Forum Settings
Forums

Minigame v11: Bungou Stray Dogs | Game Over Mafia Wins!

New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (85) « First ... « 7 8 [9] 10 11 » ... Last »
Apr 18, 2017 1:58 PM

Dec 2013
logic340 said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

Im voting u right now lol so why would u ask me that question, also grrr is either a jester type role or hes trying way to hard as town which im sure hes scum at that point.

I dont like people being reserved town should never be reserved and how am i bullying you?`
Yeah that was the last updated vote count had you voteing Jack. you voted me on page 7 my bad. Anyway the other questions still persist. What you don't like doesn't make someone scum. You know I am in multiple games and I have a real life to deal with. I wish I could spam this thread like normal but with this player list that shouldn't be necessary. The bullying thing was more of a joke considering it was said by someone else first. The votes on me seem weak from my PoV but I don't necessarily thing they are scum motivated.

Just say your busy then lol its not hard and im not asking u to spam the thread. Well im def not a fan of the votes on lucian if there still are some, the ones on ruu, and ur vote on lamby.

My vote on jack was just to bring him into the thread that and i normally vote jack out of meta XD.

Apr 18, 2017 1:59 PM

Dec 2013
LucianRoy said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

Says who?

Ennh, says me, but now that the logic train has progressed it's probably viable as well.

I says you is coocoo

Apr 18, 2017 2:02 PM

Dec 2013
Seeing as how i got plenty of reaction from logic

Change Vote: @karote

You care to come out of rvs phases and speak to ur felllow town members?

Apr 18, 2017 2:08 PM

Dec 2013
Shinichi-Kun said:
Seeing as how i got plenty of reaction from logic

Change Vote: @karote

You care to come out of rvs phases and speak to ur felllow town members?

specifcally about your vote and on logic/grape/lucian/grrr

Apr 18, 2017 2:11 PM

Aug 2014
Shinichi-Kun said:
PentaFlare said:
Vote: logic340
I don't like how you are portraying Chi's vote on you as "forcing you to play her way". She is voting you because you seemed to be acting with confirmation bias, which is scummy.

I personally think Lamb's comments about her "weak push" were a prompt for her to step up her game. You see it as mudslinging. If Lamby hasn't been posting since that large chunk of posts, how can you accuse him of not following up?

idk how anyone can since people know lamb only posts early afternoon which is like 1-7 am for most of us

Also i dont like the idea ur whiteknighting here, chione can defend herself im pretty sure of it. Problem i have is this a town or scum motivated chione. Cause right now her aggresive nature is scary.

I'm not voting to defend Chi as much as I am voting for suspicious behaviour. Sure, my reasoning is a defense of Chi's actions, but that is because I saw logic misrepresenting them and that in my eyes is scummy.

What I'm doing is not whitekinghting because I am not saying she is town. I am not really sure of her alignment at this point. Her actions are beneficial to town, but mostly in the way of building cases and trying to get town organized properly. This is stuff she could do as scum. The good thing is that these things can only be done so well as scum because you will either work yourself into a corner or slip eventually with TMI or confirmation bias or something. The fact that she is being aggressive is good because it makes her easier to read as the game progresses.
Be like this seal. It is a happy seal.
~Review Guidelines~ | ~Recommendation Guidelines~ | ~Mafia Society~
Apr 18, 2017 2:21 PM

Jan 2014
logic340 said:
Coelestin said:

And you can say for sure that you can discern scum!Lamby from town!Lamby? Or that there are sure indicators for that?
You must not have heard about me?? Around these here parts they call me the Townie Lyncher of MS. So no I don't know for certain that this is scum Lam-B just like I don't know shit about anyone else. Am I good at catching scum? No, sadly not in the least yet. I do have a feeling based on my previous experience with him. The last time he came out like this and got a bunch of town credit he was scum.

So, uh, what I'm getting from this is that someone who's good at being scum should be lynched...? It doesn't exactly align with what I'm used from Lamby, but sure.

logic340 said:

Coelestin said:

I told the others how I perceive you. Well, surprisingly, I do that a lot when I'm playing mafia.

