Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 2, 2017 6:27 AM

May 2013
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Pretty good follow up to the first episode. Got what I expected, except I kinda forgot they had balls. Cool beans though.

Mod Edit: Modified title as series name was updated.
sarroushJun 21, 2017 8:58 PM
Feb 2, 2017 9:20 AM

Feb 2013
Lmao, what a way to start out the episode, with dick puppetry.

Shame the girls didn't switch or do more with each other.

The 'handjobshake' event was just too hilarious. Was actually surprised to see any autofellatio action, even though short. Then it suddenly turned awkward with the ballsackjob or whatever you want to call it. For me, there's a threshold for when guy on futa starts becoming questionable and that definitely is something that will cross it.

Overall, it was pretty good episode, I could do without some things. Some female fans would have been a nice addition. The two really seem to enjoy themselves the entire episode, which was nice.

♥ ☆ ♥ | My list is a bit NSFW | Hentai Database Contributors Club | ♥ ☆ ♥
If you see a hentai anime using a manga/eroge cover image, help by replacing it with its proper image!
Feb 3, 2017 10:21 PM

Dec 2009
Feb 7, 2017 9:27 AM

Aug 2015
Yeah I was hoping for more interaction between the two of them. The gang bang scene wasn't entertaining at all or the hand job shake. Definitely prefer the first episode.
So many boobs in fairy tail, it's crazy.
Feb 20, 2017 7:25 PM

Jan 2014
Agreed
I wish there was less men/ more just them. Still enjoyed, hope for more futa titles in the future.
Feb 21, 2017 10:38 PM

Jul 2013
I don't have a problem with there being men unlike most comments here but god the stuff they did were all so gay, I mean grabbing the balls and using them like boobs in titfucks is just...
Feb 22, 2017 4:41 AM
Oct 2013
Most lewd plays this ep. Especially autofella and the ejaculating onto own face from just pussy sex (*˘︶˘*) Although would of preferred more of it instead of them having the onahole on from the start which prevented both of those. And didn't cum inside own mouth which would of been nice to see.

Also very nice to see the jiggle of ass and legs during the sex of just two of them. A phenomenon I would say is missing in most other hentais.

Breasts jiggled quite well throughout as well. And the bodies of the two were most kinky, being toned and plump in the right places besides having the appeal of futa bodies (ㅅ˘︶˘)♡

The tamazuri was rare play never seen before. Quite interesting.

The dick puppet theatre thing was fun in a dirty kind way. I liked how they tried to hide it the first XD pulling the pantsu up and skirt down to hide the dicks was kinda erotic. something changed I suppose since they were not hiding at all the second time.
User-sanFeb 22, 2017 4:52 AM
Feb 22, 2017 9:35 PM

Oct 2015
Damn, this episode was totally a turn-off for me.

They put tons of random creppy men to fuck them.

This episode had just 1 enjoyable scene, which was just the two of them doing it. No surprise.

No words can describe how I'm disappointing.
One of the only 2016 futa hentais and I receive this...

Hope I don't get to see more futa hentais like this in the future.

4/10

TechOtaku-hFeb 22, 2017 9:44 PM
Mar 7, 2017 4:37 PM

Sep 2012
I have to agree. This episode really was disappointing. I waited an entire year for this and was let down.

To mirror what others have said...
• Not enough interaction between the futas.

• Too many men, could have used some female fans as well.

• They advertised it showing a third girl that we haven't seen before but she wasn't even in the episode, so what gives?

Sad that it's just an OVA. Can't we get a futa hentai series already?
Mar 13, 2017 3:00 AM

May 2016
Those were pretty creative ways of using their dick and balls :o

It's hard ta get off when there're a lot of dudes (not to mention ugly ones) in those naughty scenes with the exception of Riko's apology. I had awkward laughs and a slightly feel-bad fap because of them *~*

I like how they gave attention to the ass physics while they're fucking~

Mar 22, 2017 6:48 PM
Feb 2013
I thought I have seen everything. But this one scene, paizuri with ballsacks. Damn, that's something new. wtf...
Aug 18, 2017 6:59 AM

Jul 2017
The ball crushing is...weird. Like them 1 on 1.
Oct 15, 2017 2:39 PM

Jul 2011
Don't get a lot of pure futa hentais anymore, disappointed at the lack of scenes between the girls themselves. They were pretty the main highlights of each episode for me. The camera foreplay/gangbang with the fans was kind of lame though they did a lot of "creative" things with the futa balls and such.

Kind of annoying at times they did a play-by-play of every single thing that was happening to them but I could overlook it after a while.

Really loved the blonde futa Riko, both were nice to look at actually and had good sex scenes together with each other. Shame that there won't be more done with these two.
Nov 20, 2017 6:09 AM
Nov 2017
I really loved it!! Especially the balljob part (it's rare in hentai) and the crushing balls part.
I loved every minute of this episode.
I'm waiting for third episode
Jan 3, 2018 3:12 PM

Aug 2015
Only the futanari scene between the two girls is good. The rest of the series is a waste of time.
May 21, 2022 2:36 PM

Jul 2014
Was laughing during the whole episode lol That was a very interesting watch.

More topics from this board

» Second Episode?

Rhys2753 - Jun 9, 2016

7 by TechOtaku-h »»
Jan 5, 2017 1:05 PM

Poll: » Shinsei: Futanari Idol - Dekatama-kei! Episode 1 Discussion

devinder - Feb 26, 2016

16 by TechOtaku-h »»
Nov 5, 2016 5:25 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.