Nov 25, 2016 5:50 AM

Aug 2013
Phraze/wen gtmh.

Gonna look at some posts.
Nov 25, 2016 5:51 AM

Jan 2010
Fo said:
logic340 said:
Could the pairing be a bastard element and not a player one?

Fo said:
If it were a bastard element (which, lovering people isn't bastard at all btw) then it wouldn't have happened after we got our role pms.
OK, just asking as this is my first bastard game and I am just approaching it as my other games for the most part with obviously a few twists.

Not a fan of this mass role claim but I am a vanilla townie now :(
Proud Administrator of the D Gray Man FC and OnePunch-Man FC

Nov 25, 2016 5:58 AM

Aug 2013
@logic340
Right we already knew that ;P

Popcorn to someone else so they can claim. Preferably someone online. I'll start up the list and then we'll see what does/doesn't make sense.
Nov 25, 2016 6:14 AM

Jul 2009
#915 @Fo
I don't think we are both the same alignment, expecially after day3. You conveniently stick to the insane cop explanation, wonder why no one even considered paranoid cop. Why is unlikely?
Nov 25, 2016 6:17 AM

Apr 2014
🏯🎆 Vote Count 4.1 🏯🎆

💣Fo💣 (2) // 🔪Phraze,Wen294🔪
Phraze (1) // 🔪Fo🔪

🚩Not Voting🚩: ⚔ Gwendolly, Logic340,Togs, yurkin ⚔

👑 Mod Notes: It takes 4 votes on a player to achieve lynch lock. 👑
☼ Day 4 Timer ☼

Nov 25, 2016 6:18 AM

Aug 2013
Dead:
8. Crossbell [Rika Furude (Selfless shrine maiden)]
10. Mishukax [Ooishi Kuraudo (Ancient Detective)]
7. Astros [Maebara Keiichi (Paranoid outsider)]
2. Holocaster [Kasai Tatsuyoshi (Dutiful Bodyguard)]
3. Suzune-chan [Sukiya - Sonazki Mion (Charismatic club leader)]

4. Lord_Sithis - Sonozaki Oryou [Influential Godfather]

Alive:
13. Fo [Houjo Satoshi (Tragic memory)] {Lover w/ togs}
9. logic340 - [Houjou Satoko (Lethal trapmaster)]
12. Yurkin [??? (???)]

1. Togs [??? (???)] {Lover -- happened pregame}
5. Gwendolly [??? (???)] {claimed they might have gotten blocked day 2 start}
6. wen294 [??? (???)]
11. Phraze [Shion (???)]

@Yurkin
@Togs
@Gwendolly
@wen294
@Phraze

Could you all please fill in the blanks.
And then give me your updated read on phraze as well. Thanks. :D
Nov 25, 2016 6:20 AM

Aug 2013
yurkin said:
#915 @Fo
I don't think we are both the same alignment, expecially after day3. You conveniently stick to the insane cop explanation, wonder why no one even considered paranoid cop. Why is unlikely?
Because there's a godfather. You've been town by play as well. Paranoid is a shitty modifier even in a bastard game I could go all day.
Nov 25, 2016 6:23 AM

Aug 2013
I'd PREFER that wen/phraze claim first now that I'm thinking about it.
Nov 25, 2016 6:25 AM

Jan 2010
Fo said:
Nobody believed mishu because I didn't believe mishu because -- there wasn't a counterclaim for a while -- and they called me non-town when I'm in fact town.

You can sympathize with that right, logic?

Massclaim will help because I already know why the setup was labeled bastard. If the rest of you know that it's because there's an insane cop then this becomes a lot easier on everybody .
I can understand why (if you are town) you would be very taken by said claim but others had very little reason to doubt it at that time. The fact that so many followed what you instead of forming their own opinion is bothering me. The astros Lynch was a cluster f&@$ and so was the Holocaster one that you and Gwendolly both pushed for multiple days.

