Forum Settings
Forums
New
Mar 16, 2017 8:58 AM

Jan 2015
Monster Girl Survival Game: Short Story Thread

This is the Short Story Thread for all short stories that take place in the shared MSG setting (for all other short stories, check this thread). If you would like to add a MSG Short Story to this thread, then keep in mind that for these stories the same rules apply as for the MSG main stories, these rules can be found here. Feel free to post feedback on the stories, I'm sure the writers will appreciate it.

INDEX

MSG Short Stories
Lizard & Bicorn by Ocu
Heart of Stone by Emeraldtryst
A Farmer’s Tale by MetallumOperatur
The Man of Their Dreams by TygerTyger
Spicy McHaggis Obituary by Metallum Operatur
The Tea Ceremony by Tygertyger
MetallumOperaturAug 9, 2017 12:09 AM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Mar 16, 2017 2:13 PM

Jan 2015
Lizard & Bicorn by Ocu

86 13 lizard bicorn
Hai, I wrote a thing
All similarities with real persons are due to usage of illicit substance.
You can use those characters in your story or anything if you want just send me a pm for fun sake
For futa-haters, you'll be fine don't worry there's nothing shocking. Really.
For loli-haters, you'll be fine too.
To skip the h-scene (which is the major part of the story -.-) ctrl-f a percent sign and you're good to go.

______________________________________________________________________________________

The late-afternoon sun shone through the windows, sending visible rays of lights to the ground as dust flew around lazily. The sun rays were quite fierce outside and it could be easily felt inside by passing a hand on the square-ish pieces of glass sacrificing themselves to allow sunlight to flood the rooms, getting burning hot in the process after the many hours of exposure.

Gloved fingers gently tapped on a wooden counter in a rhythmic and repeated way, not trying to reproduce any particular song or melody. Their owner silently hummed, her head laying on her other arm two or three dozen of centimeters away from the target of her gaze as she ran a few other fingers through her hair, the thin fabric sliding smoothly along the silken black strands.

Another hand, this one bare, started playing with the young girl's hair, quite to her appreciation.

"Hey~there~" calmly said the newcomer.

"Hmm.."

"Anything happened?" she asked, settling behind the counter on one of the large seats.

"Hm no.. well.." the dark-haired girl started replying, grabbing the other's chin with a few fingers as she moved her face closer. ".. not yet at least" she finished, her voice now a whisper.

Her tries proved to be unsuccessful as she was gently pushed away.

"No sis... I already told you, not during the day.."

"But there's no reason not to.." she whined

"We have to look professional in case someone comes in"

"You say that like we have lots of customers.."

"We had one just two days ago"

"Yep, and she was also the only one this week. And who would stop at inn in the afternoon anyway.."

“Don't be so pessimistic, I'm sure someone is going to enter.. right .. now" her sister gestured towards the door theatrically with a wave of her arms

"or.. now.." she gave it another try.

As the two sisters continued their pointless and daily-repeated conversation, someone actually came into view of their place.

——

A scaly foot slammed the ground of the road, sending dust flying with a low sound of armor movement.

The crouched figure slowly rose up, seemingly bothered by her unexpected fall off her mount. She silently stared at the brown horse that had fell to the ground.

She took a step away from the raging, terrified beast that had began to let its life force seep out in velvet trails on the ground. Its wounds had re-opened after the frantic gallop.

The cloaked individual simply stood there, contemplating the scene for a bit before slowly raising her head to look at the wooden building standing on the corner of the road a good hundred of meters away.

The horse was suffering but she had nearly reached her first stop.

She hesitated between leaving the horse on the side of the road and taking care of it before letting him rest a while at the inn's stables, until she looked down upon the panting beast once again.

She could not let it suffer, alone on a rarely-used road, she decided as she knelt and put her scaly hand on the neck of her mount.

Silence fell upon the trees as metal did so upon flesh.

After a few seconds, she turned back to the wooden building while sheathing her sword back on her rusty belt as there was nothing else she had to take care of, before beginning to make her way forward, leaving the road and the nearby forest with one more body than souls

——

“I’m telling you : with this building’s location, we cannot even hope to ha-” the glove wearer started to retort as a loud knock was heard on the wooden door at the entrance. There was a half second of silence between everyone until the door was opened, the newcomer having apparently decided to enter.

The latter took in the look of the room as she threw back the hood of her cape before silently moving towards the two nearly identical centaurs sat behind a wooden counter.

One had brown hair while the other had black hair and wore matching gloves.

"Welcome" started the former with a warm and practiced smile while the other simply stared at her.

"I was told you would have rooms, meals and baths available is that correct?"

"It sure is" was the answer as the innkeeper produced a key with a single-digit room number attached to it. "Want to settle in and pay later ?"

"Yes." she nodded and took the object she was offered before heading towards the room area without any further words.

The two now alone sisters looked at each other for a second.

"Elena.." started the one who did the talking with a tone of reproach.

"Sorry.." the so-called Elena apologized, looking away.

"..Elena.."

"You can't blame me for that.." she added as one of her gloved hands went back to toying with a strand of hair.

"Well.."

"But did you see what I saw?"

“I have to admit, she’s .. not bad.. but stil-”

“Not bad? Her body is the absolute epitome of feminine sexiness, its perfection equals my desire to serve her as a plain masturbatory obje-”

“That much eh..” her sister sighed. “Putting some sense into you is gonna be even harder than usual”

“There’s nothing nonsensical about me craving for her, sister. Not with those ample and yummy curves of hers, glistening with sweat and bobbing up and down at each breath or movement”

“As much as I am unable to deny she’s hot” the other stopped her fantasies while taking a good look at the state she was in “you might wanna check what was hiding those ‘yummy curves’ a minute ago”

“Hm.. a sort of armor, metallic..”

“..and covered in dried blood”

“...that might have been just rust..”

Her sister stared at her in a serious manner, and Elena understood the point the former wanted to make.

“You should not anger her considering she’s technically a client and that could also ruin your chances with her”

“No..” the black-haired bicorn muttered, hearing her sister but not really listening. “I’m sure she’s nice…”

“...”

“..why wouldn’t she be..”

“Sis...” the calm centaur sighed, patting Elena on the head “Look, I’ll take care of you later“ she suggested.

She sighed again as she took in her sister’s blush and dizzy eyes as the latter unconsciously brought her face closer.

“Wait until then..”

“..I can’t..” Elena whined.

“Please..” the other added despite already knowing the outcome of the conversation since a few minutes.

“..Sorry”

Another sigh could be heard before Elena was pushed toward the corridor.

“Don’t fuck up, silly horse in heat”

——

Water was put in motion as scaly feet broke the surface, sending ripples towards the edges of the pool. The individual sighed as she sat on the side, looking at her reflection for a second before frowning, closing her eyes and fully going into the bath, leaning against its edge as she settled on the bottom with a deep sigh.

What was she doing...

What was everyone doing...

Nothing made any sense but everything was finished, permanently. As was everyone involved. Not that they were a lot, but they were of enough importance to largely make up for it and leave a destructive void behind.

She brought a wet hard paw to her head and covered her eyes as bitterness filled her heart once again and she clenched her first in anger.

The sounds of hooves on the wooden floor distracted her attention from her thoughts to the entrance of the bath where she saw the silent innkeeper from earlier walk in.

She had the same strange look as before as she stared at the reptilian warrior.

“What is it?” the latter asked, sounding much harsher than she had meant to.

“M-Mind if I join you?”

“...It’s your house..” she answered, obviously not caring about it in the least as long as she wasn't annoyed.

The naked woman re-closed her eyes as discrete sounds told her the bicorn was stripping off and had entered the bath a few meters away.

Said eyes didn't stay shut for long as she had a bad feeling about her surroundings, despite knowing the centaur didn't move thanks to the water around them.

Unable to be at ease without keeping track of the other's movement she settled for simply staring blankly through her while letting random thoughts pass through her mind.

The recent events that led to her coming to the inn alone made themselves quite the regular visitors.

She clicked her tongue as she noticed Elena still looking straight at her with that weird facial expression of hers.

“..What do you want?..” the reptile asked, not in the mood for stupid games or conversations at all.

“Um.. N-Nothing..” the girl replied.

“Say it..” the lizard groaned, standing up to be in front of the young maiden as she was internally surprised herself.

She’s just the innkeeper. She didn't do anything to you.

"Uh.. No..R-"

“That's right, hide everything, pretend, fear, that's all you are capable of doing” she snapped, her sudden outburst having seemingly broke the centaur out of her dizzy state.

She has the right to tell you and hide what she wants to.

“Calm down.. er.. we’re the only ones here” the centaur tried.

Time seemed to stop for a second as the warrior stared silently at the innkeeper, her time to come back to reality having come, with a blank, sad expression. Elena hesitated about what to do as few tears made their appearance, confused, until she jumped up and decided to pull her into a tight embrace while making their lips meet passionately.

The sound of a throat clearing taught her the warrior had regained her composure and was very aware of the hands that had drifted off to the top and bottom of her back.

"Can I ask what you are doing?"

"I want you.." the bicorn that was still embracing her pleaded.

They looked at each other for a bit, the latter trying to keep her mouth away from a very tempting nipple standing in front of her while the warrior pondered about her possible actions.

Would she risk anything- Was there still anything to risk?

She smirked internally. Might as well have fun with that bicorn in heat before going.

"How slutty do you have to be to jump strangers ? Aren't you ashamed of yourself ?" Oh boy did that not sound like her.

"It's not like that.." Elena muttered from the warrior's chest, having lost her internal struggle and getting hornier at the harsh remarks despite herself

"Really? It looks to me like you would fuck anyone and everyone that comes in here"

"No.. it's you..you're making me like this"

"Well now.. I've been in here for quite some time, I should probably leave after finding something to dry myself with.." The warrior said while she stretched. She looked down at the ignored and shocked Elena with a large smile "Oh, right. There's one just right here~ " she finished before the latter could answer and shoved the innkeeper's face between her legs.

