Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Nov 2, 2016 11:32 PM

Jun 2013
Even though i hated this and think its a disgrace to its source material, i noticed that even though its officially received a second season for winter, its not listed under the winter 2017 season nor does it even have a page here.
Nov 3, 2016 6:30 AM

Apr 2015
SakurasouBusters said:
Even though i hated this and think its a disgrace to its source material, i noticed that even though its officially received a second season for winter, its not listed under the winter 2017 season nor does it even have a page here.

And isn't that awesome? Shame it's only temporary...
Nov 3, 2016 6:42 AM
*hug noises*

May 2013
Well that's.. weird. I'm pretty sure it had one on MAL before at least because I recall adding it
Nov 3, 2016 7:35 AM

Mar 2012
I saw an entry somewhere in the queue but the moderators are not bothered to approve it
Nov 3, 2016 9:04 AM

Jul 2015
Well... no one cares about this trash, even the moderators.
Nov 3, 2016 9:37 AM

Jun 2015
Pochi_ said:
Khalan said:
I saw an entry somewhere in the queue but the moderators are not bothered to approve it

I like it >.>, I'm a VN reader and I still liked the anime.
The VN is a masterpiece, but the anime is so-so
In the name of Allah, the Gracious, the Merciful. | You know what I hate the most? People who aren't free. They're no more than cattle.
Nov 3, 2016 10:15 AM

Feb 2015
Pochi_ said:

Well I do care... I want more Kagari-chan... Any they're giving it to me...

Ask Anime Mods or the DB Mod about it....
Nov 3, 2016 11:28 AM

Apr 2015
Kageyama-chan said:
Pochi_ said:
Khalan said:

So-so? No. It's a garbage tier anime.
Nov 4, 2016 2:01 AM

Jun 2015
Gotrys_Cheslock said:
Kageyama-chan said:

That's your opinion.. I liked it, I'm a massive rewrite fan and I'll keep supporting the anime.
In the name of Allah, the Gracious, the Merciful. | You know what I hate the most? People who aren't free. They're no more than cattle.
Nov 4, 2016 6:13 AM

Apr 2015
Kageyama-chan said:
Gotrys_Cheslock said:

That's your opinion.. I liked it, I'm a massive rewrite fan and I'll keep supporting the anime.

Opinion? No, it's a fact, fanboy. Deal with it.
Nov 4, 2016 7:35 AM
Nov 2015
Is Romeo still working in key?
Nov 4, 2016 7:38 AM

Apr 2015
sat2400 said:

Did he ever? I don't think so.
Nov 4, 2016 7:42 AM
Nov 2015
Gotrys_Cheslock said:
sat2400 said:

but he is one of the script of rewrite
Nov 4, 2016 7:51 AM

Apr 2015
sat2400 said:
Gotrys_Cheslock said:

but he is one of the script of rewrite

An outsourced contributor. Tanaka was one of those.
Nov 4, 2016 8:01 AM
Nov 2015
Btw, I wonder who is going to take over the position of Jun Maeda??Master Maede is over 40 right now and may retire soon.
Nov 5, 2016 8:29 AM
Nov 2015
hey, guys, am I a qualified key haters? I mean, I love both clannad and the planetarian(including VN and anime), the one key fans dislike most, like air and possibly rewrite which I am currently playing, and feel no interest on other works(not sure LB cause I never played VN).
Nov 5, 2016 12:33 PM

Feb 2014
sat2400 said:
hey, guys, am I a qualified key haters? I mean, I love both clannad and the planetarian(including VN and anime), the one key fans dislike most, like air and possibly rewrite which I am currently playing, and feel no interest on other works(not sure LB cause I never played VN).

