Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Apr 21, 2017 9:33 AM
Jul 2018
I didn't understand how the story was connected to the description, they look like they love each other. Then when you jump to the future he hates her and she made three rules for their forced marriage. Did I miss something or like did the series get stopped, maybe their is another season, is there a split timeline, is it a dream, or does it has more than 12 episodes even though myanimelist says it doesn't. Help me please...
Apr 21, 2017 11:59 AM

Feb 2010
yeah it ended before the most interesting part even started, i'm confused too
Apr 21, 2017 7:16 PM
Jun 2016
I just finished this today and I'm so lost. Hopefully they do a second season?
Apr 23, 2017 5:50 PM

Oct 2011
Not sure if it was cancelled or there will be a season 2. It really​didn't make sense. But after finishing it, I started the manga and it makes 10x sense now. I suggest reading the mahwa, it's WAY better than the anime itself.
SizzlingTear2Apr 23, 2017 6:39 PM

May 1, 2017 11:00 AM
May 2017
You're not alone. I'm confuse either with the ending and all. It started with jinnian get mad at her then flashback and then ???
May 2, 2017 6:23 AM

Jun 2008
I've read the manhua version of this series so I'll try my best to explain. In the first episode of this series, the timeline was set in the present time to which at that point of the story, both the main characters have an extremely deep misunderstanding about how they feel about each other. By the second episode onwards until the last episode, it flashbacked the timeline to how the main characters met each other and how they fell in love to which neither of them were aware of each other's feelings. At several points in the story, as seen in the anime, you can see that they were close to discovering each other's feelings/confessions before a series of misunderstandings and misopportunities occurred. This was seen in the last episode of the series when Jin Nian misunderstood and thought that An Hao threw the Birthday Present which he had bought for her was seen in the bin, when it was his stepmother that told her servants to do this. Jin Nian's stepmother doesn't like him at all and views him as a thorn in her eyes so she wanted to sabotage the relationships between Jin Nian and An Hao since she believed that her son (Jin Nian's little half brother) and An Hao are in love with each other. The relationships between An Hao and Jin Nian from then on becomes even more complicated as more and more misunderstandings piled up to which neither of them were honest enough to convey their true feelings. This is particularly true for Jin Nian since he is such an insecure person and he keep holding onto the thought that An Hao will never loves him to which he becomes agitated and sad about it, thus why you see Jin Nian being so mean to An Hao in the first episode. Since a second season is already announced, I will not spoil you on what happens after the last episode of this season since it will be explained. Although I do not know how far the second season will cover but I can tell you that it is far from finishing. It also amazes and frustrates me how much misunderstandings can keep occurring one after another to the point where both the main characters who despite being completely oblivious to each other's feelings for over 13 years, they still managed to hold onto those feeling and unabled to stop loving each other.
EstherellaMay 2, 2017 6:31 AM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 27, 2022 10:34 PM
Jan 2022
Hiiii, at what chapter in the manga did season 4 ep 12 end?

More topics from this board

Poll: » Guomin Laogong Dai Huijia Episode 1 Discussion

MistyBlue - Apr 9, 2017

3 by MacchiaStella »»
May 21, 2021 9:16 PM

Poll: » Guomin Laogong Dai Huijia Episode 5 Discussion

MistyBlue - May 6, 2017

2 by Niveen_Sleem »»
Jul 25, 2020 12:28 PM

Poll: » Guomin Laogong Dai Huijia Episode 12 Discussion

MistyBlue - May 6, 2017

8 by Cesarluvu43 »»
Jul 7, 2020 10:40 PM

Poll: » Guomin Laogong Dai Huijia Episode 7 Discussion

MistyBlue - May 6, 2017

1 by erenmeii »»
Mar 22, 2020 9:46 PM

Poll: » Guomin Laogong Dai Huijia Episode 2 Discussion

MistyBlue - Apr 24, 2017

1 by erenmeii »»
Mar 16, 2020 9:48 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.