Two arms instantly lashed out to her hips to bring them as close as possible as a pleasant tingle made its way up her spine as a lavish tongue made contact with her crotch.

A scaly hand met her partner's head as the other one met her soft squishy breasts as she closed her eyes with a long, deep sigh. It had been way too long since she gave some of her body parts the attention they longed for.

The first hand quickly joined the other to tend to the stiff nipples as it wasn't possible to push Elena any farther in than she already had put herself, blocking all movement of the warrior in the process.

The latter started seriously wondering about the centaur's experience when she felt a tongue discover her insides with the exact same strength since she had started to be licked up.

She began moaning through gritted teeth as Elena's skill and endurance, coupled with her enthusiasm as she now seemed practically drunk on lust, was rapidly getting her closer and closer while staying standing was getting harder and harder.

Thankfully she was lifted up by the innkeeper just before she could crash down, and put down on the warm stone floor next to the bath the bicorn was still in, the latter's tongue leaving the warrior's body just the time it took to put it in place of the cold nose on her clit.

Elena switched technique, making her partner forget about all sense of discretion as the former was giving a whole new meaning to 'pushing one's button'.

The lizard's body twitched more and more until she practically howled as she reached climax, the other making sure to not allow any distance to appear between them as she didn't stop her ravishing for a second.

A dozens of seconds and an equal amount of inhales and exhales later, the warrior finished coming back to her senses as she noticed the gripping of her hips had stopped, but not the licking, sucking, slurping or whatever mix of those the bicorn had been using to make her feel so good.

She groaned and weakly pushed on Elena's head to get her away, succeeding in avoiding contact but not avoiding the hungry, predatory gaze.

“Please.. Give me just.. A bit..” she whispered before hearing a new sound of hooves coming towards them.

She looked towards the entrance to see the sister come in with a look of surprise on her face that quickly changed to amusement when she took in the position the two were in.

“Do you not mind me using your sister like the slut she is to sate the urges she has awakened?” the lizard asked, her turn to be surprised.

The other simply chuckled "That much I am used to. I just did not expect you two to get on it that quickly"

"Ah"

"I might be able to help you with that" she continued, nodding towards her sister while taking off her own clothes.

The reptilian woman noted the complexity of a centaur’s clothes before noticing something much simpler but much more impressive.

"Oh"

"I trust in that to be largely enough to calm her down"

"..Will she surv- be alright ?" The lizard wondered, trying to imagine the length inside her own body in terror as she moved to her knees to kiss Elena.

"Don't worry, that horse pussy of hers can take much more than a humanoid's ."

She contemplated the inconveniences of having half of a horse body as the newcomer positioned herself on top of Elena, who was too busy in a tongue dance with the warrior to notice.

"You may want to back away a bit if you want to avoid death by suffocation" the sister said with a smile before grabbing Elena's torso from behind and pushing herself in.

The warrior didn't have enough time to react before she was pulled close by her first partner whose tongue invaded her mouth in an attempt to muffle her moans.

The strength of her grip was weakening at a notable speed as her sister kept pumping in and out of her drenched hole without concerns, causing her eyes to roll further back in with each strike.

"Um.." started the reptile as she poked Elena's now-freely-hanging tongue for a reaction, in vain.

"Don't worry~ don't worry~, that's not unusual, just means she was quite backed up." replied the sister with a chuckle. "You can continue using her or come up here with me" she invited with a smile while extending a hand towards the other woman who decided to take it.

The latter ended up stuck between Elena's and a hard centaur's torso, seeing the room around her from a centaur's height before she answered the innkeeper's approaching lips with her owns, engaging in a much slower and a passionate kiss than before.

Two wet hands slowly slid down from her head, caressing her neck, followed by her breasts. One stopped there while the other continued towards the crotch of the warrior, who retaliated by tending to the bicorn's larger breasts with a soft sigh despite her intention to last for a decent amount of time this time around.

Intention that proved to be complicated as the second centaur didn't appear to be any less skilled than the first even though she seemed to specialize in fingering.

The warrior quickly gave herself up as just two of innkeeper's fingers were doing and a third was already making its way in. She shot both her arms to embrace her partner as she broke the kiss to rest her head on the shoulder of the centaur, who responded by sliding her second hand down her back.

The woman embracing her let out a surprised note as she poked her other hole with a very wet finger. "Don't be afraid" she whispered with a chuckle as she slowly penetrated her, her sister's juices she was using as lubricant working perfectly well.

The reptile understood she wouldn't hold on for long as the speed of the fingers inside her main hole that had reached a quite high level, coupled with the alien sensations coming from the other hole where a second finger had already joined the first were setting her nerves on fire.

Her body started undulating as a thumb made contact with her clit while the others fingers still didn't stop accelerating. She cried louder and louder until her voice broke, the innkeeper taking it as a cue to go all out and started a comment about the inexperienced ones being the funniest before the warrior gave her final scream as she twitched uncontrollably until she collapsed in the bicorn's arms with a few tears rolling down.

She regained her senses on the warm stone floor, near the entrance, a moment later. She caught her breath and looked around to see the two sisters still going at it. Or at least Elena's sister, considering the warrior was now definitely sure her first partner had passed out.

She noted the only other conscious person was too busy pumping away in an impressive show of endurance and coordination to look at her, and decided to put a scaly hand on the wall and try to stand up.
%
It took her many dozen of seconds and quite a lot of effort until she managed to lean on the wall next to her in a somewhat standing position, her legs nearly giving up now and then.

She washed herself again and dried herself up with an actual towel this time until she left the two to their activities and went back to her room.

Slowly and laboriously, but she still managed to walk the way back.

She sighed heavily as she pfwomp'd down on her bed. Who'd have guessed her training would serve such a purpose...

——

ck.....

Knock. Knock. Knock.

"He-ey~" said a voice from the other side of her door, that the warrior recognized to be the still unnamed bicorn.

She tried to get up to open but found herself unable to do so.

"Come in.."

The innkeeper burst in with a large smile. "Dinner's ready if you want to eat some food" she said as she extended a hand to help the other up.

The latter grabbed it and pulled herself up with some difficulty.

She sighed at the look on the centaur’s face.

“Don’t take enjoyment in that..”

“Can I still take pride in it then?” the other asked with a chuckle. “I could carry you there you know.”

“..Fine. Carry me. Please.”

"Oh my, how affectionate. I just might get hard again.."

"On second thoughts, I can walk there by myself.."

"Oh you can still walk, that's something I should quickly fi-"

"Never mind.. Carry me.."

"Hihi"

Well. Look like she wasn't going anywhere anytime soon.

_________________________________________________________________________________________

Comment you bitches
MetallumOperaturMar 16, 2017 2:36 PM
Mar 16, 2017 2:26 PM

Jan 2015
Heart of Stone by Emeraldtryst

-Heart of Stone-

“Hey! That’s my bag!”

The shout came from a rather average-looking man named Alexander. Weeks of wandering uninhabited badlands and months before that spent lost in the desert had decimated any thoughts of social graces. Alexander was certainly in no mood to yield his hard-won provisions to the curiosity of this invader, of his camp and of his brooding peace of mind.

Rifling through a worn cloth satchel and wearing a quickly manifesting guilty look at being caught, was Christina, a girl that any right pair of eyes could recognize was not entirely human. Toned and slender, she wore clothing that did little more than tantalize the lascivious imagination of any observer that could be so enticed, with spare strips of leather lashed taut over generous feminine assets. Her long sable hair fell across her tanned, lithely crafted shoulders in loose ringlets, spilling like a charcoal waterfall from a high ponytail atop her head.

A salamander, or like enough the lizard for the name to stick.

Challenging the pedestrian mind’s tendency to fill in the blanks on how the rest of her might have appeared were patches of crimson scales that covered her forearms and her legs below the knee, those limbs tipped with fierce claws. Finishing her biologically inhuman ensemble was a tail that swung heavy behind her, alight in a never-dying flame.

With no small amount of hard-won skill, Alexander had fought off many similarly inhuman denizens of this strange world since his arrival months ago. This girl was certainly larger than any of those he’d bested to that point, but his trials had had been a far less generous mistress, leaving him as unyielding as a coffin nail. He’d throw himself into a canyon before he’d cede his spoils to any of the lust-addled natives he’d encountered.

Alexander’s indignant shout, to his mind, was fair enough warning that his next message would be delivered with far more force, and a great deal more steel.

When his shouted warning earned curious regard instead of the craven retreat he felt it demanded, Alexander didn’t hesitate to prepare his second warning. Brandishing a scavenged broadsword and a battered wooden shield, Alexander charged the intruder with his shield held up before him.

Turning inquisitiveness to a joyfully impetuous martial invitation, the salamander smiled widely at his advance, the flames about her tail growing brighter and more fierce as if to welcome the assault.

Had the fight been any sort of fair, it was fairly obvious to Alexander that he’d have been dispatched in short order by the powerful strokes of Christina’s skillfully-wielded warhammer. As it was, she’d been caught literally with her pants down, having stumbled upon this camp while relieving herself, and had been bowled over by Alexander’s shield bash. Further complicating her situation was the sudden onset of weakness from something she’d eaten from the human’s bag in the last few minutes.

Barely managing to stand and readjust her attire before receiving the brunt of Alexander’s desperate swings, Christina’s strength had weakened to such a degree that only a scant few minutes of holding off the human were more than her body could handle. Even while Alexander’s strength flagged, a quick shield bash and a series of following strikes knocked the large hammer from Christina’s grip while the following backhanded shield slam threw the girl onto her back.

