Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Oct 11, 2016 3:39 PM
Oct 2014
I can't find any subbed episodes yet.
What is going on with sub groups at the moment?
Why are there no subs yet?
Oct 13, 2016 3:23 PM

Sep 2012
Simply because no sub group found this interesting enough.
Trying to watch all available anime series so you won't have to anymore, the list of anime I can recommend is still in progress, tho
Oct 13, 2016 4:37 PM

Oct 2014
There are Chinese subs, but so far there are no European subs at all (not even French or Italian). If you want to watch it you'll just have to watch it raw.
Oct 13, 2016 5:02 PM

Nov 2011
much like 12-sai, this will get a sub soon enough.
You can buy lossless digital music from your favorite Japanese artists on https://ototoy.jp/.
The songs are all DRM-free and you can re-download your purchased albums as you wish.
Show your support to your favorite artist if you can!
ps. if you are looking for Japanese albums, you have to search it in Japanese (not romaji). Just copy and paste the name.

For those who want to learn Japanese through anime
Resources for learning the language
Oct 13, 2016 5:41 PM

Nov 2008
I think it's too dark for most idol fans to show enough interest in translating it.

Oct 13, 2016 6:19 PM

Nov 2011
ok, i watched the first episode. what a train-wreck. even the producers knew how bad it was, so it mercifully stopped midway for seiyuu commentaries. the show itself feel like a rip-off of other idol shows. they had to explain the plot in a Q / A format!
i feel bad for the VAs desperately trying to save a show that's sinking from episode 1.
the fan service was completely unneeded, the live part doesn't compare to shows like Aikatsu, Love Live, Aurora Dream. i know, i shouldn't expect too much, but still...
you can see the characters with the mouth still open when the song ended, which means they didn't bother to animate the characters properly.
that ending though

edit: it could be a parody of the idol series, but it's not funny so that doesn't seem like it.
You can buy lossless digital music from your favorite Japanese artists on https://ototoy.jp/.
The songs are all DRM-free and you can re-download your purchased albums as you wish.
ps. if you are looking for Japanese albums, you have to search it in Japanese (not romaji). Just copy and paste the name.

Oct 15, 2016 9:05 AM

May 2012
I watched some parts of the raw and did not look as bad as the rating

I hope it get subbed in the future
Oct 26, 2016 3:01 PM

Jun 2008
Four weeks into the fall season and still nobody is subbing this. I thought at least Horriblesubs would.
What if the Hokey Pokey is what it is all about?

Oct 28, 2016 1:43 PM
Apr 2016
sbyrstall said:
Four weeks into the fall season and still nobody is subbing this. I thought at least Horriblesubs would.

A user from Horriblesubs released subs for Ep 1
Oct 29, 2016 4:10 PM
Feb 2013
Naulii said:
sbyrstall said:

A user from Horriblesubs released subs for Ep 1

i cant find it, could you help?
Oct 30, 2016 5:00 PM

Jul 2009
I didn't even know that anime existed and I found the 2 first episodes by accident on animetosho.org, subbed by [Thundra-Subs] (first time I see that Team).
Nov 7, 2016 3:28 AM

Jun 2008
I don't see why @Stark700 is even making new posts since nobody is able to watch them.

edit: I have found that Thundra-Subs have put out the first two episodes. Their quote about this is "Subs by some guy on HorribleSubs disqus. Enjoy!". Now we can see what's going on. Onwards!!
Dodecahedron-O24Nov 7, 2016 3:37 AM
What if the Hokey Pokey is what it is all about?

Dec 1, 2016 9:53 AM

Jan 2011
DreamingBeats said:
ok, i watched the first episode. what a train-wreck. even the producers knew how bad it was, so it mercifully stopped midway for seiyuu commentaries. the show itself feel like a rip-off of other idol shows. they had to explain the plot in a Q / A format!
i feel bad for the VAs desperately trying to save a show that's sinking from episode 1.
the fan service was completely unneeded, the live part doesn't compare to shows like Aikatsu, Love Live, Aurora Dream. i know, i shouldn't expect too much, but still...
you can see the characters with the mouth still open when the song ended, which means they didn't bother to animate the characters properly.
that ending though

edit: it could be a parody of the idol series, but it's not funny so that doesn't seem like it.
where are you getting all these facts?
I haven't updated in years but now I have changed that. I'll be free soon.
Dec 1, 2016 11:10 AM

Nov 2011
MasterHavik said:
DreamingBeats said:
that ending though

after watching the 1st episode, what else?

Dec 1, 2016 2:41 PM

Jan 2011
DreamingBeats said:
MasterHavik said:

after watching the 1st episode, what else?
let me just watch the first episode.
I haven't updated in years but now I have changed that. I'll be free soon.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Idol Memories Episode 12 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 18, 2016

17 by Edoriote »»
Dec 16, 2023 5:06 PM

Poll: » Idol Memories Episode 1 Discussion

Stark700 - Oct 2, 2016

35 by Edoriote »»
Dec 10, 2023 9:04 AM

» Idol Memories Fandub

KunoichiBW - Jul 20, 2023

0 by KunoichiBW »»
Jul 20, 2023 2:12 PM

Poll: » Idol Memories Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 11, 2016

3 by Serafos »»
Oct 28, 2021 9:50 AM

Poll: » Idol Memories Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 4, 2016

2 by Serafos »»
Oct 28, 2021 8:27 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.