★★★★★

Sep 2008
grave_robber said:
Luna said:

Aww thanks, but you're still cuter ❤

Kit said:
grave_robber said:
So, what's everyone's favorite color? *random question of the day*
For a long time it was Azure/Sky blue for me but I've started leaning toward purple recently ^^ The color of royalty~

Another thing we have in common :D Purple is best~

Goodnight aa-dono ^^
Nov 25, 2016 11:41 AM

Jan 2010
Luna said:
Oh nice, this has started~

I haven't played for a while so there are many people I don't know yet. Nice to meet you all :3

Vote: @_Claire_ Hi! :3
Very nice to make your acquaintance as well.

@grave_robber my favorite color is green.
Proud Administrator of the D Gray Man FC and OnePunch-Man FC

Nov 25, 2016 11:42 AM

Jul 2013
awww so much green lovers <333 My fav is green too (you could never guess, right?)
supercalifragilisticexpialidocious
Nov 25, 2016 11:46 AM

May 2012
Kit said:
Gruffin said:
Vote: coromandel for suspecting me in our previous game.
But Coro was right about you :3c

Teehee. :3c

Ruu said:
vote: grrr
He always seems scummy so just to be safe xD

Do you plan on having a policy lynch on him D1 just to be safe?

grave_robber said:

Green for me as well. ^.^ So many green-lovers here!
Nov 25, 2016 11:47 AM

Mar 2009
Kit said:
grave_robber said:
For a long time it was Azure/Sky blue for me but I've started leaning toward purple recently ^^ The color of royalty~

I seem to change my favorite color every several years cause when I was younger it was orange, then pink, then green

Several people I know love purple, I prefer it over pink.

Hi Coro =D

Lulu ❤ | My MALoween Candy
Nov 25, 2016 11:48 AM

May 2014
grave_robber said:
Who's played with Claire before?

I have.

And my favorite color is brick red! ^^

Nov 25, 2016 11:49 AM

Apr 2014
aa-dono said:
grave_robber said:

Green is my favorite color too =3

Why are you crying? Which game is it? maybe I should take a look, the night is still almost a day away >.<
I hosted that game. It just ended about two hours ago.

Grrr, it's almost morning for me. I should sleep. Goodnight~
(Here's to hoping Jack doesn't hate me too much ;-; )

❤ ❤

lol of course I don't and did not mean to bring it into this one. just been honest on why I may be a bit off to begin with.
Nov 25, 2016 11:51 AM

Jul 2013
~Vote Count 1.1~

logic340(1) // Kit
Rinto-kun(1) // Jackrito
coromandel(1) // Gruffin
Kit(1) // grave_robber
Soren(1) // aa-dono
Phraze(1) // logic340
_Claire_(2) // Luna, coromandel
grrr(1) // Ruu

Not voting: Claire, grrr, Rinto-kun, Soren, Phraze.

TIMER
Nov 25, 2016 11:52 AM

Apr 2014
Gruffin said:
Kit said:

Ruu said:

grave_robber said:

Green for me as well. ^.^ So many green-lovers here!

We should never policy lynch, people can change after all, and anyone can be a good role. doing so will lead to a mislynch more often then not as well .
Nov 25, 2016 11:55 AM

Mar 2009
Yay! This game is the best! Lots of people who love green, this made my day! Stupid flu/allergies was kicking my butt earlier =/

@greenwillow, it's quite a shock indeed! I think Alice like purple? she uses it a lot, so mostly it's green and purple.

@coromandel, do you like gray the most?

@Luna

Nov 25, 2016 11:57 AM

Oct 2014
Ready and in your service everyone.

Vote: Luna
Nya~

May 2014

Hi Grave! :3

grave_robber said:

I like gray a lot, but red is my favorite color!

Gruffin said:
Kit said:

lol x)

greenwillow said:
Tied votes will always result in a randomized lynch between the players that are tied.

Hmm..
It's been a while that I've played in a game with this sort of lynching mechanic.

Mar 2009
coromandel said:
grave_robber said:
Who's played with Claire before?

I have.