“My mate...those...are poisonous,” the salamander weakly offered before a final desperate smash from the human’s shield knocked the girl unconscious.

Ready to pack up and leave before the girl came around, her tail still blazing with the cheerful light it had cast about during their short confrontation, Alexander nevertheless felt a swell of pity for the girl he’d dispatched.

“I know I’m going to regret this,” he mumbled aloud before leaving a skin of water and bundle of fragrant herbs he’d discovered, as a peace offering of sorts, next to the unconscious lizard-girl.

With his conscience assuaged, Alexander took off into the nearby hills.

-----------------------------

“Why don’t you just stop running?! You’re just going to be tired once I catch you, my love!” Christina called out across the gorge.

“You aren’t my type!” he yelled back, exhausted and out of breath.

“Decide that after we’re done!” She shouted in answer, seductively running her hands down her midsection to rest on her hips.

“I don’t want to have sex with you!” Alexander protested, his inability to look away calling his honesty into question.

Giggling at her chosen mate’s reluctance, Christina called back, “Liar. You wouldn’t have fought so hard if that was true~”

“You’re impossible!” the man gruffly asserted as he began running again.

“Just as soon as I catch you, you’ll find out how wrong you are about that, lover.”

To his own mixed, wry satisfaction, Alexander had been absolutely correct in his supposition that he’d regret helping the girl. Her inhuman constitution had allowed her to heal quickly and he’d been just barely keeping ahead of her pursuit for several days. She moved quickly enough that it seemed odd that she hadn’t already caught him, but Alexander wasn’t about to look fate’s gift horse in the mouth.

No matter how hard he pushed to widen the gap between them, Christina was relentless. His misguided thoughts to simply hide dashed to pieces by Christina’s melodious voice cooing out playful taunts and pet names. It wasn’t until after a full week of pursuit that Alexander simply couldn’t take any more, his body giving out as he collapsed onto the unforgiving rock of the foothills in which he’d been fleeing.

Alexander had sworn to himself that he would only rest until he was able to move again, but that promise did little for him as his pursuer showed up within an hour of his inglorious collapse.

“Caught you, my delicious love ember~” the barely-winded salamander teased as she looked down at her quarry.

Every creature he’d fought off until this point had been trying to get a piece of his body. He found it surpassingly unnerving, and had resolved that, no matter the stakes, he’d never lie down for one of these inhuman monsters.

A desire to remain untainted by her inhuman touch, Alexander rode a wave of energy to his feet, his weapon leaping to his hand with the speed of a striking serpent.

His perfect defensive stance, however, was dismantled as easily as if Christina had been using him to demonstrate what not to do when confronting a salamander. Continuing her educational performance, the scaled girl used his shield as leverage and twisted his arm up behind his back.

“Let...me...go!” Alexander howled as he tried to find a scaly home for the point of his weapon.

Pulling the wriggling man against her, Christina gripped Alexander’s flailing sword arm and forced it down the front of the man, cleaving through his clothes with a giggle.

Christina then took a step back, and with a forceful tug, liberated her quarry from his weapons and his clothing at once. “There we go. You’re free, my mate!”

Suddenly struck by a powerful curiosity on why porn stars seemed so fond of wearing shoes while performing, Alexander shook that thought from his mind and yelled at his attacker, “You bitch! Give me back my sword!”

Unceremoniously tossing the sundered clothing into a pile along with his weapons, Christina threw her arms wide in challenge. “I was thinking about grappling this time.” Doffing her own clothing in a flash, she continued with a smirk, “Oh, but I see you still have a sword quite eager to run me through.”

Blushing angrily, Alexander took a step back and looked away. “That’s just-”

Trumping any attempt to react appropriately, Christina threw herself onto the unintentionally aroused man and held his arms against the ground. With a wolfish smile, she leaned in to whisper in Alexander’s ear, “Quite the impressive zweihänder you’ve got there. Could any woman hope to try defend herself against it? Oooh, I can tell that it won’t rest until it has my blood.”

“No, I won’t just--w-wait just a-” Alexander tried to protest as Christina threw herself against his formidable guard.

Obvious h-scene is obvious...took a little more time with this one than normal.

Alexander was awakened the next morning by the sound of his sexual conqueror preparing breakfast about a small fire.

“Oh, you’re awake! I hope I wasn’t too rough with you yesterday but I figured a big, strong warrior like you could handle it,” she offered with a giggle. “I don’t know if you really enjoy wandering around like a nomad, but I’ll take care of you from now on, my love.”

Mustered what remained of his strength, Alexander bellowed up at the girl, “I can’t believe you can even stand there and--Look...I don’t love you, I don’t want you, and just having you around annoys me! If you’re so set on fucking whatever beats you, why don’t you just go jump off a cliff and fuck the ground you land on after it breaks your legs!?”

A moment of palpable silence passed between the pair of them, the wind through the hills a mournfully whistling accompaniment to the man’s shouted insult.

“O-oh…b-but I thought...” Christina answered simply. She paused a moment further, as if she would respond and then simply turned and headed down the hill into a large canyon, managing to hold her tears in check until she’d passed out of Alexander’s sight.

Alexander rationalized his outburst with the flurry of things that had already gone wrong, convincing himself that this outcome was for the best.

That rationalization was challenged by a pang of guilt issuing forth from the first hot breakfast he’d seen in months, and his recently-mended clothes, folded neatly beside the bedroll upon which he’d be carefully laid.

-----------------------

Several days later, while Alexander continued to make his way through the hills unmolested. He came upon the reasonably welcome sight of another human that had made camp along an old, beaten road.

With a wave of welcome, the old man welcomed the weary Alexander into his small camp. Telling his story to the old man, Alexander found a sense of normalcy that he’d been missing, along with a companionship for which he’d been desperately hoping. Coming to the end of his tale, the man suddenly interrupted Alexander with a fearful look when he related to the old man about the canyon into which Christina had vanished.

“Not that canyon! A spiteful gorgon lives down there. She’ll kill your friend without a second thought!”

Alexander hesitated for several seconds before responding, “I...don’t care. Were you even listening when I told you what she did to me?! I never had a moment of peace from the moment I met her.”

Blinking in disbelief, the old man then looked like he was about to slug Alexander. “Are you blind or just stupid? These hills are crawling with werewolves, grizzlies, and more spiders than any other place in the world!”

“Fucking spiders…” Alexander mumbled under his breath, a shiver coming over him as he imagined that particular personal nightmare. After another few moments of thought, he added, “Well, I haven’t seen any other monsters and I’d definitely remember if I’d seen any kind of spider.”

The old man shook his head and turned away from Alexander, his path now apparently set to any place that was not where Alexander intended to head. “So...stupid and blind it is? Just so you know, there’s a switchback just over that ridge that can get you down into the canyon.”

Confused for another moment at the sudden change in the old man’s attitude, Alexander finally realized the likely reason he hadn’t encountered any of those monsters. It also explained why Christina seemed to vanish for hours at a time in her earlier pursuit of him.

He tried to shake off the creeping guilt at the thought of the amorous salamander continuing to protect him in secret, even after what he’d said to her.

Shrugging his shoulders in resignation, Alexander replied, “Why are you telling me this? She’s probably already gone by now and its not like I can fight a gorgon.”

Continuing on down the road without even a wave, the old man answered with finality. “Then I guess we’re done here. I don’t have time for cowards. You’ll probably be a spider snack by the end of the day anyway.”

Before the old man had gotten a full fifty meters away from him, Alexander called out, “It isn’t possible! I wouldn’t have a chance to beat a gorgon. If I knew there was a way-”

Turning back with a hint of a smile, the old man walked closer. “Oh? So you’d fight the gorgon to save your friend if you had a chance of winning?”

“O-of course!” Alexander asserted, with a half-hearted nod, hoping whatever the man might offer would be of use against any of the other monsters he’d be like to encounter.

“Then drink this,” the old man said, producing a vial of roiling scarlet liquid and offering it to Alexander.

Looking dubiously at the nearly fuming mixture, Alexander reluctantly took the vial and asked, “What is this?”

“It’s a vial,” the old man said simply, adding, “Drink it or I’m done helping you.”

Not at all willing to admit any feelings of guilt over his treatment of Christina, but suddenly hoping that the questionable mixture was a bottle of answers to his many human disadvantages should he encounter any other monsters, Alexander drank the vial at the old man’s insistence. With every other description failing, Alexander settled on the authoritative decision that it tasted...red.

Expecting an obvious effect, Alexander reluctantly asked, “So, will this make me stronger or…?”

“Poison? I doubt it. It will allow you to see through the gorgon’s illusion, however,” the old man remarked casually as his form changed to that of a smiling lamia with small snakes writhing in her hair.

“What?! You’re-” Alexander sputtered, grasping his stomach in expectation of a coming painful effect.

Slithering away, the powerful monster looked back over her shoulder and flashed a devious smile. “Your friend is a statue in my garden now. You have until sundown to find her and offer the appropriate apology or my poison will petrify your arms and legs. After that, I’ll invite every arachne within a thousand kilometers to sate themselves with your helpless body.”

Coughing as he made several failed attempts to force himself to throw up the poison, Alexander shouted in fear at the snake-woman, “How will I even find her?! That canyon is massive!”

“Hmm, I suppose that is a good question. How did she find you all those times you lost her in the hills? When you love someone, you’ll be drawn to them...or at least you’d better hope that’s the case. You’re burning daylight,” she finished, slithering her way out of sight.

Still angry beyond measure and feeling the cold sting of helplessness creeping up his spine like the legs of the spiders he’d been promised, Alexander ran to the edge of the cliffs to find the treacherous path leading down into the canyon.

Upon reaching the floor of the deep canyon, Alexander felt that initial tingle of hopeless grow into a crushing glacier of despair.

