Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Jan 27, 2018 12:03 PM

Mar 2016
Weekly, max of 7.
Normally, usually 2 or 3. I like to change the air a little bit most of the times.
Jan 27, 2018 12:19 PM

Jul 2017
When I first watched anime I only watched one at a time but now I watch the seasonal anime that are currently airing as well as like 4 shows at a time, I would marathon a show until I thought I should stop for now then go to the next one
Jan 27, 2018 12:49 PM

Jan 2015
Eh, I can usually watch two or three at a time, and switch between them throughout the week. I'm watching about three at the moment.
Jan 28, 2018 5:05 PM

Aug 2016
it depends, if its anime from the ongoing season then i could pick up around 8 shows and be watching 1 episode a week from 8 shows but as for anime thats not from the ongoing season i stick to one at a time. However ill commonly pick 1 completed anime and watching that also while the ongoing seasons on also.
Jan 28, 2018 5:10 PM

Sep 2010
Usually whatever seasonal anime catches my eye and on days when they are not uploaded I watch completed series like right now I'm working on Garo and The Galaxy Railways. Also working on Detective Conan I started on episode 757 I did go back and watch the very first episode and the episode where they introduced Kaito Kid.
"What has two arms, two legs, and is alive? Not your favorite character lol! xD"
Jan 28, 2018 5:40 PM

Nov 2015
CzeroC said:
I think that depends. I classify them into different priority : the weekly grind, the daily grind and the marathon. For weekly it would be the currently airing anime, seasonal in short.

iLya said:
I have two.... categories.
Daily (old with complete episodes) and Weekly (new season).

I'm like this. I have shows that I put in different categories, that I also give different priorities depending on how much time I have to watch anime. The categories usually reflect the status of the show, type, and general genres or 'feel' of the show. The priorities are descending, so if I only have enough time to watch 1 or 2 episodes, I get to the shows that are more important.

Primary/Continuation - Sequels/2nd seasons to shows I've watched earlier (TV and Movies) that I've added to my On Hold list. I like to mainly focus on watching/catching up on series I've already started, so I don't get so many entries in my backlogs. Only one show at a time
    Secondary/Airing - Seasonal anime. I try to only watch a few, no more than 3 - not including new seasons to shows I've already watched or anime that are continuing from the previous season. I sometimes end up adding one or two shows if it's one that everyone is hype about or it's risen to popularity. (Especially since I have a bit of a complicated system for seasonal, so I don't mainly watch shows that I'm personally interested in or that have initial hype or popularity)
    Tertiary/New - If I've caught up on sequels and seasonal both then I'll watch a new series from my PTW or continue if I've already started one. These are usually any genre except slice of life. I also only watch one new series at a time. (After I finish it - the initial first season - I'll add the rest of the series to my On Hold and they'll have highest priority)
    Quaternary/New - this is the category for new series that are strictly non-action for the most part. Slice of life, romcoms, and generally slower-paced shows that I like to watch once in a while as a nice balance to everything else that I watch. usually one or two at a time
    Quinary/Extra - random shows that don't fit into any other category. Because of the low priority, I hardly get to these shows/episodes more than once every week or two. At best, these can be super hype shows that I don't want to binge all at once that I want to savor, or they can be seasonal anime that I don't like to watch on a weekly basis (either because I'm bored with them or feel like they'd be best enjoyed at a slower pace). Other times, they are just random shows that I happened to start - from not on my MAL - or that someone has shown me. At worst, these can be shows that I'm close to dropping (and watching them on lowest priority means that I won't have to force myself to get to them with any sort of regularity) or shows that I have dropped that I've decided to pick back up for whatever reason. Given the random nature of these shows, I don't really have a limit to how many I watch at one time, not that I actively try to watch as many as possible.

How ever many the number in each category, I try to have no more than 20 shows in my Currently Watching (although given the different priorities and regularities with with I get to different categories, I'm not necessarily sure this actually counts as watching them all at once)

ISOQuorraJan 28, 2018 5:45 PM
Jan 29, 2018 2:11 AM

Aug 2015
One at a time for non-seasonal. I watch seasonal anime episodes when they come out and that number varies.

Thank god for recaps.

❝ falling sick on a journey
my dream wanders around
fields of dry grass. ❞
()
Jan 29, 2018 3:41 PM
Feb 2017
If one at a time is all you can handle than stick to that. Even though my watch list says I'm watching over 20 anime, I usually watch around 10 at a time.

Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

» Why male characters tend to have more interesting personalities than female characters?

Alpha_1_Zero - 2 hours ago

3 by Zarutaku »»
2 minutes ago

Poll: » What tropes do you find the most annoying in a protagonist?

ZeroMajor12 - 3 minutes ago

0 by ZeroMajor12 »»
3 minutes ago

» What's your most controversial anime among your favorites? ( 1 2 3 )

Kushna - Apr 5

106 by NubFix »»
5 minutes ago

» ❄️ Anime Winter 2024 Male Characters Tournament ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

ISeeLifePeople - Apr 14

231 by Thanatos1 »»
5 minutes ago

» Advertise your favorite anime

Tannenbusch - 2 hours ago

4 by Zarutaku »»
8 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.