I also tend to be quite forceful at times and like it when things are going my way, but eh. I don't think that disagreeing someone by expressing my opinion that way really falls under that category.
I have been doing that a lot as well and it tends to end in a town lynch and me leading the train the next day. I have also been hyper aggressive and took some of the fun out of kitty mafia for the other players. Trying not to be as emotional in these games as you know I can be.

I like your aggressive side, much more fun to discuss with you than other players, they're way to tame :| But I think I've already told you that last time.

logic340 said:
It probably wouldn't hold much weight if it was a sole meta vote. I like to think of Meta as the cherry on top but for my first serious vote this game I think it's pretty alright. Does off putting make me scum? I am put off by plenty of townie posts every game evident by how many townies I have lynched as town. What is the scum mindset behind those post? What is the scum mindset behind my vote on Lam-B?

...I'm not voting for you because of your meta vote or you voting for Lamb. I'm voting for you because of your grand reaction to Lamb's posts. Which leads me to my original question of who you actually suspect again, other than Lamb.
Apr 18, 2017 2:23 PM

Jan 2014
Shinichi-Kun said:
Coelestin said:

Oh my, that's a lot of rules you put there for a role to be common. Okay, I suppose my role isn't common then.

idk why u think any roles are common in this game i mean i consider my role common in a sense it gets used alot but outside that its def not.

...wait what? I was thinking that?
Apr 18, 2017 2:25 PM

Feb 2014
PentaFlare said:
grrr said:

I ignored it as a weak reason. The only way to know it wont help catching scum is if you:
1. Know all roles in the game and you know this info won't be useful to any of them.
and
2. You are mafia and you know all claims that the mafia team will make this game.

But if you are mafia then I have no reason to believe you anyway.

I think the correct way of thinking is: claim anything that might help town and probably won't help mafia.

if anything your not willingness to cooperate makes me scum reading you.

I don't think giving vague claims like that helps town. I like to give as little information as possible about my role until I openly claim. This is something I started doing after I became good at guessing who has which PR as mafia. I've had scum games where I have successfully guessed almost every PR and it was really helpful. As such, I try and make it really difficult to determine anything about my role when I play town. I don't want scum being able to guess anything.

Soren is a player that is really good at this and it helps make his town game really strong. He is super dangerous in a protective role, the most important town role to hide.

I guess we see mafia very differently then. In my eyes town is the faction that seeks for more info as town needs to catch mafia. Mafia dont need info, they will kill a town member even if they dont have any info. So if I can't see some info helping mafia directly then I assume it should be shared.

If you tell me that claiming classic/ not classic role helps mafia, then I would expect you to tell me which role would you kill. A classic or a not classic one. Imo it shouldn't matter that much for mafia even if they have that info.

Also it seems I am yet to find a classic role.
Not classic roles:
Coelestin, Chinichi, Lamb, CP, Lucian, Grrr
Classic: none!
Apr 18, 2017 2:28 PM

Aug 2014
grrr said:
PentaFlare said:

I don't think giving vague claims like that helps town. I like to give as little information as possible about my role until I openly claim. This is something I started doing after I became good at guessing who has which PR as mafia. I've had scum games where I have successfully guessed almost every PR and it was really helpful. As such, I try and make it really difficult to determine anything about my role when I play town. I don't want scum being able to guess anything.

Soren is a player that is really good at this and it helps make his town game really strong. He is super dangerous in a protective role, the most important town role to hide.

I guess we see mafia very differently then. In my eyes town is the faction that seeks for more info as town needs to catch mafia. Mafia dont need info, they will kill a town member even if they dont have any info. So if I can't see some info helping mafia directly then I assume it should be shared.

If you tell me that claiming classic/ not classic role helps mafia, then I would expect you to tell me which role would you kill. A classic or a not classic one. Imo it shouldn't matter that much for mafia even if they have that info.

Also it seems I am yet to find a classic role.
Not classic roles:
Coelestin, Chinichi, Lamb, CP, Lucian, Grrr
Classic: none!

