Forum Settings
Forums
New
Dec 4, 2016 6:23 AM

Jul 2014
English Patch for PC
https://www.reddit.com/r/steinsgate/comments/5fv542/steinsgate_0_pc_english_patch/

JOIN THE HYPE
SAVE THE WORLD TOGETHER
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Dec 4, 2016 5:01 PM

Mar 2015

DECEIVE YOURSELF
DECEIVE THE WORLD
EL
PSY
CONGROO
Dec 4, 2016 6:36 PM

Jul 2014
ORE WA KANARAZU STEINS;GATE WO MITSUKETE MISERU!!!!
Dec 4, 2016 7:26 PM

Aug 2011
*is happy with the Vita version, but wishes that the PC version was available before having bought it*
Dec 4, 2016 7:55 PM

Jul 2014
CurseGoddess said:
*is happy with the Vita version, but wishes that the PC version was available before having bought it*
Ah, my deep condolence.
*hugs* (>^_^)>
Have you finished S;G 0 yet?
Dec 4, 2016 8:06 PM

Aug 2011
Gensan said:
CurseGoddess said:
Ah, my deep condolence.
*hugs* (>^_^)>

*hugs back with warmth and love*
<3

I haven't. I've read a lot of it, but i'm not the sort who can read for hours on end... I used to be able to do that, but i'm not into reading nearly as much as I used to be, :(
Dec 4, 2016 8:11 PM

Jul 2014
CurseGoddess said:
Gensan said:
Ah, my deep condolence.
*hugs* (>^_^)>

<3

I haven't. I've read a lot of it, but i'm not the sort who can read for hours on end... I used to be able to do that, but i'm not into reading nearly as much as I used to be, :(
OOhhh
How many ending have you clear so far? Since you have Moeka in favorite i presume you're at least finished Maho's route
Dec 4, 2016 8:14 PM

Aug 2011
Gensan said:
CurseGoddess said:

<3

OOhhh
How many ending have you clear so far? Since you have Moeka in favorite i presume you're at least finished Maho's route

I've just gotten Stigma, x.x . I loaded an earlier save and read up until the first part of Presage, but after examining a flowchart for the story of 0, I starting feeling like it would be a better idea to go back and read the other story branch first before going any further.
Dec 4, 2016 8:27 PM

Jul 2014
CurseGoddess said:
Gensan said:
OOhhh

I've just gotten Stigma, x.x . I loaded an earlier save and read up until the first part of Presage, but after examining a flowchart for the story of 0, I starting feeling like it would be a better idea to go back and read the other story branch first before going any further.
Damn that was the same as me, I got Stigma ending first too. >_>
Creepy route

For me i played without flowchart and my experience go like this
Stigma's ending > Mayuri's ending > Maho's ending > Kagari ending > Kurisu ending > back replaying Mayuri route to reach true end.

Yeah, you should play the other branch first if you don't want to play Mayuri route 2 times
And after clearing Kurisu route, Start Mayuri route with New game, You won't be able to enter true end if you don't start Mayuri route with new game.
Dec 4, 2016 8:30 PM

Aug 2011
Gensan said:
CurseGoddess said:

Creepy route

Stigma's ending > Mayuri's ending > Maho's ending > Kagari ending > Kurisu ending > back replaying Mayuri route to reach true end.

Yeah, you should play the other branch first if you don't want to play Mayuri route 2 times
And after clearing Kurisu route, Start Mayuri route with New game, You won't be able to enter true end if you don't start Mayuri route with new game.

I really wish that I didn't get it first, :( . I liked him a lot, and that's sort of ruined me on him for now...

Anyway, i've started following this:
https://unluckyhero.wordpress.com/2016/11/22/steinsgate-0-walkthrough/
Dec 4, 2016 8:46 PM

Jul 2014
CurseGoddess said:
Gensan said:
Creepy route

I really wish that I didn't get it first, :( . I liked him a lot, and that's sort of ruined me on him for now...

Anyway, i've started following this:
https://unluckyhero.wordpress.com/2016/11/22/steinsgate-0-walkthrough/

oh, and this is the overall story flowchart
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CxKcKjmXEAAXAeQ.jpg

Anyway i think it's better to not following walkthrought on every choice.
It's more fun exploring the ending yourself

Just load the shrine quick save (the choice of turn off your phone or not)
then turn your phone off and you will be on other branch route
after that just make the choice by yourself, it more fun. not to mention S;G 0 has auto save everytime when the phone rings (when you need to make choice) so it's really convenience.

Well, just a suggestion (>^_^)>
Dec 14, 2016 11:03 AM

Sep 2013
Suzuha is SOOOO BADASS <33
<33
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Steins;Gate Figurines

Bugsquasher - Nov 23, 2011

4 by Disapeared_Ghost »»
May 25, 2021 3:07 PM

Poll: » Favorite Character ? ( 1 2 )

amirhoss - Aug 19, 2011

55 by gawby »»
Mar 8, 2021 11:05 PM

Poll: » Steins; Gate 0 Favorite Character poll

Gensan - Dec 8, 2016

8 by Pixel_Vapour »»
Apr 11, 2018 1:25 AM

» Daru is a hero. TIME TO SHOW YOUR LOVE FOR SUPAH HAKAH

Gensan - Dec 5, 2016

4 by Gensan »»
Dec 7, 2016 11:02 PM

» Steins;Gate... the novel

TiffaChan - Apr 5, 2012

7 by in_extremis »»
Mar 3, 2016 12:25 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.