Finally! Someone said red! now I can say it!! =D

Mafioso detected!! XD

Brick red is a very interesting color though, when I was in my late teens I found myself liking red the most for a while then I went back to green.

Nov 25, 2016 12:00 PM

May 2012
Jackrito said:
We should never policy lynch, people can change after all, and anyone can be a good role. doing so will lead to a mislynch more often then not as well .

Yeah that's what I was worried about. I'd much prefer to rely on behavior presented in this thread than meta, especially when it comes to players that have a reputation for being anti-town regardless of their alignment.

@grave_robber What do you think of Ruu so far?

May 2014
grave_robber said:
coromandel said:

I have.

Mafioso detected!! XD

Brick read is a very interesting color though, when I was in my late teens I found myself liking red the most for a while then I went back to green.

lol xD

I also like olive green a lot and midnight blue. But red will always be my fav! <3

May 2012
grave_robber said:
coromandel said:

I have.

Mafioso detected!! XD

Brick red is a very interesting color though, when I was in my late teens I found myself liking red the most for a while then I went back to green.

All the townies picked green and the mafia picked red! Game solved! :D
Nov 25, 2016 12:01 PM

May 2014
Gruffin said:
Jackrito said:

Yeah that's what I was worried about. I'd much prefer to rely on behavior presented in this thread than meta, especially when it comes to players that have a reputation for being anti-town regardless of their alignment.

+1

But during RVS, I think it's an okay reason to vote for someone because of meta.

Nov 25, 2016 12:04 PM

Feb 2014
Okay I don't see any changes in the game rules so I wont claim or force claim on you guys : D.

Claire is always bad:
vote: claire
Nov 25, 2016 12:05 PM

May 2012
Here’s my thoughts so far. These are obviously super weak reads given that there isn’t much info to go around yet and we’re still in RVS.

grave_robber: Her questions so far seem to be edging the game out of RVS, which I like. I’m hesitant to give her a full town read though, because that’s what got Cross townread in Camp last time (and he was my scumbuddy). So, town lean.
Aa-dono: The RNG talk is meh and I don’t really find it to be indicative of anything, probably just banter. Neutral.
Ruu: Her vote on grrr has me concerned, but she is asking questions. Neutral, I’ll keep my eye on her for now.
Nov 25, 2016 12:06 PM

May 2015
Gruffin said:

Ruu said:

naaa this is RVS so I probably change it when I get to read everybody better before the phase changes. But you have to start somewhere right?
Nov 25, 2016 12:07 PM

May 2012
Ruu said:
Gruffin said:

naaa this is RVS so I probably change it when I get to read everybody better before the phase changes. But you have to start somewhere right?

Anything catch your interest so far?
Nov 25, 2016 12:10 PM

Apr 2014
coromandel said:
Gruffin said:

+1

But during RVS, I think it's an okay reason to vote for someone because of meta.

In RVs pretty much anything goes so of course, they were talking about more end of phase with policy lynch though. On that When it comes to inactive since we are talking about people who act anti town and inactivity is a big one, it just means we have to force them to be active to see how they react.

Meta can be good though and should be used with a mix of behavior the i issue with meta is a person can become aware of their own meta and use it to their adv.
Nov 25, 2016 12:10 PM

Jan 2010
I see we have a little train forming on Clare is this to get them involved or do you guys have an ulterior motive? I honestly doubt that scum would be pushing any kind of train so early but I would still like to see why everyone chose Clare?
Proud Administrator of the D Gray Man FC and OnePunch-Man FC

Nov 25, 2016 12:11 PM

Mar 2009
Gruffin said:
Jackrito said:

I endorse policy lynches on players who ruin games, but grrr isn't one of them.

Well, she's a bit quiet or not online? The policy lynch on grrr is null at this point since I know that grrr's playstyle is usually misunderstood. The only thing I didn't like was the way she asked aa-dono, "are you saying soren is town/mafia?".
Now awa might have been insinuating that soren is mafia which would be scummy of her but she could have just been kidding, it's to early to find out. (for me at least since I've only played a little with her in the previous game).

This of course doesn't mean Ruu is good or bad, I'm neutral on her and aa-dono at this point.