I don't see how claiming classic/not-classic helps town. It is a super vague claim that could be applied to just about anything. What do you expect to learn from this information?

I'm not going to say who I would aim for because I have half an idea what some of the roles others have are. I'm not sharing that anymore than I'm sharing my own role.
Apr 18, 2017 2:31 PM

Jan 2014
Shinichi-Kun said:
PentaFlare said:
Vote: logic340
I don't like how you are portraying Chi's vote on you as "forcing you to play her way". She is voting you because you seemed to be acting with confirmation bias, which is scummy.

I personally think Lamb's comments about her "weak push" were a prompt for her to step up her game. You see it as mudslinging. If Lamby hasn't been posting since that large chunk of posts, how can you accuse him of not following up?

idk how anyone can since people know lamb only posts early afternoon which is like 1-7 am for most of us

Also i dont like the idea ur whiteknighting here, chione can defend herself im pretty sure of it. Problem i have is this a town or scum motivated chione. Cause right now her aggresive nature is scary.

Penta pulls that move like everytime we play together, and the worst part is that I think that he doesn't even notices that he does that every single damn time ;-; It's no fun!
*rolls eyes* I'm not scary, I'm just discussing with logic. Unless you'd prefer fluff and the unnecessary mechanic talks you guys had before.
Apr 18, 2017 2:35 PM

Feb 2014
@penta The very least, the ones who claim classic roles are more likely town. If mafia claims classic role then he might get counter claimed and he is done. If no roles are known mafia are free to claim whatever they like which makes it very convinient for them.
Apr 18, 2017 2:35 PM

Dec 2014
LucianRoy said:
CorruptedPurity said:

Unless I am presented with a better target, the way Lucy overreacted to a simple RVS vote just seemed off so I may hold it to phase end. Unless you are able to change my mind of course. Tell me why lucy is town.

What if I told you my vote singlehandedly brought this game outta rvs?

I would argue it's not only your vote but your weird inclination to believe Ruu is mafia without any substantial proof + your overreaction to your train that got us of RVS. Even then, you can only take 50% of thr credit, the suspicious grrr rolefishing also takes another 50%
Apr 18, 2017 2:41 PM

Aug 2014
@aa-dono
Got a few things I want to work through with you.
First, is your vote on Lucian pressure for your question, or a scumread. I noticed you were commenting in Lucian's fixation on grrr, so I'm going to work off that idea so I'm assuming it is a scumread, but I just want to be sure.

Personally, I think Lucian is town. This is largely a meta read that is a little aged (the last scum game of Lucian's I remember well is Harry Potter), but also a little but of behaviour.

You noted how Lucian presented noted that Grapefruit's vote was less biased than his. Behaviour-wise, this is drawing attention to something scummy he did which is not something mafia normally do. They don't want to be called out for their scummy actions. Adding meta to this makes me even more inclined to call it town. When I was on Lucian's scumteam, he kept noting all the scummy things he did and posting them in the mafia club so we could use that material to bus him if need be. If Lucian still does that (maybe he doesn't anymore since he has actually won a scum game and might be more confident in his survival), he wouldn't have mentioned his biased vote in the thread, but in the scum club.

The other thing I like about Lucian is that he is not afraid to make reads. He has pushed on both Ruu and grrr. Scum Lucian really likes to talk about things, anything, without making actual pushes. Lots of content, little substance. Here he is making pushes, so the question is: do those pushes have substance?

That's how I'm seeing him, but I would love to here another perspective.
Apr 18, 2017 2:42 PM

Nov 2013
Vote Count 1.8

Lam-B: Logic340,
Ruu: Karote
LucianRoy: Ruu, CorruptedPurity, Jackrito, Aa-dono
Logic340: Coelestin, PentaFlare
Grrr:LucianRoy, Grapefruit21, Lam-B
Pentaflare: Grrr
Karote: Shinichi-kun

Those not voting
Oyasumi_Rosie, Qoco

SoulEaterQUEENApr 18, 2017 2:48 PM
Apr 18, 2017 2:45 PM

Aug 2014
grrr said:
@penta The very least, the ones who claim classic roles are more likely town. If mafia claims classic role then he might get counter claimed and he is done. If no roles are known mafia are free to claim whatever they like which makes it very convinient for them.