I don't understand what you are asking? You ask if you "are a qualified key hater", then continue to talk about how you like various Key series?
Nov 5, 2016 3:34 PM
Nov 2015
Authoaria said:
sat2400 said:

I don't understand what you are asking? You ask if you "are a qualified key hater", then continue to talk about how you like various Key series?
Authoaria said:
sat2400 said:

thanks for replying me, I really wish key right have some anime likes air, clannad, kanon which are adapted by kyoto to rebuild its brilliant reputation. To be honest, angel beats, well, it earns tons of praise in western anime community but at the same time tons of criticisms(but I think it's good somehow) . little buster's first season is kind of boring and includes Jun Maede's fomula and repeating storytelling styles. charlotte, you know....... When I watched at the PV of rewrite, I thought they might saves the budget and time of art for developing the script, but you know what it turns out..... The only things attract me is planetarian, especially after I finish VN, I was like "Wow, the story got many deep message and conveys tons of philosophic thoughts related humanity, which impressed me like clannad and air do. So, I thought the adaptation can really help rebuild key's reputation because the anime is actually really good. IMO, but...............
So, actually, I mean I miss key's old project so much and kind of disappointed what they have after clannad TV series
Nov 5, 2016 3:39 PM
Nov 2015
sat2400 said:
Authoaria said:

Authoaria said:

thanks for replying me, I really wish key right have some anime likes air, clannad, kanon which are adapted by kyoto to rebuild its brilliant reputation. To be honest, angel beats, well, it earns tons of praise in western anime community but at the same time tons of criticisms(but I think it's good somehow) . little buster's first season is kind of boring and includes Jun Maede's fomula and repeating storytelling styles. charlotte, you know....... When I watched at the PV of rewrite, I thought they might saves the budget and time of art for developing the script, but you know what it turns out..... The only things attract me is planetarian, especially after I finish VN, I was like "Wow, the story got many deep message and conveys tons of philosophic thoughts related humanity, which impressed me like clannad and air do. So, I thought the adaptation can really help rebuild key's reputation because the anime is actually really good. IMO, but...............
So, actually, I mean I miss key's old project so much and kind of disappointed what they have after clannad TV series
except planetarian
Nov 6, 2016 12:03 PM

Feb 2014
sat2400 said:
sat2400 said:
except planetarian

Ah yeah, I agree with that. Except I'm a bit more biased towards Little Busters since it was my first ever introduction to Key, and I love it a lot, especially Refrain.

Out of KyoAni's Key series, Air was definitely lacking, but Kanon and Clannad were really good. Little Busters was alright, and Rewrite just suffers from a bad adaptation, having it's below average art doesn't help its case either. The main issue with these things is their branching plotlines since of the different heroine routes, and with Rewrite this is a real big issue. They had a few options with it, adapting every heroine route in a time consuming and money consuming manner, adapting all the heroine routes and rushing them, or doing what they did and make an anime original route. The anime original route had some bad writing, and it had tons of bad art. They should've just took their time with the series to atleast make it come out nicer. I hope the second season is better in the art department, they should be okay with adapting the story since it would be linear and short.
Dec 17, 2016 6:25 PM

Feb 2008
Gotrys_Cheslock said:
Kageyama-chan said:

A fact? Hmm seems someone needs to learn what a fact is lol. Keep in mind I have yet to even watch the anime and likely will not due it having such a low rating. So I am not a fan, in case me disagreeing with you gives you such an impression. But seriously, people like you are pretty annoying. Who cares if there exists some people who like it. That is no reason to act the way you are acting toward them. It's a bit ridiculous and you sound like a total loser who doesn't realize people have different opinions and doesn't seem to know how to use a dictionary to look up what a fact is.
MarchinBunnyDec 17, 2016 6:29 PM
I am become bunny, fluffing of worlds.
Dec 18, 2016 4:59 AM

Apr 2015
brabbit1987 said:
Gotrys_Cheslock said:

A fact? Hmm seems someone needs to learn what a fact is lol. Keep in mind I have yet to even watch the anime and likely will not due it having such a low rating. So I am not a fan, in case me disagreeing with you gives you such an impression. But seriously, people like you are pretty annoying. Who cares if there exists some people who like it. That is no reason to act the way you are acting toward them. It's a bit ridiculous and you sound like a total loser who doesn't realize people have different opinions and doesn't seem to know how to use a dictionary to look up what a fact is.

