Mini Game v4: Higurashi no Naku Koro Night Mafia | Game End

New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (28) « First ... « 20 21 [22] 23 24 » ... Last »
Nov 25, 2016 5:13 PM

Jan 2010
Gwendolly said:
Gwendolly said:

I'm your cupid, honey ;) I want you both to live and enjoy my curry, because I'm the one and only Chie Rumiko :) Be careful who you vote for, mister

If one of you guys are scum, then scum wouldnt dare to take one of their own down during night phase. Which has happened all the time until now.

But for now I dont want to see you both get lynched. So I'll look for the other scum

@logic340 Thought this was a 24 hours phase again, I'll take my time then :D
I'm glad to hear that. I am also taking my time going back and reevaluate some things. Based on my interaction with Fo and Togs today I'm pretty confident they are town and I haven't gotten much interaction with you and wen.

yurkin and Phraze seen to buddy up to me. Phraze is hard to read and would probably be ab easy candidate for mafia to target with a mislynch do you may be onto something here. She's been at Fo the whole game but seemed to sheep my vote upon my return.

unvote

@Togs and @Fo sorry if I was a bit abrasive earlier. I really just want to solve this game. I was asking for people to work with me and you two were trying to do that while I was being hard headed. Help me come to the details like you were earlier and I will get better participation again I apologize still working on reading people Mafia game.
Proud Administrator of the D Gray Man FC and OnePunch-Man FC

Nov 25, 2016 5:29 PM

Nov 2015
Gwendolly said:
@Togs
Also you really think I'll have the SAME LUCK as a serial killer by choosing the same targets as scum?

Well, Cross did roll 22 town games in a row so anythings possible. I am inclined to believe you actually, but I do need to hear your full claim. If you wanna cooperate, you gotta go all the way !

logic340 said:
Gwendolly said:

But for now I dont want to see you both get lynched. So I'll look for the other scum

@logic340 Thought this was a 24 hours phase again, I'll take my time then :D
I'm glad to hear that. I am also taking my time going back and reevaluate some things. Based on my interaction with Fo and Togs today I'm pretty confident they are town and I haven't gotten much interaction with you and wen.

yurkin and Phraze seen to buddy up to me. Phraze is hard to read and would probably be ab easy candidate for mafia to target with a mislynch do you may be onto something here. She's been at Fo the whole game but seemed to sheep my vote upon my return.

unvote

@Togs and @Fo sorry if I was a bit abrasive earlier. I really just want to solve this game. I was asking for people to work with me and you two were trying to do that while I was being hard headed. Help me come to the details like you were earlier and I will get better participation again I apologize still working on reading people Mafia game.

No need to apologize Logic, on the contrary I have really been enjoying your presence this game : P You are just an energizing player I guess and I can tell you analyze every piece of info you can and try not to take anything for face value. I am a bit busy to do analysis atm as well myself so don’t worry about that either, I understand being in multiple games is tough too.
Nov 25, 2016 5:55 PM

Jan 2010
wen294 said:
Why was @Mishukax even expecting scum to kill Yurkin to begin with.
what was the motivation behind this question?

Nov 25, 2016 6:15 PM

Oct 2013
Togs said:
Gwendolly said:

I'm your cupid, honey ;) I want you both to live and enjoy my curry, because I'm the one and only Chie Rumiko :) Be careful who you vote for, mister

If one of you guys are scum, then scum wouldnt dare to take one of their own down during night phase. Which has happened all the time until now.

Ah so it was you ! Okey, what’s your win condition ? What other abilities do you have, because I know you’ve got more. And why choose me and Fo ?

Also see #1021 for why me and Fo could still be alive right now.

Well, I dont know you claimed pretty early. So I wouldnt see why mafia wouldnt kill you both early too; town wouldnt be able to backtrack. Tbh, I even hope one of you are scum. I can't say more right now, but I come in peace. My reasons for picking you two? You were at the very top, Fo was at the very bottom ;D

<3
Nov 25, 2016 6:34 PM

Jan 2010
logic340 said:
Logic340 -Town

Phraze - I'm leaning town
Wen - still leaning town but need to look closer
Yurkin - neutral leaning scum due to Mishu's check. Posts feel much better than Fo's

Gwendolly - really seems scummy how she rode holo for over 48 hours (D2-EoD3). Never moved off holo from D2-D3 lack of solving the game. Also you seem to like stiring the pot. Accusing yurkin of getting help like you did Phraze in CCL all that did was get a town lynched so why do it again here?
Togs - was cool with lynching fo fot 2 days then switches up and says fo must live. When giving his reasoning he says he was informed before D1 so why was he ok with lynching Fo for two days?
Fo - scum, a cancer to the game. I realky need to here what makes you all believe he is town? His actions have yet to ever benefit town (i need examples if you're going to challenge this). Continues to stir the pot while adding little to actually solve the game.
I'm going to simplify this for myself. I'm just going to flip this here list upside down. Iwas definitely looking at this wrong.