Your list is very comprehensive though. I don't think the risk of counterclaim is high. Actually, it is probably easier to fakeclaim a more basic role because complex roles usually face more scrutiny. I've had much more success fakeclaiming cop as mafia than fakeclaiming virgin or redirector, or other weird roles
Apr 18, 2017 2:46 PM

Apr 2014
logic340 said:
Coelestin said:

I don't see how you could like logic already, I don't get that feeling out of seeing his posts. They're all just so general + he's actually just falling under the radar.
Sounds like things are working as planned then. I have gone through a metamorphosis of sorts since you last saw me in TGT mafia. I don't mind the attention anymore as I have lead so many lynch trains recently these two votes are nothing in the way of pressure.

The grrr train being so large this early is a bit concerning. There is probably scum on there if he is in fact town.

Edit also he (logic) is a very likeable guy once you get to know him XD

I really wish you did not want to go under a metamorphosis, a persons play style should develop normally not artificial the recent stretch of votes on you in recent games is because of this tbh. Also falling under radar is not a town mindset.

On the grr train let us talk about this who on it would you say is scum then, apart from maybe lamb your points on them are fair from the scum game you talk about but lamb will always be like that and their time zones make it a issue which we need to overcome. Also is it not possible this is another example of town on town if Grr does flip town.
Apr 18, 2017 2:50 PM

Apr 2014
LucianRoy said:
logic340 said:

The grrr train being so large this early is a bit concerning. There is probably scum on there if he is in fact town.

Look at the voyes on him. Now look at the votes on me. Now look back at the votes on him, and notice that they're actually good, now look at the votes on me, and notice how the first two are from rvs, the third is jack early game paranoia mixed with meta schenanigans, and the third is a vote from dono that seems more like she just wanted to ask me a question than push me as scum.
Note through all this, the train on grr is smaller than the train on me. Judging by size, and judging by the stament above, should you really be worrying about the train on grr? Can you really say, that through three votes, "there are probably scum on that train"? That sounds like one mighty blanket statement right there. Let's hear it out then.

I don't appreciate the disrespect towards my vote here, and the discrediting of others on you. Why are the votes on grr much better then the ones on you, this is just deflection from yourself.
Apr 18, 2017 2:54 PM

Apr 2014
Ruu said:
LucianRoy said:

Too scummy to be scum isn't a thing. That's called out-guessing yourself. That's called playing yourself.

I'm thinking of scum!grrr playstyle, that's why I don't think he would behave like this if he was indeed scum. I've play with him when he rolled scum and he doesn't like to be on the spotlight. When he does this that means that he got jester or VT (wants to get lynch or starts fake claiming cause he is bored). <- And @grrr that's what I am, let's see if you understand.

I would agree with this statement from playing with Grr he is a lot more lurking and less carefree they are some small traits of his scum game here but they is a lot more that I'm used to as them when town. As always though my view on Grr is the same he is one we can leave to later he is classic mislynch bait and one people can lynch with little harm to own rep because they can blame Grr for playing bad.
Apr 18, 2017 2:54 PM

Dec 2013
Coelestin said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

idk why u think any roles are common in this game i mean i consider my role common in a sense it gets used alot but outside that its def not.

...wait what? I was thinking that?

Idk lol u were replying to grrr XD

Apr 18, 2017 2:55 PM

Dec 2013
Coelestin said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

Penta pulls that move like everytime we play together, and the worst part is that I think that he doesn't even notices that he does that every single damn time ;-; It's no fun!
*rolls eyes* I'm not scary, I'm just discussing with logic. Unless you'd prefer fluff and the unnecessary mechanic talks you guys had before.

Lol glad someone other than me noticed XD

And nope im just not used to it since the last time we played was like 4-6 months ago :P

If it wasnt for you i dont think i would have gotten much out of logic

Apr 18, 2017 2:57 PM

Dec 2013
PentaFlare said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

I'm not voting to defend Chi as much as I am voting for suspicious behaviour. Sure, my reasoning is a defense of Chi's actions, but that is because I saw logic misrepresenting them and that in my eyes is scummy.