When I look at the evidence you look so damn guilty that it shouldn't be ignored.
-All your votes are on confirmed Town.
-You even voted for the cop who wasn't counter-claimed
-You switch from player to player at a moments notice
-Togs is basically the only reason you are alive and he made an uncheckable claim
-You're active but you really haven't posted what I consider to be a behavioral analysis and are begging for claims.
-Based on Satoshi's role in the anime I could see his character being either mafia or third party.
-You distracted people many time with SK talk and other posts that weren't warranted.
-Post #576
Other reasons why Mishu should have gotten lynched:
1) This isn't how you respond to someone you have a cop guilty on.
2) His claim was clearly a fakeclaim
3) No cop, even in bastard games, immediately doubts their own sanity (this looks a lot like Mishu's backup plan after I flip town)
4) Why did he wait for phraze to make a case and park on me to vote me?
5) All the other stuff I've said.
This post just looks so damn scummy. It looked bad at the time and looks even worse in hindsight.
-#577 also looks very scummy at the time and worse in hindsight.

Can you sympathize with me and the evidence against you? Most of it is self inflicted as well not even set up by the mafia.

Nov 25, 2016 6:29 AM

Jan 2010
Fo said:
I'd PREFER that wen/phraze claim first now that I'm thinking about it.
Why is that? I would prefer that you let someone else take the lead and sit back a little bit.

Nov 25, 2016 6:31 AM

Jan 2010
Fo said:
My kneejerk is like "why the fuck did they kill the person trying to look like a role and not the claimed cop"
If you are the mafia then you know why and this question is meant to get a mislynch on Mishukaz. I am actually looking over other people's posts but your scummyness keep jumping out at me.

Nov 25, 2016 6:35 AM

Aug 2013
Logic really look at my post on mishu and ask yourself is that a person who genuinely thought someone wsa trying to fake a guilty on them or not? You need to look at a person's conviction. Yea I've been wrong on a lot of shit but that's the thing. Town are wrong a lot more often than scum because scum know who's town and not.

Why do I bother with that post if I'm scum and know that mishu is town? Ya know what I mean?

I do sympathize with you; I've been in your shoes your hungry for answers and I'm confusing as fuck I bet literally none of you actually get me and that's what makes it hard. I'm just trying to solve the game.

Mishu not dying lends even more credence to the fact that scum didn't care about his results as well, something I brought up earlier but didn't mention today.

Like the only way scum don't block/kill a claimed cop is if there's the possiblity they get lynched (push based on fo's wrongness) and their results aren't going to hurt them immediately.

What did you think of phrazes vote on mishu the start of day 2/3 I think it was? Because that's the scum vote.
Nov 25, 2016 6:37 AM

Jan 2010
Gwendolly said:
Mishukax said:
I mainly wanted to not be clear about who I was going to visit. Saying I'll visit myself and actually doing that was a little too scary. See, yurkin says he visited me - he could have set up anything, like kill anyone who visits me. As for why I chose yurkin, I thought mafia might kill them that night.
With both of my results coming as non-town, and assuming there is no role in this game than can alter my results, I'm starting to feel like Fo and yurkin are both town, and I am Insane. I just don't see myself catching two non-towns that swiftly, lol.

I dont really get the self-checking part either. Is that considered normal to investigate yourself? Why wouldnt they know if they're insane or not?

@Mishukax you said you thought mafia would kill yurkin that night, but why do you want to see them lynched today? You're contradicting yourself!
as I read this it feels more like throwing shade on Mishu than actually trying to understand what they are thinking. I have never played bastard but a self check would tell them if they were sane or not based on what the results were. Mishu was town so if the results came back non-town they would know that they cannot trust the results. This sint hard to understand yet you were completely baffled by it??? I don't think so you come across as someone who is a lot smarter than that. Mishu also didn't contradict themselves here they said they though yurkin would die then pushed for a lynch to get an answer on their sanity. I think Fo would have been the better choice at this time but either way it achieve the same result for Mishu (confirmed town).

Nov 25, 2016 6:45 AM

Jan 2010
Fo said:
Logic really look at my post on mishu and ask yourself is that a person who genuinely thought someone wsa trying to fake a guilty on them or not? You need to look at a person's conviction. Yea I've been wrong on a lot of shit but that's the thing. Town are wrong a lot more often than scum because scum know who's town and not.

Why do I bother with that post if I'm scum and know that mishu is town? Ya know what I mean?

I do sympathize with you; I've been in your shoes your hungry for answers and I'm confusing as fuck I bet literally none of you actually get me and that's what makes it hard. I'm just trying to solve the game.

Mishu not dying lends even more credence to the fact that scum didn't care about his results as well, something I brought up earlier but didn't mention today.

