New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (39) « First ... « 29 30 [31] 32 33 » ... Last »
Dec 1, 2016 5:13 PM

Jan 2008
Kit said:
Ruu said:

mafia knows that's why I don't trust claims
He hinted it Day 1. Do you think Soren can predict the future, or he just got really lucky?
nevermind i just remembered you're ok with soren's claim and you said u cant trust future claims

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . anime . manga . updates . ♫♪. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Dec 1, 2016 5:15 PM

Jan 2010
Ruu said:
It makes sense that Claire is TRP because if she predicted grrr to be lynch and we know lynch him, she wins :/

I wish the cop could be more useful at this point. I haven't seen any posts that suggested someone might be cop. I know that it's better that they stay under the radar so mafia won't kill them but still... some kind of clue would be nice xD

If grrr flips town I think that maybe Denja is town too because they have similar playstyles. Maybe they both behave scummy no matter their alignment. ( I can't believe I'm defending the person who thinks I'm scum >_> )

I think it was @Kit that said it was strange that mafia killed Jack because he was perfect for a mislynch. Could it be that they didn't think of that possibility because they are not paying attention to the game? That's another reason why I think Rinto is scum.

I would like to built a train on Rinto to put pressure on them and get him out of the neutral/ scummy zone. Even if grrr is lynched I think it will wake him up.

As always I don't understand nor agree with Phraze theories. But I've been wrong about her before so for now she is neutral to me.

Kit is the only town read I have (100%) ; logic is townish at this point; and with coro I go back and forth...
@Kit, @Soren, What are our thoughts on this?

To me everything feels safe except for DenjaX based on the grrr flip which was my frame of mind at the time. I also believe I had just brought up the CLaire is TPR a few posts earlier in #1065. Phraze is a very safe read I would have felt better had she gone out on a limb considering that Phraze and I had a similar bead on the grrr situation.
Proud Administrator of the D Gray Man FC and OnePunch-Man FC

Dec 1, 2016 5:18 PM

May 2015
Soren said:
Ruu said:

I repeat, I think Rinto and Claire are scum so your idea is possible.
What's your read on coro?

For me coro is like grrr they always look scummy. I mean she hasn't say much but at least she tried to participate, made reads and well I don't like that she thinks I'm scum xDD But for me Rinto is more suspicious. Nobody is telling him anything, I voted for him at first to put some pressure on him but I got nothing, also I made an analysis:
Dec 1, 2016 5:20 PM

Jul 2013
I'm pretty sure logic and kit are town.

That leaves Rinto, coro, ruu and Claire. Meaning 2 are scum, 1 tpr and 1 town in there. (Assuming that gruffin and phraze weren't tpr)

Not interested in lynching Rinto nor do I think he is scum.
It's possible that Claire is scum. It's within conceivable meta bounds that Claire would do her scum tunnel play.
Ruu is probably the stronger scum read for me for not being very present on day 1 with only parking her vote on grr, makes an "analysis" day 2 but then ends up voting no one, the Rinto scum read feels forced and going for an easy target.
Coro could be tpr? She's been on both successful lynches on day 2 and day 3, her attempt to reach her three guess win con?
Dec 1, 2016 5:21 PM

Jan 2010
Soren said:
Ruu said:
Gruffin D:
Wait what's up with the potato? It means they use the janitor ability? (is that the one that erase the role?)

This is my goodbye to you @Gruffin - I was going to post this in my analysis

@Phraze I'm happy we are still alive xD

My analysis will take some time because it's pretty long D:
@Kit if ruu is scum then she knows that scum are killing gruffin already. But in this post she was making a read on gruffin during the night and posted it anyways, why bother with this if they were killing gruffin anyways?
The question for me is was that really part of the analysis? or was this an attempt to look townie wishing Gruffin farewell? The read list came out a while after this and was incomplete #515.

