Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Sep 14, 2019 12:00 PM

Mar 2018
Luigithemetal64 said:
I think this is the worst anime that Kyoto Animation has ever made. Worse than Phantom World. My reasons are just as the same as nessarosie's before I even read her comment. It's perverted, and even more so in the manga. And the memes like "lewding the loli dragon" and something about ravioli makes the anime worse. I too hated Riko's crush on Kanna in which Riko is 8-9 years old who is really getting under Kanna's panties that no child that I know gets all hyperactive when they are in love, and Lucoa sexually harassing Shota who is a child who always gets traumatized when she tries to be in a sexual relationship with him. It doesn't matter whether it's fiction or not. Japan hates pedophilia. I find it hard to believe why anyone would rate the anime 8-10. No, being dragons who don't understand human life and behavior does not excuse it because it already shows Coolkyoushinja is nothing but a person who likes to make sexually explicit characters including minors.

You should probably move on and stay away from anime in general. I really have no clue what you are talking about and you are completely overreacting. The good in this show outweighs anything that is problematic easily ten-fold and I am not even sure what you are talking about.
Feb 8, 2020 12:14 PM
Apr 2019
because it's good
Feb 8, 2020 12:17 PM

May 2018
HaXXspetten said:

4. It's not *just* cutesy but there are a lot of genuinely heartwarming aspects of the anime too, especially revolving around Kobayashi herself and how she develops to become more and more of a mother figure to Kanna over time. There are a lot of very sweet family bonding moments throughout the show

Completely agree, the messages this anime has about family is amazing.
Feb 13, 2020 7:53 PM
Sep 2019
because its fucking amazing anime one of my favriot anime series of all time why the fuck else would it be rated so fucking high
Apr 18, 2020 6:30 PM

Dec 2015
HaXXspetten said:
1. By CGDCT standards it's one of the better shows of its kind
2. Kyoto Animation = fantastic visuals as always, but also this actually feels like the KyoAni of old for the first time in years which was great to see
3. Kanna is one of the cutest moeblobs you'll ever see
4. It's not *just* cutesy but there are a lot of genuinely heartwarming aspects of the anime too, especially revolving around Kobayashi herself and how she develops to become more and more of a mother figure to Kanna over time. There are a lot of very sweet family bonding moments throughout the show
5. Surprisingly good music in general, both in terms of the ambient OST during the episodes themselves as well as super catchy OP and ED

This. The char growth Kanna's cuteness and the top notch animation and funny moments make this a great anime.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kobayashi-san Chi no Maid Dragon Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jan 25, 2017

189 by MoonlightVT »»
Apr 12, 10:54 PM

Poll: » Kobayashi-san Chi no Maid Dragon Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 5, 2017

315 by _untitled »»
Apr 7, 2:50 PM

Poll: » Kobayashi-san Chi no Maid Dragon Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 29, 2017

131 by _untitled »»
Apr 2, 2:38 PM

Poll: » Kobayashi-san Chi no Maid Dragon Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 22, 2017

113 by _untitled »»
Apr 1, 7:56 AM

Poll: » Kobayashi-san Chi no Maid Dragon Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 15, 2017

169 by _untitled »»
Mar 31, 7:40 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.