don't seem too trustworthy, aggressiveness is a good thing only when the conversation is stalled, try analyzing more and start thinking calmly, currently you feel like my top 2 lynch target, but I'll reserve it for
logic340 said:
Hmm, I wonder if that's scum meta-defense but not sure how to take it, I like having you more later in-game because you'd do elaborate posts and analyze other players, typically you've got reason for that, so I don't get your act right now

May 23, 2017 11:16 PM

May 2012
Togs said:
I see ! I will happily take partial correctness :3

I’ll give my own comments on Ruu here as well, I agree that I don’t really feel a ton of gamesolving intent from her but.. I also kind of get a gut town feel ? What stood out to me was the way Ruu reacted to Grr’s gambit, I feel like she attributed more legitimacy to it than the rest of us who didn’t do much else than handwave him for being Grr and humor him with questions about it. I feel like this is something sliiiightly more town than scum for Ruu because.. it kind of shows a mindset of not wanting to be tricked, and not holding any cards close to the chest ? I don’t know if that makes sense and this I already typed too much for just a slight feeling but.. either way not enough to fully read her.

As for my own activity, that is fair hehe and I appreciate the poke, that is probably a good way to get me to do stuff. I will say though that I sincerely plan to try my best to keep up the activity this game, and if I do go silent I’m going to replace out rather than make you all suffer.
That is a fair assessment, I think. Though I do think she should start working to generate reads and move the game along as well. She seems to be floating around commenting on things over digging in and analyzing what's going on around her. The lack of critical thinking is concerning because that stance on Grrr isn't that hard to fake, especially considering that Grrr is known for trolling and is an easy way to look like she has an opinion without actually having to form one.

Okie, good to know. What do you think of my read of Grape?
May 23, 2017 11:21 PM

Oct 2014
I'm claiming 3-shot Doc, 1-shot self-doc, @grrr I'm with you on that, baby. *^*
Help me check on logic because he feels zombified, I'll protect you, do we have a deal? I've had it, I want to trust you but you always fail me with those claims. This time I'm serious about it and I hope you weren't bullshitting again because I'm screwed if so.

May 23, 2017 11:21 PM

May 2012
Going to amend my last post, she's given some analysis like here:
Ruu said:
Grape is leaning more town than logic for me atm. Specially his latest posts. He looks calm and has a good explanation for his actions.
Ruu said:
Logic is on fire! What's up with that? His posts sound agressive in general not just against grape. Calm down my friend!
@CorruptedPurity don't assume alignments so early! Just because they go after each other doesn't mean they can't be buddies. If you come to that conclusion this early in the game you will regret it later imo.

But it's still not sufficient enough for me to know where her head is at. I'd like more details to know that these didn't just come out of thin air.
May 23, 2017 11:32 PM

Sep 2012
logic340 said:
GAME STARTO
Let's do this!!!
Vote: No Lynch
You better ask about me

Gruffin said:
RVS time
Vote: Logic

Edit: Fixed tags
sorting that guy early is always a good thing to do.

Starting with stopping.... cool
May 23, 2017 11:35 PM

Sep 2012
logic340 said:
Gruffin said:
Sorting him early was what got me pocketed last time. Don't trust him too much; the guy's pretty tricky.
I wasn't aware he had ever pocketing you before. What game did that happen in?

Suzune-chan said:
Sure why not, why vote not lynch @Logic340
To spread awareness of this voting option. I have rarely seen it used and wanted people to know it is here and can be a viable vote option.

It's there as a back-up for kids that get scurred, not typically seen due to lack of caring and really shouldn't be seen at the point in time you threw it down, as it'll do the opposite.
May 23, 2017 11:35 PM

Sep 2012
Suzune-chan said:
While it is a viable vote option @Logic340, there is a time and place for everything. Is now the time and place?

Some-what covered I guess.
Obviously not though.
May 23, 2017 11:38 PM

Sep 2012
Suzune-chan said:
logic340 said:
it possibly is only time will really answer that question for me.
The mafia can choose to not kill too, should be raise awareness for that? Should we raise awareness for playing townie? Should be raise awareness for being as active as possible? Do you have a long term goal here @Logic340

It takes someone as smart dumb as me to want to plan around dodging a NK or even worse, wanting to get the green light on targeting ones own faction to make a cute wee mess.
Raise awareness for too many posts with too little anything.
May 23, 2017 11:39 PM

Sep 2012
Gruffin said:
@AbuHumaid @Ruu @Wyndz @CorruptedPurity @aa-dono @Togs @Astros @Laby-Gaga @Rinto-kun @Fo @grrr

Hey guys the game started.

7hrs later or so, but I actually have a chance to be online now.
Thanks for the heads-up on what I'd see by this point.
May 23, 2017 11:44 PM

Sep 2012
Grapefruit21 said:
AbuHumaid said:
Yo yo

@Grapefruit21 what does "IllOA'ing" mean?

Providing Information Instead of Analysis. Basically it's a light scum tell where people talk about general theory instead of this game. I am pretty sure it doesn't apply as a tell here, but something to file away and refer back to later.

@logic340 I can go into it later, but first would you agree that it hurts town for people not to vote during RVS at all?

I should really look into all these silly things one day, though most of them seem basic enough to assume away.
Thought it was more along the lines of showing shit that relied on information not readily available to all users or simply within the thread and their ability range... which is something bad/newer players slip up on here and there.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (36) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2866 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:07 AM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8750 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1159 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3810 by Zymf »»
Jun 19, 2023 2:43 PM

» [GAME] Truth or dare (ToD) 2.0 [Round 5] ( 1 2 )

Lambtron - Mar 12, 2019

92 by Zymf »»
Jun 18, 2023 12:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.