Dec 1, 2016 5:21 PM

Jul 2013
Vote: ruu
Dec 1, 2016 5:26 PM

Jan 2010
Phraze said:
@Rinto-kun
yes thanks for at least giving us ideas. but focusing all our attention on just 1 suspect with 4 townies down is just bad on the long run. I've put down all our possible suspects, and ur one of them. at least I won't die(in this game) with regrets, either way I die xD grrr is more useful to us alive than dead. but if u or grrr will be a mislynch, I prefer voting u instead. also, have u forgotten ur fluff appearance to vote grrr on D2, combined with calling Jack mafia? Jack's kill puts Coro in more danger than u, that's why I have my doubts about her. I'm pretty confident about u and Soren.
[edit: Coro isn't out of my POE tho I have doubts tho lol]
I feel what Phraze was saying to Rinto here. She is basically saying if you want to save yourself don't take the easy way out by joining the grrr train do some work and find the real scum. Like I said I find it hard to believe that Rinto and DenjaX would employ such similar strategies but I cannot rule it out due to things like this.

Dec 1, 2016 5:27 PM

May 2015
Soren said:

That leaves Rinto, coro, ruu and Claire. Meaning 2 are scum, 1 tpr and 1 town in there. (Assuming that gruffin and phraze weren't tpr)

It's possible that Claire is scum. It's within conceivable meta bounds that Claire would do her scum tunnel play.
Ruu is probably the stronger scum read for me for not being very present on day 1 with only parking her vote on grr, makes an "analysis" day 2 but then ends up voting no one, the Rinto scum read feels forced and going for an easy target.
Coro could be tpr? She's been on both successful lynches on day 2 and day 3, her attempt to reach her three guess win con?

I hinted my role in one of my early post (well actually I didn't do it intentionally). I think you all know what I'm talking about
Dec 1, 2016 5:28 PM

Jul 2013
Ruu said:
Soren said:

I hinted my role in one of my early post (well actually I didn't do it intentionally). I think you all know what I'm talking about
link me pls
Dec 1, 2016 5:29 PM

Jul 2013
logic340 said:
Ruu said:
It makes sense that Claire is TRP because if she predicted grrr to be lynch and we know lynch him, she wins :/

I wish the cop could be more useful at this point. I haven't seen any posts that suggested someone might be cop. I know that it's better that they stay under the radar so mafia won't kill them but still... some kind of clue would be nice xD

If grrr flips town I think that maybe Denja is town too because they have similar playstyles. Maybe they both behave scummy no matter their alignment. ( I can't believe I'm defending the person who thinks I'm scum >_> )

I think it was @Kit that said it was strange that mafia killed Jack because he was perfect for a mislynch. Could it be that they didn't think of that possibility because they are not paying attention to the game? That's another reason why I think Rinto is scum.

I would like to built a train on Rinto to put pressure on them and get him out of the neutral/ scummy zone. Even if grrr is lynched I think it will wake him up.

As always I don't understand nor agree with Phraze theories. But I've been wrong about her before so for now she is neutral to me.

Kit is the only town read I have (100%) ; logic is townish at this point; and with coro I go back and forth...

To me everything feels safe except for DenjaX based on the grrr flip which was my frame of mind at the time. I also believe I had just brought up the CLaire is TPR a few posts earlier in #1065. Phraze is a very safe read I would have felt better had she gone out on a limb considering that Phraze and I had a similar bead on the grrr situation.
a lot of fence sitting
Dec 1, 2016 5:30 PM

Jul 2013
logic340 said:
Soren said:
@Kit if ruu is scum then she knows that scum are killing gruffin already. But in this post she was making a read on gruffin during the night and posted it anyways, why bother with this if they were killing gruffin anyways?
The question for me is was that really part of the analysis? or was this an attempt to look townie wishing Gruffin farewell? The read list came out a while after this and was incomplete #515.
but it's addressed to gruffin. Like what's the need to address the dead to get town cred?
Dec 1, 2016 5:31 PM

