Pages (39) « First ... « 21 22 [23] 24 25 » ... Last »
Dec 20, 2016 8:57 AM

Nov 2015
-shad- said:
Togs said:
Omg jeezus, nathed by 10 people voting for Shad -_________-

Ez mafia caught. Its 3/4 of the 10.

THank me later town :D
I mean, I think you're town but this is the kind of thing that's getting you trouble. If you are lynched I really hope I'm wrong about you
Dec 20, 2016 8:57 AM

Jan 2010
DenjaX said:
Vadim: Phraze
Why Phraze over -shad-?
Proud Administrator of the D Gray Man FC and OnePunch-Man FC

Dec 20, 2016 8:58 AM

May 2012
Guys, don't vote for Shad. He's town.
Edit: At least if that's town exclusive. ~_~ But Phraze is the better lynch now.
Dec 20, 2016 8:58 AM

Jan 2014
The pace with which the shad train has picked up suddenly is not normal >.>
Dec 20, 2016 8:59 AM

May 2012
Chione said:
The pace with which the shad train has picked up suddenly is not normal >.>
Switch to Phraze?

Jan 2010
What is the count 2 minutes

Nov 2008
I knew we should have lynched Karote.

He's done it again but this time with his parking vote on shad. I bet he's laughing in the shadows. xDD

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .anime . manga . updates . ♫♪ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

May 2012
[5] Shad | Karote, Logic, Chione, Penta, Phraze
[1] Togs | Shad
[1] Gruffin | Penta,
[3] Phraze | Denja, Togs, Gruffin
[1] Karote | Rinto

Jan 2010
Vadim: Phraze I hope this is right. Sorry if this is Hirugashi all over again.

Aug 2013
-shad- said:
Phraze said:
Denja was smart enough to make a plan, so he should be smart enough to see my answer. mechanical player desu~
in all my games so far, I never asked ppl to claim. it's usually others who asked for it. I rely more on behavior/association/etc. heck it was always (fake)claims that messed up my reading. this setup is esp based on behavior so I'm playing by that, and pffft to claims(tho maybe for Denja). plz no stupid posts... about 3 times I'm dealing with lousy town it's just wowww take meh to paradizo

I'm no pro claimer //offgame comment [and do not question my playstyle]

if u have doubts about me, pls find it in another way
claims+antimechanic setup=solution?? srsly?

This line of post makes me thinks that phraze is town this game. Shes sounding like shes a frustrated town, which can happen to players who are town rather than mafia more often than not - as mafia already know who is mafia and who is town.

I should know this because it has happened to me before during mahou shoujo crossover and magi.

not really buying it man. Imo that emotion can be easily faked.
HAMMER
vadim: shad
"If you look for a ghost, you'll find one."
Dec 20, 2016 9:00 AM

Jan 2014

Aug 2012
Time!

Jan 2010
logic340 said:
Vadim: Phraze I hope this is right. Sorry if this is Hirugashi all over again.
Ugh I made a tie what should I do?

Dec 2013
HALT!

Nov 2008
Goodluck counting the votes. xDD

This 8 hour gap vote count makes things even more difficult.

This game its at new level man. I'm not fit with this.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .anime . manga . updates . ♫♪ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Jan 2010
Chione said:
Thank you so much!!!! Town is all on -shad- train time to dissect the other one.

Dec 20, 2016 9:01 AM

Oct 2015
With this you can confirm who's mafia. Take it as you will. I love being a grey sheep. Its my destiny. Farewell town :D

Thanks to vanitystar for making it

Aug 2013
This wishy washiness didn't help guys.

like, fuq it, I said earlier I would go with shad, so that's what I did!
"If you look for a ghost, you'll find one."

Jan 2010
DenjaX said:
Goodluck counting the votes. xDD
LMAO!!!! So damn true.

@Gruffin how do you feel about being called out for trying to create panic compared to those who actually did create panic?

Aug 2014
-shad- said:
With this you can confirm who's mafia. Take it as you will. I love being a grey sheep. Its my destiny. Farewell town :D

You didn't die
Be like this seal. It is a happy seal.
~Review Guidelines~ | ~Recommendation Guidelines~ | ~Mafia Society~

May 2012
Did we tie?
Dec 20, 2016 9:02 AM

Oct 2011
lool

Jan 2010
-shad- said:
You survived you know.....

Nov 2008
-shad- said:
Your sack of rice wont be in vain. I shall avenge you my bruthur.

Jan 2010
Gruffin said:
Did we tie?
No Chione got the final vote in.

