Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 15, 2017 4:32 PM

Dec 2015
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
I enjoyed the visualization of Aohata's newspaper article! It almost seemed like a tv documentary or a textbook retelling real historic events from that timeframe.

When Aohata advised Garai not to step forward yet I thought about whether Yuki will do so in his stead but I guess he couldn't because of his close connection to the NSC.

I wonder if Aohata will be killed soon due to him declining the bodyguard offer.

That smirk at the end.... ( ͡ ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡° )
Jul 21, 2021 11:08 PM

Oct 2016
I loved this episode!
All the social consequences that a great revelation that has to do with chemical and biological weapons can cause, and therefore be closely related to some government issue that maybe can be something related with the economy and/or plain corruption.
And now that Nakata asked Yuuki for help, he can pull his strings around...
Apr 22, 10:54 AM
May 2018
This manga is trying to make it seem as if spraying agent orange and napalm is anywhere near the same as a kill it all chemical weapon... Tezuka thanks for your contributions to anime and manga, but you're the biggest fool of your time, just for this thing alone.

More topics from this board

Poll: » MW Chapter 26 Discussion

ClosedCX - Apr 27, 2011

14 by Fabrizio00 »»
Apr 22, 5:34 PM

Poll: » MW Chapter 25 Discussion

Jacksnapp - Jan 15, 2017

1 by Fabrizio00 »»
Apr 22, 5:03 PM

Poll: » MW Chapter 24 Discussion

Jacksnapp - Jan 15, 2017

1 by Fabrizio00 »»
Apr 22, 4:51 PM

Poll: » MW Chapter 23 Discussion

Jacksnapp - Jan 15, 2017

2 by Fabrizio00 »»
Apr 22, 2:28 PM

Poll: » MW Chapter 22 Discussion

Jacksnapp - Jan 15, 2017

1 by Fabrizio00 »»
Apr 22, 12:28 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.