What I'm doing is not whitekinghting because I am not saying she is town. I am not really sure of her alignment at this point. Her actions are beneficial to town, but mostly in the way of building cases and trying to get town organized properly. This is stuff she could do as scum. The good thing is that these things can only be done so well as scum because you will either work yourself into a corner or slip eventually with TMI or confirmation bias or something. The fact that she is being aggressive is good because it makes her easier to read as the game progresses.

Logic misintrepets alot of people even me but sure he and chione could handle that themselves.

I do have to agree with the bolded statements cause ive noticed it happene before

Apr 18, 2017 2:57 PM

Dec 2013
grrr said:
Chinichi

Really really really lmfao

Apr 18, 2017 3:00 PM

Aug 2014
Coelestin said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

Whaaaaat? What am I doing every time?
I'm not fun!!!! :'( <\3
Apr 18, 2017 3:00 PM

Dec 2013
PentaFlare said:
grrr said:

Your list is very comprehensive though. I don't think the risk of counterclaim is high. Actually, it is probably easier to fakeclaim a more basic role because complex roles usually face more scrutiny. I've had much more success fakeclaiming cop as mafia than fakeclaiming virgin or redirector, or other weird roles

also doesnt help that no matter what u claim ill question every bit of it XD

Apr 18, 2017 3:02 PM

Apr 2014
logic340 said:
@Shinichi-kun I need some clarification from you. Do you find me scummy or was your vote an attempt to get me out of "Rinto mode" or a mix of the two? I would like to know where my accusers stand.

Why are you so defensive so early for someone who says they are used to pressure this is a big overreaction, your last couple of posts are looking like pity pleas especially playing the bully card. You should not care why they are voting you at this stage because you know your own role this paranoia is not a town mindset it comes from someone hiding something.

Aug 2014
Shinichi-Kun said:
PentaFlare said:

Logic misintrepets alot of people even me but sure he and chione could handle that themselves.

I do have to agree with the bolded statements cause ive noticed it happene before

Don't misunderstand. I'm not trying to get in between logic and Chi here. They can sort themselves out. I'm just voting people I find scummy.

Dec 2013
Jackrito said:
LucianRoy said:

Look at the voyes on him. Now look at the votes on me. Now look back at the votes on him, and notice that they're actually good, now look at the votes on me, and notice how the first two are from rvs, the third is jack early game paranoia mixed with meta schenanigans, and the third is a vote from dono that seems more like she just wanted to ask me a question than push me as scum.
Note through all this, the train on grr is smaller than the train on me. Judging by size, and judging by the stament above, should you really be worrying about the train on grr? Can you really say, that through three votes, "there are probably scum on that train"? That sounds like one mighty blanket statement right there. Let's hear it out then.

I don't appreciate the disrespect towards my vote here, and the discrediting of others on you. Why are the votes on grr much better then the ones on you, this is just deflection from yourself.

How? Hes just pointing out what and why part of your vote through his own interpretation. Also this is exactly how lucian plays every game and u always make the same post aboutu it when u 2 play together lol your consitency is scary or alignment telling.

Apr 18, 2017 3:04 PM

Dec 2013
PentaFlare said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

Don't misunderstand. I'm not trying to get in between logic and Chi here. They can sort themselves out. I'm just voting people I find scummy.

Ok fair enough thahts something i can get behind :D

Apr 18, 2017 3:04 PM

Dec 2013
im like 50% sure logic and grrr are tpr, more so grrr than logic tho.

Apr 18, 2017 3:06 PM

Dec 2013
Jackrito said:
logic340 said:
@Shinichi-kun I need some clarification from you. Do you find me scummy or was your vote an attempt to get me out of "Rinto mode" or a mix of the two? I would like to know where my accusers stand.

Why are you so defensive so early for someone who says they are used to pressure this is a big overreaction, your last couple of posts are looking like pity pleas especially playing the bully card. You should not care why they are voting you at this stage because you know your own role this paranoia is not a town mindset it comes from someone hiding something.

this is exactly what i picked up on.

