Forum Settings
Forums
New
Oct 9, 2016 12:44 PM

Dec 2015
So I'm on episode 11 and everything is good but then I see this http://animefiller.com/blue-exorcist-filler/ 18-25 IS FREAKING FILLERS DAFUQ IS THIS SHIT? WHY? CAN SOMEONE EXPLAIN I AM SO MAD... I honestly don't want to read the Manga. My other question is where does the new Blue exorcist continue from? Does it start at episode 17 since thats the episode when filler start to hit.

Here is the sequel that I'm on about https://myanimelist.net/anime/33506/Ao_no_Exorcist__Kyoto_Fujouou-hen
Oct 9, 2016 1:02 PM

Dec 2009
When it originally aired it didn't have enough material hence the Original Anime Ending. I personally didn't think it was that bad, but definitely rushed.

I'd finish the anime if I were you, I mean your already on Episode 11... lol

Ao no Exorcist adapted right up to chapter 15, so it's safe to assume chapters 15+ will be adapted in the upcoming new series.
Oct 9, 2016 3:03 PM

Dec 2015
Bleachway said:
When it originally aired it didn't have enough material hence the Original Anime Ending. I personally didn't think it was that bad, but definitely rushed.

Ao no Exorcist adapted right up to chapter 15, so it's safe to assume chapters 15+ will be adapted in the upcoming new series.

I'm kinda confused. So are you saying that the sequel will start at episode 17?
Oct 9, 2016 3:14 PM

Mar 2014
you can drop it now
Oct 9, 2016 3:25 PM

Dec 2009
Sperm said:
Bleachway said:

It's possible, I'm not sure if they will continue off with the Original Ending or they will move on as if that Original Ending didn't happen.

You'll have to wait and see how they will start the new Series.
Oct 9, 2016 4:10 PM

Dec 2015
Bleachway said:
Sperm said:

It's possible, I'm not sure if they will continue off with the Original Ending or they will move on as if that Original Ending didn't happen.

You'll have to wait and see how they will start the new Series.

Thank you. It's really sad don't you think? Again I'm only at ep 12 but so far its fkign awesome but now my brain know that after ep is going full narutord! :(
oh im also sad that it took 5 years to make the sequel feelsbedman >_<

More topics from this board

» Early Toei Movies

Lucifrost - Mar 8

5 by Lucifrost »»
2 hours ago

» Ainu

Lucifrost - 2 hours ago

0 by Lucifrost »»
2 hours ago

» Recommend a masterpiece I haven't seen yet

phantom346 - 12 hours ago

4 by 8oomer »»
3 hours ago

» Recommended anime that has DBZ style fight scenes?

Jetstreamraiden2 - Sep 22

8 by deg »»
Today, 7:53 AM

» Anime as good as Evangelion/Utena?

Thecutedog - Sep 23

34 by nyugvo6 »»
Yesterday, 6:29 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.