Phraze and wen are now my top suspects. I doubt they are a svum team due to their interactions with one another but i wouldn't rule out a 3rd party, Phraze has added very little and play is very erratic. There have even been times I've felt she talks about the Mafia plans like she knows. Her warning to me from Astros was good advice. You won't use me Phraze you need to work with me. Until then...vote: Phraze

Nov 25, 2016 9:30 PM

Nov 2015
vote: Phraze

Nov 25, 2016 10:05 PM

Nov 2013
🏯🎆 Final Vote Count 🏯🎆

💣Phraze💣 (4) // 🔪Fo, Gwendolly, logic340, Togs lynch lock🔪
Fo (2) // 🔪Phraze, wen294🔪

🚩Not Voting🚩: ⚔ yurkin ⚔

👑 Mod Notes: Phase change will be tomorrow morning. 👑
☼ Day 4 Timer ☼

Nov 25, 2016 10:52 PM

Nov 2015
I’m really really sorry guys ;-; The demon inside me made me do it
Nov 26, 2016 2:52 AM

Dec 2013
oh what, so the lynch is locked now? Didn't expect to see locked votes on my return.

I'll wait with my claim for the next day. Claiming now literally only helps scum.

Also @Gwendolly, not sure i can trust your claim. You waited sooo long with that while people were asking you for it. I feel like you just claimed cupid because you thought nobody else would claim it at this point and it'd be a free card out of suspicion. To me this seems like an opportunic fake-claim.

logic340 said:
wen294 said:
Why was @Mishukax even expecting scum to kill Yurkin to begin with.
what was the motivation behind this question?

Because i wanted to know? I just didn't understand why he'd think that so it made me wonder.
Nov 26, 2016 2:57 AM

Oct 2011
@Togs
just got on. late internet. but.... gotcha~

Nov 26, 2016 4:07 AM

Oct 2013
wen294 said:
Also @Gwendolly, not sure i can trust your claim. You waited sooo long with that while people were asking you for it. I feel like you just claimed cupid because you thought nobody else would claim it at this point and it'd be a free card out of suspicion. To me this seems like an opportunic fake-claim.

Town!
<3
Nov 26, 2016 4:10 AM

Oct 2013
Uuhh...what happens now that the votes are locked? oO

Also adding to the vote history:
yurkin voted for Phraze on D3 last minute but it was too late, so either Host or she herself deleted that. #852
Gwendolly said:
did host or yurkin delete the last post? o.o
<3
Nov 26, 2016 5:09 AM

Apr 2014
Phase change will come soon give me a bit of time I have just woke up
Nov 26, 2016 5:11 AM

Oct 2011
@logic340
mafia has used u in Camp Crystal as well as this. u don't know how to work with town yet, or take the hint, learn it up. I knew I would be a mislynch target after Astros, that's why my posts up to now has been constructive.

@Gwendolly
lock means done deal. Wen alrdy said it when we voted Fo.

Nov 26, 2016 6:09 AM

Jan 2010
Togs said:

if Phraze flips town I will probably lose all trust in you. The way you hammered caught me off guard. Just seeing this makes me feel like you played me I hope I'm wrong

Phraze said:
@logic340
mafia has used u in Camp Crystal as well as this. u don't know how to work with town yet, or take the hint, learn it up. I knew I would be a mislynch target after Astros, that's why my posts up to now has been constructive.

@Gwendolly
lock means done deal. Wen alrdy said it when we voted Fo.
wasn't expecting someone to lay the hammer but it's my own fault for not being more cautious. I felt like something was off so I flipped my list. If I'm writing I'm sorry you know I hate mislynching.

@yurkin another day and you didn't vote. What's up?