Arrayed before him were thousands of gray, stone statues as far as the eye could see.

Nearly falling to his knees in helpless surrender, Alexander swallowed hard and began making his way through the garden of countless statues. The faces of the stone people bore expressions ranging from abject horror to surpassing pleasure, convincing the wayward human that they were all victims of the lamia he’d encountered.

Alexander searching frantically for hours, going far beyond what he thought his body could handle.

“This is all that damn salamander’s fault,” he mumbled to himself as his stamina waned. “If she wanted to travel with me, why couldn’t she just ask me like a normal person?”

He thought of their initial fight, the taxing days of her pursuit, and the...incident that had transpired when she’d finally caught him. As badly as he wanted to hate everything about what had happened, he realized that running from the salamander had been the first task that had actually given him a purpose since he’d begun wandering.

Chuckling, Alexander realized that he hadn’t even said a single word since finding himself in that desert months ago. Until he met that salamander, he doubted that he’d ever have a reason to speak again.

Startling the desperately weary Alexander was the sight of the sun’s final rays of the day, the golden orb offering a final gift before a night of rest. As he took a look around at the statues that surrounded him now, he saw that they all bore looks of a forlorn sadness.

“Damn it,” he remarked out loud, his voice leaving behind an oppressive silence that made him feel as though he was the last person alive.

He took and handful of wretched steps to reach the closest statue as fear and sorrow told hold upon him like a boot upon his throat as the sun passed below the horizon, the last statue still out of reach.

“Time is up,” the slithering woman called out as she approached the despairing Alexander.

Sighing in a profound resignation, Alexander answered back, “Y-you’re right….I’d never be able to find her among all these statues. I suppose I deserve whatever you want to do to me after what I said to her. I didn’t even really mean it.”

Having spent the entire day in a growing despair, he found with ironic amusement that he wished the salamander was still chasing him, or that he could at least tell her one last thing before his fate was sealed.

“So these will be your last words as a free man?” she asked, turning his trousers to stone with a glance, perhaps to further emphasize his predicament.

Alexander shrugged at the gesture, the fear now beaten out of him by the futility of his struggle. “My last words? Oh.” He thought seriously for a moment before he nodded and answered with certainty, “Let her go. Tell her that my apology is something that couldn’t be spoken, only shown.”

Smiling slightly, the snake woman gestured to the statue only a handful of meters from Alexander. “And you were so close. She may be stone, but my magic guarantees that she can hear your words and feel your touch upon her. Let me see this apology.”

Alexander buried his exhaustion and strode forward, his petrified trousers becoming a pile of dust as he moved toward the petrified figure before him.

Seeing the salamander that had pursued and claimed him so completely, Alexander hesitated as he realized that her face was frozen in sadness like so many of the others he had seen as he searched. At a loss for what else felt appropriate, he simply reached out and hugged the solid slab of stone, looking up into the saddened, lifeless eyes.

“You’ve probably been following me long enough to know that I’m an asshole, so you know I’m not going to apologize. But what the hell?! You let yourself be beaten by me again! I scream a few bitchy words and you run off in tears?”

Alexander stumbled over his words, poking the statue in the chest with an accusing finger before he continued. “Since I’m not going to apologize, this is the best you’re going to get from me. If you weren’t stone and I wasn’t about to spend the rest of my life balls-deep in spider...maybe I’d do more.”

Blushing furiously as he realized he still had the lamia’s undivided attention, Alexander leaned forward and kissed the cool stone lips of the petrified salamander, seeing a single tear escape from the stone as the stone grew warm.

With a muted flash, the petrification fell away and Christina threw her arms around Alexander, her lips happily returning his attempt at an apology as she returned his kiss for what felt like an eternity to the pair of them.

The kiss finally broken, Christina finally says “I was...going to find you later. I j-just heard a group of other mamono trying to sneak up on you so I...ran off to take care of them. So you’ve still only beaten me once.”

“Oh…” Alexander managed, too shocked by the developing situation to call bullshit on the obvious lie. “I’m Alexander, by the way. You’d think you’d ask that before having sex with someone…”

“I’m Christina, and I figured you’d tell me over breakfast. But one defeat is enough, anyway! Oh, and you already took your pants off, just for me?”

“Uh...that was-” Alexander tried to protest, looking around for the lamia and seeing the entire canyon empty. Even the statues that had littered the ground appeared to have disappeared as though they’d never been there in the first place.

The pair of them heard what sounded like a distant laugh echoing lightly through the canyon, now bathed in moonlight.

“Don’t worry, my darling mate, I’m going to give you at least a dozen chances to come out on top tonight. Even if you lose to me in every contest from now until the end of time, you’ll never lose me.”
Mar 16, 2017 2:35 PM

Jan 2015
A Farmer’s Tale by MetallumOperatur

A Farmer’s Tale

Chapter 1 – The Healing
My day started, like so many others before, with a leisurely stroll through the forest. However this time my daily routine was suddenly disturbed when I heard a loud snapping noise followed by the sound of something crashing. Startled, but also curious, I cautiously made my way towards where I thought the sounds had come from.

I arrived at a flowerbed that spanned a small clearing in the forest. There between the flowers I found, much to my surprise, a wounded man. I had only seen a few men in my life, but never had seen one here in the middle of the forest. He was in a bad shape, though. Several profoundly bleeding gashes laced his torso, arms, and legs. I feared that without immediate care he might die.

Being a Dryad I knew how to use nature magic to heal injuries. A light green glowing aura formed around my hands as I directed my magic towards closing the gravest of his wounds. His wounds were many, though, and it didn’t take long for my body to start aching in protest of spending so much energy. I ignored the warnings, not only because it was the right thing to do, but also because of an overwhelmingly powerful instinct to help and protect this man. With little regard for my own safety I continued pouring healing magic into his wounds till I was certain that I had stopped the bleeding. Saving him came with a price, though, and as soon as I was done I collapsed exhausted and in excruciating pain.

I laid there in agony and unable to move for a couple of minutes before I had recovered enough to bite through the pain and force myself back on my feet. I took a short moment to catch my breath and to take a closer look at this unconscious man. His simple plaid clothes were torn and covered in dirt. He had short brown hair, a stubble on his chin, and a sun bronzed skin. Broad shoulders emphasized his heavy muscular build. He looked rougher and sturdier than the other men I had seen so far.

I was glad that I had managed to avert the immediate threat to his life, his wounds needed to be cleaned, or else he might still succumb to infections. I decided to take him in till he was fully recovered. Obviously in this state he was not going to walk by himself, so I had to carry him. Normally a simple task, but now a formidable challenge.

Only by sheer willpower I managed to carry him all the way back to my home. I was heavily panting, covered in sticky sweat, and I felt like I was burning from the inside out, but I refused to let that slow me down. I washed him, cleaned his wounds, splinted a broken leg, salved his wounds and bruises, and finally tore up an old dress and used it as makeshift bandages.

The moment I finished all my strength instantaneously left my body and for the second time that day I collapsed on the spot. All the pain and exhaustion I had been suppressing now came back to me full force. Unable to move I was in for a cold and uncomfortable night on the floor. The regular rhythm of his breath was all I needed to know that it was worth it.

I woke up cold, sore, and stiff. I expected the man to be gone, but to my delight I found him still lying next to me. Though it was a slight disappointment that he was still unconscious. I spent the next day and a half tending after him, while at the same time I was slowly recovering as well. I had used a dangerous amount of energy to heal him, and I was lucky that the consequences seemed only temporary.

-------------------------------------------------------

I was preparing a light lunch when suddenly a groan and something moving in the other room announced that he had finally woken up. My heart rate increased as both excitement about and nervousness of the upcoming meeting rapidly build up inside me. I hurried over to his room, where I found him sitting straight up trying to pull his bandages off.

”I am so glad you’re finally awake. Ow, please don’t remove the bandages, your wounds haven’t fully healed yet.”

Apparently he hadn’t noticed me enter the room, so the moment I spoke up he quickly turned to face me, visibly startled. ”Who are you? What am I doing here? Where am I? What happened to me?”—he suddenly seemed distracted by something and got a funny look on his face—”Are those fucking leaves in your hair?”

The first few questions were the kind of questions one could expect from someone who just woke up in unfamiliar place with no memory as to how he got there, but the last one caught me by surprise. It was a really weird question to ask a Dryad, and I wondered why he had asked it in the first place. Nevertheless I gave him a warm smile and replied, ”I expected you to have many questions and I’ll try to answer as many as I can. But first let me introduce myself: I am Salidji and this is my home, please feel welcome. I found you knocked out and badly hurt in the forest two days ago. I have no idea how you ended up there, or what caused those injuries. I’m just glad I was able to save your life. As for your last question, yes those are leaves, but I don’t quite understand why you would ask that, it’s not that uncommon on Dryads.”

He looked genuinely confused by my answers, ”Are you suggesting those leaves are actually a part of you?! You’re messing with me right?”

Talk about strange. I just told him he nearly died and he’s going on about my hair as if it was the weirdest thing he had ever seen. Could it be that he had never seen a Dryad before? But still, given the features some other Mamono species had, he shouldn’t be that surprised we exist. If it were not for the obvious sincereness of his questions I would have thought he was the one messing with me.

”I’m not playing with you, they are really a part of me. If you don’t believe me, you may see for yourself.” Immediately after I had said that, I felt a blush spreading on my cheeks. What was I thinking?! Trying to get intimate after only two minutes? I didn’t even know whether he already has a wife! Nevertheless I made sure I sat down close enough to allow him to touch my hair.

He, on the other hand, was now entirely engrossed by my hair. He carefully took a lock of my hear with a couple of leaf strains in his hand and examined it. His touch was like an aphrodisiac and I needed all my willpower to suppress the urge to spontaneously kiss him. After a couple of seconds he let go of my hair again and said, ”Well I’ll be damned. Those leaves are really a part of you. What was it you said you were again?”