Like the only way scum don't block/kill a claimed cop is if there's the possiblity they get lynched (push based on fo's wrongness) and their results aren't going to hurt them immediately.

What did you think of phrazes vote on mishu the start of day 2/3 I think it was? Because that's the scum vote.
I have really been looking at your posts and conversations and they seem to be to lead people in a different direction than where they started.

What are the chances that Mishu was sane when they investigated Fo then were hit by a mafia ability when they checked Yurkin? There are possibilities that people have left out of the conversation. So cop claims then gets blocked this would make both checks questionable. SK aligned with the Mafia would be bad for us. Plus Mafia having a pairing ability sounds suspicious. Which character do you think would even have said ability?

Nov 25, 2016 6:49 AM

Aug 2013
You've seen the show; you tell me who makes sense to bond the hearts of two other people. :p

Also, since there's a godfather I'm not gonna account for any other investigation shenanigans. Insane cop is in the game so the godfather doesn't get cleared and coast to a win methinks. Easiest explanation is often the right one.
Nov 25, 2016 6:50 AM

Jan 2010
I read the Mafia chat from camp crystal lake and they did pretty much everything that people said Mafia wouldn't do. They voted for one another they questioned one another. They used town motivation to look town and when people saw them for what they were one of their buddie swooped in with town cred to bail them out. So mafia motivation for a false love claim makes so much sense to me.

Fo and Togs are both among my leading candidates still. The trail of breadcrumbs that has been left behind is hard to jump off of.

Nov 25, 2016 6:51 AM

Jan 2010
Fo said:
You've seen the show; you tell me who makes sense to bond the hearts of two other people. :p

Also, since there's a godfather I'm not gonna account for any other investigation shenanigans. Insane cop is in the game so the godfather doesn't get cleared and coast to a win methinks. Easiest explanation is often the right one.
No one that is why I feel it could very well be a fake claim.

Nov 25, 2016 6:52 AM

Jan 2010
Fo said:

The easiest explanation I can come up with for your behavior this game is that you are scum so I guess that is the right one? That is how you just put it right?

Nov 25, 2016 6:57 AM

Aug 2013
logic340 said:
Fo said:

Why would togs and I as a scumteam fakeclaim something that doesn't make sense with flavor?
Nov 25, 2016 6:59 AM

Aug 2013
The problem with speccing this loverize as well; is that lovers are a common mafia term. There could be another flavor reason associated with why we're "bonded" or die at the same time.

Another reason why massclaim would help; we can get a better gauge if there's things in play with conventional names and how they fit to characters and all that stuff.

I'd rather get this out of the way now; so that when it comes time for deadline rush we can focus primarily on scumhunting.
Nov 25, 2016 7:05 AM

Jul 2009
#931 @logic340
Ok, I'll tell,
D2 the conversation with fo really irked me, it did take me quite some time to calm down. got mingrena due to it, could not concentrate on the game. failed to prove my statement why I think fo is scum. asked myself if I have the right to vote in that case. did not voted.
D3 my suspects at time have been Togs>>Mishu
I voted Togs. Crossbell question #693; I take my time thinking about it; reading Togs posts; couldn't prove it; unvoted it; There wasn't enough reasons to vote for mishu since he could have as well told the truth about his claim (we saw it were true after n3);

After D3, and Fo behavior, tunneling on holo; his suspect list of holo, crossbell and phraze, (I'd be really surprised now if phraze is scum,)
There are contradicting things in fo's posts, I need to search through d3 to find the exact posts.

I apologise if my reasons not to vote are not what you expected.
Nov 25, 2016 7:05 AM

Jan 2010
Fo said:
logic340 said:
Why would togs and I as a scumteam fakeclaim something that doesn't make sense with flavor?
I'm not sure but if you turn out to be scum then it has worked to perfection wouldn't you say?

Fo said:
The problem with speccing this loverize as well; is that lovers are a common mafia term. There could be another flavor reason associated with why we're "bonded" or die at the same time.

Another reason why massclaim would help; we can get a better gauge if there's things in play with conventional names and how they fit to characters and all that stuff.

I'd rather get this out of the way now; so that when it comes time for deadline rush we can focus primarily on scumhunting.
Scumhunting should be happening all now though there shouldn't be a need to wait until close to end of phase especially the way the last two EoD have gone. I surely don't want you or togs leading the charged based on previous EoD that you two lead. So hopefully we can get people talking sooner than later.