May 2015
Soren said:
Ruu said:

link me pls

If I do, that would be like claiming and I don't want to do it. (host-sama didn't like it, does that help?)
Dec 1, 2016 5:34 PM

Jul 2013
Ruu said:
Soren said:
link me pls

If I do, that would be like claiming and I don't want to do it. (host-sama didn't like it, does that help?)
so vanilla townie lol
Dec 1, 2016 5:35 PM

Jan 2010
logic340 said:
Final Vote Count 3.6
grrr(5) // Soren, Kit, coromandel, Claire, Rinto
Rinto-kun(2) // Ruu, grrr
Soren(3) // DenjaX, ]Phraze, logic340

Based on this I can say there is certainly scum on the grrr train. Claire's tunneling has bore some fruit but now the question is did the scum stay together or did they split up. If they split up then Ruu is mafia and the last scum is hidden among 4 people (assuming Soren is town). If the scum stayed on the train then it's two out of the 4 people (assuming Soren is town).

1. If they split who do you suspect of being Ruu's scum buddy?
2. If they rode the train together (and you are part of the train) make a case for two people you suspect of being the scum.
@Ruu what do you think of question #2

Dec 1, 2016 5:38 PM

Jan 2010
Soren said:
Ruu said:

so vanilla townie lol
It looks more like a "Hey I had townread Gruffin" post more than a post to Gruffin imo.

Dec 1, 2016 5:38 PM

May 2015
logic340 said:
logic340 said:
Final Vote Count 3.6
grrr(5) // Soren, Kit, coromandel, Claire, Rinto
Rinto-kun(2) // Ruu, grrr
Soren(3) // DenjaX, ]Phraze, logic340

Based on this I can say there is certainly scum on the grrr train. Claire's tunneling has bore some fruit but now the question is did the scum stay together or did they split up. If they split up then Ruu is mafia and the last scum is hidden among 4 people (assuming Soren is town). If the scum stayed on the train then it's two out of the 4 people (assuming Soren is town).

1. If they split who do you suspect of being Ruu's scum buddy?
2. If they rode the train together (and you are part of the train) make a case for two people you suspect of being the scum.

I already answered you xD but for me Rinto and Claire are the scum team. I already made a case for Rinto, I also made an analysis about claire -_-
Dec 1, 2016 5:39 PM

May 2015
Soren said:
Ruu said:

your words, not mine. (host-sama don't be mad ;-;)

so vanilla townie lol

your words, not mine :P

Edit: because for some reason what I wrote didn't appear 0_0
RuuryMercuryDec 1, 2016 5:44 PM
Dec 1, 2016 5:40 PM

Jan 2010
logic340 said:
Soren said:
so vanilla townie lol
It looks more like a "Hey I had townread Gruffin" post more than a post to Gruffin imo.
How did that happen??? I meant to quote #1511

Dec 1, 2016 5:41 PM

Jan 2010
Ruu said:
logic340 said:

I already answered you xD but for me Rinto and Claire are the scum team. I already made a case for Rinto, I also made an analysis about claire -_-
Sorry I must have missed it I will look back for it.

Dec 1, 2016 5:45 PM

Jan 2010
@Soren and @Ruu can you pitch me a scenario where Kit is scum and who his partner would be?

Dec 1, 2016 5:48 PM

May 2015
logic340 said:
@Soren and @Ruu can you pitch me a scenario where Kit is scum and who his partner would be?

my answer: I have no idea. Kit is my strongest town read atm and he never posted anything scummy imo. He is the new Gruffin for me xD
Dec 1, 2016 5:52 PM

Jan 2008
logic340 said:
Ruu said:

1) if she thought Claire is TPR why is she scum reading Claire now? @Ruu did you change your mind on who the TPR is?

