Forum Settings
Forums
New
Mar 14, 2017 11:01 AM

Jan 2016
Fairy Tail Dragon Cry trailer 2 has arrived and I'll say it again it looks epic! But as we all know never trust movie trailers and especially when it comes to Fairy Tail, you never know what bs they might throw at us next but aside from that. It looks really good!

Mar 15, 2017 11:11 PM

Dec 2009

Wendy Dragon Force hype!
Mar 16, 2017 12:57 AM
Oct 2016
FireFistYamaan said:
Fairy Tail Dragon Cry trailer 2 has arrived and I'll say it again it looks epic! But as we all know never trust movie trailers and especially when it comes to Fairy Tail, you never know what bs they might throw at us next but aside from that. It looks really good!

How long do you think it will take for DUB to come out?
Mar 19, 2017 1:04 AM

Aug 2012
English Subs for PV 2
Mar 19, 2017 3:50 AM

Jan 2015
Why does the trailer say 'end of the story' last chapter etc, when the movie is not even canon?
Mar 19, 2017 6:44 PM
Oct 2016
I'm mostly just really curious how this is gonna fit into the Fairy Tail timeline. It kinda looks like it will contain elements from the manga, but also kinda doesn't? I would say more but not gonna for the people who don't know the story since the anime left off. I feel like they wouldn't do that because the manga is super close to finishing up, but these trailers are confusing the heck outta me when it comes to the timeline. Honestly don't even care about the story anymore (I know I'll love it no matter what they do, it's Fairy Tail lol), but I'm hoping that this movie kinda just worms it's way into the Fairy Tail timeline without having a big effect on the main plot that's in the manga. I think that's what they'll do but....

And after all that rambling, best part about this trailer is the almost sorta Nalu hint at the end. Can't get enough of that stuff.

All in all, super excited for this movie and can't wait to see what they do with it. No matter what they do, even if I hate it, I'll be able to forgive it quickly simply cause it is Fairy Tail. So bring it on. Can't wait for May.
Mar 19, 2017 7:59 PM
Jul 2018
LucarioLily said:
I'm mostly just really curious how this is gonna fit into the Fairy Tail timeline. It kinda looks like it will contain elements from the manga, but also kinda doesn't? I would say more but not gonna for the people who don't know the story since the anime left off. I feel like they wouldn't do that because the manga is super close to finishing up, but these trailers are confusing the heck outta me when it comes to the timeline. Honestly don't even care about the story anymore (I know I'll love it no matter what they do, it's Fairy Tail lol), but I'm hoping that this movie kinda just worms it's way into the Fairy Tail timeline without having a big effect on the main plot that's in the manga. I think that's what they'll do but....

And after all that rambling, best part about this trailer is the almost sorta Nalu hint at the end. Can't get enough of that stuff.

All in all, super excited for this movie and can't wait to see what they do with it. No matter what they do, even if I hate it, I'll be able to forgive it quickly simply cause it is Fairy Tail. So bring it on. Can't wait for May.

The creator of the manga is working with the people who are making this movie that's why it has some things we've seen in the manga. It looks like this might be what will happen near the end of the manga hence everyone saying there's possible foreshadowing involved. I'm just hoping that after this comes out we'll possibly have more material for the last restart of the anime and that this movie isn't the end. After all Zeref doesn't appear to be in it.
Apr 27, 2017 10:06 PM

Aug 2012
New trailer

May 2, 2017 4:12 AM

Dec 2015
New PV features main Theme Song

Alternative:
May 11, 2017 1:57 AM

Aug 2012
New PV

More topics from this board

» GRAY and stuff

ABC539 - Aug 17, 2017

3 by gojotanjiro »»
Aug 16, 2023 4:24 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Movie 2: Dragon Cry Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

-Stray - May 6, 2017

91 by MizuhoKamui »»
Apr 10, 2023 11:10 AM

» When does this movie take place within the anime timeline?

Ryan_1 - Apr 19, 2017

13 by Boomer5790 »»
Jun 21, 2020 10:06 AM

» Should I watch the movie now or just wait for the anime?

Warchi - Nov 28, 2017

7 by phantomfandom »»
Oct 28, 2019 11:30 AM

» When should I watch this movie?

Omnitrix10 - Apr 13, 2018

3 by iamdunovus »»
Nov 24, 2018 4:49 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.