Vote: Togs you have been MIA for quite some time what's your view on the current game state? Where is your T/S reads list?

Nov 25, 2016 7:07 AM

Aug 2013
Once again; be careful with votes because scum can pile on to win the game.

We can work this out without having wagons out there.

There's at least one scum voting me presently.
Nov 25, 2016 7:18 AM

Aug 2013
Another question; are scum more likely to death tunnel town or just completely dodge the entire day?

I tunnel sometimes. Especially around here because I like to get my scumreads lynch and narrow down poe and walls weren't working because nobody was reading my posts. :p

Again; I'm human and allowed to be wrong. Holo didn't look town at all all she did was post once per day, flail a little bit when pushed by cross and then give up with an omgus vanity vote. I'd rather PoE something like that out rather than most people.

Wasn't too bad a lynch imo but I understand the need/want to discredit me. You guys don't apparently know what it's like to be wrong about anything.
Nov 25, 2016 7:24 AM

Aug 2013
yurkin said:
#931 @logic340
Ok, I'll tell,
D2 the conversation with fo really irked me, it did take me quite some time to calm down. got mingrena due to it, could not concentrate on the game. failed to prove my statement why I think fo is scum. asked myself if I have the right to vote in that case. did not voted.
I voted Togs. Crossbell question #693; I take my time thinking about it; reading Togs posts; couldn't prove it; unvoted it; There wasn't enough reasons to vote for mishu since he could have as well told the truth about his claim (we saw it were true after n3);

After D3, and Fo behavior, tunneling on holo; his suspect list of holo, crossbell and phraze, (I'd be really surprised now if phraze is scum,)
There are contradicting things in fo's posts, I need to search through d3 to find the exact posts.

And I apologize for giving you a migraine.

Do you understand why godfather makes us town to each other, though? Or would you lke me to explain it in more detail?
Nov 25, 2016 7:24 AM

Jan 2010
yurkin said:
#931 @logic340
Ok, I'll tell,

I didn't know what to expect and I can only hope these are the honest answers (though I don't really have a reason to believe them to be false). I have been tunneling hard on Fo so it's time I move on to the rest of you for a little while I hope my questioning isn't too abrasive and if so please let me know.

Nov 25, 2016 7:33 AM

Jan 2010
Fo said:
Another question; are scum more likely to death tunnel town or just completely dodge the entire day?
Based on the CCL game I have to say yes Scum death Tunneling town is quite possible. Especially if it's you who many have said feels town (though they give little reasoning for this claim).

Fo said:
I tunnel sometimes. Especially around here because I like to get my scumreads lynch and narrow down poe and walls weren't working because nobody was reading my posts. :p
What is PoE? People were reading your post in early game I notice it was you (who admitted) who wasn't reading every post. Asking questions that had already been answered and generally just stirring the pot.

Fo said:
Again; I'm human and allowed to be wrong. Holo didn't look town at all all she did was post once per day, flail a little bit when pushed by cross and then give up with an omgus vanity vote. I'd rather PoE something like that out rather than most people.
We are all human we all make mistakes and it's the nature of this game. I understand you don't want to die but you had to know that you were a much better lynch option than both Astros and Holocaster given the confused state of the game and people who were (and still are) tied to you. Now though I am leaning more toward Togs as he has missed on every opportunity since D1 (which has basically carried him to this point).

Wasn't too bad a lynch imo but I understand the need/want to discredit me. You guys don't apparently know what it's like to be wrong about anything.[/quote]

Nov 25, 2016 7:34 AM

Oct 2013
Ayy! Welcome back logic, I see already alot of input from you! :D I like how Crossbell sacrificed himself because he was just confused in the end xD I guess it was a good replacement^^
Okay, gonna backread now.
<3
Nov 25, 2016 7:38 AM

Jan 2010
Gwendolly said:
Ayy! Welcome back logic, I see already alot of input from you! :D I like how Crossbell sacrificed himself because he was just confused in the end xD I guess it was a good replacement^^
Based on what I have seen going on around here I wouldn't be surprised if you guys had lynched Crossbell today so I believe his sacrifice was an attempt to get the town to act together since there would be one person that could be trusted.

Nov 25, 2016 7:40 AM

Jan 2010
I am looking over Phraze now...this is going to be interesting. Be back shortly.