Dec 2013
btw just realzied i wont be here for phase change tomorrow so can town not do anything crazy during the lynch

Dec 2013
btw just realzied i wont be here for phase change tomorrow so can town not do anything crazy during the lynch

Apr 18, 2017 3:08 PM

Dec 2013
sorry for the double post

@suzune-chan

Apr 18, 2017 3:08 PM

Aug 2014
Vote: Qoco
Did your comments about lie detectors help you determine anything about other player's alignments? If not, can you tell me something you are thinking about someone else's alignment? I'm seeing someone who is just happy to let mechanics take care of every thing from you and that is usually the people who mechanically have a night kill.
Apr 18, 2017 3:12 PM

Apr 2014
PentaFlare said:
@aa-dono
Got a few things I want to work through with you.
First, is your vote on Lucian pressure for your question, or a scumread. I noticed you were commenting in Lucian's fixation on grrr, so I'm going to work off that idea so I'm assuming it is a scumread, but I just want to be sure.

Personally, I think Lucian is town. This is largely a meta read that is a little aged (the last scum game of Lucian's I remember well is Harry Potter), but also a little but of behaviour.

You noted how Lucian presented noted that Grapefruit's vote was less biased than his. Behaviour-wise, this is drawing attention to something scummy he did which is not something mafia normally do. They don't want to be called out for their scummy actions. Adding meta to this makes me even more inclined to call it town. When I was on Lucian's scumteam, he kept noting all the scummy things he did and posting them in the mafia club so we could use that material to bus him if need be. If Lucian still does that (maybe he doesn't anymore since he has actually won a scum game and might be more confident in his survival), he wouldn't have mentioned his biased vote in the thread, but in the scum club.

The other thing I like about Lucian is that he is not afraid to make reads. He has pushed on both Ruu and grrr. Scum Lucian really likes to talk about things, anything, without making actual pushes. Lots of content, little substance. Here he is making pushes, so the question is: do those pushes have substance?

That's how I'm seeing him, but I would love to here another perspective.

Ok you think Lucian is town off meta I think he is scum from it so lets talk this out a bit you see aggression on Ruu and Grr, I see it as easy aggression on Grr who he knows well and his troll nature it achieves nothing but a easy mislynch. On Ruu it just comes off to me as fake possibly even scum acting since it started in the pre game. Also like I said before I see him doing a lot of talking with low content and the push are low low as said here.

I agree with your point on him pointing out his errors and how he would do it in a scum club but is this also not a good scum move to do because of the way it looks so bad it is going to come from a paranoia town.

With my exp with Lucian though it will become clear by day 3 at latest if he is scum, since he finds it hard to makes pushes by then.
Apr 18, 2017 3:15 PM

Apr 2014
Shinichi-Kun said:
Jackrito said:

How? Hes just pointing out what and why part of your vote through his own interpretation. Also this is exactly how lucian plays every game and u always make the same post aboutu it when u 2 play together lol your consitency is scary or alignment telling.

This is the 3rd time you have defended them this game already, it is disrespect because it makes out my vote has no merit because it is just paranoia which is wrong since I gave reasons to back it up. Yes this is how he plays every game as scum, my record of catching scum Lucian is pretty good.

what about this is alignment telling as well?
Apr 18, 2017 3:16 PM

Jan 2010
Jackrito said:
logic340 said:
Sounds like things are working as planned then. I have gone through a metamorphosis of sorts since you last saw me in TGT mafia. I don't mind the attention anymore as I have lead so many lynch trains recently these two votes are nothing in the way of pressure.

Edit also he (logic) is a very likeable guy once you get to know him XD

I really wish you did not want to go under a metamorphosis, a persons play style should develop normally not artificial the recent stretch of votes on you in recent games is because of this tbh. Also falling under radar is not a town mindset.