Dec 20, 2016 9:03 AM

Aug 2014
I'm pretty sure Phrase is town. During my catch up stuff I'll be doing in the next little while I'll point out the post that made me think they couldn't be mafia. Don't waste the search party.

May 2012
logic340 said:
Gruffin said:
Did we tie?
No Chione got the final vote in.
Oh thank god.

Nov 2015
Dam It wouldn't be an MS game without the last minute desperate vote switching.

Jan 2010
DenjaX said:
-shad- said:
Your sack of rice wont be in vain. I shall avenge you my bruthur.
Phraze is dead not -shad-
@-shad- I hope you earn that sack of rice D3. I fully expect 1 of 3 people to be dead come day phase.

Dec 20, 2016 9:04 AM

Aug 2014
Togs said:

Which have only ever been successful in one of the games I've played
Dec 20, 2016 9:04 AM

Jan 2010
PentaFlare said:
I'm pretty sure Phrase is town. During my catch up stuff I'll be doing in the next little while I'll point out the post that made me think they couldn't be mafia. Don't waste the search party.
I honestly wouldn't be surprised either which is why I brought KOta and Karote back up. Those two escaped lynch D1 and stays so far under the radar D2 it's ridiculous.

Dec 20, 2016 9:05 AM

Jan 2010
PentaFlare said:
Togs said:

Which have only ever been successful in one of the games I've played
To be fair DenjaX, Gruffin, and I have been spending the last 48 hour trying to ensure this wouldn't happen.

Dec 20, 2016 9:05 AM

Nov 2008
with just one word, everyone knows shad is town. Isn't this the greatest and easiest game of your life? I wish you have done the same. xDD

Dec 20, 2016 9:06 AM

Jan 2010
If this is Hirugashi again I am so sorry but you haven't yelled at me for not working with town so maybe we were right after all.

May 2012
Togs said:
If people actually talked earlier it wouldn't be a problem. >-> This game is becoming a chore.

Aug 2014
logic340 said:
PentaFlare said:
I honestly wouldn't be surprised either which is why I brought KOta and Karote back up. Those two escaped lynch D1 and stays so far under the radar D2 it's ridiculous.

Just so you know, you are the player I trust the least in this game. Just keep that in mind.
Dec 20, 2016 9:07 AM

Nov 2015
Oh Shad is alive ? I thought it was a tie, ok this is the best case I could have hoped for then actually.
Dec 20, 2016 9:08 AM

Aug 2012
Vadim's List 2.4 (Final)

[5] Phraze Togs, DenjaX, Gruffin, logic340, Chione
[4] -shad- Karote, PentaFlare, Phraze, LucianRoy
[1] Togs -shad-
[1] Karote Rinto-kun

Neglect of Duty || Ruu, Sodalicious_, KOtA, callmeLuna

Mod Notes
-

Suspicion History

Dec 20, 2016 9:10 AM

Oct 2014
Meanwhile we still have no reply from Soda, Ruu, Luna and more....
Gulag when?

Dec 20, 2016 9:11 AM

Oct 2015
I have fulfill the promise land of my country. The Phraze that i saw in the holy grail of Logic speaks to me as i showered myself in fulfilling the duty of my country. I shall seat awaiting the promise that our forefather set for us in Togsery.

They have promised us with good ration and with great Sodal licous i promised i would fight as hard as i could. However, im sure host samas are not proud with my playstyle neither does my countryman, but at least we have caught scum with this play as i sat around Pentaring Flaire

The Gruffin inside us shall always set us apart, my comrades in arms as we will fight for a better day. A Chione shall rise as she will set us apart as the chosen one with her friends in arms LucianRoy, Rinto-kun, KOta , Karote as she say to the oppssite side of the battlefield to callherluna maybe?

Ruuruu ruu ruu 8D. Shall we dine together, my bruthur DenjaX

edit: welp shit thought it was going to be me, took some time for my death speech
-shad-Dec 20, 2016 9:17 AM

Dec 20, 2016 9:11 AM

Jan 2010
PentaFlare said:
logic340 said:

Just so you know, you are the player I trust the least in this game. Just keep that in mind.
The fact that you say then when I am probably one of the most town read furthers my thought that you may be scum. You talked about Gruffin causing panic (even planning for it) which was false narrative on your part or a misunderstanding (you haven't clarified that yet), when you were actually more involved in the cause of panic than Gruffin was. I would hope if you were scum you would have heard from your team that I am not the one to mess with but we can have it out during the night because I will be NK'd before you at this point.