Nov 25, 2016 7:42 AM

Jan 2010
Gwendolly said:
Thanks for the warm welcome. I have some pointed posts I hope you don't take them the wrong way but being as everyone knows I am town I am going to be poking you all to see what I can gather.

Nov 25, 2016 7:44 AM

Oct 2013
Phraze said:
Gwendolly said:

You're accusing me scum for voting against two townies, a townie scumreading me and not being active (while Holo was way more inactive than me), I'd say thats not thinking out of the box. And I think yurkin was just sheeping there, because she was voting for him after you said that.

edit: I'm not even sure anymore if Suzune was town, because her bodyguard didnt activate.

if Yurkin was sheeping, why did u say she was "pulling a phraze" and that I turned out town too? trying to shade/unshade her? u both were present during endphase, but u jumped on the wagon. now u say just cuz Yurkin didn't follow u it makes her scummy?
only 1 townie scumread u, Fo had few townies scumreading him. which has the lower risk? thinking out of the box means adding u in

flavor text said bodyguard was lost during last phase, that's why the protection didn't activate. pretty sure it has a condition, like misreading someone will result in a miss. the host said this game won't be too bastard, so I doubt there's any fake roles.

I was taking an example from our previous game and thats why I said, I dont want to be loud about it again, because you ended up town in the other game. Pointing it out doesnt hurt tho. Yurkin was pretty much immediately following you with your vote on Togs too.
<3
Nov 25, 2016 7:51 AM

Oct 2013
logic340 said:
Gwendolly said:
Based on what I have seen going on around here I wouldn't be surprised if you guys had lynched Crossbell today so I believe his sacrifice was an attempt to get the town to act together since there would be one person that could be trusted.

Yea tbh, I was planning that too. Because of his "I'm all confused" statement and I dont believe him anymore when he says that xD Good thing he did use his skill or it would have looked bad for him the next day, it was used at the right time. I'm also glad Mishu turned out to be the cop after all, well okay it's a shame too that we dont have them around anymore to tell us further results and we dont know if he was insane or not. But the two "non-town" results two times in a row, you think he was THAT lucky? Or could it be fake? Because then we should look deeper into Fo and yurkin instead.
<3
Nov 25, 2016 7:51 AM

Aug 2013
Gwendolly feels really really town to me based on tone.
Nov 25, 2016 7:56 AM

Oct 2013
logic340 said:

@Gwendolly how do you feel about the Crossbell flip? You called him scum for voting you but from what I see that vote seems well placed. Your not looking very townie right now and it's more than the votes that have all been on townies.

I dont remember calling him scum. And I dont remember him voting for me. If you mean Mishu then I already gave my oppinion.
<3
Nov 25, 2016 8:04 AM

Jan 2010
Gwendolly said:
logic340 said:

Yea tbh, I was planning that too. Because of his "I'm all confused" statement and I dont believe him anymore when he says that xD Good thing he did use his skill or it would have looked bad for him the next day, it was used at the right time. I'm also glad Mishu turned out to be the cop after all, well okay it's a shame too that we dont have them around anymore to tell us further results and we dont know if he was insane or not. But the two "non-town" results two times in a row, you think he was THAT lucky? Or could it be fake? Because then we should look deeper into Fo and yurkin instead.
Yeah I knew the confused statement wasn't going to go over well based on the last game we played with Cross. I'm not sure what to think about Mishu's investigations. It could mean that Fo and yurkin are scum and third party rather than both scum.

Nov 25, 2016 8:08 AM

Jul 2009
My vote for togs is at #692, I've stated I consider togs as my suspect at #647. what with that voted after phraze.
Nov 25, 2016 8:19 AM

Jan 2010
Gwendolly said:
logic340 said:

@Gwendolly how do you feel about the Crossbell flip? You called him scum for voting you but from what I see that vote seems well placed. Your not looking very townie right now and it's more than the votes that have all been on townies.

I dont remember calling him scum. And I dont remember him voting for me. If you mean Mishu then I already gave my oppinion.
Sorry after looking back it was Mishu and not Cross. Do you know what number post your answer was on so I can look at it?

Nov 25, 2016 8:22 AM

Dec 2013
Hmm does changing vote from Fo to Togs even matter? They die at the same time anyway.

