Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 10, 2017 1:08 PM
Aug 2015
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
ok, i don't know how i feel about this

yui is kinda fucked up
Jan 14, 2017 6:32 PM

Dec 2016
I already saw the spoiler on Harada's twitter so I knew about seme Yui. I didn't like this chap as much as the others, but it's still good.
I still prefer the sadistic a-hole Kei as seme tho
Jul 29, 2022 11:02 PM

Oct 2017
I would like to share my thoughts about the lastest chapter, the extra one. At the end I think that Yui can not get rid of his parents and feels guilty about the relationship he's hiding from them, (not only for them but Kei's feelings who made things "clear" with his own parents) so that's the reason why he must to take pills and also smoke after see his parents (the same as Kei after having sex because of the blaming feelings he developed to himself and his own existence) even when he's strong to the rest of the world it's different when it comes to his own parents (then lying in front of Niichan but also to himself in some point) This is my half convinced statement but could it be otherwise that Yui is maybe simply trying obsessively to appropriate the same habits of Kei as smoking and taking pills to calm down? That's my biggest doubt about it.
Talking about the plot of the manga I do appreciate that Harada sensei worked in this matter of pedophilia and clearly showed an avoided or hidden topic as how old traumatic experiences make this situations replicate many other times in real life involving other innocent victims and doing eternal the vicious circle. After all I also do agree with the idea that almost all of the perverts kinks and other paraphilias come from it.
-¡Give yourself to me!

More topics from this board

Poll: » Niichan Chapter 1 Discussion

stronyy - Aug 22, 2016

2 by RowChu »»
Nov 26, 2020 4:38 PM

» Niichan Chapter 4 Discussion

stronyy - Dec 11, 2016

3 by stronyy »»
Dec 12, 2016 11:36 AM

Poll: » Niichan Chapter 3 Discussion

stronyy - Sep 10, 2016

2 by stronyy »»
Oct 18, 2016 11:44 AM

Poll: » Niichan Chapter 2 Discussion

stronyy - Aug 22, 2016

0 by stronyy »»
Aug 22, 2016 11:15 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.