Forum Settings
Forums
New
Nov 30, 2016 4:09 PM
Sep 2016
Now that it has been confirmed that Lelouch is returning to the world of living, I can't help wondering how his continued story is going to be conceived.

I personally think it would be awesome if he were officially erased from the identity records in order to live in secrecy, only to emerge, several years later, and having adopted a pseudonym, as the CEO of a mechatronics company of sorts. Similarly to Tony Stark, he has the wits, charisma and looks to able to pull it off. It could even be stated that C.C. would perfectly fit into what Pepper Potts represents to Tony, rendering the analogy even more congruent.

I believe a scenario such as this is likely to be envisaged, due to the fact that I just don't think he would completely renounce the highly ambitious propensity of his, and for a man who exudes such a notoriously striking and commanding aura as Lelouch, I deem it wise for him to contemplate entrepreneurship as a way to meet his outstanding potential.

As for the target of his research and pursuit, I reckon military tech would seem most compatible to his expertise and most relevant to the story altogether.

Furthermore, we're all aware of how greatly the genius-visionary-moguls' stereotype succeeds in the entertainment industry, so why not give it a shot?

Whether or not my proposed conjecture ultimately holds the truth, given how relentlessly driven and overally awe-inspiring the protagonist is, I'll be looking forward to behold his forthcoming endeavors.

Have you also come up with any theories or personal preferences, regarding Lelouch's upcoming trials? If so, then please do share your thoughts.
gabrielkr7Nov 30, 2016 4:31 PM
Nov 30, 2016 4:51 PM
Nov 2010
Lelouch is a demagogue, a skilled manipulator. He is not an engineer.

Also, fuck Pepper Potts.
Yoshii Kiria took over as leader of Fairytale and rebuilt it and became one of Tsukunes formidable enemies but let's save that story for another time

Hehe, let me introduce him to you again, kid. This is Shuzen Issa (who is MIA during the final battle), who will become your 'trainer' starting today. You still have much to go if you want to become the headmaster.

Like the two souls have started to become one.
Nov 30, 2016 5:08 PM
Sep 2016
Even though he's not an engineer graduate, his hardware and software knowledge, both theoretically and practically, as is depicted throughout the series, is absolutely top notch. Furthermore, he is insanely resourceful for his age, which infers he's an extremely fast learner who is also self-taught.
Dec 25, 2016 1:14 AM

Sep 2015
There is only one story route can go,
After Lelouch died for peace years later, a new evil organisation come out and disturb the peace. Zero Suzaku and the Union are unable to deal with it, the world ended in chaos. In theory Lelouch is immortal and hiding, so he has no choice(Nunally's life threaten) but to step out to the world and bring back the peace.
Luckily no one knows Zero's real identity, Lelouch can simply replace Suzaku inside and Suzaku can just reveal himself being hospitalized for a long time after the last battle as an excuse.
Dec 25, 2016 10:44 AM

Dec 2010
Or maybe....Lelouch lives a lovely dovey happily ever after life with Suzaku and now the genre is a rom com
Dec 25, 2016 4:18 PM
Oct 2015
Or, how about a sort of inversion of the start of R2, where Lelouch "lives" a not so happy afterlife surrounded by the happy and peaceful versions of all the people who's death he caused, and, where he and he alone remembers the real world and the past that transpired there.
Meanwhile, in the real/living world, Suzaku, not having magically become a capable leader/politician takes his role as Zero in a masked hero of justice direction while leaving the actual running of the black knights to other senior members of the organization and possibly Shinizel.
The point of contact between them is obviously C.C. who having the ability to communicate with Lelouch in the afterlife via telepathy knows of his situation, and, who gets contacted by a distraught Suzaku that feels he's messing up in his duty as Zero and lets the world slide back into war and chaos.

Also in regards to the OP, i'd say that between the Kallen&Rakshata team and the Lloyed&Cecil team thieve got mechatronics, weapons industry and genius engineers covered pretty well.
Dec 27, 2016 3:22 AM

Jan 2011
It will start with Lelouch leading a normal life, not remembering being ever Zero or Demon Emperor.
Dec 27, 2016 4:00 AM

Mar 2014
I predict it well be GOAT.
Dec 28, 2016 4:56 AM
Dec 2016
Its called revival but i don't believe Lelouch was ever dead in the first place, the guy was a master manipulator its possible the only one that knew he was still alive was CC. I'm not interested in really what direction it takes i just can't wait to see the reactions of Kallen and Suzaku when he reveals that he tricked them again.
Dec 28, 2016 10:36 PM
Oct 2015
CaitlynC said:
It will start with Lelouch leading a normal life, not remembering being ever Zero or Demon Emperor.

Your post lacks a i think/what if starter, is this your personal opinion or is there an official source stating this?
Starting R3 the same as R2 sounds a bit lazy, but i guess it could work nicely enough if this time his oblivion is a reward rather than a punishment.