2) Complaining about the cop not being useful when the cop is most useful doing their job and not spilling their role so fast

4) Weak reason to defend Denja since that playstyle can be both scum and town

3) Fails to see that scum kill is decided by 3 people not just 1, so point about scum not paying attention so it must be Rinto doesn't add up. Denja was inactive but Claire was very aware that Jack looked bad.

Town reads me too much without explaining why.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . anime . manga . updates . ♫♪. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Dec 1, 2016 5:54 PM

Jan 2010
Ruu said:
logic340 said:

my answer: I have no idea. Kit is my strongest town read atm and he never posted anything scummy imo. He is the new Gruffin for me xD
See I didn't town read Gruffin D1 so that sentiment isn't there for me. I can't clear Kit just yet due to the way I felt about him D1 and D3. I can put a couple different teams together that would make sense. Just think the opposite of what you have been thinking I am not asking you to change your vote just your perspective for a moment. If Kit is scum (you have been scum) what is the motivation behind what he is doing?

Dec 1, 2016 5:57 PM

May 2015
Kit said:
logic340 said:

1) if she thought Claire is TPR why is she scum reading Claire now? @Ruu did you change your mind on who the TPR is?

2) Complaining about the cop not being useful when the cop is most useful doing their job and not spilling their role so fast

3) Fails to see that scum kill is decided by 3 people not just 1, so point about scum not paying attention so it must be Rinto doesn't add up. Denja was inactive but Claire was very aware that Jack looked bad.

Because I change my mind? Look I know there are two more scums using PoE I concluded that Rinto and Claire were the only ones I found scummy.
I townread you because you have been active, scum hunting, asking good questions, not tunneling....
Dec 1, 2016 5:57 PM

Jan 2010
coromandel said:
grrr said:
not very productive day : D good night guys.

grrr said:
I wonder who will be a good lynch target tomorrow : D . but we will see about that.

seriously..?
What is the purpose behind these posts? Motive? this was right after grrr survived the second lynch. Is this to help frame our mindset that grrr is scum or was every town really tunneling grrr this hard?

Dec 1, 2016 5:58 PM

Jan 2008
Soren said:
logic340 said:
but it's addressed to gruffin. Like what's the need to address the dead to get town cred?
To make it look casual/have an excuse to say it. Just cause it's addressed to Gruffin doesn't mean we don't all see it

Dec 1, 2016 6:00 PM

Jan 2010
Ruu said:
Kit said:

Because I change my mind? Look I know there are two more scums using PoE I concluded that Rinto and Claire were the only ones I found scummy.
I townread you because you have been active, scum hunting, asking good questions, not tunneling....
See my read has contradicted this to a degree. I definitely feel that Kit tunneled look where his vote sat for two days? Everyone on that train should be suspicious to you if I am town in your eyes. If we believe Soren then your choices are Claire and Kit who have been pretty much the same since D2 and Rinto which is where your vote is. This scum team is extremely smart I wouldn't put it past Kit and Soren to be the scum team at this point.

Dec 1, 2016 6:04 PM

Jan 2008
logic340 said:
Ruu said:

See my read has contradicted this to a degree. I definitely feel that Kit tunneled look where his vote sat for two days? Everyone on that train should be suspicious to you if I am town in your eyes. If we believe Soren then your choices are Claire and Kit who have been pretty much the same since D2 and Rinto which is where your vote is. This scum team is extremely smart I wouldn't put it past Kit and Soren to be the scum team at this point.
Haha I want to say I'd love to be scum team with Soren but everyone says he's bad at being scum

Why not include Coro in the "possible people Ruu can scum read" list?

Dec 1, 2016 6:10 PM

Jan 2010
Soren - I cannot believe his claim due to the Ninja Janitor ability
Ruu - If she is claiming now and saying she hinted to it earlier I still can' trust it straight away due to Ninja Janitor ability.

Based on this I can even imagine a Soren-Ruu scum team which was really never on mind before this.

