Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Dec 26, 2016 3:44 PM
Sep 2012
I know it is suppose to be slice of life, and that works fine. And we did have villains in the OVA and the movie, but those both were creatures with no self contentious of what they were doing. I mean a true bad guy that is purposely trying to do evil things.

Nothing but slice of life stories for the whole series, can it be done? Maybe it can do what My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic, which is mostly slice of life, but at the end of each season there is save the world plot from evil. Maybe it can do that.

You have these girls with magical powers, not to see them in action would be a waste.

Here is an idea for an antagonist, maybe I have been too interest in Pokemon Sun and Moon, but maybe Diana's family, Diana could be our Lillie.
Dec 31, 2016 2:18 AM
Jul 2018
Yeah most probable.
And if it will then it will probably be them:
Dec 31, 2016 5:41 AM
Sep 2012
JumBoRGiNo said:
Yeah most probable.

Well you obviously haven't seen the Enchanted Parade movie, that or you are being sarcastic. Because I know these girls, they are cool, they are not bad guys.
Dec 31, 2016 6:55 AM
Jul 2018
blfan said:
JumBoRGiNo said:
Yeah most probable.

Well you obviously haven't seen the Enchanted Parade movie, that or you are being sarcastic. Because I know these girls, they are cool, they are not bad guys.

yes the first one is correct, well nvm then idk who it is
Jan 3, 2017 8:26 AM

Jan 2015
JumBoRGiNo said:
Yeah most probable.

Have you watched the second movie?
Jan 3, 2017 8:31 AM

Oct 2016
It'll have a monster/misunderstanding of the week and light antagonism between other girls at the school until they reconcile and become friends. You heard it here first folks. Solid 7/10 (unless they somehow manage to maintain that fantastic animation for an entire series).
Jan 6, 2017 11:55 AM

Feb 2015
I'm hoping there will be, because I don't know what else the TV adaption could be about? The story would pretty much go nowhere without a villain.

Jan 7, 2017 2:26 PM

Nov 2016
Victorian-Doll said:
I'm hoping there will be, because I don't know what else the TV adaption could be about? The story would pretty much go nowhere without a villain.

I disagree, I'd be very happy with their day to day exploits/misadventures around the school and local town. Diana could very feasibly be the only antagonistic character.
Jan 7, 2017 5:00 PM
Sep 2012
Hisakura said:
Victorian-Doll said:

I disagree, I'd be very happy with their day to day exploits/misadventures around the school and local town. Diana could very feasibly be the only antagonistic character.

I don't think Diana as a antagonist, her two lackeys they are more antagonistic she is, just saying. Diana is basically a Tsukanee.

I like the idea of Diana's parents being antagonistic characters, have them have all of Diana's bad qualities, but none of her good qualities. I want to see her parents, I just have this head canon that all the phrase she gets from the professors and her peers, her family expects more.
blfanJan 7, 2017 6:36 PM
Jan 7, 2017 5:11 PM
Jul 2018
I hope it's kinda like Harry Potter...
Jan 29, 2017 12:12 PM
Jan 2015
It would be very interesting if Shiny Chariot was the villain. It would be an immediate way to have the series take a dark turn if the protagonist's idol turned out to be evil.

It could actually happen because she has been missing, and the teacher seems to have some sort of remorse about her. Harry Potter's wand was made of the same feathers as Voldemort's, like how Akko has Chariot's shiny rod. She's also tinted red in the promo picture and looks a little menacing.

For explaining why, I would not want it to be because she was rejected by the magical society because of her show magic or something like that. I would rather it be more like she was evil all along and she fed off the magical energy of her admirers.
Jan 30, 2017 12:28 PM
Sep 2012
coasteringkid said:
It would be very interesting if Shiny Chariot was the villain. It would be an immediate way to have the series take a dark turn if the protagonist's idol turned out to be evil.

It could actually happen because she has been missing, and the teacher seems to have some sort of remorse about her. Harry Potter's wand was made of the same feathers as Voldemort's, like how Akko has Chariot's shiny rod. She's also tinted red in the promo picture and looks a little menacing.

For explaining why, I would not want it to be because she was rejected by the magical society because of her show magic or something like that. I would rather it be more like she was evil all along and she fed off the magical energy of her admirers.

No not going to happen, Shiny Chariot is not missing. If you haven't figured that out yet, don't want to spoil it.
Jan 30, 2017 3:04 PM

Jul 2008
blfan said:
coasteringkid said:

No not going to happen, Shiny Chariot is not missing. If you haven't figured that out yet, don't want to spoil it.

Yeah, if we're thinking the same thing it seemed pretty obvious from episode 1. Maybe even the short movies, don't really remember. I might be completely off though.

As for a twist I'm hoping there is none in this show. I definitely don't want an even slightly dark turn, so unless it's a very silly or comical antagonist I probably won't like it. Just hoping for episodic fun for the entire run personally.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Little Witch Academia (TV) Episode 14 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Apr 9, 2017

152 by LFC123 »»
Mar 21, 1:12 AM

Poll: » Little Witch Academia (TV) Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 5, 2017

116 by Sr_Caneca »»
Mar 7, 3:57 PM

Poll: » Little Witch Academia (TV) Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Feb 26, 2017

159 by Sr_Caneca »»
Mar 7, 3:42 PM

Poll: » Little Witch Academia (TV) Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 25, 2017

310 by HoneyBees91 »»
Feb 28, 12:06 PM

Poll: » Little Witch Academia (TV) Episode 18 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - May 7, 2017

186 by trueauracoral »»
Feb 18, 7:57 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.