Still reeling from the lingering sensation of his touch I whispered, ”A… A Dryad…”

”A Dryad huh? Never heard of a Dryad, you sure you’re not just some sort of mutant? Cause except for them leaves you look pretty human to me.” He burst into a hearty laugh, and continued, ”They’re never going to believe when I tell them about you! — he paused for a second and his expression changed to a concerned one — ”Hmm, now that I think about it, I dunno if I should. Them government people might put you in a zoo if they find out about you, they’re cunts like that…”

I had no idea what a zoo was, but from the expression on his face when he said it, I guessed it wasn’t a good thing. Charisse might have enacted some peculiar laws, but I had never heard of any laws specifically targeting Dryads, nor were her laws that strictly enforced on the islands; we mostly took care of our own business. But before I had the chance to ask him to elaborate, he continued, ”By the looks of it, guess I owe you one for taking care of me. Allow me introduce myself. I should have done that earlier, but you being… well… some kind of mutant kinda distracted me. The name’s Michael, but most just call me Mike.”—he looked at his bandages again—”Damn, must not have been a pretty sight when you found me; I feel like crap.”

It has been two weeks now since our first chat but to me it felt more like only two hours. We had spent most of the time chatting, for his injuries kept him bedridden. We had tried to figure out what had happened to him, where he came from, and where he was now. But if we had learned anything in these last two weeks, than that was that nearly everything we told each other sounded completely alien to the other. It appeared as if we were from two entirely different worlds. He had asked me five more times to check my hair just to make sure he wasn’t “on drugs or something”. His injuries were healing nicely, though, and soon he would be bedridden no longer.

I had spent the last two weeks in a near perpetual state of arousal. His rough looks, his beard, his gruff voice, his earthy smell, his blunt or even rudely direct but never ill meaning way of communicating, it all made me feel more feminine and made my legs feel as if they were made of jelly. To top it all off I had found out that he was a farmer. I couldn’t think of a sexier job a man could have, save perhaps for a professional Dryad caresser. Thankfully he was rather dense when it came to picking up cues so I hoped he still had no clue on how I truly felt about him.

I was torn between confessing my love to him, or holding back for a little longer. On the one hand I had learned that he had no wife, nor a girlfriend, neither in this place nor in the place he came from. But therein also lay the problem: he had not accepted yet that he was from some other place. To me it was as clear as the water in a mountain stream that he was not from this island, nor from the mainland; the place he had described as his home was just too alien. Whether that meant he was from beyond the great sea, or perhaps from even further away I could not tell. But I knew that it would be neigh impossible for him to return home. I would share my home, my life, and my love with him in a heartbeat, but I hadn’t had the heart to tell him that there was no way back.

This afternoon, however, he suddenly said out of the blue, ”I’m stuck here, aren’t I? You didn’t make all that stuff about Charisse, Magic, and Mamono up, did you?”

Surprised that he suddenly brought this up, I answered, ”No Michael, I didn’t make any of that up. I don’t know exactly where you are from, but it’s obvious you’re not from around here. I will be frank with you, I have no idea how to get you back to your home. I could try to get you an audience with Charisse, but even if she could help you, I highly doubt she would…”

He suddenly got a faint smile on his face and answered, ”Nah, that won’t be necessary. Ever since mom died I’ve been thinking about selling the farm and leaving that place for good. I just didn’t expect it to go like this.”

My heart jumped and sank at the same time. On one hand I was delighted to hear that he didn’t want to return, but on the other hand it was a great disappointment that he wanted to quit being a farmer. I tried to hide my emotions as well as possible and asked, ”I know it’s not my business to ask, but what had you planned to do then?”

For the first time he seemed a bit shy and even blushed a little when he answered, ”Well I always dreamt of owning my own fruit orchard.”

I stand corrected, actually there was a sexier job than a farmer, and that was an orchard farmer. My resistance crumbled and without further thinking I kissed him passionately. I clearly took him by surprise, but after a few seconds he regained himself and answered my kiss with enough passion for me to know what I needed to know.

We spent the rest of the day cuddling and talking about family and growing orchards. All that talk about growing trees had gotten me in a bold enough mood to go a step further. That evening I put on my silken see-through dress and only that dress. I entered his room, slowly walked towards him, and whispered, ”How about starting an orchard together by popping a cherry?”

Chapter 2 – The Blessing
It has been nearly three years since Mike and I spend our first night together, and I must say I couldn’t be happier. We had gotten permission to start our own orchard from the local authority – a Hakutaku named Sophia, who was also the local teacher, librarian, and historian. She had wholeheartedly welcomed our plan to start an orchard and had set only a modest tax rate. In return she helped us with most of the administration that was required to start an agricultural business.

We had grown a farmhouse in the perfect location: next to a crystal clear stream coming from the mountains and right on the edge of the forest that had been my home for so many years. Sophia’s village was only s 15 minutes’ walk from out home, and provided us with a market to sell our fruits.

After our house was finished we had planted dozens of apple, pear, cherry, grape, and orange trees. With Mike’s spirit energy quickly replenishing my magic we were able to grow the trees at an astonishing rate. After only two years, having started with nothing but seeds, we were already harvesting enough that we had to export the fruits to customers beyond Sophia’s village. Mike had suggested we focus on staple fruits rather than the luxury ones, and that was paying off; Sophia had provided us with contacts to ship our fruits to the mainland; apparently mainland Charisse was always in need of more food. Our business was both literally and figuratively growing quickly.

This year we had added some fig, olive, and date trees to our orchard and we were approaching the milestone of a 100 trees. I feared that this winter would be the last one we had a chance at leaving the island for a short trip to Kioko, before our orchard had grown too big to be left unattended for a few weeks.

Mike wasn’t the traveler type and had showed little interest in traveling beyond short trips on the island. But I had managed to convince him to make a single trip overseas to Kioko this winter. I told him to view it as a business trip to gather seeds of exotic fruit and nut trees that didn’t grew naturally on this island.

We had packed our first harvest of figs and dates as provisions for the trip. My magic would ensure they would stay in perfect condition during our entire journey. We took our most of our savings with us as well and then we had set sail for Kioko.

So far our trip to Kioko had been a success; we had not encountered any trouble yet, and already had collected several seeds. Yesterday our travels had brought us to an inn somewhere along the road from the South-Western Kiokan coast to Bestallion. The innkeeper was a living piece of pristine white cloth. She had referred to herself as an Ittan-Momen, and I must admit that I had never heard of that Mamono species before. She was nice, though, and had agreed to let us stay free of charge for three nights, if I would help her out with her vegetable garden. Today I would work on the Ittan-Momen’s garden while Mike was going to ask around where we might be able to find lychee and couple’s fruit trees.

I had been working in the garden for around an hour when I decided to check up on Mike. As I entered the inn I immediately noticed that except for two voices, one being Mike’s, the place was suspiciously silent. All the other patrons were gawking at the table Mike was sitting at, I knew men attracted attention, but this was something different. I looked over at the girl he was talking with. Her fox ears and blueish translucent body immediately gave away she was a Kitsune-Bi, but there was something strange about her. As I approached the table, I suddenly froze as I realized what it was. 9 Tails! 9 TAILS!? The Kitsune-Bi had 9 tails!

Of course Mike was too blockheaded to noticed the tense atmosphere in the inn, and most certainly had no clue as to whom he was talking with. I had come just in time for an icy chill to spread through my body as he asked her an utmost rude question.

”So if you truly eat as many sweets as you claim you do, then why aren’t you fat? Has that something to do with you being a ghost?”

I couldn’t believe that my soon to be husband had first asked Lord Kioko why she wasn’t fat, and then followed up with calling her a ghost. I could hear the other patrons gasp as they heard Mike’s questions. Kioko’s ears twitched a little.

I wanted to scream at Mike to just shut up, but was too shocked to say anything. Mike in all his obliviousness simply continued his questions. ”Hmm, how does that work? You know... you being a ghost and all and eating sweets? Do they just fall through? Is that why you can eat so many sweets?”

I could tell his questions weren’t meant to insult and were merely out of curiosity, but who knew how Kioko would react, she had exiled people for less! I should have taught him some Dryad’s finesse, but his mannerisms had been way too much of a turn on to try and change him.

Just as I expected her to do something terrible to Mike, she started giggling and replied, ”You’re so funny, I could show you if you give me some sweets…”

Her voice had a cheerful ring to it and didn’t show any signs of irritation. I can hardly describe my relief as I realized she was probably not going to turn my boyfriend into a rabbit or something even worse.

”I’m sorry I don’t have any sweets, but I got more than enough dates and they’re pretty sweet as well. You want some?”

Mike opened his traveling bag and got out several handfuls of ripe dates. Upon seeing the dates Kioko was ever so slightly bouncing up and down in excitement and immediately snatched one. Contently nibbling on a date she started to hum. Meanwhile Mike was trying to figure out how a “ghost” could eat dates. The anxiety that had kept me frozen in place finally subsided and I hurried over to them, in hopes of stopping his rude questions before they started to irritate Kioko.

Finally Mike noticed me and he waved at me. ”Salidji, this nice ghost lady has just told me that there is a small temple down the road where they grow all kinds of trees, perhaps we should go there and check it out. Ghost lady this is my girlfriend Salidji, she’s the one with whom I grow these dates. I hope you like them,” he continued as he turned to face Kioko again.

