Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 10, 2017 8:29 AM

Jul 2008
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Last chapter.

I did get a bit emotional reading the last few pages. Akane finally gets to attend school and leave the hospital, and she thanks Aoi for the transplant.

Overall though, the chapter was a very quick check in with every character.

I love Akane as a character, but I'm not sure how I feel about the series as a whole. The romance stuff was really cliche, and other than Ayumu and Kohatan, every main couple was established by volume 6 or 7 (or even earlier?). Also, many characters felt shoved aside once their main "plot" purpose was over. (Wakana after liking Aoi, Ayumu after losing to Aoi in exams, Shin after moving to his confectionery school). It really was the twins' story, I guess. The last couple volumes were almost all just Akane and Aoi and the hospital and stuff.

Annywayyy, I will definitely miss Akane and her friends. The clock metaphor was a bit strained, but I am glad their time is "moving" again~
May 24, 2017 9:29 PM
Dec 2008
GarLogan78 said:
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
Last chapter.

I did get a bit emotional reading the last few pages. Akane finally gets to attend school and leave the hospital, and she thanks Aoi for the transplant.

I love Akane as a character, but I'm not sure how I feel about the series as a whole. The romance stuff was really cliche, and other than Ayumu and Kohatan, every main couple was established by volume 6 or 7 (or even earlier?). Also, many characters felt shoved aside once their main "plot" purpose was over. (Wakana after liking Aoi, Ayumu after losing to Aoi in exams, Shin after moving to his confectionery school). It really was the twins' story, I guess. The last couple volumes were almost all just Akane and Aoi and the hospital and stuff.

Annywayyy, I will definitely miss Akane and her friends. The clock metaphor was a bit strained, but I am glad their time is "moving" again~

Hello. I don't know if this is too late, but may I ask where you have read the manga? Everywhere I checked has only ten or twelve chapters scanned and translated.

Thank you!
May 25, 2017 6:20 AM

Jul 2008
anime_addict11 said:
GarLogan78 said:
Last chapter.

Hello. I don't know if this is too late, but may I ask where you have read the manga? Everywhere I checked has only ten or twelve chapters scanned and translated.

Thank you!

I read it in Japanese, sorry! D:
May 27, 2017 1:21 AM
Dec 2008
GarLogan78 said:
anime_addict11 said:

Thank you!

Lol, it's okay. But would you happen to know where I can read the raws then? Thanks again!
May 27, 2017 1:42 AM

Jul 2008
anime_addict11 said:
GarLogan78 said:

Lol, it's okay. But would you happen to know where I can read the raws then? Thanks again!

I actually bought the manga at a Book Off in Tokyo, so idk if there are scans online or where to find them.
May 27, 2017 3:38 PM
Dec 2008
GarLogan78 said:
anime_addict11 said:

I actually bought the manga at a Book Off in Tokyo, so idk if there are scans online or where to find them.

Ah, okay. Thank you very much!
Sep 26, 2017 10:55 PM

May 2010
GarLogan78 said:
Last chapter.

I'm so happy we got to see Akane going to high school! One of the things I liked the most was how the autor conveyed that they all grew up a little, you know? Akane lost a bit of her round face, Shin got taller, Aoi cooler... They are all moving forward.

Just like you said, this is not a manga whose focus is romance. It's about family and healing, not only physical but also in their relationship, that was strained for so long.

While I confess I started reading this expecting twincest, instead my dirty soul got healed a bit by such cuteness. I think now I kinda understand how moe fans feel like lol

What I didn't like so much overall:
1) I wish Shin-chan didn't cook EVERYTIME he showed up, it was almost like that was his only purpose, so Akane cooking for him in the special chapter was great.
2) Why the heck didn't the dad showed up before?! I mean, your DAUGHTER has leukemia, dude! Talk about being irresponsible lol
3) It would be nice if Aoi expressed his feelings for Karin more, I couldn't really feel love there so much, idk.
4) WHY KILL THE LITTLE GIRL!!!!! that was just mean :(

Overall it was an awfully cute manga with a different focus and adorable characters (all of them!).
Jan 27, 2018 11:55 PM
Jan 2018
lihmao said:
GarLogan78 said:
Last chapter.