No... sorry. Technically it's lousy (art from hell, awful CGI), story is nonexistent, pacing puts Sonic the Hedgehog to shame, voice acting is mediocre, soundtrack is used really poorly and often it's out of place. And the whole thing disrespects the source material. Garbage tier anime, no doubt about it - it's a fact. The end.
Dec 18, 2016 9:18 AM

Feb 2008
Gotrys_Cheslock said:
brabbit1987 said:

No... sorry. Technically it's lousy (art from hell, awful CGI), story is nonexistent, pacing puts Sonic the Hedgehog to shame, voice acting is mediocre, soundtrack is used really poorly and often it's out of place. And the whole thing disrespects the source material. Garbage tier anime, no doubt about it - it's a fact. The end.

It's an opinion .. learn to use a dictionary. The end.
Dec 18, 2016 9:32 AM

Apr 2015
brabbit1987 said:
Gotrys_Cheslock said:

You wanna know what I wanna do with that dictionary right now?
Get the hell out of here with your shitty GameFaqs attitude.
Dec 18, 2016 9:53 AM

Feb 2008
Gotrys_Cheslock said:
brabbit1987 said:

XD ... Oh come on, it's true though. In plus, you are the one who has a shitty attitude about people who seem to like something you do not. I am simply pointing out, you are wrong by calling your opinion a fact. That isn't how reality works i'm afraid. Unless you are Haruhi Suzumiya :P.
Dec 18, 2016 10:05 AM

Apr 2015
brabbit1987 said:
Gotrys_Cheslock said:

XD ... Oh come on, it's true though. In plus, you are the one who has a shitty attitude about people who seem to like something you do not. I am simply pointing out, you are wrong by calling your opinion a fact. That isn't how reality works i'm afraid. Unless you are Haruhi Suzumiya :P.

First of all, nobody really knows how reality works. Second, you (and everyone else) can like this lousy anime without my consent, right? But just don't tell me it's well made, cause it's not - and that's a fact.
Dec 18, 2016 11:10 AM

Jan 2015
Excuse me for intruding but ...

brabbit1987 said:

So, What are you doing here? You know nothing and judge things by the other people opinion

brabbit1987 said:

This isn't about personal taste, like or dislike. The first comment in this thread say everything that you need to know \/

SakurasouBusters - "(...) its a disgrace to its source material (...)"

How bad is this adaptation, you can't refute this with ppl that have played the VN, don't waste your time.
Dec 18, 2016 11:27 AM

Jun 2014
Gotrys_Cheslock said:
brabbit1987 said:

First of all, nobody really knows how reality works. Second, you (and everyone else) can like this lousy anime without my consent, right? But just don't tell me it's well made, cause it's not - and that's a fact.

PREACH GOTRYS PREACH!!!!!
Dec 18, 2016 11:31 AM

Feb 2008
Gotrys_Cheslock said:
brabbit1987 said:

This isn't a philosophy discussion lol, don't take my reality comment so literal.

Anyway, I can turn that around and say "don't tell me it isn't well made, cause it is - and that's a fact."

That is why it's called an opinion, and not a fact. Because what you find as not being well made, might be to someone else.

Arikado- said:

brabbit1987 said:

So, What are you doing here? You know nothing and judge things by the other people opinion

brabbit1987 said:

This isn't about personal taste, like or dislike. The first comment in this thread say everything that you need to know /

How bad is this adaptation, you can't refute this with ppl that have played the VN, don't waste your time.

Even if I did think the anime was bad, if someone else thought it was good, I wouldn't go out of my way to say they are wrong, because that isn't how damned opinions work. XD

The issue here isn't that someone dislikes or likes the anime. The issue here is that someone can't seem to understand that everyone has different opinions. You should pay a little more attention because your response here clearly shows you entirely misunderstood the point I was getting at.
Dec 18, 2016 11:41 AM

Apr 2015
brabbit1987 said:
Gotrys_Cheslock said:

This isn't a philosophy discussion lol, don't take my reality comment so literal.