”They’re delicious! Could I get some with cute little faces drawn on them and with little bows, so I can bring them to the tea party with Lice and Nice… Perhaps I should bring one for Milly as well, I think I forgot to pay her again…”

”Of course we would love to. Dates taste so much better when they have little faces drawn on them,” I replied immediately, cutting off any possibility for Mike to say something stupid again. I quickly poured some magic into the dates so they would grow two tiny leaves that looked like little bowties, then I drew small faces on them, just like she had asked. When I was done I handed her several dozen dates in a small bag made from leaves.

With all her 9 tails wiggling in excitement, Kioko accepted the bag and turned to me. ”You two make such a sweet couple. Well it has been a delicious meeting, but I have to go and find more sweets for the tea party. I’m sure Lice and Nice will be as thrilled as I am!” With that she blew me kiss and left the inn. I had no idea who Milly was, but I felt sorry for her, for it seemed Kioko had already forgotten her again.

After Kioko had left the inn I turned to Mike and said, ”You lovable idiot! Do you have any idea who that was!?”

--------------------------

The following morning I was woken by Mike gasping loudly. ”Your hair!? What happened to your hair?”

Still sleep drunk and slightly irritated by being woken so rudely. I hadn’t registered exactly what he had been saying, ”Yeah those leaves are a part of me, I’m a Dryad remember?!”

”I know taht, but does that apply to the blossom and flowers as well?”

Blossom? Flowers? What the hell is he talking about?

Chapter 3 – The Caring
I was standing on the deck of the ship with my newest friend a Jouro-Gumo named Neith. We were looking at the land that drew slowly closer. We were heading for a small coastal village that housed – as we were told – over a thousand refugees from the civil war that had broken out in Charisse. With mainland Charisse being mostly a desert, there weren't many food sources for them to draw upon and most refugees were already suffering from malnutrition.

As soon as Mike and I had learned that a war had broken out on the mainland, we decided we had to do something. However, the only thing we could do to really make a difference, would be to provide food to those who needed it, rather than those who paid the most. It was because of that decision, that I was now a crew member on a ship that was carrying over 30 tons of food; almost half of it being fruits and nuts Mike and I had grown.

I would rather have ferried the refugees to the islands – the only part of Charisse not engulfed in war yet – but the islands tried to remain neutral in this conflict. Fearful of the war jumping over, they were reluctant to accept any refugees. Us islanders visiting the mainland – even if it was for only a few hours – was already considered dangerous to the fragile “peace”.

“ATTENTION!” the captain – a surprisingly tall and stunningly beautiful Orc – yelled. She expected nothing less than militaristic discipline from the crew. Given how dangerous our mission was, I understood the merits of such a strict regime. Neith and I rushed over to our positions in the lineup so the captain could give her orders.

The captain pointed to the small coastal village in the distance. “Listen carefully, cause I don't like to repeat myself! Over there are more than a 1000 refugees that need our help. Most of them are ordinary girls like you or me. But, these are desperate times, so desperate measures are called for! To ensure the safety of all crew members, I expect you to stay vigilant and execute all my commands without hesitation! Even if that means killing someone! Any signs of unrest breaking out and we leave immediately! UNDERSTOOD!?”

”MA’AM, YES MA’AM” we all shouted back.

”To your positions and get ready! We arrive in 45 minutes!” the captain commanded. Everybody immediately got moving.

For Neith and me it simply meant not being in the way of the others. We retreated to the prow of the ship that was empty save for a gloomy Will-o-the-Wisp who was the ship's lookout. Her cage, or whatever it was, was attached to the very tip of the prow, making it look as if she was the ship's figurehead.

We slowly entered a small bay and the ship docked the only jetty there. By the looks of it quite a crowd had gathered; probably curious as to what our ship was doing here. As soon as we had docked two massive Soldier Beetles and a Valkyrie jumped down onto the jetty and started to clear it. Five others, three Elves with longbows and two Hornets carrying long spears, were tasked with covering them from the ship and from the air.

The Soldier beetles were rather intimidating so they didn't encounter any trouble while clearing the jetty. Most had already left it before the Valkyrie had to tell them to move. The captain ordered for the boarding plank to be lowered. Then she set out to look for whoever was in charge here, taking the remaining four crew members, three Red Oni and one Blue one with her.

They were gone for around half an hour before they returned with an utmost strange but also magnificent looking girl. Her body showed features of all kind of different animals and it took me a moment to realize that she was a Chimaera. I had never seen a Chimaera before and was mesmerized for a split second by her wondrous appearance. The captain signaled us and we quickly descended to the jetty.

The sheer presence of the Chimaera was overwhelming. The clothes she wore were luxurious enough to suggest that she has, or at least had, a high social status and considerable wealth. My first impressions had led me to believe that she would be a typical stuck up autocrat, so my surprise couldn’t be greater when she bowed deep before me.

”I understood you are one of the farmers who offers her harvest as a gift to us. A most noble deed, and a gift I can not refuse, even though we have little to compensate you for your work. So on behalf of all the refugees here I humbly accept your gift. Would you perhaps be so kind as to give me a name, so I know to whom we owe our lives?”

Baffled the humility of such a magnificent and powerful woman, I timidly replied, ”The name is Salidji... Please just make sure everyone is fed, I don't need compensation.”

”Very well Salidji of the Isles, know that Chandra of house Raalan will not forget your name, nor your selfless act of kindness. I will personally see to it that your food is safely stored and that every single refugee here will receive one meal a day.”

From there things went really quick. Chandra had the only warehouse of the town evacuated and then sent over five strong girls to help out the Oni with unloading the food to the warehouse. I noticed that Chandra had quite a few girls to her disposal, and every single one of them obeyed her orders without question; which made the short conversation we had all the more special and our job here a lot easier.

My job aboard the ship had been to keep the food fresh, so that even the quickly perishable fruits would reach the refugees in perfect condition as if they had just been plucked. Neith's job was to take care of everything involving fabrics and ropes. Now that we had arrived at our destination we had expected that we would be moving crates as well, but with the extra help provided by Chandra, there was no more need for that. The captain approached us and suggested we go to the warehouse and help with handing out the first meals to the refugees. I suspected that part of it was simply to keep us from walking in the way of the others.

Chandra had the refugees line up in five long rows on the other side of the warehouse. Neith and I were to hand out the food to one of those rows. Today the meals were still haphazardly mashed together from the crates that had been unloaded first. But I noticed that Chandra was already ordering some girls to set up a soup kitchen.

That day we saw a great many refugees and the horrors of war became painfully clear. Most girls looked like they owned nothing more than the clothes on their back, an unlucky few didn’t even have clothes. Terrible wounds, burn marks, emaciated bodies, I saw it all and it horrified me. At some point I saw a Girtablilu mother begging the captain to take her two children with us to the islands. So far the captain had firmly rejected all pleas for passage, but this mother's desperate plea was too much for her. The Orc grabbed a few empty crates and wrote something on them. Then she turned to the Girtablilu and said,

”I just checked these crates for stragglers and found none. In an hour we'll be leaving and then these crates will be brought back to the ship. Lady, I can not take your children with me, but should some children inexplicably wind up aboard the ship, I won't be sailing back just to drop them off.”

With that the captain turned around and walked away. As she walked past me, she whispered,

”Keep an eye on those children for me, will ya?”

After the captain had left I witnessed one of the most heartbreaking things I had ever seen. I saw a mother kissing her children goodbye, put them in a cargo crate, tell them they had to be really quiet the next hour, and then leave crying.

I kept an eye on the crates with the children in them and continued to hand out food. Eventually the captain came back to bring the crates aboard the ship herself. She nodded to Neith and me and said,

”We are nearly ready to leave. Get someone to take over for you and come to the ship.”

With that she picked up both crates and left. Right when I was about to ask one of Chandra's girls to take over, I noticed a young human woman in the line of refugees. She had shiny long black hair, a yellowish skin tone, and slanted eyes. She wore the shredded remains of a robe, that only did a marginal job in covering her slender body. She had multiple bruises and cuts that, unlike most wounds I had seen today, seemed fresh. She needed medical attention, so I told Neith to arrange the replacements, and then walked up the woman to take her aside.

”Please follow me. You need medical attention for those wounds. I know a fair deal of healing magic, I'll see what I can do for you. Are you here with someone?”

She looked really frightened and she submissively shaked her head. This was bad, how could she be terrified of me!? Could it be that she was being abused by a Mamono here? Given all the horrors I had seen here already, it wasn't hard to imagine that some might take their frustrations out on someone who was even more powerless than them. I tried to make her feel a little bit more comfortable, but it didn't help much.

I wasn't happy about it, but at least her being terrified of me meant that she meekly followed us. When we got to the jetty we were approached by the captain.

”You know we can't bring refugees...” – she stopped dead sentence, as she saw the girl – ”A human woman?! Those wounds… They are fresh, what happened?”

”I don't know. All I know is that she is here alone and that she is terrified. Also she is in need of medical attention. I can help her, but I'll need some time...”

”Time we don't have, we'll be lifting the anchor in five minutes. Dammit, we can't leave her like this! Argh, fuck it. Bring her aboard. We'll figure something out on our way back.”

--------------------------

It had taken two days, but eventually the woman had learned that we didn't mean her harm. From that moment on she had opened up a little and I had learned that her name was Kyuri. She had been in all but name a slave trained as a house servant in the Lost City. She had managed to escape during the chaos that came with the fighting. She had followed a group of other refugees until she had arrived at the village where we had met. There a Weresheep had lost her cool and had assaulted her the morning before we had arrived. Too ashamed to tell the others about it, she had kept herself hidden from the other refugees.

According to the captain, our the best bet to get Kyuri admitted to the island, was for her to marry an islander and to play it off as a family reunion. The problem was that the only one Kyuri trusted enough was me. I just had to hope that Mike would understand.

Neith had offered to foster the two Girtablilu children, at least till their mother made it to the island as well. Seeing there weren't many children to begin with, I had offered her to come and live with us for a while, so the two Girtablilu children could play with the four of mine. Also they could get education from Sophia in the village.