Kit - I waiver on you more than anyone else right now. If what jack said about town looking more scummy is true, then I will have to give you the town nod on that.

_Claire_ - I need more from you this phase is 48 so hopefully that can happen

Rinto-Kun - I get the same vibe I got from grrr.

coromandel - Has been my strongest town read to this point but I don't even feel like I can trust that as bad as my reads have been so far.

I can see Claire-Ruu scum team.

Sorry Ruu I can see a lot of scum teams that incorporate you in them. Denja you and the last on being spread out on the vote count D2 and D3 the only change is Coro. I am looking at something on Coro and astros now will post shortly.

Dec 1, 2016 6:13 PM

Jan 2008
@Logic340 Do you think you could convince me that coro is town? My top suspect but I'm not 100%

Dec 1, 2016 6:15 PM

Jan 2010
Kit said:
logic340 said:
Haha I want to say I'd love to be scum team with Soren but everyone says he's bad at being scum

Why not include Coro in the "possible people Ruu can scum read" list?
Shit we can do it for everyone honestly. I picked you because you are her strongest town read and I am trying to get her to think outside her current comfort level. I feel strongly about ruu and someone else right now but I don't want to tunnel on that which is why I am looking into the Astros-Coro interactions to see why that vote was switched.

Dec 1, 2016 6:20 PM

Jan 2010
Kit said:
@Logic340 Do you think you could convince me that coro is town? My top suspect but I'm not 100%
I am honestlh thinking he might be the tpr based on what someone had said earlier. I want to see how Coro felt bout Astros early in the day. He was anti grrr D1, then parked on grrr and switched to Astros D2, then grrr all day D3. So it got me thinking if she is TPR and Soren really is 11 then that leaves you Claire rinto and ruu. I want to take you out of this list then it's Claire rinto and ruu out of these 3 I can only really see Claire-Ruu team with the set up being on Rinto.

Dec 1, 2016 6:23 PM

Jan 2008
logic340 said:
Kit said:
I am honestlh thinking he might be the tpr based on what someone had said earlier. I want to see how Coro felt bout Astros early in the day. He was anti grrr D1, then parked on grrr and switched to Astros D2, then grrr all day D3. So it got me thinking if she is TPR and Soren really is 11 then that leaves you Claire rinto and ruu. I want to take you out of this list then it's Claire rinto and ruu out of these 3 I can only really see Claire-Ruu team with the set up being on Rinto.
Hey if we're ok with outing the TPR then, I really think Claire is TPR.

Dec 1, 2016 6:26 PM

May 2015
Sorry guys, my internet was down. I'm back. Give me a minute to read your questions
Dec 1, 2016 6:27 PM

Jan 2010
If i believe the two hints alone that leave me soren and ruu as town with me. So kit, claire, rinto, coro that's the whole grrr train minus coro (d2). I would say claire rinto since i feel kit is likely town

@ruu

Dec 1, 2016 6:29 PM

May 2015
logic340 said:
Soren - I cannot believe his claim due to the Ninja Janitor ability
Ruu - If she is claiming now and saying she hinted to it earlier I still can' trust it straight away due to Ninja Janitor ability.

Based on this I can even imagine a Soren-Ruu scum team which was really never on mind before this.

Kit - I waiver on you more than anyone else right now. If what jack said about town looking more scummy is true, then I will have to give you the town nod on that.

_Claire_ - I need more from you this phase is 48 so hopefully that can happen

Rinto-Kun - I get the same vibe I got from grrr.

coromandel - Has been my strongest town read to this point but I don't even feel like I can trust that as bad as my reads have been so far.

I can see Claire-Ruu scum team.

Sorry Ruu I can see a lot of scum teams that incorporate you in them. Denja you and the last on being spread out on the vote count D2 and D3 the only change is Coro. I am looking at something on Coro and astros now will post shortly.