I'm so happy we got to see Akane going to high school! One of the things I liked the most was how the autor conveyed that they all grew up a little, you know? Akane lost a bit of her round face, Shin got taller, Aoi cooler... They are all moving forward.

Just like you said, this is not a manga whose focus is romance. It's about family and healing, not only physical but also in their relationship, that was strained for so long.

While I confess I started reading this expecting twincest, instead my dirty soul got healed a bit by such cuteness. I think now I kinda understand how moe fans feel like lol

What I didn't like so much overall:
1) I wish Shin-chan didn't cook EVERYTIME he showed up, it was almost like that was his only purpose, so Akane cooking for him in the special chapter was great.
2) Why the heck didn't the dad showed up before?! I mean, your DAUGHTER has leukemia, dude! Talk about being irresponsible lol
3) It would be nice if Aoi expressed his feelings for Karin more, I couldn't really feel love there so much, idk.
4) WHY KILL THE LITTLE GIRL!!!!! that was just mean :(

Overall it was an awfully cute manga with a different focus and adorable characters (all of them!).
Which little girl died? I haven't read it yet, but I've got to know!!
Jan 28, 2018 2:21 AM

Jul 2008
dv36muskan said:

There is a little girl in the same hospital ward as Akane. She is only in a few chapters and she dies of her illness after Akane befriends her.
Jan 28, 2018 2:23 AM
Jan 2018
GarLogan78 said:
dv36muskan said:

There is a little girl in the same hospital ward as Akane. She is only in a few chapters and she dies of her illness after Akane befriends her.
Oh, okay. I was actually a bit worried that it would by Akane's little sister.
Aug 21, 2018 8:27 AM
Apr 2018
did akane pass the highschool exam? and what happened to akane and shin? what did they talk about in the hospital?
Dawn_KuraiiAug 21, 2018 6:25 PM
Sep 11, 2020 7:10 AM

May 2016
I love how is the story about two silblings, I guess it was unaivoidable to force romance here since this is a shoujo manga but I would love to see a story more focused on the two without the medical drama and the such.

Even so it was a good series overall.
Feb 15, 2021 10:51 PM
Feb 2021
Its been a long time since ive last read this manga on otakumole(and now it gone i cant reread it anymore*sob*) i personally liked the fluff moments of shin and akane. They are so kawaii... The part when akane got sick was a sob part but it was such a good twist for the story.. honestly before reading this manga i thought it was an incest one so its kind of a relief that it isnt hahaha... Tho i feel like the author focused on shin-akane fluff than the other ships fluff cus they r kinda bland.. only akane and shin's scenes gives me butterflies and make me kyah~...

It was a nice manga overall i recommend. And i hope it gets fully translated soon so i can reread... This is one of my favourites

More topics from this board

» Where can I read the manga?

AnimangaGirl - Nov 16, 2022

2 by AnimangaGirl »»
Nov 19, 2022 6:02 PM

Poll: » Romantica Clock Chapter 28 Discussion

LastLuminescence - Aug 28, 2020

0 by LastLuminescence »»
Aug 28, 2020 2:21 PM

Poll: » Romantica Clock Chapter 38 Discussion

tr25a3 - Jul 26, 2020

0 by tr25a3 »»
Jul 26, 2020 8:43 AM

Poll: » Romantica Clock Chapter 37 Discussion

tr25a3 - Jul 26, 2020

0 by tr25a3 »»
Jul 26, 2020 8:21 AM

» Volume 6 Discussion (Chapters 22-25) + Extra Chapters

Gar_Logan - Sep 22, 2016

1 by tr25a3 »»
Jul 22, 2020 12:15 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.