Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 11, 2017 8:23 AM

Jan 2017
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
I found that ending scene kind of weird. They were just suddenly making out in a shower for some reason. I wish they left the firework makeout scene longer instead. I guess they did it so we could see the boys naked, but I wasn't a fan.
Feb 11, 2017 9:35 AM

Sep 2016
Someone made a discussion on this :o Well done.

It's been a while since I've watched this but I do remember most of what you're saying. The firework scene was really nice and it really showed one of the main characters dedication for his feelings towards the other main character as he rode his bike all the way to see him. It was like a big build up towards their kiss. (Excuse me as I have forgotten their names).
I don't really have much to say for that last scene in the shower. I wasn't much of a fan either. For me, it felt rather rushed because I don't see the motive for one of the main characters feelings towards the other one. With that said, considering it was only an hour, it didn't do too bad. But then again we get nice short films which are an hour and are done much better.

I gave this a 5/10
BeKleyFeb 11, 2017 9:44 AM

"Even if your soul disappears, your wishes and curses remain in this world."
Apr 13, 2018 10:09 PM

Apr 2017
The art is amazing it reminds of Please Save My Earth OVA.
When Sakura saw Shizuka with a girl in the Cafe he is supposed to talk to himself about what does he feel is it jealousy the anime didn't portray this scene right, also, the ending scene they left their comfortable bed and when to have sex on the bathroom tiles feels kind of nonsense.
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.