GUYS I SAID WHO I WAS BUT THEN DENIED IT. COME ON! IT WAS BEFORE ANYBODY WAS KILLED!!!
I think I now understand Soren's frustation at the end of d3 -_-

My town game is not very strong. If you compare this to my behaviour in CCL you will see is the same. The only thing different is that I tried not to tunneled people (I did that with Phraze and I was wrong so since then I decided it was better to focus in more than one person).
Dec 1, 2016 6:30 PM

Jan 2010
Kit said:
logic340 said:
That was my thought to but not sure anymore.

Dec 1, 2016 6:33 PM

May 2015
logic340 said:
If i believe the two hints alone that leave me soren and ruu as town with me. So kit, claire, rinto, coro that's the whole grrr train minus coro (d2). I would say claire rinto since i feel kit is likely town

@ruu

did you know what post I'm talking about? I hope that finally proves that I'm town.
For me Rinto/Claire or Rinto/Coro.
In my opinion grrr's flip gave Claire a lot of town cred because everybody thought "she can't be scum, scum wouldn't do that, she is definitely town with a bad read on grrr"
Dec 1, 2016 6:34 PM

Jan 2008
@Ruu why did you soft claim when you weren't even in danger? Phase is 2 days long and there's only like.. 1 vote on you.

Dec 1, 2016 6:34 PM

May 2015
logic340 said:
Kit said:
That was my thought to but not sure anymore.

We really can't tell. Two people died with out revealing their roles (janitor) so TPR could be dead.
Dec 1, 2016 6:36 PM

May 2015
Kit said:
@Ruu why did you soft claim when you weren't even in danger? Phase is 2 days long and there's only like.. 1 vote on you.

It wasn't my intention to soft claim but greenwillow thought I was claiming because I named my role so I had to clarified that I wasn't claiming.
Dec 1, 2016 6:36 PM

Jan 2008
Ruu said:
Kit said:

It wasn't my intention to soft claim but greenwillow thought I was claiming because I named my role so I had to clarified that I wasn't claiming.
I mean just now, when you said you hinted your role previously

edit: wrong word

Dec 1, 2016 6:39 PM

Jan 2010
Kit said:
logic340 said:
coro jumping between people was pretty risky and only saved grrr for D3 which didn't save scum I don't see mafia making that move if the lynch is between 2 townies which we now know that it was (grrr and Astros). Do you think that coro would risk that if they were scum and the lynch was set? Now that I typed that out I can see a scenario where she would have looked bad sticking with grrr based on D1. But she did leave her self an out by opposing it for "not wanting to follow Claire" this is one of the things that made me town read Coro because that is exactly how I felt at the time as well. They VCA can get her some cred but is it worth posting for the town to possibly use against her team? I also like the question she brought up about who DenjaX voted for. I think that is something we should discuss. Which one (if not both) is scum or was she setting up a mislych?

How would you feel about the above question if you didn't know Soren was 11 compared to knowing. I think that is going to be major in deciding if we can trust that claim or not. Two players roles are unknown and we have two hinted claims out things are too perfect which is why I can't look past a Soren-Ruu scum team.

Dec 1, 2016 6:43 PM

May 2015
Kit said:
Ruu said:

people think I'm scum, I want to show them my true alignment. If I wait until I'm about to get lynch would you even care to check if I'm telling the truth before lynching me? probably not.
Dec 1, 2016 6:47 PM

Jan 2010
logic340 said:
Kit said:
coro jumping between people was pretty risky and only saved grrr for D3 which didn't save scum I don't see mafia making that move if the lynch is between 2 townies which we now know that it was (grrr and Astros). Do you think that coro would risk that if they were scum and the lynch was set? Now that I typed that out I can see a scenario where she would have looked bad sticking with grrr based on D1. But she did leave her self an out by opposing it for "not wanting to follow Claire" this is one of the things that made me town read Coro because that is exactly how I felt at the time as well. They VCA can get her some cred but is it worth posting for the town to possibly use against her team? I also like the question she brought up about who DenjaX voted for. I think that is something we should discuss. Which one (if not both) is scum or was she setting up a mislych?