Nov 26, 2016 6:26 AM

Apr 2014

♦️ ♦️ ♦️ ♦️ ♦️ ♦️ ♦️ ♦️

The day came to a sudden stop during the villagers discussion, darkness came as if a curtain had been pulled shut over the village and with it a cold chill that froze everyone's mind. Everyone could not understand what has happened, it was as if the gods themselves had enough of the debate and decided any more time was a waste. As if to confirm this the person who was the most suspected, but not able to defend themselves because of falling into insanity was pulled from the group, as if by a invisible rope and they were put into the pre set noose that had been used on so many innocents so far. Would the person fully revealing before them be another innocent to the long list, whatever the outcome no one should be happy with the way this judgement was reached.

Phraze was lynched they were.

Yet again when the body was revealed, it was that of a small child, no one was even knocked back by this, because most had expected it, and had grown immune to the shock of it all. that is what they put it down to in their mind anyway, most feared deep down from their heart however it was because they had lost their humanity over this nightmare. Who were the real monsters in this village of mystery, At the start it was clear, but now the lines were so blurred was they even a difference between them and the cult. At least the cult had a purpose and reasons for their madness. The villagers were just plain insane at this point not listening to reason and cutting down anyone.

The remaining few returned home silent and broken, the undead had more life, and spirit then the husks of humanity that were still alive, how much longer this life would be though, it is hard to say either way the night began and a long one it was going to be. This twisted reality was coming to a end soon be it a good end or a one of sorrow it is not clear, whatever the outcome no one will be human come the end of it.

Please those that have abilities remember to PM them to me @Jackrito or my lovely co host @SoulEaterQueen. Night talk is allowed.

♦️ ♦️ ♦️ ♦️ ♦️ ♦️ ♦️ ♦️

Nov 26, 2016 6:34 AM

Jan 2010
@Togsv and @Fo WTF!?!?

@Gwendolly do you still trust these two?

Nov 26, 2016 6:35 AM

Jan 2010
Togs said:

so scummy

Nov 26, 2016 7:08 AM

Jan 2010
@Phraze I'm sorry I am still learning I feel like I have failed the town...It seems I really need to just trust myself.

Nov 26, 2016 7:11 AM

Oct 2013
logic340 said:
@Togsv and @Fo WTF!?!?

I assume one of them are scum now that Phraze flipped town. Or do you think they two are? Then I picked two scums as lovers lol
<3
Nov 26, 2016 7:19 AM

Jan 2010
Gwendolly said:
logic340 said:
@Togsv and @Fo WTF!?!?

I assume one of them are scum now that Phraze flipped town. Or do you think they two are? Then I picked two scums as lovers lol
You see how hard I went on them yesterday and we still end up with the same results. I really feel they have been manipulating the game since the very beginning and I feel like I was manipulated by them. If you feel otherwise based on my interactions with them please let me know. Togs hammer was scummy as hell imo since he didn't even give Phraze a chance wen actually said something about not putting the hammer down on Fo but Togs doing it to Phraze looks so bad to me.

Nov 26, 2016 7:35 AM

Oct 2013
logic340 said:
Gwendolly said:

You see how hard I went on them yesterday and we still end up with the same results. I really feel they have been manipulating the game since the very beginning and I feel like I was manipulated by them. If you feel otherwise based on my interactions with them please let me know. Togs hammer was scummy as hell imo since he didn't even give Phraze a chance wen actually said something about not putting the hammer down on Fo but Togs doing it to Phraze looks so bad to me.

Wanna see what he has to say about this. What do you think of wen now, since you flipped your list?
<3
Nov 26, 2016 7:40 AM

Oct 2013
Also I wonder if Phraze roleblocked me, when I wasnt able to use my ability. But it's a one shot. I recall Togs saying he has been roleblocked too. Prolly scum :')
<3
Nov 26, 2016 7:40 AM

Jan 2010
Gwendolly said:
logic340 said:

Wanna see what he has to say about this. What do you think of wen now, since you flipped your list?
I was thinking that either Phraze or wen was scum pushing on Fo the way they were. I honestly thought they both felt scummy but I doubted they could be team since their interactions were very bad at some points.

I am kind of wishing I left things the way they were it shouldn't be night phase right now we should be talking with wen and yurkin.

Nov 26, 2016 8:27 AM

Oct 2011
the way I died is as underwhelming as the flavor text XD #deadpost

Nov 26, 2016 9:19 AM

Dec 2013
ehm i'm pretty sure it's nightphase now Logic.