Also i'm okey with claiming, but only when it's needed. I'd rather not claim for no real reason in the middle of the day. Besides the fact that i think it's pretty common knowledge that mass-claiming isn't really a great idea. (it's more that i'd like to role-claim while i'm actually here and not that i get snitch lynched EoD without given the chance to roleclaim, since i'm confident in my role)
I also really don't like how we've found 0 Third party roles up 'till now, because they should be in this game somewhere. Imo it's possible that Fo is scum and Yurkin is third party and that Mishu turned out to be a normal cop after all. We should consider this when Fo x Togs pair flip.

Also as for Togs, i'm not even sure if that guy is still making the activity requirements for the game.... Which is kinda sad. The feeling it gave when he's got good town cred on D1 and then does NOTHING with it just really irks me. Did the guy only care for the town cred and not for actually catching scum or something?
Nov 25, 2016 8:27 AM

Oct 2013
Phraze said:
@logic340

Wen: town to me. he pointed to Tenshi as suspect for townreading early in the game. but he confronts accusations or doubts instead of letting it float by.

Mishu: Cross said insane cop is likely, meaning their investigations will give opposite results. that's why scum didn't bother roleblocking him after claiming cop, since his first result on Fo was twisted to begin with. so his check on Yurkin is probably a towncheck. he checked on Fo and Yurkin.

Fo: I can't say he is out of my suspect list, but he's more town to me now. everything he's been doing is driving him to the wall in the end. I doubt scum will allow that to happen, and if it were scumbuds, the other will push a lynch for towncred. every kill or mislynch even leads back to him, too convenient. so far Fo's been useful as bait in this game....no offense. but a mislynch on him won't be a waste.

Gwen: Suzune had a scumread on her, could be why she was killed. Gwen is prob a good scum player, killing suspicions while it's still unnoticed. Suzune also pointed out Gwen has been critiquing posts/ppl rather than making her own observations. delay tactic from scum is probable.

Togs: I'm positive about him. he wanted Fo to claim but not himself. this means it's scum hiding behind a townie. being role connected doesn't mean the other isn't scum. if Togs was sure that Fo was scum, he would've pushed the lynch anyway. Fo didn't mind lynching Togs, on the other hand. lol

my suspects and pretty confirmed, are Gwen and Togs.

Okay, so this is what I'm talking about! +1 I like your reads on Fo and Mishu and Togs, especially the reasoning for why scum wouldnt kill Mishu immediately after his claim, it makes sense. But you're wrong with me about Suzune, I wouldnt even think of killing Suzune, when she was the only one suspecting me at that time lol seems like a stupid move. They probably wanted to frame me, but no one really reacted to that after that besides you. The question is now: Are you trying to get back with that plan for framing me? Because no one else reacted? Or are you just an attentive town?
<3
Nov 25, 2016 8:32 AM

Oct 2013
logic340 said:
Gwendolly said:

Sorry after looking back it was Mishu and not Cross. Do you know what number post your answer was on so I can look at it?
The whole discussion can be viewed on page 13
<3
Nov 25, 2016 8:41 AM

Oct 2013
wen294 said:
Hmm does changing vote from Fo to Togs even matter? They die at the same time anyway.

Yea I think so, Togs mentioned that somewhere. So we have to be careful. Been also I think over a day, that he last said something. Not sure if scum would just disappear

@Togs déjavu
<3
Nov 25, 2016 8:45 AM

Dec 2013
Gwendolly said:
wen294 said:

Yea I think so, Togs mentioned that somewhere. So we have to be careful. Been also I think over a day, that he last said something. Not sure if scum would just disappear

@Togs déjavu

I've seen Scum!Togs do it in the last game i played so yeah, he came pretty close to winning with that too.
Nov 25, 2016 9:30 AM

Aug 2013
wen294 said:
Why do you think either of us are scum? And it only matters in really bastard scenarios I could go into but don't really care to atm because at that point the game is so bastard that I don't even really care.

wen said:
Also i'm okey with claiming, but only when it's needed. I'd rather not claim for no real reason in the middle of the day. Besides the fact that i think it's pretty common knowledge that mass-claiming isn't really a great idea.
Oh?
Nov 25, 2016 9:36 AM

Aug 2013
wen said:
I also really don't like how we've found 0 Third party roles up 'till now, because they should be in this game somewhere.
Mishu getting non-town results means that we should expect a thirdy party. One at most.

We should be looking for actual mafia, though. At the moment they are the largest threat because if this setup is balanced there's two left and they win on a mislynch today.

