Forum Settings
Forums
New
Sep 29, 2016 10:55 PM

Apr 2014
Don't click the spoiler, Its regarding the deleted chapters about who Aisha ends up with. If you still don't know, you're better off that way.

NeutralSideSep 29, 2016 11:04 PM

Oct 11, 2016 3:03 PM

Apr 2013
You should have read the entire thing (I read it way before the english translation released and saw the hate on the JP fanbase).

It's not as bad as people claim. Unless you are a huge moralfag to the core (then what the fuck you doing reading MT in the first place?)

Of course the move was just stupid by Rifujin, and I would have preferred an Aisha x Alek end much much more...

For now, Rifujin said that it is canon but he will rewrite the process of the relationship (probably to when Ars is a full fledged adult instead of this running away bullshit).

One thing I always liked about MT is that it isn't scared to show how faulty each character can be (especially Rudy) and learn from their mistakes to change, no matter how fucking bad the said mistake was.

We will just have to wait on more updates on Rifujin. I don't get all these kids that whine about the Aisha arc like how it is the end of the series.. If you hate MT over the ending of a side character (she is an important character but she isn't a huge part of the main cast), you probably weren't a fan of the series in the first place.
Oct 12, 2016 10:41 AM
Mar 2015
Such a shitty end to one of my personal favorite in the novel.
This is the type of nonsense that Rudy(I think it was him) was afraid of separating the family(Well it did). Sure they barely hushed it out in the end but it was legitimately hard for a lot of the members of the family, especially lilia but she can only force herself to agree to this charade, after all in the end she can't hate her daughter forever.
Would have preferred she ended up with Alek lad and no unnecessary drama would have ensued in the first place and everyone is happy.
Mar 8, 2018 12:05 AM

Dec 2015
I know I'm late and all, but....
*Oreimo PTSD intensifies*
aka.
How to ruin any story in 1 chapter.
Apr 25, 2018 6:55 AM
Sep 2013
It's canon no matter if you like it or not! Storywise, it was the best route her character could arrive. That's why I recommend reading it.

For all those people with their pitiful morality: Aisha and Ars have different blood flowing through their veins, in that regard you cannot call that incest anymore. In the first place, incest was totally normal in the medieval time and the lack of anti-bodies can be compensated with healing magic.
The other matter with Ars' age is also not an abnormality. Historical records show many nobles wed to others the moment they can produce semen. Besides, 6 years ago, losing their virginity with 12/13 was no big deal. Please dont say 2 years make any difference.

Honestly, all those dramatical overreaction is totally unjust.
Oct 25, 2020 7:43 AM
Aug 2020
lol i was just seeing the discussions after I finished the story and I found this.well I don't care about their relationship but u should have seen Rudeus's reaction to it.He used all of his power to capture them.But I never expected Aisha to do that. it kinda felt that she manipulated Ars from a very young age so that he will depend on her always.
Nov 15, 2020 10:07 PM

Feb 2015
I think I wrote this when, I re-read the special ch like a month/2months after I initially finished it... Too long? Prolly not, just me using every braincells I have to just try and put this and tie this shite up in the tale that Aisha read to Ars, and ummm where it started all. Now I, had this thought that "ohhh fuck I should have also expanded on her being a maid and what this means" but when I started up the document I was like "fuckkkk it...."

TLDR

More topics from this board

» So about the ending [SPOILER ALERT]

NiQ1 - Mar 4

11 by Arkaniet »»
Apr 23, 7:01 AM

Poll: » Mushoku Tensei: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Volume 24 Discussion (END) ( 1 2 )

-Karoshi- - Apr 4, 2015

70 by Junichi_Hashiba »»
Mar 20, 1:30 PM

» why the LN changed volume numbers?

TierraRobada - Feb 29

1 by Roy2Epic »»
Mar 1, 3:34 AM

» "Mushoku Tensei" LN Series by Yuka Fujikawa, Rifujin na Magonote has 14.85 million copies (including Manga, Spin-offs, Digital) in circulation.

deg - Feb 21

15 by _gt_ohn »»
Feb 29, 6:30 PM

Poll: » Mushoku Tensei: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Volume 11 Discussion

-Karoshi- - Aug 8, 2014

17 by TierraRobada »»
Feb 23, 1:32 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.