Dec 20, 2016 9:14 AM

Jan 2010
PentaFlare said:
logic340 said:

Just so you know I am fine with this as someone should suspect me I hate being universally town read leads to me being NK'd and hard to get information from people since they all agree on your alignment.

Please do a write up I want to see why I am so untrustworthy.

Dec 20, 2016 9:14 AM

Nov 2008
-shad- said:
I have fulfill the promise land of my country. The Phraze that i saw in the holy grail of Logic speaks to me as i showered myself in fulfilling the duty of my country. I shall seat awaiting the promise that our forefather set for us in Togsery.

They have promised us with good ration and with great Sodal licous i promised i would fight as hard as i could. However, im sure host samas are not proud with my playstyle neither does my countryman, but at least we have caught scum with this play as i sat around Pentaring Flaire

The Gruffin inside us shall always set us apart, my comrades in arms as we will fight for a better day. A Chione shall rise as she will set us apart as the chosen one with her friends in arms LucianRoy, Rinto-kun, KOta , Karote as she say to the oppssite side of the battlefield to callherluna maybe?

Ruuruu ruu ruu 8D

edit: welp shit thought it was going to be me
I'm sad, my name is not there...

Dec 20, 2016 9:16 AM

Jan 2010
Would the scum team all be inactive and let us fight amonst ourselves?
no votes from these 4 Ruu, Sodalicious_, KOtA, callmeLuna
Ruu - promised to be around but also said she feels like she should ask to be replaced
Sodalicious_ - Checked in but has yet to make a game related post
KOta - Promised to give us reads later on they never came
callmeLuna - Has been inactive for at least 96 of the first 120 hours

Dec 20, 2016 9:17 AM

Jan 2010
Now that we have a lynch are we going to use a Search Party or will we be waiting to see if Vadim sends some players to Gulag?

Dec 20, 2016 9:17 AM

Oct 2015
DenjaX said:
-shad- said:

Ruuruu ruu ruu 8D

edit: welp shit thought it was going to be me
I'm sad, my name is not there...

What i wanted ! though i edited xD

Dec 20, 2016 9:22 AM

Nov 2015
Ok. I'll be around a little more to see if I can pick up where I left off D1 then I have plans this afternoon, will be back for the rest of night though.

What interactions did Phraze have with people ? I feel like possible alignments/unalignments should be brought to light and discussed in like the first 12 hours of night, then we should make our decision whether to spend a search party in the latter half.
Dec 20, 2016 9:23 AM

Nov 2008
LucianRoy said:

not really buying it man. Imo that emotion can be easily faked.
HAMMER
vadim: shad

Dec 20, 2016 9:24 AM

Oct 2015
No one is going to comment on the hard effort i made on that one post

:feelsbadmang:

Dec 20, 2016 9:24 AM

Dec 2013
Night 2

After yet another day of much needed hard work. The mighty workers of the village staggered back to their small havens of the night. Exhausted behind simple fatigue, they paid little attention from the side of the roads as the Studer barreled ahead between them. Braking only enough to miss the house completely, it skidded on the ice a few feet its front door. With a clunk the passenger door opened and a lone figure stepped out, his form and face masked by the sun to his back.

As he approached the front door, two armed men hopped out of the back and walked over to join him. With a silent knock, the three stood for a moment before a woman came to the door. The three then forced themselves in, shutting the door swiftly behind them. For a good while there was nothing to see or hear aside from the truck and the dark clouds passing overhead. But after several minutes the door reopened and the armed men exited. Standing to the side, they motioned with their barrels as the woman who had answered earlier rushed out, the passenger on her heels. For a brief moment she looked to the sun and her face shown fully. The villagers could recognize it as one of their own who'd they'd seen and talked to on many occasions before.

Following them were soon five more, but who didn't take the time to admire the scenery. Instead, they hurried toward the back of the truck where the rest were gathering. With a thud the tailgate was lowered, and the six were directed into the back until they were hardly visible. With another thud the gate was raised, and the armed men returned to the front door. Saluting the passenger, they entered it for the final time before returning their salute, the passenger hoped back into the truck. With its engine roaring into action, they drove to the end of the road before disappearing. Without a word or indication of what had happened, those watching were left to return to their business, only to wonder at what they'd witnessed and what it'd meant for them.

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (39) « First ... « 21 22 [23] 24 25 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2866 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:07 AM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8750 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1159 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3810 by Zymf »»
Jun 19, 2023 2:43 PM

» [GAME] Truth or dare (ToD) 2.0 [Round 5] ( 1 2 )

Lambtron - Mar 12, 2019

92 by Zymf »»
Jun 18, 2023 12:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.