Epilogue - The Aftermath
I was lying lazily in a hammock watching my children play hide and seek with the two Girtablilu children. Next to me lay Mike, by the looks of it he had dozed off. On his other side Kyuri was taking a nap as well. It was amazing to see how much she had changed since we first met. She had shed her scared and submissive behavior and was now blooming into a beautiful woman. I was amazed by how strong she was when it came to dealing with her sad past. I was sure that the son that was now growing inside of her would inherit his mother’s strength. I smiled as I thought back at the day I had to tell Mike that his wife had married a girl. Thankfully, he had forgiven me and had embraced Kyuri as a family member. At first he had been a bit hesitant at taking her as his second wife; apparently where he originally came from marrying two women was “not done”. But, after I had explained to him that it would be my honor to share him with Kyuri, and that having two wives opened up a plethora of new intimate bed positions, his attitude had quickly changed to “This place’s frigging awesome!”.

As for Neith, we had made three more food delivery trips to the mainland together. I had no idea how big an impact we had made, but I figured that at the very least we had changed this world a little for the better. Now the war had ended and we had reunited a very happy Girtablilu with her children, she had moved back to her old home. At first I felt sorry for her that she was all alone again, but she seemed to be doing alright. Last I heard, she was dating a young man who had a particular fetish for "rope-work". I didn't know who was the one getting tied up, but it was like they were made for each other. I resolved that we would pay them a visit real soon and set up a double date.

Our orchard was doing great as well. Since the war had ended, we had more than quadrupled in size. We were pushing towards 5000 fruit bearing trees. That sure was a lot more than we had intended when we had put the first seed in the ground! Although the war was over, there were still major food shortages on the mainland claiming many casualties on a daily basis. Chandra, who had been appointed to a high position in the newly emerging government, had visited us only days after Ahmose had taken up lordship to inform us that Ahmose had seen it fit to raise us to the status of Akhet for our service during the war.

Chandra had also requested, on the new lord’s behalf, that we expand our orchard to help combat the famine on the mainland. The government would provide us with funds so we could hire farmhands to help manage the orchard. Sophia had been tasked with taking care of the logistics of shipping all the agricultural surplus from the surrounding farms to the mainland. The first farmhand we had hired was the Girtablilu mother. She had decided to move to Sophia’s village, so her children could continue to be educated and have some friends to play with, and was in need of a job.

I sighed, it was time for us to get to work again. I gently kissed my husband awake and reminded him that we had five more trees to plant today. Then I reached over him to give my sweet wife a kiss as well. Unlike us, she was allowed to laze around as much as she wanted; the main perk of being pregnant. With no threat of war anymore and both our family and orchard expanding, I couldn’t be happier.

EDIT: Rewritten the Epilogue + fixed some typos & awkward phrasing
MetallumOperaturMar 16, 2017 3:39 PM
Mar 18, 2017 5:01 PM

Jan 2015
The Man of Their Dreams by TygerTyger

The Man of Their Dreams

The twins could never remember the dream, but they always woke from it the same way. Each girl had one hand intertwined with her sister’s in a white-knuckle grip while the other dipped between her legs and played beautiful music on her secret core. They writhed on the bed in unison, they breathed and moaned together, and when they reached their peaks they cried out as with a single voice. Their eyes opened slowly to gaze at each other with that love only those who share a soul will ever know.

“We had the…” Nefret began.

“…same dream again,” Bahiti finished, “What can it mean?”

Nefret smiled and said, “The oracle will know.” The twin sphinxes embraced, then they helped each other out of bed and set forth to meet the cares of the day.

The day’s work proved to be especially hard. Preparations for the Moon Bazaar always were; dozens of clients wanted new outfits in which to perform or simply to be seen. The twins’ friend Suhani, who supplied most of their cloth, saw their wistful expressions as they handed over a particularly elaborate performing ensemble. “You miss it, do you not?” she said after the customer had left, “It must be hard outfitting all these dancers and musicians when you would like to be back on stage yourselves.”

“We do,” the girls said together.

“We have not been to the Moon Bazaar…” said Bahiti.

“…since Ani and Neksi took their shrine vows,” Nefret finished.

Suhani tsked. “Such a shame, to be so gifted and be denied the use of your gift. Ancestors grant that you have a chance to perform again.” The lamia leaned in and gathered the twins into a conspiratorial whisper. “And Ancients know that you work hard enough to have earned some play. Have you considered my offer?”

“We have,” Bahiti answered, “But we could not…”

“…possibly have sex with your husband,” said Nefret.

“Why not?” the lamia huffed, “I have already given my blessing!”

Nefret replied, “But Miles has…”

“…not given his,” Bahiti concluded.

Suhani threw up her hands. “I swear before the spirits, you two are as stubborn as your eldest sister!” She sighed and made a visible effort to release the tension from her coils. “My dear mother, may she be counted among the ancestors, was never blessed, so it is no surprise that I have no sisters with whom to share. Your own sisters have no men to share with you, and taking shrine vows means that Anuket and Aneksi may never have any. You two are like sisters unto me, and I know that Miles finds you comely. It is the perfect solution!”

“Not for us,” said the twins together.

“We swore when we were little girls…” said Bahiti.

“…that we would have our own husband…” Nefret supplied.

“…whom we would share only with…” Bahiti continued.

“…each other, and perhaps our sisters,” Nefret finished.

Suhani shook her head. “You two are as unyielding as the stones of Gray Gardens!” She pulled them into a three-way hug and kissed each of their cheeks. “At least promise me that, if you change your minds, you will come to me before hiring some three-copper whore in the Low Quarter.”

“We promise,” said the sphinxes.

Nefret smirked and said, “Now run home and give Miles…”

“…a good rod polishing for us!” said Bahiti.

“That I shall,” the lamia replied, “Blessing of the Moon, my friends.” She slithered to the door and blew a kiss as she went out.

Bahiti went behind her, locked the door, and flipped the sign from ‘open’ to ‘closed.’ “We are officially done for the day,” she announced.

“Good,” said Nefret, “Now we can see the oracle.”

The hut was lavishly decorated with silks in purples and pinks. A single bookshelf and a writing desk were the only furniture. Elaborate carpets covered the floor, but one could hardly see them for the profusion of pillows and bolsters that served as chairs. The twins sat side by side on one oversized pillow while the gray-haired seer faced them. “A recurring dream, eh?” the oracle said. The aged Nightmare cackled with amusement. “I can see the future, yet you two still find ways to surprise me.”

“From our temple studies we see…” said Nefret.

“…the marks of a True Dream,” Bahiti continued, “But we were taught that…”

“…mamono could not have them,” Nefret finished.

“Usually that is true, but there are exceptions,” the oracle explained, “True Dreams are, of course, the defining trait of the oracular gift. Especially gifted sorcerers sometimes have them. And such dreams are not unknown among shared souls like yourselves.”

The twins bounced excitedly in their seat. “So it could be true, then?” Bahiti asked.

Nefret voiced their fondest hope, “Have we dreamed of our husband?”

“Perhaps, my dears, perhaps,” said the Nightmare, “To know for certain, I will have to see the dream for myself.” She cleared a space on the floor and set two small pillows side by side. “Make yourselves comfortable.” The young sphinxes did as instructed, pausing only for an anticipatory hug. The oracle’s speech became a chant. “Now relax. Close your eyes. Let yourselves drift into sleep. Drift, and return to the dream.” The magic took hold, and the twins’ eyes closed in time with the oracle’s voice. The dream had already begun before the echo of the last word faded away.

The five sisters were walking across the desert. They traveled in wedge formation with the eldest at the point and the twins forming one wing. Anuket marched at Sekhet’s other side, her hips swaying like a metronome keeping time to slow lovemaking, while Aneksi skipped and twirled and danced with a joy too great to be contained in mere walking. They arrived at an oasis as night fell. They went to the pool to drink their fill, and then they rested against the palm trees and waited.

The man appeared at moonrise. He was dark of hair and bronze of skin, but they could see nothing of his face. He was neither large nor well-muscled, but his body was pleasantly lean. His movements spoke of youthful energy carefully contained, yet his demeanor glowed with experience and knowledge of self that few young men have earned. And somehow, in the face that they could not see, they detected a smile. That expression burned with the light of mischief and guile without the heat of malice or cruelty. The man approached with arms outstretched, and the sisters rose to meet him.

The usually shy Aneksi reached him first. He enfolded her in his arms and leaned her back against a tree. Somehow their clothes were suddenly gone. She locked her legs around him as he guided himself into her. Her yowls of passion soon shook the oasis, and they finished together with a shout. He laid her sleeping form on the grass and turned to meet the next sister.

Sekhet grabbed his hand and guided it to her sex, and then she held his wrist and showed him how she wanted him to move. Once he had the motion down she released him and raised both forepaws to knead her breasts. She soon emitted a raspy growl as her hips shook. He then lowered her to the grass fast asleep.

Anuket wrapped herself around him almost before he turned around. She plundered his face with kisses as he backed her toward a shin-high rock. Placing his foot on the stone brought his leg up between hers far enough to force her up onto her toes. He placed one hand at the small of her back and guided her into a grinding motion against his thigh. Anuket yielded her screams of pleasure into his mouth rather than break the kiss. When she was spent he helped her lie down in a grassy bed and left her sleeping there.

