Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 10, 2016 2:20 PM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
It´s beautiful when the love arrive between two near friends!!!!

Hentai older, when the characters seem "chibis" xD
Dec 25, 2017 1:36 PM
Jul 2018
Anyone know the name of the music during the Sailor Kids scene at the start? I heard it before in another anime, Rapeman. The highlight for me ended up being Yunyun and her cuteness.
removed-userDec 13, 2020 12:54 PM
Oct 27, 2019 9:07 AM

May 2016
They're cute and adorable together but this was too vanilla for my tastes even if they did it in public. It felt like Ebichu a little bit though kek

Mutsuki's familial harem not being a thing is some wasted potential oof

Dec 6, 2020 12:41 PM

Aug 2020
I'm not really fond of this chibi looking art style. The animation wasn't really good and YunYun's voice was too high pitched and really annoying. I liked the comedic aspects of this hentai though. I laughted at the scene where MC's mom picks up a fish only for it to turn into dust and the cooking pot behind her fucking explodes XD

The H scenes were ok but what I actually liked about this hentai was the humor. Even the plot was so stupid it became hilarious.
Currently on a every hentai ever marathon, from oldest to newest.
Nov 27, 2022 6:49 PM

Nov 2010
That's an interesting way of censoring the genitals back in the days.
Yunyun has a nice rack for her age. She's also super lewd.
Not bad for the time. I wanted to see sex scenes from his red-haired big sis and Sachiko. 6/10
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.