Gwendolly said:
Also I wonder if Phraze roleblocked me, when I wasnt able to use my ability. But it's a one shot. I recall Togs saying he has been roleblocked too. Prolly scum :')

Can you post what the message said again, when it told you that you were roleblocked?
Because from my memory you said it was something like 'you were losing your sanity' which does not sound like something that'd happen from a stun gun. I doubt that it was Phraze that roleblocked you.

Also looking back at Cross' flip he had an ability to cure diseases. I think that whatever afflicted you is said 'disease' and that Togs got hit by the stun gun. Or maybe Togs caught the disease as well, who knows.
This is assuming that Togs wasn't lying when he said that he got roleblocked. That said it's strange that he didn't go into detail when he told he was roleblocked to make it more believable and checkable.
Nov 26, 2016 9:48 PM

Aug 2013
Scumteam is yurkin and togs. Fucked up the PoE. L's on me Town.
Nov 26, 2016 10:02 PM

Aug 2013
logic340 said:
Pfft you call that abrasive?

And yea me too.
Nov 26, 2016 10:03 PM

Aug 2013
Togs said:
Well, Cross did roll 22 town games in a row so anythings possible. I am inclined to believe you actually, but I do need to hear your full claim. If you wanna cooperate, you gotta go all the way !
No way.
Nov 26, 2016 10:05 PM

Aug 2013
Togs the don scumclaims and only one person winks at it.
Nov 26, 2016 10:13 PM

Aug 2013
I'm probably tilted for months after this.
Nov 26, 2016 11:51 PM

Aug 2013
Oh and btw please be less reckless with your votes tomorrow if the game's not over. Let's use the time we have and not let scum quick hammer again because it'll be the last time for sure next time.
Nov 27, 2016 3:13 AM

Dec 2013
Fo said:
Scumteam is yurkin and togs. Fucked up the PoE. L's on me Town.

Did I or did I not call that one of you and Togs were scum. Turns out it was Togs instead of you but it'll bring the same result anyway.

And why the sudden change of heart about yurkin? Pretty sure you said earlier on that you and yurkin were most likely the same alignment?
Nov 27, 2016 7:04 AM

Oct 2013
wen294 said:

Gwendolly said:

Can you post what the message said again, when it told you that you were roleblocked?
Because from my memory you said it was something like 'you were losing your sanity' which does not sound like something that'd happen from a stun gun. I doubt that it was Phraze that roleblocked you.

Also looking back at Cross' flip he had an ability to cure diseases. I think that whatever afflicted you is said 'disease' and that Togs got hit by the stun gun. Or maybe Togs caught the disease as well, who knows.
This is assuming that Togs wasn't lying when he said that he got roleblocked. That said it's strange that he didn't go into detail when he told he was roleblocked to make it more believable and checkable.

I dont know am I allowed to quote it?
<3
Nov 27, 2016 7:07 AM

Dec 2013
Gwendolly said:
wen294 said:

No you're not allowed to directly quote it, you can more or less say what it said tho. Kinda like near-quoting-but-not-quite-quoting IYKWIM.
Main thing tho: did it sound like something you'd be told if you were hit by a stun-gun or something else?
Nov 27, 2016 7:12 AM

Oct 2013
wen294 said:
Gwendolly said:

No you're not allowed to directly quote it, you can more or less say what it said tho. Kinda like near-quoting-but-not-quite-quoting IYKWIM.
Main thing tho: did it sound like something you'd be told if you were hit by a stun-gun or something else?

I reached the state of hallucination and paranoia and I will lose all my passive and active abilities unless there's an intervention. But it was during night event Not sure if it counts anymore, but it doesnt matter anymore.
<3
Nov 27, 2016 7:14 AM

Oct 2013
Gwendolly said:
wen294 said:

I reached the state of hallucination and paranoia and I will lose all my passive and active abilities unless there's an intervention. But it was during night event Not sure if it counts anymore, but it doesnt matter anymore.