Nov 25, 2016 12:11 PM

May 2012
grrr said:
Okay I don't see any changes in the game rules so I wont claim or force claim on you guys : D.

Claire is always bad:
vote: claire

Fun Fact: When I first joined the Discord group, I was mistaken for you. :P
Nov 25, 2016 12:13 PM

Feb 2014
grave_robber said:
@Jackrito, last time we played you said you would change the lurky playstyle, did that happen?

I think he is voting before the end of the phase now if this is what you are talking about. Otherwise he keeps using long hard to read posts. I think only lamb beats him in longness*hardness. Soren's ones are pretty long but they are easy to read.

WhiteBall said:

Grrr, it's almost morning for me. I should sleep. Goodnight~

Uhmmmmmmmmm, okay?

@Grave, Claire is the type of person who manipulates and lies and tries to kill you behind your back.
Nov 25, 2016 12:14 PM

Mar 2009
Ruu said:
Gruffin said:

Strange, you posted once Gruffin asked me what I thought of you. #noted

May 2014
logic340 said:
I see we have a little train forming on Clare is this to get them involved or do you guys have an ulterior motive? I honestly doubt that scum would be pushing any kind of train so early but I would still like to see why everyone chose Clare?

I picked her because she was Kefka Palazzo in the Final Fantasy game we played together. x3

Apr 2014
logic340 said:

Well Claire is normally pretty active so I don't see that been a valid reason, she can come off a bit scummy at times so that may be why so this can be seen as a reaction test or people trying to put pressure on someone who normally looks bad to get a potential mislynch. This is too early for that though.

Either way based off her Time zone I doubt she will be active for a bit.
Nov 25, 2016 12:16 PM

Jul 2013
aa-dono said:
Vote: Soren
Did RNG grant your wish? :3
Shhhhh ;)

Totally not omgus here ;)
Vote: aa-dono

And I predict that the game will end in 11 days.
Nov 25, 2016 12:17 PM

Feb 2014
coromandel said:

Hi Grave! :3

grave_robber said:

I like gray a lot, but red is my favorite color!

I knew you are wrong grave, but I thought it would be black.
Nov 25, 2016 12:17 PM

May 2012
grave_robber said:
Gruffin said:

Well, she's a bit quiet or not online? The policy lynch on grrr is null at this point since I know that grrr's playstyle is usually misunderstood. The only thing I didn't like was the way she asked aa-dono, "are you saying soren is town/mafia?".
Now awa might have been insinuating that soren is mafia which would be scummy of her but she could have just been kidding, it's to early to find out. (for me at least since I've only played a little with her in the previous game).

This of course doesn't mean Ruu is good or bad, I'm neutral on her and aa-dono at this point.

Hm. Ruu's question to aa-dono may have been genuine curiosity as well, though. What makes her question a cause for concern to you?
Nov 25, 2016 12:20 PM

Jul 2013
Gruffin said:
Here’s my thoughts so far. These are obviously super weak reads given that there isn’t much info to go around yet and we’re still in RVS.

grave_robber: Her questions so far seem to be edging the game out of RVS, which I like. I’m hesitant to give her a full town read though, because that’s what got Cross townread in Camp last time (and he was my scumbuddy). So, town lean.
Aa-dono: The RNG talk is meh and I don’t really find it to be indicative of anything, probably just banter. Neutral.
Ruu: Her vote on grrr has me concerned, but she is asking questions. Neutral, I’ll keep my eye on her for now.
What is about her vote on grr that is making you concerned?
Nov 25, 2016 12:22 PM

Jul 2013
grave_robber said:
Gruffin said:

Ehhh, you're misinterpreting it because she's not policy lynching Grrr. She explained that it is RVs in her 70
Nov 25, 2016 12:23 PM

Jul 2013
@gruffin have you played with ruu before and what was your experience like playing with her?
Nov 25, 2016 12:24 PM

Jul 2013
Rinto-kun said:
>_____________< I get thrills just by listening!! >_______________<
Nov 25, 2016 12:24 PM

May 2012
Soren said:
Gruffin said:

What is about her vote on grr that is making you concerned?

