Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 6, 2017 4:07 PM
Ceasefire NOW

Aug 2009
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
>_> Bruh if you had called her in the first place this misunderstanding probably wouldn't have happened...and are you seriously throwing away years worth of memories away just because you saw the flowers and stuff in the trash? Not gonna at least confront her when she's right there??

Anyways, kinda off-topic but I noticed some pretty popular paintings in this episode, including Girl with the Pearl Earring and Raphael's Virgin Mary with Child. I took some art history classes so I couldn't help but point them out.

Ya'll can probably guess my discontent with this anime. For me, it was overcomplicated, cliche, and unbearable to watch all these stiff characters. 4/10
May 8, 2017 1:48 PM
Mar 2015
The biggest issue is that it cuts off at the edge of the cliff
May 14, 2017 6:16 PM
Jan 2011
It's a bit confusing honestly. In ep 1 you see them in bed together and he's upset because he thinks she set him up.
Then in the last episode he acts like he's an unsure kid; after everything she did showing she cares about him he's dumb enough to believe the butler and aunt.
Poor girl goes through so much and it ends so bad
May 14, 2017 8:26 PM
Ceasefire NOW

Aug 2009
CvSmith87 said:
It's a bit confusing honestly. In ep 1 you see them in bed together and he's upset because he thinks she set him up.
Then in the last episode he acts like he's an unsure kid; after everything she did showing she cares about him he's dumb enough to believe the butler and aunt.
Poor girl goes through so much and it ends so bad

I also think it's her fault as well for not confessing to him earlier. It might have cleared things up a bit....even though it was pretty obvious she liked him.
May 17, 2017 9:37 PM
a lil bean ✨

Feb 2011
landofthekwt said:
The biggest issue is that it cuts off at the edge of the cliff

That's indeed the biggest problem here

HiScoreLoScoreAuction

Turn-InsAWCc

ᓚᘏᗢ

Dec 16, 2019 7:31 PM

Oct 2013
This show was really confusing to follow and I felt like there were tons of plot holes I missed. Oh well - on to the next season! At this point I'm just curious if it'll be a happy ending or if they'll just continue to milk out this drama
Mar 22, 2020 9:47 PM

Sep 2018
That's it?! Too much drama.
They put *present/future* scenes but didn't even continue it! I don't like to watch the Season 2 >,<
Apr 20, 2020 8:58 AM
Jul 2018
kind of disappointed at lu jinnain, should've known anhao would never do such a thing, i'm starting to wonder if he really loves her lol
i guess i didn't realise he had a pessimistic side to himself
Jul 7, 2020 10:40 PM
Jul 2020
OH MY LORD I found the animated series and fell in love with the art and the ML I wanted more and found out this is the animated series of Bringing Home the Nations Husband on MangaToon one of the best heart wrenching manhuas I’ve ever read I really hope the animated serious comedy quick cause the manhua was really good I realized it and it’s the exact same story so good and it’s completed full of misunderstandings but the end is beautiful and pull your heart strings so much emotion!

More topics from this board

» Was anyone else confused by this series?

removed-user - Apr 21, 2017

6 by gojo_satoru7 »»
Jun 27, 2022 10:34 PM

Poll: » Guomin Laogong Dai Huijia Episode 1 Discussion

MistyBlue - Apr 9, 2017

3 by MacchiaStella »»
May 21, 2021 9:16 PM

Poll: » Guomin Laogong Dai Huijia Episode 5 Discussion

MistyBlue - May 6, 2017

2 by Niveen_Sleem »»
Jul 25, 2020 12:28 PM

Poll: » Guomin Laogong Dai Huijia Episode 7 Discussion

MistyBlue - May 6, 2017

1 by erenmeii »»
Mar 22, 2020 9:46 PM

Poll: » Guomin Laogong Dai Huijia Episode 2 Discussion

MistyBlue - Apr 24, 2017

1 by erenmeii »»
Mar 16, 2020 9:48 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.