Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 27, 2016 5:52 PM

Feb 2012
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Looks like this is the last chapter. MAL's count is off probably because they've counted all the bonus chapters.

The manga fell into the trap that most spin-off manga fall into. It starts off strong by presenting a unique twist off the original work, but then starts to fall apart because the new author doesn't have a clear idea of where to take the story.
Sep 3, 2017 6:47 PM

Jun 2012
As a fan of the light novel I did enjoy this fan-piece enough.

While I'm happy that some particular script from the novel was used earlier, not with this final chapter though, I feel it's best to remain with an original lines for an ending. But if the age regression chapter is actually the finale then I'm fine with that as well.

6/10
Nov 15, 2020 2:20 AM
Jul 2019
Even counting the bonus chapters you only end up with 33. Wonder what's up with MAL's count.
Nov 23, 2020 12:53 AM
Sep 2013
And thus marks the end of Devil is a Part Timer High School! It was an interesting premise, however, it felt as if I was reading a summary episode as certain characters and events felt a bit shoehorned into the plot just to make it similar to the LN and the anime. Enjoyed the short written chapter at the end though! All and all a fun ride~ time to get back to the light novels haha!

More topics from this board

» Anime adaptation

Ayako_Rose - Apr 25, 2022

0 by Ayako_Rose »»
Apr 25, 2022 3:31 PM

Poll: » Hataraku Maou-sama! High School! Chapter 30 Discussion

Phaetons_Folly - Nov 27, 2016

1 by Zaphkiel_El_Rem »»
Sep 3, 2017 6:37 PM

Poll: » Hataraku Maou-sama! High School! Chapter 29 Discussion

1 by Zaphkiel_El_Rem »»
Sep 3, 2017 6:33 PM

Poll: » Hataraku Maou-sama! High School! Chapter 28 Discussion

1 by Zaphkiel_El_Rem »»
Sep 3, 2017 6:28 PM

Poll: » Hataraku Maou-sama! High School! Chapter 27 Discussion

1 by Zaphkiel_El_Rem »»
Sep 3, 2017 6:24 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.