AzureSerpent said:
Its called revival but i don't believe Lelouch was ever dead in the first place, the guy was a master manipulator its possible the only one that knew he was still alive was CC. I'm not interested in really what direction it takes i just can't wait to see the reactions of Kallen and Suzaku when he reveals that he tricked them again.

we've already seen Kallen's and Suzaku's reactions to being tricked, having them give different reactions now that they're older might be somewhat interesting, but as a member of the 'Leluch is dead' faction i still think that this would just ruin the corner stone of what makes his character great ( that while his obsession with revenge, his sister complex and his end justifies the means mentality lead him to commit many horrible acts, that at his core he was a selfless character who didn't see his life/himself as anything more than just another chess-piece that could be sacrificed for the sake of making a better world for those he cared about ) and instead would just make him a lamer version of Yagami Light.

valvravetruth said:
There is only one story route can go,
After Lelouch died for peace years later, a new evil organisation come out and disturb the peace. Zero Suzaku and the Union are unable to deal with it, the world ended in chaos. In theory Lelouch is immortal and hiding, so he has no choice(Nunally's life threaten) but to step out to the world and bring back the peace.
Luckily no one knows Zero's real identity, Lelouch can simply replace Suzaku inside and Suzaku can just reveal himself being hospitalized for a long time after the last battle as an excuse.

You're taking the 'Leluch is alive' theory for granted here, however if you do not try to ignore the C-world plot element, him being mostly dead/in C-world limbo might actually give a more interesting approach, which is that he gains the ability to posses Suzaku.
There might actually be a hint to this in the end of the 'miraculous birthday' picture drama, at the very end you are shown a picture of Suzaku for a rather long time and if you stare at it long enough his expression starts looking somehow leouluch-like.
Dec 28, 2016 11:08 PM

Dec 2014
Lelouch and C.C. travelling around the world ala Spice and Wolf.
Dec 29, 2016 12:02 AM

Apr 2015
Fundog said:
Lelouch is a demagogue, a skilled manipulator. He is not an engineer.

Also, fuck Pepper Potts.

this man is my fucking hero
The valkyrie may have forgotten me, but i will never forgive them
Dec 30, 2016 10:55 AM
Aug 2011
Code Geass was never about stuff like these so I doubt something like Lelouch being a CEO will be what it's all about.

What I think is, things get messed up, and lelouch be forced to come out again.
Mainly, his sister is his motivation. If something were to happen to her, he would move.

What I think might happen as well is change of power. If it was up to me, I wouldn't use the same power of controlling people. So I guess they might as well decide to make few changes.
Jan 3, 2017 9:15 AM

Jan 2011
aostri said:
CaitlynC said:

Your post lacks a i think/what if starter, is this your personal opinion or is there an official source stating this?
Starting R3 the same as R2 sounds a bit lazy, but i guess it could work nicely enough if this time his oblivion is a reward rather than a punishment.

It's my guess, but I honestly wouldn't be surprised if that happened.
Or they can show him leading a normal life somewhere far away from Britannia together with CC, though I'm against the "Lelouch is alive' theory.
Jan 5, 2017 12:41 AM

Jul 2012
thefreeloader said:
Lelouch and C.C. travelling around the world ala Spice and Wolf.

The ending of R2 certainly gives me that vibe.
Ever since I saw CC and Lelouch travelling together in that cart with the farmer outfits.

Original Uncut R2 Epilogue shows Lelouch in the final scene:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gNhyzoq4mxo
よろしく!
Jan 5, 2017 2:00 AM
Feb 2015
@ariacelesta, that's fan made though. Not that it matters at this point since we're getting a new season.
Jan 5, 2017 2:06 AM

Jul 2012
ixarising said:
@ariacelesta, that's fan made though. Not that it matters at this point since we're getting a new season.

You sure? But the farmer is without a doubt, Lelouch.
楽しみな
よろしく!
Jan 5, 2017 2:27 AM
Sep 2007
Here's my prediction: LELOUCH WILL BE REVIVED!!!!!
Jan 5, 2017 6:05 AM
Jul 2016
The first few eps prbly wont have lelouch in it and will follow suzaku and the new zero
Jan 5, 2017 7:17 AM
Feb 2015
ariacelesta said:
ixarising said:

楽しみな

Yes i'm sure. That scene isn't in the ending for Japanese version.
Jan 5, 2017 7:26 AM

Jul 2012
ixarising said:
ariacelesta said:

楽しみな

I know it's not but the uploader said that it's from the uncut version of the earlier version of the anime, which wasn't really distributed. Then again, I have no way to verify its credibility, and the scene itself seems rather odd and out of place if you focus on the background music actually.
よろしく!
Jan 5, 2017 12:29 PM

Dec 2012
ariacelesta said:
ixarising said:

I know it's not but the uploader said that it's from the uncut version of the earlier version of the anime, which wasn't really distributed. Then again, I have no way to verify its credibility, and the scene itself seems rather odd and out of place if you focus on the background music actually.
Of course the uploader would say that; they want people to believe that it's real.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Code Geass: Fukkatsu no Lelouch Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Hyuse - Feb 24, 2019

222 by jeffersondkid »»
Jul 1, 11:36 PM

» why it's not considered as sequel to 2nd season of original series???

NaughtySempai - May 21, 2021

13 by Apratim »»
May 11, 11:14 PM

Poll: » If you were Lelouch, what decision would you choose?

Sanjay63773 - Jan 19, 2023

10 by Leonhart93 »»
Jan 3, 6:26 AM

» Code Geass: Dakkan no Z

quercifolia - Sep 19, 2023

5 by quercifolia »»
Oct 1, 2023 7:45 AM

» Why did they did not continue original timeline? What's up this alternate timeline crap?!?

AnimeJunki3 - Apr 19, 2021

35 by WNightfall »»
Apr 15, 2023 1:44 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.