Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 5, 2017 3:40 AM

Nov 2007
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
The daughter actually was sad about getting rejected. Mother is with her and made her feel better.

While afraid of abduction incident, Audou x Wakaba enjoys their time together with their kid. As a human, though, Wakaba was worried about dying earlier than her love.

While trying to work and blend with the humans, Shiki and Rima got reported that they are vampire.

Been experiencing many things, including funerals, that's why they officially are in relations?
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Mar 5, 2017 11:24 PM

Oct 2016
This manga is making me more confused and hurt.

Zero is giving his whole being to Yuuki and Yuuki just keeps on remembering Kaname. How twisted is that?

I don't even know how I will survive this mess.
Mar 6, 2017 4:04 AM

Jun 2013
Whenever I read VK it just feels like stabbing myself in the heart 1093783 times. Anyways, I just find it sad that over the course of those thousand years with Zero, Yuki always thought of Kaname. What's even more tragically beautiful and sad is that Aidou wanted Sayori to stay with him forever but couldn't because she chose to remain human so even when old age took her he continued to love her unconditionally. I atleast wanted those two to be together forever ahh. Hino-sensei just likes torturing us with tons of feels lol.

I want this feelfest to end and show us the timeline where cutie Ren is born. And finally, the married life of Yuki and Zero. I've had enough suffering already ok.
Mar 15, 2017 8:18 PM
Feb 2013
I am all for loving someone after their death/remaining single but that ideal doesn't fit what Yuuki has been about, concerning her relationship with the two guys before and after Kaname's death.

She is the most triggering heroine I have ever seen. Does the Author have a cuck fetish or something? Because every chapter is about how she's stringing this damn saint along while thinking about Mr.Dead. This has to be one of the most unhealthy depictions of a heroine's mental state I have ever seen.

It's gotten so bad that I almost think there is some biological vampiric curse on the dumb girl.

Fucking Zero. He's a saint, and if it make shim happy to be a cuck, well... I guess so long as he's happy but it's still shameful to put up with this bullshit. He deserved so much better than to be strung along for centuries.

Would anyone ever accept that she really unconditionally loved Zero after all this and knowing she sacrifices herself at the end of it all anyway? Feels so fake. I hate to say it but Zero basically got used goods with tons of baggage as a consolation prize that he can't even actually enjoy because of said baggage.

May this be a lesson to men. Don't go for the crazies.

Sayori and Aidou are literally the cure to this cancer. Thank you for being a real woman and not a dustrag Sayori.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Vampire Knight: Memories Chapter 11 Discussion

tsubasalover - Jul 23, 2017

3 by Aurakin »»
Nov 20, 2023 7:59 PM

Poll: » Vampire Knight: Memories Chapter 32 Discussion

tsubasalover - Jul 20, 2021

2 by animalia »»
Mar 9, 2023 7:35 AM

Poll: » Vampire Knight: Memories Chapter 38 Discussion

tsubasalover - Jun 20, 2022

0 by tsubasalover »»
Jun 20, 2022 4:00 PM

Poll: » Vampire Knight: Memories Chapter 37 Discussion

tsubasalover - Jun 20, 2022

0 by tsubasalover »»
Jun 20, 2022 3:55 PM

Poll: » Vampire Knight: Memories Chapter 34 Discussion

tsubasalover - Oct 28, 2021

2 by ThatDeadMikey »»
Apr 5, 2022 7:33 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.