On the grr train let us talk about this who on it would you say is scum then, apart from maybe lamb your points on them are fair from the scum game you talk about but lamb will always be like that and their time zones make it a issue which we need to overcome. Also is it not possible this is another example of town on town if Grr does flip town.
I wouldn't stay I am under the radar, it's just my attempt at being a little more passive and letting things happen organically instead of trying to force things all the time.

Well Lucian is another option but it begs the question does scum Lucian push a train in this manner. I have never seen him do it in games I have played with him only as town in games I have read so I cannot rest a read on that alone.

Grapefruit has left me with little impression so far. Not sure if he's just lost among the player base or if it's due to his role/alignment.
Proud Administrator of the D Gray Man FC and OnePunch-Man FC

Apr 18, 2017 3:20 PM

Jan 2014
Shinichi-Kun said:
Coelestin said:

And nope im just not used to it since the last time we played was like 4-6 months ago :P

Yeh, logic's actually pretty easy to talk to if you question his logic xD Good thing is that the discussion felt exactly like the one I had when he was town. Didn't get scum vibes from him during the discussion. I suppose he was questioned just fine for now. Will probably look over that discussion tomorrow again to see it from a more objective viewpoint though.

PentaFlare said:
Coelestin said:

Trying to fight my fights for me >.> I get no freaking chance to do it myself, even though I'm always plotting for like hours how I am going to reply and crush my opponent. But then you do it before I can even raise a finger. No fair, I wanna have my fun too!

Vote: CorruptedPurity
You're making me uneasy. Who are your top 3 scum reads?
Apr 18, 2017 3:20 PM

Aug 2014
@Jackrito
Personally I think the most telling thing will be his follow-up to the train of thought he is currently pursuing. My townread isn't strong because a lot of this stuff could be done as scum acting. I want to see how he will continue from here and respond to the pressure before really committing to anything. Fits in with what you were saying about D3.

I also want to here from dono on the topic.
Apr 18, 2017 3:21 PM

Apr 2014
logic340 said:
Jackrito said:

I wouldn't stay I am under the radar, it's just my attempt at being a little more passive and letting things happen organically instead of trying to force things all the time.

Well Lucian is another option but it begs the question does scum Lucian push a train in this manner. I have never seen him do it in games I have played with him only as town in games I have read so I cannot rest a read on that alone.

Grapefruit has left me with little impression so far. Not sure if he's just lost among the player base or if it's due to his role/alignment.

Sadly forcing things are needed a inactive town is a dead town, so everyone needs to play their part the Rinto way is not the right way.

The push on grr is a strong one true, but based off grr's play would anyone here blame someone for mislynching him. If this push was on different player I would agree, Grr is a safe option for a mislynch

I would agree on Grape they are very low impact this is possibly because busy but still a worry, never seen them a scum so maybe they are the lurky type a lot of decent townies turn that way if scum.
Apr 18, 2017 3:23 PM

Apr 2014
Shinichi-Kun said:
Jackrito said:

this is exactly what i picked up on.

Sadly this is not enough for a strong scum read since I have seen logic react this way a lot as town lately as well, his play at the moment is not filling me with confidence though
Apr 18, 2017 3:25 PM

Aug 2013
I am gonna cry...

15 pages on mobile. I will do my best to catch up. ;w;

Apr 18, 2017 3:29 PM

Jan 2010
Now that I think about it Grapefruit has like minimal presence in this game. I wouldn't say he's always shot out of a cannon on D1 but I usually have an impression of him and I can honestly say I don't at the moment. While I do not agree with his reasoning for grrr and Qoco suspicions I cannot say they come from a scum mindset. To my knowledge Grapefruit has never played with Qoco so saying he's picking LHF there doesn't hold weight with me since he wouldn't know it was LHF to begin with...shit I just got out of a game with Qoco and didn't see him as an easy target? The other notable thing for me about Grapefruit is he hasn't has his typical ideological clash yet which is a norm and something I fully expect to see happen if this is town Grapefruit.