The meta-based reasoning. It initially came off as a way to set up a mislynch as a policy lynch. I'm less concerned with it now that she's posted #70.
Nov 25, 2016 12:27 PM

Feb 2014
Soren said:
aa-dono said:
Vote: Soren
Did RNG grant your wish? :3
Shhhhh ;)

You mean in exactly 11 days? or no more than 11 days?

In any case I will predict mafia win after the lynch in day 7.
Nov 25, 2016 12:27 PM

May 2012
Soren said:
@gruffin have you played with ruu before and what was your experience like playing with her?

I've played with Ruu once before in Camp Crystal Lake. The only thing is I don't have much to say about her since we hardly interacted, but I did defend her to make myself look more town once she got mislynched.
Grave's a better person to ask about Ruu in that game, tbh.
Nov 25, 2016 12:28 PM

Mar 2009
Soren said:

meaning by day 6?

grrr said:
@Grave, Claire is the type of person who manipulates and lies and tries to kill you behind your back.

So she's basically just like everyone else when she's mafia.Thanks for the intel grrr =)
Soren said:
grave_robber said:

Ehhh, you're misinterpreting it because she's not policy lynching Grrr. She explained that it is RVs in her 70

but someone said they were doing a policy vote on grrr iirc, she's the only one voting for him. Checking her vote again.

Nov 25, 2016 12:28 PM

Oct 2014
Luna said:
grave_robber said:

Kit said:

Goodnight aa-dono ^^
You've got a good taste. I like purple, too.

Nov 25, 2016 12:30 PM

May 2012
Rinto-kun said:
Luna said:

Goodnight aa-dono ^^

Hello, Rinto. What do you think of Soren and Grrr's predictions in #88?
Nov 25, 2016 12:32 PM

Mar 2009
Ruu said:

Ruu said:
Gruffin said:

Ah I see. I hadn't seen that reply when I replied to gruffin so I went with the assumption that gruffin was asking me because of the policy lynch discussion that was going on.

Nov 25, 2016 12:33 PM

Oct 2014
Gruffin said:
Rinto-kun said:

What now? Are we gambling?
I predict town win after lynch D6. lmao

Nov 25, 2016 12:33 PM

May 2012
Gruffin said:
Soren said:

I've played with Ruu once before in Camp Crystal Lake. The only thing is I don't have much to say about her since we hardly interacted, but I did defend her to make myself look more town once she got mislynched.
Grave's a better person to ask about Ruu in that game, tbh.

Actually...
@grave_robber could you share your thoughts on past games you've had with Ruu? I remember you being confused about her alignment in Camp, so what about her play threw you off?
Nov 25, 2016 12:35 PM

May 2012
Rinto-kun said:
Gruffin said:

What now? Are we gambling?
I predict town win after lynch D6. lmao

Why do you think that?
Nov 25, 2016 12:37 PM

Apr 2014
grrr said:
Soren said:
Shhhhh ;)

You mean in exactly 11 days? or no more than 11 days?

In any case I will predict mafia win after the lynch in day 7.

I would rather win at the end of day 3. Not sure why you both have such little faith in town ability, or is this more what you both want.
Nov 25, 2016 12:38 PM

May 2012
grave_robber said:
Ruu said:

Ruu said:

Ah I see. I hadn't seen that reply when I replied to gruffin so I went with the assumption that gruffin was asking me because of the policy lynch discussion that was going on.

What are your thoughts on her after that reply?
Nov 25, 2016 12:39 PM

May 2012
@Jackrito Does anyone look suspicious to you so far?
Nov 25, 2016 12:41 PM

Apr 2014
Gruffin said:
@Jackrito Does anyone look suspicious to you so far?

Hard to say while we are still in RVS, most people won't be serious just yet, I have nothing at the moment.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (39) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2866 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:07 AM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8750 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1159 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3810 by Zymf »»
Jun 19, 2023 2:43 PM

» [GAME] Truth or dare (ToD) 2.0 [Round 5] ( 1 2 )

Lambtron - Mar 12, 2019

92 by Zymf »»
Jun 18, 2023 12:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.