Have you read my stuff on why it's very unlikely for me to be scum?

wen said:
Imo it's possible that Fo is scum and Yurkin is third party and that Mishu turned out to be a normal cop after all. We should consider this when Fo x Togs pair flip.
A godfather existing would make a paranoid cop meaningless. Yurkin and I are almost certainly the same alignment.

wen said:
Also as for Togs, i'm not even sure if that guy is still making the activity requirements for the game.... Which is kinda sad. The feeling it gave when he's got good town cred on D1 and then does NOTHING with it just really irks me. Did the guy only care for the town cred and not for actually catching scum or something?
I agree that togs probably doesn't care about this game. Whether he's town or scum is still up for debate.

ANOTHER reason for massclaim is that we can probably find the TP role if there is one depending on how weird things get.

Balls in your court wen.
Nov 25, 2016 9:51 AM

Nov 2015
Hello, sorry about that I'm here again now.
Nov 25, 2016 10:00 AM

Dec 2013
Fo said:
wen294 said:
Why do you think either of us are scum?

Like i said, it's the most likely scenario. Unless you're telling me that there is a mafia framer who happened to fake a card that was originally supposed to be cupid. Or that our cupid for god knows what reason hasn't responded after being called out THAT many times.

Fo said:
wen said:
I also really don't like how we've found 0 Third party roles up 'till now, because they should be in this game somewhere.
Mishu getting non-town results means that we should expect a thirdy party. One at most.

We should be looking for actual mafia, though. At the moment they are the largest threat because if this setup is balanced there's two left and they win on a mislynch today.

Have you read my stuff on why it's very unlikely for me to be scum?

wen said:
Imo it's possible that Fo is scum and Yurkin is third party and that Mishu turned out to be a normal cop after all. We should consider this when Fo x Togs pair flip.
A godfather existing would make a paranoid cop meaningless. Yurkin and I are almost certainly the same alignment.

wen said:
I agree that togs probably doesn't care about this game. Whether he's town or scum is still up for debate.

ANOTHER reason for massclaim is that we can probably find the TP role if there is one depending on how weird things get.

Balls in your court wen.

If there are 2 scum players left and we currently have 7 peeps. Lynch one kill one makes it 5. Lynch 2 kill 1 makes it 4. Only if both you and Togs are town, which i doubt, we might lose, but even that isn't sure yet.

And yeah that's what i said. If you flip scum then Yurkin is likely non-town. If you flip town then Yurkin is likely town. Unless we're dealing with an (un)even-night paranoid cop or something like that which i kinda doubt.

Also what do you mean 'find the TP role if there is one' I mean it's role madness, are you assuming that in the town pool that's left there are 1 or less power roles left? Surely not right, because that'd be quite rediculous. If we all claim i still don't think we'd be able to pin everyone to their alignment correctly, but it'd likely be quite beneficial to scum. I don't think mass-claiming is a good idea.

I've read the post up 'till now but i probably missed something that should make it very unlikely for you to be scum, or i hold a different opinion on the matter. Also keep in mind that i said that I think either you OR togs is scum. I never concretely said it was you, but i will find one out through the other.
Nov 25, 2016 10:00 AM

Dec 2013
Togs said:
Hello, sorry about that I'm here again now.

About fucking time.
Nov 25, 2016 10:12 AM

Nov 2013
🏯🎆 Vote Count 4.2 🏯🎆

💣Fo💣 (2) // 🔪Phraze, wen294🔪
Phraze (1) // 🔪Fo🔪
Togs (1) // 🔪logic340🔪

🚩Not Voting🚩: ⚔ Gwendolly, Togs, yurkin ⚔

👑 Mod Notes: It takes 4 votes on a player to achieve lynch lock. 👑
☼ Day 4 Timer ☼

SoulEaterQUEENNov 25, 2016 10:19 AM
Nov 25, 2016 10:22 AM

Aug 2013
I thought we were 6 alive.

I'm literally the dumbest person ever.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (28) « First ... « 18 19 [20] 21 22 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2866 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:07 AM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8750 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1159 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3810 by Zymf »»
Jun 19, 2023 2:43 PM

» [GAME] Truth or dare (ToD) 2.0 [Round 5] ( 1 2 )

Lambtron - Mar 12, 2019

92 by Zymf »»
Jun 18, 2023 12:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.