I'm going to look over Grapefruits posts and see if he's a better option than Lam-B.
grrr - is lynch fodder imo, but it's good to see so many finally willing to make him do something for a change.
Purity - is lacking presence this game as well. He stood out with that RVS (he doesn't participate) but hasn't really given me anything else to work with. I feel like he's more motivated than this as scum but someone I feel is kind of under the radar at this point in time.
Jackrito - picked up on Ruu's RVS train post similarly to me. I'm actually nervous about mindmelding too much with jack as he pocketed me that way last time he was scum.
Ruu - Outside of the RVS train stuff nothing that really stands out to me. Will be watching her since I know her scum game well.
Karote - vote gone usual karoe NAI so I am neutral
Lucian - I don't know no I don't. He's not tunneling per se but not sure scum grrr grabs the attention like this. Easy mislynch easily justifiable. Neutral
aa-dono - I feel like I am pretty good at reading her but no real impression so far.
Coelestin - Very active appears to be scum hunting but isn't out of her scum range. I'll be taking my time in developing this read.
Penta - He's found me scummy my last 3 town games with him. I am sure we will sort one another out. This is another read I will be taking time developing.
@Oyasumi_Rosie - I hope you are ok. You haven't posted yet. Not enough info

Aug 2014
Coelestin said:
PentaFlare said:

Trying to fight my fights for me >.> I get no freaking chance to do it myself, even though I'm always plotting for like hours how I am going to reply and crush my opponent. But then you do it before I can even raise a finger. No fair, I wanna have my fun too!

I'm not trying to steal your fun! If you don't want to be defended, act scummier! Being serious though, I am paranoid about being misinterpreted, so I try to make sure nobody else is misinterpreted either. I'm not trying to steal your thunder, it is just instinctive to do that for anyone. I'll make an active effort to tone it down a bit for you though.

Edit: fixed the messed up quotes
PentaFlareApr 18, 2017 4:06 PM

Apr 2014
PentaFlare said:
@Jackrito
Personally I think the most telling thing will be his follow-up to the train of thought he is currently pursuing. My townread isn't strong because a lot of this stuff could be done as scum acting. I want to see how he will continue from here and respond to the pressure before really committing to anything. Fits in with what you were saying about D3.

I also want to here from dono on the topic.

I agree that the followup is key here, I'm willing to move my vote from here for that reason since this one I feel confident will sort it self out. Still need to work out who my vote goes to next, I'm thinking Ruu because they seem so passive and only respond when asked, it just seems like they want to stay under the radar.
Apr 18, 2017 3:31 PM

Aug 2013
Vote Grapefruit21

First of like... three games where my good luck vote actually holds water lol.

Apr 18, 2017 3:34 PM

Aug 2013
logic340 said:
If Rosie misses RVS do you think she will still vote Grapefruit with her first vote?
:3c

Apr 18, 2017 3:38 PM

Dec 2013
Jackrito said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

This is the 3rd time you have defended them this game already, it is disrespect because it makes out my vote has no merit because it is just paranoia which is wrong since I gave reasons to back it up. Yes this is how he plays every game as scum, my record of catching scum Lucian is pretty good.

what about this is alignment telling as well?

then prove ur vote has merit lol, dont let one person tell you other wise XD

Apr 18, 2017 3:39 PM

Jan 2010
Jackrito said:
logic340 said:

I really don't think I was being defensive but I generally don't stop to think about how my post are going to sound to my reader so it's something I will take note or and work on.

Apr 18, 2017 3:49 PM

Dec 2013
Coelestin said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

Yeh, logic's actually pretty easy to talk to if you question his logic xD Good thing is that the discussion felt exactly like the one I had when he was town. Didn't get scum vibes from him during the discussion. I suppose he was questioned just fine for now. Will probably look over that discussion tomorrow again to see it from a more objective viewpoint though.

Lol others would say he aint, but i love going back n forth with him. Though i can't really get a clear indicaition of why he overreacted to the pressure.

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (85) « First ... « 7 8 [9] 10 11 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2866 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:07 AM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8750 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1159 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3810 by Zymf »»
Jun 19, 2023 2:43 PM

» [GAME] Truth or dare (ToD) 2.0 [Round 5] ( 1 2 )

Lambtron - Mar 12, 2019

92 by Zymf »»
Jun 18, 2023 12:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.