At last he turned and approached the twins. He knelt and pulled them down on either side of him. When they lay out full length he started exploring their bodies with his hands. He began by caressing their faces and worked his way lower with long, slow strokes. He played around their breasts in a teasing manner and lingered on their bellies with sensuous tickles. His hands traced a path over their hips and along their thighs and swirled over the tops of their feet before reversing their course and gliding back up to where their legs met. Their breath quickened as his fingers played skillfully in the folds. The pleasure rose, bubbling up like a spring, until it overflowed the confines of their bodies. The twins poured out their satisfaction in a wail of ecstasy…

…and jolted awake, hand in hand, each with one hand furiously churning her genitals. The sound of their pleasure dissolved into gasping breaths as they came down from their shared peak. “Ancients and ancestors,” said the oracle, “That was quite a dream. Enough to moisten even these old loins.”

The twins sat up and turned their hope-filled gaze on the Nightmare. “What does it mean?” they asked.

“Well, my dears, I have good news and bad news,” the oracle replied. “You will indeed meet a man, but he will not be your husband.” The girls’ faces fell at this news. “Do not despair, sweet ones, for there is more. This man will not be your lover, but he will love you forever. And you will love him, only not with that love that girls your age think is the only kind that matters.”

“So a brother, then…” said Nefret.

“…and not a husband,” Bahiti finished.

“Just so. And through a brother, perhaps there will be opportunities to meet a husband.” Hope returned to the twins’ eyes at this revelation. “Now run along home. I believe that you have an adventure waiting for you there.” The twins thanked her and left the hut arm in arm.

The twin sphinxes had barely arrived at their doorstep when the messenger reached them. Aneksi had broken her exile and called her sisters together to perform once again. A whirlwind of preparations followed, and Sekhet somehow managed to obtain leave from her temple duties to attend the Moon Bazaar. Before two weeks were out they found themselves at the Oasis of the Moon for the first time in years. After a tearful reunion with Anuket, who still reeked of the sea, they set up on the practice grounds to wait for Aneksi.

The thirdborn arrived at a sprint with a gaggle of strangers behind her. Aneksi introduced the newcomers one by one, until at last the twins’ gaze fell on a lean, brown-skinned figure that they recognized. “…and this is my Tony,” Aneksi said.

The man smiled, and the twins’ hearts melted. In that smile they saw mirth and compassion and more than enough love for the two of them -- even if it wasn’t the love that they craved.

When it was their turn to greet him the two sphinxes sandwiched him between them and settled into an embrace. He hugged them gently and whispered, “Hello, girls.”

“Hello, big brother,” they responded. They kissed his cheeks and then lay their heads on his shoulders. The oracle was right, they thought, We will love him forever.
Aug 8, 2017 5:48 PM

Jan 2015
Spicy McHaggis Obituary by Metallum Operatur

Article by Tricia Takanawa, human affairs reporter for the Bestallion Foxy Gazette

Spicy McHaggis Obituary

Spicy McHaggis came to this world at the youthful age of 41. Within a year he had made a name for himself, though whether he was considered a local hero or an uncouth barbarian depends on who you ask. But, no one could deny that Spicy was big, burly, and strong for a man. His pipes were gigantic and so was his schlong. He spent his short but productive life traveling around, always looking for mamono over 400 pounds. Wherever he went, his reputation preceded him, and wherever he arrived, he lived up to that reputation. It should come as no surprise that not only the “big girls" tried to get in his kilt, but Spicy resolutely blew off anyone that weighed less than a 9 month pregnant Cyclops. Rumors have it that even the Pompous Pudding Empress* herself tried her luck with him once, only to be jilted for being “too scrawny”.

If these rumors are true then the Pompous Pudding Empress must not have taken offense to it, for she was the first to arrive at the scene of his death, and she personally investigated the suspicious circumstances surrounding it. No official statements on the case have been released yet, but the Foxy Gazette has acquired an exclusive eyewitness account from an anonymous source (definitely not the Pompous Pudding Empress) who might, or might not, have been peeping during the whole ordeal. We were forced to heavily redact the details of eyewitness account as it turned out to be too spicy† to handle, even for our emotionally bankrupt audience.

About six days ago, Spicy McHaggis’ travels brought him to visit a supposedly abandoned Ryu temple on the outskirts of Bestallion. The temple, however, turned out not to be deserted as three Ryu sisters were holding a private meeting there. Irritated by his rude intrusion and obviously oblivious to with whom they were dealing, they foolishly challenged Spicy to a fornication contest. Their fate was sealed the moment Spicy accepted the challenge with a big slap on all three of their asses.

For five days straight the temple had been enveloped in a wildly raging tornado. The participants inside sustained themselves solely by consuming ungodly amounts of Whiskey, Alraune Nectar, and Raging Mushrooms. After the tornado had finally died down, the temple could be investigated by the authorities. Spicy was found dead and all Ryus were found battered, covered in bruises and bitemarks, and unresponsive. The coroner couldn’t determine whether Spicy had been smothered in ample cleavages, had drowned in pussy juices, had bitten one ass too many, or perhaps a combination of the three. Fact remains that all three Ryus had to be rushed to the Bestallion Lollygaggers Hospital. Where there are currently being treated for spirit energy overdoses, severe exhaustion, severe bruising, reduced bloodflow to the brain, and a multitude of friction burns in very uncomfortable places.

For their part in the death of Spicy McHaggis, the Pompous Pudding Empress has, in her infinite wisdom, preemptively sentenced the Ryus to having to attend his funeral naked. But she also postponed the funeral three weeks, to allow them some time to recover.

Our calculous mages predict there is a 69% chance that two years from now at least three eggs will hatch, each containing a red-haired Ryu hatchling. Let us forever remember Spicy McHaggis, who died as he lived: in a blaze of glory!

* By law all newspaper articles written on Wednesdays between 10am and 2pm are to address Lord Kioko as “the Pompous Pudding Empress”
† Chief Editor Bertina Cavewrecker: Miss Takanawa will be facing 12 inches of righteous strap-on-justice for this horrible pun
Aug 8, 2017 8:55 PM

May 2013
The Tea Ceremony by Tygertyger

I had waited outside the office for over an hour. Four other men had waited with me, and one by one they had gone in. Each had come out on the arm of one of the strange women of this island. The receptionist, a platinum blonde girl who was a white snake from the waist down, looked up at some unheard signal and said, “The high priestess will see you now.” I thanked her and went in.

The priestess stood at the office window looking out at the garden. An ornate tea service adorned the low table between us. Without looking back at me she said, “The cherry blossoms are lovely, are they not?”

“Indeed,” I replied. “Just like my home in Tokyo.”

“Ah, yes, Nippon,” said the priestess. “We have had outlanders arrive from there before.” She turned and smiled. That smile was as perfect as her flawless ivory skin, her lustrous ebony hair, and her radiant green eyes. So lovely were her human features that her inhuman features – the horns on her forehead, the wings on her back, and the emerald green serpent that was her lower body – didn’t detract from her beauty. The other women to whom I had spoken since arriving here called her kind ryu, and I could see the resemblance to the legendary dragons of my homeland.

“Our homes are much alike, though there are some… intriguing differences.” Her smile brightened at the flirtatious tone in my voice. She gestured for me to take a seat and settled onto her coils. The priestess poured two cups of tea and handed one to me.

“I am sorry to have kept you waiting so long, Jiro. Under ordinary circumstances we would allow more time before matching you with someone, but it has been an especially difficult time for us. We have had no new men land here in nearly ten years. Then we get five of you in one month! If you have availed yourself of the books in your room, you can understand why the women of my province were so eager to meet you.”

“Yes, I read that,” I said. “So many of you, and so few men. I suppose that the many social events that I and the other men were invited to were for matchmaking purposes?”

“Quite so,” said the ryu. “I have had my oracles and matchmakers working overtime to determine which women would be the best first wives for each of you. I am pleased to say that they have performed admirably. I believe that you all will be happy with their choices.”

I allowed a small measure of confusion to show on my face. “Excuse me… first wives?”

“To be sure,” said the priestess. “With so few men, it is necessary for each of your wives to share you. After your bride has her first child we will find you a second wife, and then a third after your second child is born.”

“That seems… reasonable,” I said before taking a sip of tea to cover my distress.

The priestess giggled. “Worry not, dear man. The matchmakers have made an excellent choice for you. Her name is Amiko, and she is a generous soul who will move heaven and earth to make you happy.”

“I see. I am concerned, though, about one thing,” I said. “I am told that mamono are very strong, and that they can get carried away during… marital… activities.”

The ryu took a sip of tea to cover her smile. “You have nothing to fear on that account, Jiro. I admit that Amiko is… uncommonly eager. She is older than most other women in the province, and she has never known male companionship. Nevertheless, she has a gentle nature. I assure you that her eagerness will take the form of frequency rather than intensity. Does that reassure you?”

“I am somewhat relieved, yes,” I answered. I finished my tea and set the cup down. “Well, I see no point in dragging this out. Thank you for the tea, and for having me as a guest in your province. If it please you, priestess, I am ready to meet my bride.”

The priestess’s smile grew even brighter as she set her tea aside. She extended herself across the table and wrapped her arms around me. “Call me Amiko,” she said. The kiss that she then gave me was even sweeter and hotter than the tea.
"When you have bought your own load of hooey, you know exactly what it is worth." -- Bruce Sterling
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Mugen's random vignettes ( 1 2 )

mugen91 - Sep 23, 2022

62 by mugen91 »»
Jun 21, 12:41 PM

» [MSG] mugen's Story ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

mugen91 - Aug 1, 2017

339 by mugen91 »»
Jun 17, 1:59 AM

» Maku's main story ( 1 2 )

Maku_The_Blue - Sep 18, 2022

88 by StayVector »»
Jun 12, 4:38 PM

» [MSG] StayVector's Story - Kiss of Death

StayVector - Apr 5, 2020

38 by StayVector »»
Jun 4, 4:17 PM

» HONORARY MONSTERGIRL COMPETITION XI: THE SORCERESS BONED

tygertyger - Jun 3

1 by mugen91 »»
Jun 4, 12:58 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.