How would you feel about the above question if you didn't know Soren was 11 compared to knowing. I think that is going to be major in deciding if we can trust that claim or not. Two players roles are unknown and we have two hinted claims out things are too perfect which is why I can't look past a Soren-Ruu scum team.
The other side of that coro question about Denja's vote is coro did it to distract us from the fact they are one of the scum but even that seems like a stretch imo. What do you all think?

Dec 1, 2016 6:51 PM

May 2015
logic340 said:
logic340 said:

The other side of that coro question about Denja's vote is coro did it to distract us from the fact they are one of the scum but even that seems like a stretch imo. What do you all think?

So you are saying that either Soren or I are scum or Denja was preparing a mislynch? And by pointing that out coro is protecting one of us? I'm confuse :/
Dec 1, 2016 6:55 PM

Jan 2008
coro jumping between people was pretty risky and only saved grrr for D3 which didn't save scum I don't see mafia making that move if the lynch is between 2 townies which we now know that it was (grrr and Astros). Do you think that coro would risk that if they were scum and the lynch was set?
Hmm.. I don't know why scum would do that

They VCA can get her some cred but is it worth posting for the town to possibly use against her team?
Coro only posted VCA today, and it was only for day one, and their "mostly likely suspects according to VCA" included all of us besides Coro and myself...

I also like the question she brought up about who DenjaX voted for. I think that is something we should discuss. Which one (if not both) is scum or was she setting up a mislych?
Hm, Denja voted Ruu and then Soren. both of the people who are currently soft claimed =v

How would you feel about the above question if you didn't know Soren was 11 compared to knowing.
Which question..

Two players roles are unknown and we have two hinted claims out things are too perfect which is why I can't look past a Soren-Ruu scum team.
I doubt a Sore/Ruu team. It's just way to freaking lucky for them each to hint at 1 role on day 1, then they just so happen to janitor night kill those EXACT roles. If Coro isn't scum then I think Ruu/Soren or Logic/Soren, sorry.

I'm more inclined to believe Soren's claim (the hint was intentional and did not make sense in context) than Ruu's claim (looks like a mistake and she was answering a question about previous games)

Edit: forgot to tag you @Logic340

Dec 1, 2016 6:56 PM

Jan 2008
Ruu said:
Kit said:

people think I'm scum, I want to show them my true alignment. If I wait until I'm about to get lynch would you even care to check if I'm telling the truth before lynching me? probably not.
Soren claimed 2 minutes before phase change and was saved

Dec 1, 2016 7:01 PM

May 2015
@Kit I already told you I wasn't trying to claim but BECAUSE I MENTIONED MY ROLE greenwillow gave me a warning.

Look I don't really understand how denja plays as scum but if he was my buddy I would never let him do that (voting for me/put me in the spotlight) I would be so mad I would probably lynch him to get town cred and because I don't like unpredictable buddies.
Dec 1, 2016 7:08 PM

Jan 2008
Ruu said:
@Kit I already told you I wasn't trying to claim but BECAUSE I MENTIONED MY ROLE greenwillow gave me a warning.

Look I don't really understand how denja plays as scum but if he was my buddy I would never let him do that (voting for me/put me in the spotlight) I would be so mad I would probably lynch him to get town cred and because I don't like unpredictable buddies.
Hmmm, in my mind, it's possible the you got a warning because it looked like you were claiming vanilla, regardless if whether it was true or not. But I will think about it.

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (39) « First ... « 29 30 [31] 32 33 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2866 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:07 AM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8750 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1159 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3810 by Zymf »»
Jun 19, 2023 2:43 PM

» [GAME] Truth or dare (ToD) 2.0 [Round 5] ( 1 2 )

Lambtron - Mar 12, 2019

92 by Zymf »»
Jun 18, 2023 12:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.