Anyway, I can turn that around and say "don't tell me it isn't well made, cause it is - and that's a fact."

That is why it's called an opinion, and not a fact. Because what you find as not being well made, might be to someone else.

Arikado- said:

This isn't about personal taste, like or dislike. The first comment in this thread say everything that you need to know /

Even if I did think the anime was bad, if someone else thought it was good, I wouldn't go out of my way to say they are wrong, because that isn't how damned opinions work. XD

The issue here isn't that someone dislikes or likes the anime. The issue here is that someone can't seem to understand that everyone has different opinions. You should pay a little more attention because your response here clearly shows you entirely misunderstood the point I was getting at.

Please, just stop this pointless nonsense. It's like a direct post form any of the 1 billion topics on GameFaqs. Like Arikado- said: What the hell are you even doing here? You know nothing about the source material or even this lazy anime.
Dec 18, 2016 11:48 AM

Feb 2008
Gotrys_Cheslock said:
brabbit1987 said:

Please, just stop this pointless nonsense. It's like a direct post form any of the 1 billion topics on GameFaqs. Like Arikado- said: What the hell are you even doing here? You know nothing about the source material or even this lazy anime.

I have no idea what you even mean by the whole GameFaqs things by the way XD. I am assuming it's another forum you are talking about which I do not use. So, you saying that literally means nothing to me XD.

As for why I am here? It's because before deciding to watch an anime I check the score and seeing a low score, I tend to read as to why it has a low score, I saw a second season coming out, and was wondering if I should go ahead and watch the first. Shouldn't really be all that surprising actually on what i'm doing here considering a second season is coming out. Doesn't take a rocket scientists to figure that out XD.

I also don't need to know anything about the source material to know the difference between an opinion and a fact, just so you are aware. The only thing that is required to know that is an education.
Dec 18, 2016 11:53 AM

Apr 2015
brabbit1987 said:
Gotrys_Cheslock said:

I have no idea what you even mean by the whole GameFaqs things by the way XD. I am assuming it's another forum you are talking about which I do not use. So, you saying that literally means nothing to me XD.

As for why I am here? It's because before deciding to watch an anime I check the score and seeing a low score, I tend to read as to why it has a low score, I saw a second season coming out, and was wondering if I should go ahead and watch the first. Shouldn't really be all that surprising actually on what i'm doing here considering a second season is coming out. Doesn't take a rocket scientists to figure that out XD.

I also don't need to know anything about the source material to know the difference between an opinion and a fact, just so you are aware. The only thing that is required to know that is an education.

Well, uneducated Gotrys has something from the dictionary for you, you intelligent creature. It describes you perfectly.

asshole

/Slang./
a stupid, mean, or contemptible person.

Now, leave me alone, cause I'm tired of your copy and paste posts.
Dec 18, 2016 12:32 PM

Feb 2008
Gotrys_Cheslock said:
brabbit1987 said:

Well, uneducated Gotrys has something from the dictionary for you, you intelligent creature. It describes you perfectly.

asshole

/Slang./
a stupid, mean, or contemptible person.

Now, leave me alone, cause I'm tired of your copy and paste posts.

Funny, cause that definition fits you from my perspective actually XD. Guess we will just agree to disagree. Also, my posts are not copy and paste lol. No idea what you are talking about.

Are you saying you just can't handle being corrected?

As for leaving you alone, fine fine. This will be my last post on the matter. I just hope you learned that opinions and facts are different, so the next time you state your opinion on something you don't call it a fact. It's just rude.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Rewrite Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 24, 2016

293 by nhkam »»
Apr 6, 10:39 PM

Poll: » Rewrite Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Aug 13, 2016

177 by Miki42 »»
Jan 10, 9:41 AM

Poll: » Rewrite Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 10, 2016

112 by White_Alice »»
Dec 15, 2023 11:46 PM

Poll: » Rewrite Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Aug 6, 2016

126 by White_Alice »»
Dec 15, 2023 11:43 PM

Poll: » Rewrite Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jul 30, 2016

242 by White_Alice »»
Dec 15, 2023 11:42 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.