I guess it doesnt sound like I've been "zapped"
<3
Nov 27, 2016 3:24 PM

Nov 2013
@logic340 @fo @yurkin @togs @gwendolly @wen294
Please note that Jackrito will not be there 1 hour before phase change time. If you submit your action to him, it will not be processed. You must submit it to me.
Nov 27, 2016 5:03 PM

Nov 2013

♦️ ♦️ ♦️ ♦️ ♦️ ♦️ ♦️ ♦️

] The Village woke up from their slumber, dispirited from the events that had happened the day before, they were running low on hope and numbers.They knew if they did not take action quickly they would meet the similar fate of their fellow town before them, but they also knew they had to be careful because it was clear now that people among them, were causing issue and disruption among them. They had to come together as a Village like their beloved maiden had told them.

So they went to the centre of the town, waiting to see what nightmare awaited them today, no one was shocked when they found a body there, the body this time had an arrow in it's heart, what the purpose of this was they were not sure. As they moved closer to the corpse and saw the person and the message it soon became clear.

Gwendolly was killed they were

The corpse before them, was not one of evil or good, their only goal was to spread the way of love among them all. Since they believed that love could conquer all. Well everything apart from a arrow to the heart, they was a sense of irony how this cupid wannabe had died.

After seeing this death, the town was met with a mix of sorrow and hope, because a death is always a sad one, but for them this was a second chance because at least it was not one of their numbers. So they still could hunt the scum among them. So with this chance they got ready for another day of hunting the disease that had infected their one time paradise. The hunt begins anew

♦️ ♦️ ♦️ ♦️ ♦️ ♦️ ♦️ ♦️

Nov 27, 2016 5:38 PM

Aug 2013
Okay that makes sense why she didn't claim then.

I didn't think the lover thing would be 3P that's where I messed up.
Nov 27, 2016 5:38 PM

Nov 2015
Wow Gwen ;--; She was so close too..

Okay, so I am no longer lovers with Fo. I can see only one reason why scum would want to get rid of this passive and thats if they knew I was a certain lynch toDay and didn't want to lose one of their own.

vote: Fo
Nov 27, 2016 5:39 PM

Aug 2013
Togs is confirmed scum. If we were both town scum kill us and that brings numbers to an auto-scum win.

Catch is if we lynch him today I'll die too and that's also a scum win depending on what roles are out there but I wanna think worst case scenario.
Nov 27, 2016 5:40 PM

Aug 2013
Actually just read my Pms; we're no longer lovers.
Nov 27, 2016 5:41 PM

Aug 2013
Vote: Togs
</3
Nov 27, 2016 5:41 PM

Nov 2015
Fo said:
Togs is confirmed scum. If we were both town scum kill us and that brings numbers to an auto-scum win.

Catch is if we lynch him today I'll die too and that's also a scum win depending on what roles are out there but I wanna think worst case scenario.

It's true, we cannot both be town my friend.
Nov 27, 2016 5:42 PM

Aug 2013
Togs said:

Okay, so I am no longer lovers with Fo. I can see only one reason why scum would want to get rid of this passive and thats if they knew I was a certain lynch toDay and didn't want to lose one of their own.

Yea there wasn't any way to know that killing gwen would remove the passive.
You assumed not because you claimed scum earlier on this page. :p
Nov 27, 2016 5:47 PM

Aug 2013
I'm also more sure now after actually looking into flavor for 5 seconds that mishu was paranoid.

Another pretty large derp.
Nov 27, 2016 5:47 PM

Nov 2015
Fo said:
Togs said:

Yea there wasn't any way to know that killing gwen would remove the passive.
You assumed not because you claimed scum earlier on this page. :p

Just cuz I tried to emulate the show's flavor doesn't mean I claimed scum.

I didn't ask myself but I assume you asked the mods at some point if the source of the ability was killed would it go away ? Surely that's why you got rid of it. Despite me ending the last Day terribly I'm not just gonna sit by and get lynched again, so sorry </3
Nov 27, 2016 5:49 PM

Aug 2013
What a guy.
Nov 27, 2016 5:51 PM

Aug 2013
Togs said:
I didn't ask myself but I assume you asked the mods at some point if the source of the ability was killed would it go away ? Surely that's why you got rid of it. Despite me ending the last Day terribly I'm not just gonna sit by and get lynched again, so sorry </3
I don't normally assume mods would give me info on another persons role no.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (28) « First ... « 20 21 [22] 23 24 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2866 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:07 AM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8750 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1159 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3810 by Zymf »»
Jun 19, 2023 2:43 PM

» [GAME] Truth or dare (ToD) 2.0 [Round 5] ( 1 2 )

Lambtron - Mar 12, 2019

92 by Zymf »»
Jun 18, 2023 12:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.